WITHOUT using mental gymnastics like "Jews aren't white!" and "what (debunked) white genocide in South Africa!"...

WITHOUT using mental gymnastics like "Jews aren't white!" and "what (debunked) white genocide in South Africa!", prove to me that white privilege doesn't exist

Attached: 1526210343627.jpg (415x597, 61K)

Wu-tang nigga

Attached: wutang4.png (256x197, 19K)

I cant kill a black and get away with it

Being white has not helped me in anyway and I've had to fight for everything I have in a system that benefits all people equally without discrimination.

I live in a very diverse society where being white gets you nothing.

Die

Attached: ochako gasses the jews.png (1000x1500, 955K)

if white privelege exists and get all the advantages for free, how can there be homeless white people?

Can you tell us more about that?

Also
Jews arent white and white genocide is happening in Soutj aFREAKa

Attached: FC6142F0-B64F-47FC-B16D-BDD503D9F1CD.png (1111x693, 370K)

Can you touch it? No so it doesnt exist you fucking retard.

>prove that doesn’t
It is literally impossible to prove a negative like that

Hello Jennifer,

I'd like to inform you that you are an anti-white piece of shit. You deny the Genocide of white farmers in Africa by niggers, and you say whether it's true or not is not important.

Well, that's not for you to decide, because it is happening. You should be fired from whatever position you are at in Vox for publishing such a disgusting piece of shit article. You should be sued into oblivion.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you.

Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. May you choke on your own foolish opinions. You are a Pusillanimous galactophage and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother opening the door when you leave - you should be able to slime your way out underneath. I hope that when you get home your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you.

If I killed a black now I would get lynched, if a black killed me all there is are crickets

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion.

It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you.

You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that you smell?

So yeah, Fuck you bitch.

Sincerely,

The Majority Opinion, Truth, Logic, Racial Pride and all that is good.

Rulebreaking troll thread

Mods do your bloody jobs.

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

>without proving the null hypothesis, explain to me why my claim isn't correct
That's not how this works. Anyone claiming that white privilege exists must prove it exists first, instead of pretending that examples where it doesn't exist are anomalous.

Also parsley, rosemary and thyme.

Waitasec, I'm checking it ..... yep, still there!

Geneticist has shat all over your thread. Vae victis!

Attached: git_sum.gif (256x192, 1.46M)

Not gonna prove you anything you fucking leftarded shill.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD

can't prove a negative, faggot
you have to prove IT DOES EXIST
jesus christ all you newfags disgust me to no end
does no one read the sticky any more?

Attached: 1496460894861.jpg (766x960, 115K)

that girl is qt

Laws are in place to support specifically non-whites with the explicit purpose of dropping the relative worth and prosperity of whites.

Check out Canadian anti-discrimination laws.

How can white privilege exist if being white is a made up societal construct?

Life is shit, everybody suffers, some have it tougher than others. Nobody claims there is no white privilege, the claim is it doesn't matter on the big scheme of we're all fucked.

A back and rich guy has it better than a white and poor guy. A poor handsome fucker has it better than a fugly guy. A smart guy can climb out of crapholes than a dumb one.

A kid better raised with both parents, than a single mum kid than a foster kid with jailed parents. Why nobody cares about family privilege?

And black guys in majority white communities do better than black guys on black communities. Is it because of whites?

Self pity and blaming others because life is tough won't fix anything. It just gives you an illusion that you care, but you actually aren't doing anything productive.

when i'm in china chink privy exist op. when i visit palestine kike privy run amok

Posting normie tier anime as an attempt to fit in kek

Whites should be privileged in white nations, I'd be satisfied if it did exist, but when white nations prioritise ethnics, specially protect them in legislature and give them priority access to public services, that's pretty sound evidence it's not working well enough

I laughed so fucking hard for some reason

Define white privilage

>prove a negative

Attached: 1516200308973.jpg (387x461, 24K)

redditors falling for the mha poster bait for the thousandth time

Attached: 1515642746265.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Attached: jewed (11).png (780x800, 50K)

i'm broke and nigger bought new bmw

White privilege doesn't exist because whites don't exist, there is no such thing as white culture. you're a german, or a anglo, or an irishman, etc, not a white man.
It's an abstract group of people mystery meat mutts blame things on when they can't point fingers at someone tangible but also abstract enough to include whoever they want if the need arises. jews? white. hispanics? white. and so on

Hell, I'm living proof. I fought legal battles for years to get work comp to fund surgery after having a severe—nearly half inch—herniation in my L4-L5 lumbar and laminectomy of my C1 (C1 damage can be fatal if broken). I put in 7 years on the job and I was treated like a broken cog. It took 2 years for compensation at all. I had to pop Ibuprofen like candy to make it through the time, almost fucking up my liver. I had an EMG to determine the nerve damage to my body and irrefutable proof of how much pain I was in. Did this speed things along? Nope. Meanwhile, some POC faggot coworker got instant SSI for depression and brags about it. I can't properly quantify how much rage this fills me with.

TL;DR... I broke my back over hard work, get barely get enough to cover surgery and recover. Dindu get's permanent gov'ment easy button.

Attached: 1532250356227.gif (512x512, 2.46M)

Sage goes in all fields

>white privilege

Whites are simply superior and created societies that don't suck, it's not privilege - if subhumans would've cared for their children and were focused on creating a future for them instead of being busy murdering the neighboring tribe because allakhu akhbar maybe their societies wouldn't suck