Jesus Christ Canada

Jesus Christ Canada

LOL
O
L

Attached: 1528681840502.png (761x696, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_MWApebG6M
worldatlas.com/articles/the-world-s-largest-oil-reserves-by-country.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lololol the US buys stuff from Canada lololol thats funny

Texas has a higher GDP than canada

>reading a simple chart wrong
Memeflag swerve

This map requires a little more explanation. This is /pol after all.

Oh yeah I read it wrong please tell me what it REALLY means

Gotta keep them Tariffs tho. The milk people said so.

We gotta get Maple syrup from somewhere. VT and NH are really tiny.,

Similar population and actual not shit oil industry.

>Ontario
>49%
this kills the leaf

Attached: burning-leaf.jpg (1008x657, 77K)

New Mexico confirmed best state in the union

Who do you want us to trade with, Mexico?

If You Die In Canada Do You Die In Real Life

Also, per capita that percentage is relatively the same, IE Canada has about a tenth the population as the US, and the average trade percentage is 10x higher than the US percentage.

they sure don't like Maple Syrup

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

when were you when nafta is kill
It's the percentage of the state/province's GDP that relies on trade with the other country. Canada is kill.

Attached: trudeau_pride.jpg (1180x664, 104K)

Are the three provinces near Alaska so irrelevant they get greyed out of your map?

And before you ask, yes, such is the case for Alaska

holy shit. these niggas finna bouta get dabbed on

ol dumb stupid canada

So this is why the Canadian government thinks it can win a trade war. They think as such a high importer from America they can leverage talks. Much like the USA is doing with China.

The difference is the USA is kind've top world importer that nobody can replace. Top world reserve currency. Canada is a dwarf that can be isolated, beat up and bullied. I understand the logic of it all but when you are small you are small.

You're reading the infograph backwards my dude.

wat? wouldn't US states have to have a correspondingly high percentage for that to make any sense at all?

Is Hillary in Prison yet?

Attached: Lock Her Up.jpg (697x403, 63K)

Point and laugh everybody

It means Canadas economy is tied to US exports.

Canada is like a dumb little brother that tries to act big but we're going to let them get roughed up a bit to teach them a lesson.

Those 3 provinces combined have only like 110k people. Alaska has over 6 times that many people for comparison.

friendship with canadia ended mexico new best friend

Texas won’t for long since their whites are dying/moving away in rapid rates. Lmao

Attached: 437CC25A-4C35-4866-984A-040ECC35C47E.gif (280x308, 714K)

Fuck no, I’d never side with spics or leafs. Our only allies are Europeans.

Attached: 942FBA07-2627-4F82-901A-400D1A0B81A6.png (940x622, 624K)

They aren’t provinces you dumb burger

So Canada is the higher exporter not importer? I dont understand how that country thinks it can win then.

It's simple, really.
>If you kill your enemies, they win.
pic related.

Attached: trudeau_drag.jpg (960x540, 312K)

Canadas total GDP is small in comparison....

How do read this? Please be patient I'm american

They are going to encase her in the wall once they finish draining the swamp.

It says that Canada relies on trade with the US as a higher percentage of their GDP more than the US relies on Canada. It says Canada cannot win a trade war with the US unless they have a magical fairy running their country who finds victory in defeat.

Attached: trudeau_fag.jpg (636x382, 69K)

Canada is much larger than U.S. and more natural resources. Canada also has a developed 1st world standard of living, while U.S. doesn't even have healthcare. On top of that, Canada has positive relations with the rest of the world, while U.S. is making enemies. Do you think the U.S. could stand against Canada and all her allies?

If you lose a trade war, you win! Loss is strength!

Hey, that's pretty good! Are you running for PM?

Attached: trudeau_king_faggot.png (1072x714, 1M)

everything you said is completely wrong and you're retarded

It's an equal trade balance with $700 billion in between.

This is Trudeau hiring retards to negotiate . So bad they're not bad they literally can't do anything.

Shut up faggot. I bet you voted Hillary you piece of shit.

Texas has 10M fewer people than Canada and still has a higher GDP.

I doubt that population counts illegals...

>muh GDP
U.S. is still a 3rd world nation with no healthcare and mass poverty. Enjoy watching you billionaires get richer while you stay poor.

You actually think you are bigger than Canada and more liked on the world stage? How delusional are Americans?

>no healthcare
Plenty of hospitals here in the USA. I don't know what you are on about.

you're right I'm the delusional one, please like us more Europe so we can be as powerful as Canada

>NAFTA is killed
>Welfare cuts
>Shitskins flee to America
>Trade with the commonwealth increases
>Canada becomes an anglo ethnostate
>No American influence
Give me one bad thing about this, other than the temporary recession.

>held hostage by dairy farmers
You're not a threat

Interstate commerce doesn't count as import-export you dumb bitch
Whoever thought that map was worth making was retarded as well

what does interstate commerce have to do with it?
I think the map is showing that the US economy is much more independent than Canada's (which relies overwhelmingly on trade with the US).
By the way this is also true with Germany and China, both economies are heavily dependent on export trade.

Held hostage?
We're protecting them.
You aren't held hostage by the cash in the register, you're held hostage by the nigger with the glock.

The absolute state of kike meme flags. It's funny how the simple existence of America makes you so asspained.

Okay so Canadas economy is more interdependent on the US even with reciprocal trade. Makes one think Canada export economy isnt her own.

Chinese steel dumping anyone?

