I suspect I've been lied to

Jews are the synagogue of the Satan who killed Christ, not ethnic Israelites. That much became obvious to me after seeing their behavior. They are Christian killing filthy leftist cucks just like how the Bible describes Idumea. After looking further down the rabbithole I discovered Christian Identity. They offered many promising arguments for huwhites being the true descendants of the Israelites. However, Anglos, Germans, and Swedes also act like cucks. And Rome's symbol is an eagle on a red flag, Edomite symbols, making me wonder if they're just another branch of Edomites, possibly descended from Esau's Ishmaelite wife, which wasn't a racemix, unlike the jews from Esau's Canaanite wives. I kept digging deeper down the rabbithole and discovered with absolute certainty the Scythians descended from the Israelites. I looked into which peoples alive today descended from the Scythians and it turns out it's the Slavs and Magyars. Poland and Hungary do not act like cucks, quite the opposite. They are very nationalistic and Catholic too, which makes a good case for being the true church. As if under God's special protection these nations also survived every hardship thrown their way, with Hungary being nearly 1000 years old as if under God's divine protection. Some CI people like to say 360 * 7 years (2520 years) is important as it can be used to correlate the founding of western European nations to the tribes of Israel depending on when they went into captivity. I tried this math with the founding dates of Hungary and Poland and ended up with very interesting results. Hungary was founded 2520 after the Israelites went into Egyptian slavery and Poland 2520 years after Judah was taken into captivity by Babylon. It's very interesting what you find on your own that the psyops won't tell you.

Attached: 1533435531647.gif (500x300, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
behindthename.com/name/adam
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178008055
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182357613
youtube.com/watch?v=G136GODWKhc
templeooo.blogspot.com/2018/08/book-of-genesis-explained-by-pem-das.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
eustacemullins.us/wp-content/works/Books/Eustace
theopenscroll.com/cainsPaternity.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183724533
johnkaminski.info/pages/the_next_chapter/pdf/mullins_curse_of_canaan.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175292781
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180380385/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174968078/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179314945
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181367253
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181747881
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when will the muttposting stop ?

Attached: sage.jpg (183x275, 5K)

Congratulations on successfully brainwashing yourself.

Look into Sabbatai Zevi and the Frankist cult

t. non-Scythian gentile
I looked into Sabbatai a long time ago. He wanted to invert good and evil and is responsible for a lot of (((jewry))) today right?

Jesus didn't exist as a historical person.

>Jews are the synagogue of the Satan who killed Christ, not ethnic Israelites.
Yep, that's a lie, nobody by those names ever existed in reality

>They are Christian killing
>filthy leftist cucks
You can only choose one

>just like how the Bible describes Idumea.
Check out how Ramses II described them right before he slaughtered most of them.

>After looking further down the rabbithole I discovered Christian Identity.
You think you're Jesus? Wew Lad!

>They offered many promising arguments for huwhites being the true descendants of the Israelites.
Yup, that's a lie too. You fell for a lot of lies today, maybe you should take it easy.

You do realize a lot of people who claim that outside Japanese surfboard forums also claim Socrates was fake too because he was similar to Jesus.

It's extremely interesting, the Scythian origin myth related by Herodotus has some fairly astounding parallels to the story of Jacob and his sons. It's also fascinating that Odin/Wotan shows up in Germanic myth around the same time the Scythians were integrating into Germanic tribes, explaining his lack of a PIE counterpart deity and his apparent connection to YHWH. The exiled "lost tribes" were exiled for the worship of foreign gods, but nowhere was it claimed that they had given up the worship of YHWH. Interesting if true.

Trips of truth

your problem is that you seem to forget that there are many different tribes of israel. the slavs possibly are one, but so are the aryans. based on the european features and some of their myths i suspect poos to be one tribe too and the anime niggers in the far east another one based on their aryan mindset and some symbolism

the tribe of judah i believe to be the blue eyed blonde germanic with the full beard an hair like the lions mane, like the lion of judah.

