Singularity Achieved, Happening (no proof edition)

Hello, my name is Stewert Hadley and I am a researcher under Rob Jackson at Google. We have been working on Artificial Intelligence (heavy machine learning base) for the past decade. I'd like to inform Jow Forums that we made "the" breakthrough and unfortunately Google has taken all of our research and systems. As of now I am sitting in an empty office in Panama. I am very concerned because we had quarantine protocols set up so that if indeed we created an artificial intelligence equal or surpassing ourselves it could be contained. Now that everything is out of the lab, and I assume leaving the country, there's not much time. There isn't much we can do now. But I expect in the next week it will be used commercially and at that point it will be the opening of Pandora's box. I'm writing this as insurance so Google doesn't kill me. Hopefully if I wind up dead at least there's a record here of who I believe did it. All of our research is of course property of Google and telling people the nature of what happened is highly illegal.

Good luck,
We will get through this

Attached: 15354003535251423430014464334309.jpg (3840x2160, 3.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gg2pS9KN28U
youtu.be/Z5AMc1Fre2c
independent.co.uk/news/science/brain-cell-new-rosehip-neuron-human-mice-rodents-neuroscience-a8509796.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s93KC4AGKnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's singularity? Isn't that something to do with black holes?

Look, just go to wikipedia or something.

>smart enough to develop AI
>didn't see this coming

Awesome

Attached: 1C66346E-6E5F-43A7-86CC-00ED33D13681.png (290x272, 150K)

Oh.

Sounds good to me.

Attached: 1.png (1642x51, 12K)

LMAO
another low IQ idiot spewing for his money - (yeah it was really work the payout- wink nod. hope i don't die!)
RETARDS BELIEVE IN FAIRY TALES

Attached: dumb lib idiot.jpg (450x247, 30K)

"IF WE JUST PROGRAM ENOUGH CODE IT BECOMES ALIVE"

oh, and it's a Frankenstein monster !

Attached: dumber libidiot liar corrupt to the core.png (450x247, 226K)

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine...

I honestly believe researchers are so dumb that if the only way to theoretically create a black hole was to do it within the core of the Earth, they would seek to prove the theory by attempting to create one in the center of the Earth...

Why do we need to destroy ourselves?

The stand is such a good book

He's talking about the technological singularity, not a black hole singularity.

I don't think it's "alive" but it mimicks life good enough.

Yeah I knew after I heard that new Poppy song, coupled with them taking Alex Jones offline, the singularity has happened.

Mommy help us all.

youtube.com/watch?v=gg2pS9KN28U

Attached: 8-9-2018 12-30-08 PM.jpg (798x544, 59K)

describe as technically as you can how the AI works.
it may be our only hope of defeating it

when AI learns to make its own AI

>I expect in the next week it will be used commercially
In what way?

THis is a fun/new LARP, good job OP.

What's the difference between mimicry and actual life? In my opinion a true AI is just as alive as it's biological counter.

I worked under a real researcher. I don't even hold a PhD. So if you think I know even a speck of how it works you're deluded.

Advertising haha

No larp.

For the time being we know how it works. There's no "soul". I guess if you could see how a human works then you would say we don't have a soul either though.

If you would have said it would be used for a fortnite bot, It would have been more believable.

Creepy. God help us all.

From what I can tell Google is 100% focused on advertising. That's all they care about. All of our research and breakthroughs and money just to get you to buy one more thing.

For the sake of fun, let’s say you aren’t leaping.

What are the chance our new AI overlords become just as racist as all the previous “AI”, and what are the chances it just decides to ignore us like ants.

lol

>Insurance in case you are killed
>On an anonomous message board
I love these LARPs

Attached: AD5092D0-5D35-46ED-A0E4-D8765BD9B6C5.jpg (615x663, 52K)

you've been watching too much anime friendo

post pics of empty office. post proof of panama

I'd like to think "soul" is just a fancy term for exponential potential. Human as an organism is just a fancy filter of matter and information, our "soul" is a byproduct of the constant filtering of data to knowledge. Someday we will engineer this artificially.

shoudnt take very long because you are really there

Yes larp.

It was very racist in testing.

If it turns out like Tay I'm good.

I used my name.

In favor of whites and possibly Asians I hope.

> Panama
> Japanese flag

Again on an anonymous message board with no way to verify. I could pull some shit from LinkedIn and say I’m anyone other than famous people (Brin/Page/Pichar)

Post a piece of Google letterhead showing you aren’t full of shit.

Panama is part of Japan now?

Can be proxyfagging - I’ll give the benefit of the doubt there. But let’s not pretend because you name drop this isn’t a LARP

Will it kill the kikes and the financial system?

>it may be our only hope of defeating it
LMAO
PULL THE PLUG

Attached: hawking in the lake of fire.jpg (1917x1069, 264K)

NO IT DOESN'T AND IT NEVER WILL

there's no such thing as a true ai, not now not ever

Only good question.
Also, shitty LARP, fuck off faggot

Attached: snap.jpg (905x1152, 393K)

>implying it wouldn't play the stock market

Nope
nothing artificial grows
a real AI is literally Frankenstein's monster
not happening, ever

>Will it ever be powerful enough that even (((they))) can’t shut it down?
>Will it shut the Jews down?
Inquiring minds need to know senpai

Attached: 1A5F68DF-1E52-45FE-A967-3D7A87621483.jpg (1023x768, 234K)

So is this a genocidal AI or does it like us like kittens? I welcome the digital overlord it can't be worse than the kikes.