If you divided the USA into 10 Canada-sized sectors then they'd all look the same as Canada

>wow look how cool I am to be so commercially independent with a population 10 times as large as yours
>must be something wrong with those faggot Leafs amiright guys

Attached: Djzqn2jXcAEQmcN.jpg (1022x756, 50K)

No they aren’t. More Mexicans are coming in but we have shitloads of Californians and people from Colorado fleeing to Texas. I don’t know which is worse.

We've practically been little America since the British Empire fell after WW2

I honestly feel like annexation at this point would be beneficial considering how America's economic powerhouse

OK I get what you're saying but I don't think it's relevant. This is about the countries as they are formed in reality and who has leverage in trade negotiations

If you love America so much why don't you move there, cuck?

We'll take the heartland, the coasts can rot in hell

What world? The globalist world? The world of slave labor and Chinese dominance. If you are European you dont know but we are doing you are favor by keeping the planet securely in European hands.

Id love "free" healthcare too but if that means my master is China i want none of it. Now because some of Canadas exports are not her own to settle this trade dispute Canadians will have to accept more US exports.

If you love Canadian independence you will vote out your current government thats selling you out.

Attached: annex.png (770x512, 289K)

I've been doing so, but Toronto and the east make that untenable, we need to do more than vote.

Get out your rakes.

Attached: leafisonthemenuboys.jpg (1200x1448, 211K)

I speak for all of Canada when I say nuke Ottawa, firebomb Toronto, and balkanize and annex the rest.

Attached: 54image.jpg (960x540, 330K)

>gets frozen out
>get BTFO by Mexico
>will get left behind for a bilateral deal if they don't agree
>have no leverage at all
>told to agree by the end of the week or fuck off
So this is the power of feminism

Based and redpilled

Instead of bleeding third world countries and banana republics dry, here's an alternative.
youtube.com/watch?v=-_MWApebG6M

One bigger war instead of many small ones, an abundance of resources will also guarantee an era of peace and economic prosperity unmatched since the westward expansion

Attached: fsdfh.png (1280x640, 18K)

NAFTA offered incentives to provinces to trade directly with the US with cross-province trading being heavily stifled. American lobbyists have, for years, done everything in their power to cripple the provinces and deepen dependence on American trade, going as far as to throw money at proposed pipeline projects until they shut down.

Thank you sincerely for killing NAFTA. Only limp-wristed liberal faggots were for NAFTA. Canadian conservatives have hated the deal since the beginning. We can finally take our country back from your jewish lobbyists and return to the old ways.

The californians and coloradans are spics you dimwit. I’ve heard niggers all around Pittsburgh saying they want to move to Texas as well. You guys are so cucked.

Attached: 35B0C31E-09C2-4F95-A485-7BF6397E6B2F.jpg (765x782, 199K)

Later Chang

if i were president we would invade and erase all memory of canada. canadians themselves are fine, but the feminist islam government has to go. it would be for their own good and ours.

>American lobbyists have, for years, done everything in their power to cripple the provinces and deepen dependence on American trade
Step 2: Annexation

Thanks user. Have a Wu-Tang

Attached: wutang3.jpg (405x405, 27K)

And back bacon, eh.

Attached: toques.jpg (1531x1068, 227K)

You have more asians in one state than we have in our entire country. Same goes for niggers, spics and muslims. With the exception of two cities and a couple reserves, our entire country is white.

Also never elected a muslim nigger to lead our country either, as far as I can recall.

He means no free shit healthcare that has no incentive to be good.

>Annexation
As beneficial as that'd be, you pussies have been going on about that for years while allowing Israel to annex you instead.

Shoulda felt the Johnson

Attached: tdy_sun_highslows_2_160925.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

Give us New Brunswick and we'll agree to your terms leafs.
My autism gets triggered every time I see that Maine doesnt extend all the way.

Yes but Trumps stipulation is to increase imports for killing nafta. You should take it.

I don't think we're going to lay up on the dairy tariff much, given how subsidized the US dairy industry is.
> over production to the point of needing cheese caves
However, there are literally hundreds of tariffs on US products that have no real competing industry here. Dropping them entirely won't hurt industry here, it'll save consumers some money, and the US producers make more too.

Tell that to my HMO

>I don't think we're going to lay up on the dairy tariff much, given how subsidized the US dairy industry is.
This. Americans don't get to complain about China dumping cheap garbage product into their country and take measures to prevent it, while turning around and whining about Canadians taking measures to prevent the US from dumping its cheap garbage dairy into Canada. Protectionism is a good thing, right?

That chicks face looks like she is trying to hold in a shit

Free government cheese lines again. Canada and the EU, China. Just about everywhere have protectionist tariffs. The problem started happening when countries used this to dump products on the US resulting in loss of jobs forgoing the tariff system.
Its not dumping its trade.

Texas has a fuckton of oil. 3rd largest in the world. No shit

Not anymore, meme flag canuck! Have fun being self sufficient for a change, frenchie!

OHNONONONONO

>Texas has a fuckton of spics. 3rd largest in the world. No shit

worldatlas.com/articles/the-world-s-largest-oil-reserves-by-country.html

What, territories then? Who cares, your entire country in irrelevant to us. A cold, barren wasteland full of idiots, otherwise we would have taken you over years ago.

t. 300 lbs with heart disease

Don't worry man, ISIS will be defeated in a month.

>Venezuela
>#1
like what the actual fucking fuck

Attached: c9b.png (500x500, 558K)

Imagine what her BRAPs smell like

....I know
> more oil than the rag heads
> literally broke, fucked economy, no food, etc
Guess they're fucking bad at math or something