BAN FOOTBALL

Hasn’t it done enough damage, pol?

Attached: BACFA637-B4DE-45F6-92C7-B4DF755874B0.jpg (800x430, 83K)

why do americans look so strange

Ban Jews and niggers.

We need a rugby league

I was playing a NHL18 ranked online vs against a guy who had “Jew” in his username unironically and a Star of David background on his profile . He was up 3 goals to nothing, then with last second left in the 2nd period I scored a greasy goal. And then in the third I took it to him scoring 3 more goals . He rage quit right after I got the lead with a minute to go in game. He then sent me an angry message . All I did was reply “gg” and he started bitching that it was a bad game and it was rigged against him some how. At that point I got angry and said “please don’t shoot me like your jewish brother katz does when he loses a game”

His tantrum was pretty good after that. This shooting was a gift

>Be a Jew
>Act like a Jew
>Excluded from social groups as a result because you literally cannot hide your Semetic Gypsy heritage and act like monopolizing twat
>Play Madden professionally for some reason, have only one notable win in recent years
>Eventually go nuclear and shoot up a game tourney because your race are the biggest sore losers in human history
>Media jumps on it because slow news month between holidays
>'Quiet kid' meme and bashing whites until it turns out even in death the Juden cannot hide
>Switch the narrative to mental health even though Trump supports better mental health
>Liberals and Jews get socially hotdogged as a result

Kek, this turned out brilliantly.

Attached: 1511560515218.jpg (2182x3349, 2.62M)

it was a false flag that failed.

Attached: 1535340669836.jpg (727x1097, 143K)

Attached: 1528126304282.jpg (1072x551, 290K)

he was probably suffering from CTE

oh i see.. doesn't surprise me. jews are known for being schizophrenic and having other mental issues due to inferior genetics.

More like they use Jews as patsies in their false flags. Even the Cville driver was a Jew.

I spread my faggot ass and had a full shit not even 5 minutes ago and I still have feces all over my hand and fingers. My keyboard is laced with shit as a result.

It does promote domestic abuse.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 6.41.51 AM.png (587x380, 382K)

BUT WHERE WOULD BOOMERS GO TO CLAP AT KNEELING HANDEGG NIGGERS????

Attached: 1513472535514.gif (380x240, 1.01M)

It's likely that generations of interbreeding creates offspring that are more likely to have defects associated with inbreeding.

Old paintings inbred nobles look just like Jews in some circumstances.

>inferior genetics
>highest IQs
If you're judging genetics based on athletic ability then I guess Jews are inferior. Blacks would be the most superior by that metric.

Have you ever seen a Babylonian Talmud worshiping German gypsy take an IQ test? I haven't. Do you believe polls and/or corrupt data?

This so much!
Finally someone speaks the truth.

That makes no sense.

Attached: IQADD.jpg (346x320, 36K)

David! Stop playing games and start playing the piano, become a docta! David, you're ruining the family, you should be a lauwya!! David! You're Goldman's daughta is such a beautiful girl, and she's going to Hawrd! Esther!!! He's playing those video games again! David, do you want to spend the rest of your days serving niggers!!? Only niggers play games! David, go up to your room.

Esther, you should never have bought that golem machine for his birthday, I told you! He's not my son. Oh, Harvey will you. He's just a boy. Esther, when I was his age I helped my father at the grocery, in the morning, I went to shul, then I studied the Talmud. I wanted to become somebody. Look at him, he's gonna get eye canca... Oh, David, your father loves you. He's just wants whats best for the family. Now turn of the golem machine and do your homework! Because, you don't want to become... David, say it... You don't want to become? I know Mom!! Please say it!... I don't want to become a nigger!!

>Jews having a sample of 33
>Having over 110 IQ average

There's no fucking way the data wasn't manipulated in some manner like selective sampling. Whites got a comparatively huge sample size and still got in the top 3 while Jews likely had to cheat to the top.

I'm going to Florida...I'm going to show you all... That... That... I'm somebody... Oh baby, mommy loves you! Esther! Stop! He's never going to grow up. David, are you sure you really want to go to the tournament, you know, Jacksonville is dangerous. Esther!! Stop right now! David! As your father I'm going to do what my father, your grandad did to uncle Eli. He told him, if you are walking out that door and you're not planning on becoming a docta, you'd better return with the first prize!