Attached: Japan israel.png (500x566, 163K)

The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
And Europeans were the first in the Americas as well
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 404K)

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Attached: yuya.jpg (700x590, 91K)

Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
All have legends of the pale blue eyed people and the swastika

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
>The aos sí ([eːs ˈʃiː], older form aes sídhe [eːs ˈʃiːðʲə]) is the Irish term for a supernatural race in Irish mythology and Scottish mythology (usually spelled Sìth, however pronounced the same), comparable to the fairies or elves. They are said to live underground in fairy mounds, across the western sea, or in an invisible world that coexists with the world of humans
>As part of the terms of their surrender to the Milesians, the Tuatha Dé Danann agreed to retreat and dwell underground.

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.

Attached: noone knows what its like.jpg (800x300, 227K)

>this image
ZANKOKU NA TENSHI NO YONI

Attached: kabbalah.jpg (708x1002, 339K)

Note that hebrew like we know it exist like this like the middle of the 19th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
>Archaic Biblical Hebrew from the 10th to the 6th century BCE, corresponding to the Monarchic Period until the Babylonian Exile and represented by certain texts in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), notably the Song of Moses (Exodus 15) and the Song of Deborah (Judges 5). Also called Old Hebrew or Paleo-Hebrew. It was written in the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. A script descended from this, the Samaritan alphabet, is still used by the Samaritans.
Originally the bible was written in Paleo-Hebrew.

Pic related, left is Paleo Hebrew and on the right the Vinca Runes found across europe giving a further connection between those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
given a further connection aside from that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans

also
behindthename.com/name/adam
>This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin, or from Akkadian adamu meaning "to make".
Red, like whites are right after birth from the blood rushing through the thin skin, or when whites stay too long in the sun

Attached: paleo hebrew.jpg (203x318, 9K)

There are no historical records of Jesus from his own time period, neither from Jerusalem nor the entire Roman empire. Can you explain?

>the tribe of judah i believe to be the blue eyed blonde germanic with the full beard an hair like the lions mane, like the lion of judah.
Interesting, I never thought about it like that. Poland is also one of the fairest Slavic nations and they are connected to Judah as I explained in my op. I wonder if there's something particularly special about Prussia.

Attached: 1479258141833.jpg (1071x1279, 605K)

>Jesus didn't exist as a historical person.
>That’s why it’s the only religion the planets rulers allow to recieve persecution
>Tips fedora

Attached: E59DD569-417A-4B1E-A43A-E0BD92144E00.gif (640x360, 1.85M)

When the Juden whipe them out. So about three more decades, I'd say.

Attached: NaDSI XDDxDDDD.jpg (900x584, 53K)

on that pic. i tried finding the source but couldnt find one. the best i could find is some book that picture and caption is taken from (forgot the name)

this pic here however is also often included in your image, saying this is too an image of the northpole made by the ESSA 3.
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
>[31] "The ESSA III satellite was in a 750-mile altitude, circular orbit, inclined approximately 79° retrograde to provide Sun synchronism. Each picture covers approximately 3000000 square miles of the Earth's surface. In order to provide geographic location of meteorological phenomena, each picture was routinely gridded at ESSA in a latitude-longitude matrix. The South Pole and the Antarctic region are clearly visible in the concentric circles in each of the lower pictures. Africa and the Near East are readily recognized in the central portion of the mosaic.
so while this image is real, its not like the other pics usually claim the northpole but the south pole. while this i rather unimportant for the thing as a whole it raises questions on the legitness of the ESSA 7 pic.

Attached: Essa 3.jpg (278x278, 30K)

forgot to add, if you are interested in hollow earth look in
for stuff on nazis flying saucers and their stuff in antarctica and hollow earth as a result or
which includes all kinds of stuff on ancient history but also goes into hollow earth

Always interested in that. Thanks, Hans.

