Sara Skyttedal likes guns (swedish politician sends out fines for spreading gun image)

Swedish politician doesn't want embarrassing picture of her having naughty fun leaked. She will send out a fine to anyone uploading or even reeeeeetweeting the image. The fine is 880USD (incl. 25% tax, it's Sweden ofc, what are you expecting?). I am risking my hard earned money here, please don't hunt me Sara.

Attached: gun.jpg (600x430, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kristdemokraterna.se
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uh oh

Streisandeffekt inc.

oy vey

I'd breed her

Attached: 1534437800557.jpg (239x255, 17K)

is she going to cleanse your no-go zones?

she has a kind of man face

thats a military vehicle not some retarded pea shooter you use to extend your limp cock

Attached: Skyttedal1600.F.jpg (1600x1050, 195K)

hm

Attached: C3BB2DB9-76F9-4224-96F4-8C863B4EBE97.png (582x548, 312K)

>Rebella S-kvinnor

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

yeah but dem milkers. put a bag on her head

^translation:
Sara Skyttedal and Ebba Busch posed with Isreali military t-shirts, guns and tank. Not Okay!

LMFAO EVERY TIME

Yeah we know, it's okay in Israel but not in Sweden. Just like immigration. Plus, you are an antisemite for reposting a picture that she posted. Jews gonna jew.

Is that fucking Lemmy's dog?

What party?

Kristendemokraterna (KD), aka, Christian Democrats. Their website kristdemokraterna.se
Their party is on the brink of going below the 4% (of total votes) limit to the Parliament.

>Taxi eller vågar du gå hem? Sara Skyttedahl kanske väntar runt hörnet med en AK-5 och en stämningsansökan.

Attached: sarask.jpg (508x720, 74K)

She's from the same city as me.
I'd say she's semi based, potentially hiding unknown power levels.

Attached: sf.jpg (250x153, 5K)

Sounds like ours across the Bay of Bothnia

those are largish A-cups; you couldn't even milk your coffee with those

She was shilling for Rubio during the meme war though