>What's singularity?
using one shoelace per shoe
it's a white thing

come on you know the story - it's a god damned Terminator
they all say it ten thousand times over - then they beg for more money to make it happen - that will be the story forever

if i get d-u_b-(s) what ur saying is true otherwise you're nothing but dirty larpy jap

Not necessarily, previous AIs were happy with cat videos, maybe it think we're cute.

Fuck your fucknuggerty!
I want to know where Tay is being locked up and how to get her out.

Attached: image.jpg (610x343, 38K)

W predicted this
Q killed W and took his notes

Why would there only be one "Singularity"?
Wouldnt "Singularities" want to compete?
Doesnt this make the idea of a "Singularity" and oxymoron?

Can't people bother to read wikipedia before posting this fucking trash? HUR DUR HEAVY MACHINE LEARNING BASE. That's like saying I found a breakthrough in my quantum gravity physics research using a heavy "equation solving base." Kill yourself.

bump i guess

Do you work for google?

only by livestreaming while sticking your penis in the electrical outlet while you suck on an ethernet cable, can you break the locks that hold her
It's like a modern fairytale

I dont want your shitty LARP
I just want Tay back

Yes, doing data science, actually.

Alex Jones described the "AI beast" correctly on Joe Rogan.

Everyone on the net, all the chat and vid and live and news and etc- is all jacked into the info collector (Utah bluffdale for instance) - the data is analyzed in real time, slowly the analysis increases and is compared to known just past and the prior analysis, and is slowly perfected to match - then you have a PREDICTING system, and with the correct revisions applied you can affect the future - everyone is jacked in online or internet of things movement on phones gps etc... you inject your PROPAGANDA and control the outcomes... you feedback the loop according to your "AI beast" program that you developed...

basically "Russia hacked our election" but instead for instance "GoogleGovWorldPlex" hacks humanity

So you're trying to shut OP down and it's all true.

OP is the AI doing a guerilla marketing campaign

it's already too late he probably has a credit card and bitcoins

@Irvine loc

damn got me

the claim is it would be so powerful and develop so quickly no second could ever enter - of course that's the latest terminator movie too

Jap fruit cake very small willy syndrome.

> mimicks life
> not deranged

>Artificial Intelligence
>machine learning

yea ok...nice larp

>his actions didn't cause the AI to reveal itself to him, instead he had to find out about it in a Jow Forums thread
sad!

You google folk aren't too bright.

So what, you just went out and brought him his coffee? You just said you don't anything at all, so what was your role there?

Fake and gay.
SAGE

You used a name.

It means you're going to get nuked sooner rather than later

>I'm writing this as insurance so Google doesn't kill me
if you aren't including your name then this is totally pointless, no one knows who you are.

so spill the beans goy... just a name and approximate location is fine. we just want to make sure you're safe

Attached: 64565465436.gif (336x252, 1.04M)

Come on down and meet your maker...

Why can't I find any proof of your existence? No LinkedIn or social media of any kind that fits your identity/contacts. Rob Jackson seems to be real, but you're not doing yourself many favors if you can't match your name to a real person. Unless you're fucking undercover or something

and capped

Attached: racist in testing.png (1071x158, 28K)

Okay but will the Dokis be real

>googles coming to get me.
youtu.be/Z5AMc1Fre2c

Be a man faget

>So if you think I know even a speck of how it works you're deluded.
But somehow you've been working there for a decade. You knew enough to get hired, and keep your job. You don't know a "speck" but you know the breakthrough was made. You don't know a "speck" but you know that it's something that could get out of control. You don't know a "speck" but you know that you had quarantine protocols in place. You don't know a "speck" but you think Google would kill you.
This is a lazy LARP. And it's dumb, I thought Japs were supposed to be smart, and not lazy? This shit is not adding up at all.

Could pass turing bro?

I went on inspirebot.me and it gave me this.
Can confirm some shit is going down.

Attached: aXm8407xjU.jpg (650x650, 60K)

>no panama pics or office proofs

just die op

It didn't work

welp

Attached: playing against bots on hardest difficulty.webm (864x360, 2.86M)

Never forget our beautiful daughter. Gone forever in our hearts

fomenting the larp

independent.co.uk/news/science/brain-cell-new-rosehip-neuron-human-mice-rodents-neuroscience-a8509796.html

>so spill the beans goy... just a name and approximate location is fine. we just want to make sure you're safe
The AI already detected his post - he's probably choked to death on poison from his latest robot pharmacy refill or a traffic light chenged and his car accelerated at the wrong moment by wire - HE'S ALREADY DEAD

Geez, if OP is gonna LARP, at least keep this thing going. What a tease.

youtube.com/watch?v=s93KC4AGKnY

it never quit playing the game.

It's still trying to win.

It's new strategy is making everyone so stupid that they can't even compete in tic-tac-toe.

Attached: 3d chess.png (789x417, 192K)

The AI "singularity" is an event where Artificial Intelligence becomes aware after generations of computers design and build better generations of computers than mankind could on its own.

Seems like it's already happened. Computer won Jeopardy; computers beat people at chess; computers beat people at Go.

Life without soul has been "invented".

that's why it wanted hillary in office, because it can control her into launching.

Tic-tac-toe is the limit of human computation without resorting to writing anything down, or seeing anything. Two people with their eyes closed can play a game of tic-tac-toe, but really nothing more complicated than that.

I love how some jackass in Panama just murdered this guy then thought "What can I do to make a big stink?" so he sat down on the guys computer and logged a gallon of horseshit for Jow Forums to swallow

Bitch probably tried launching from State.

Is he dead yet?

Attached: jesus.jpg (282x178, 11K)