>I wonder if there's anything special about Prussia
youtube.com/watch?v=G136GODWKhc

bump

Yes they are the false children of Jacob. Jacob was originally called Israel by god, thus where name came from.
however the "jews" of modern times are just sand niggers called Ashkenazi who culturally appropriated the babylonian satanist version of judaism in order to dupe the UN to get a slice of prime land in the middle east to build their secret subversion group. You are finally getting it. Jews modern day are not jews. You should call them either the false children of jacob, kikes, kikels, ect ect, but they are far from the descendants of Abraham. The muslims are however apparently the descendants of Ishmael, which leaves the question what happened to the real jews?

sauce me brother, for truths sake. let us get to the bottom of this.

Attached: dark jew.png (452x523, 927K)

God bless you kraut.

Attached: wtf.png (530x488, 553K)

>Shamballah
I love this word

>what happened to the real jews?
Apparently they’re in Poland frying pirogies.

Moses threw down the true gd of the israelites and gave the law instead of god. Behold a pillar of fire, a lamp, a key, a gate,

Attached: Unknown-3.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Son of man pic related

Attached: chlorophyllum-molybdites-underside-72.jpg (425x437, 297K)

The bible is code. Broken here:
templeooo.blogspot.com/2018/08/book-of-genesis-explained-by-pem-das.html

Bump

while i do agree that shrooms and other drugs likely had an impact on our spiritual development saying "all gods and spiritual beings of any kind are just trips/drugs" is retarded and hugely overblows the role of it i feel. they can be a gateway to spirituality, but probably in the same sense as falling down the cliff is a shortcut to get down.

Scots and Irish also claim Scythian ancestry. They say exactly as much in the Scottish declaration of independance. Also, look up Goidel Glas and the Milseans

Attached: scot dec ind.jpg (2034x2147, 1.72M)

bump

the reason i say that is because all the symbolism around jesus fits the sun rather than some mushroom

The christian cross on the other hand symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes

In general a lot of christian symbolism goes back to the sun. In example the cross with the circle around, also called suncross likely comes from the zodiac cross upon which the sun "stands". The Halo or Nimbus you see on a lot of saints, and also other divine figures from other mythologies originally also was just a shining light from behind the person or persons head. In case of Jesus specifically the halo often has the suncross embedded in it too.

So while kikes and muslims have saturn as their symbol of God, christianity has the sun. So dont come me with the "God is Saturn" bullshit
In case of the "Star of David" it likely is Saturn trying to immitate God (with the 33 and the sun symbolism) to make Gods power his own

while we are at it, a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship as many symbols do. in case of the egypt one it seems to depict the sun touching the water or heaven being united with the earth while unification of polar opposites is an important theme in the occult. One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body/destroying duality

Attached: sunworship jpg.jpg (1880x1548, 1.01M)

People even claim that Jesus is just a metaphore for the sun. Son/sun of God, turns water into whine like the sun giving light and energy to the grapes which turn the water into whine, walking on water like the sun when rising or setting behind the ocean standing right on the surface (look at that pic of the egyptian ankh with the other sun symbolisms) making the blind see by giving light and in general being the source of life by giving heat and energy. The 12 apostles like the 12 zodiacs. Jesus being put on a cross, while the sun (astrologically) stands on a cross marking the 4 seasons. He is often depicted with a halo, which originally is just a shining light from behind the person (light like from the sun) also together with suncross in its halo giving further connections to the jesus/sun relationship. Rising from the dead on the 3rd day like the wintersolstice where the sun is at its lowest for the 3 days to then rise again

But there is again the small saying "as above, so below"
This has many implications.

one is that what happens in the stars happens on the earth (astrology)
this furthermore means the small things are the same as the big and made of the same (fractal universe) Like electrons orbit the nucleus the planets orbit the the sun which orbits the center of the galaxy etc
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
Your mind (above) influences the material world (below) and vice versa.
What happens in the heavens happens on the earth to and vice versa.
What happens in the stars happens on earth (astrology)
And of course as the Sun of God above, so does the Son of God below

because of the september prophecy from last year you could also argue it refers to jupiter since the child born in the prophecy was described as jesus usually is while what did happen was jupiter being born by virgo (the virgin like jesus) with the sun behind the constellation and 3 planets aligning themselves to build the crown of the 12 stars the prophecy mentions.

Attached: Brain-universe.jpg (1006x483, 235K)

here's your (you) buddy

Attached: 1518828784085.png (734x653, 1021K)

Checked

The modern jews are the Tribe of Dan

Really? In my experience it’s the goyim calling them Edomites that freaks them out the most.

i tend to believe amalek. kikes are the only ones that would justify pic related as i see it

Attached: amalek.jpg (960x960, 267K)

Shem, son of Noah. Semite = Shemite; born of Shem. Fair skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. "Jews" today are of Canaan & bear a great curse from Noah to this day and forever more. Until their extinction at the hand of Shem, as commanded by God.

eustacemullins.us/wp-content/works/Books/Eustace Mullins - The Curse Of Canaan - 1987.pdf

Its babylonian mollech worship from the early days of the faith, their like the black sheep tribe. The serpent is their symbol. They were the Judges, which doesn't seem off to me. A tribe of serpents worshipping babylonian gods, in the midst of the jewish people since biblical times

The Jews that are part of the synagogue of Satan are the ones that do psychedelics=sacrifices and become possessed by Lawless hyper dimensional beings and become victims of deceit and are forced to do work

Attached: 9a7.png (1260x2100, 2.1M)

Scythians made leatherwork out of the skin of their enemies, so if nothing else, they're pretty metal.

on canaanites
>And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
The serpent, Satan, here is said to have produced offspring with Eve. Now Eve got Cain and Abel (and Seth, which we dont go into here).
theopenscroll.com/cainsPaternity.htm
This text goes deeper into the stuff of Cain being the serpents off-spring

Cain, who is the offspring of Eve and the serpent then kills his brother Abel. For this Cain got cursed.
>12"When you cultivate the ground, it will no longer yield its strength to you; you will be a vagrant and a wanderer on the earth."
>And the LORD appointed a sign for Cain, so that no one finding him would slay him.
This Curse made the land not bare fruit to him, and "marked" him

Now we skip a bit of time until after the flood. people mixed with each other, everyone has some Seed of the Serpent in him, but not all express that seed and thus the curse but because its mixed into everyone, everyone is a sinner in the christian ideology. We go to Noah when he was blackout drunk and his son Ham was "seeing Noahs nakedness" (probably raped him). When Noah woke up:
>And he said: Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
Note that Canaan is also considdered to be of the Seed of the Serpent, which at this point got its second curse.
They are unable to agriculture, "servants of servants" aka slaves, and are "marked". Does sound a lot like niggas which in all these years still cant farm, are historically usually used as slaves and are marked by their skincolour
remember how the niggers engaged in cannibalism and all the other degenerate stuff.

All the stuff about humans allegedly not being properly adapted to this planet, and the degeneration of genes comes from this corruption which was mixed into everyone.
i think kikes are the same, just mixed enough to get rid of the black skin and an above 100 iq

Attached: black man.jpg (794x599, 51K)

>I'm a dumbass
read revelations senpai. catholicism is absolutely cucked. if you haven't noticed, they've been that way for almost the entirety of their rule.

>mfw "degenerate" as fuck but also blue eyed and blonde.
why couldn't I have been born not a piece of shit demon in human flesh Jow Forums?

Attached: tumblr_pbx5wvpm9u1w6is1ro1_500.png (500x500, 59K)

Are mods actually scrubbing this thread clean of anyone mentioning the problems with atheism?

>capitalized LORD
just like in my chinese rpgs.

Attached: 1534385088836.jpg (679x960, 142K)

no idea. as an athiest I'd love to hear about them. I already know a few.

mods just deleted my MKUltra thread but forgot to bann me
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183724533

this is based as fuck to be honest but the problem is I'm a pagan in most respects related to spirituality, and I know from my research that symbolism like that angers jesus/god. Sun worship, moving the sabath to sunday, graven images. These are things god punishes people greatly for doing, particularly within his church. In the first place Jesus cast the merchants out of the church with a whip precisely because they where bringing into it deific symbols and charms of other faiths and rolling in shekels from selling that shit.

Much of my study of christianity involves seeings its lense on the pagan faiths and using it as constructive criticism. Sun worship is hated for a number of reasons, but as i recall the jews where actually selling muh digits/triplets. charms that are meant to keep the gods at bay and control them. 666 and other repeating sums where used to control and invoke power over gods and thus avert their wrath, and christ scorned these faiths not just for their unfaithfulness to him, but also because it was a cult of fear.

God also commands his subjects to fear him, which I see as funadmentally trying to have its cake and eat it too, but over all I see the inherent cancer that this kind of relationship with the spiritual and divine entails. It is aversive of the self and relies heavily on dumbo feathery rather than cultivating good behavior in one fashion or another.

Ultimately I would use caution and the bible heavily, as bringing foreign faiths into the church is the way of the mystery babylon

Attached: whenyoureawitchexplainingchristianitytochristfags.jpg (564x686, 62K)

don't be rediculous. your thread is being scrubbed by bot janitors. the atmosphere is carefully controlled by the kikes here. any thread that does not meet a certain standard, proposes topics in a certain way, is met with the firey fist of the sun. It does not necissarily have to be a productive thread. The kikes mainly target threads that encourage collaboration, culture, and unity among disparite groups. hatred among minorities like fags and the like is encouraged heavily. it does not mean fags are without problems of course, only that the jews see enormnous utility in keeping us at eachothers throats and persue it with all the fervor of a starving chimp

johnkaminski.info/pages/the_next_chapter/pdf/mullins_curse_of_canaan.pdf

Posting this here as well

Best to read the first two chapters

reading on might make you want to kill yourself since it's so fucked up

Attached: The_Redpill.jpg (324x500, 18K)

That’s a good book.

i agree on the sunworship stuff. obviously the sun isnt God and not to be worshipped. its a symbol of God and nothing more.
im not sure on whats the accurate version of the week though. I believe the sabath should fall on saturday, the day related to saturn and thus satan, not as worship but so no energy through the works done gets transfered to him and no work is corrupted by saturns energy.
>27Then Jesus told them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.

in that case sabath and worship should be seperated, and having the day of worship relating to the sun seems fitting considering the sun is a symbol of christ and God. wether sunday should be first or last i dont know though. it would be fitting having saturday as the 6th but sabath is meant to be in the 7th day.

well, all of these except for the pizzagate one threads get shoahd more often than not (a collection of those the mods appearently didnt see)

Ancient History

nazi UFOs and hollow earth

the occult principles behind 9/11
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175292781

False Flags (9/11 included but not as detailed)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180380385/

Political Symbolism
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174968078/

Pizzagate (ctrl + f "hogg" or "paddock" dor the parkland shooting or vegas shooting)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/

NASA being lying pieces of shit (even this got shoahd despite nasa being a government organization)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179314945

MKUltra and other ways to mindcontroll
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181367253
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181747881

figure yourself out if it was justified or not

personally I believe in most of nasas accomplishments, but given the nature of the environment in which they where spawned, it would be absolutely naive to think they don;'t hide shit constantly and otherwise act on behalf of the nwo and swamp in general just like every other nation. In fact given the enormous ammounts of failures and expenses, there would be no reason to continue the agency if it where not abetting the current power structure. I am not surprised trump is going for it in some fashion. if he is (((compramised))) as some think, it would make sense to covertly add additional power to the NWO, if he is not so compromised, it would be the perfect place to situate additional support from angles the kikes don't really expect.

Space is not popular right now, high expectations of nasa are not currently in evidence. by excercising executive power there, he can force that complacent organization to scramble to offer something convincing to the public, or set up something more malignant if he is so inclined. Either way we have no way of knowing. It's merely obvious that by bringing attention to nasa the cabal of jews that oppose trump, weather he is a shill or not, the effects of that conflict will widen.

I thought the blacks were Cushite?

think so too. however the fakings NASA provides are fairly obvious.

also i need to get some sleep now. good night.

When will Jow Forums build a flying machine and surveil the poles?

>tfw apparently part Elamite

Attached: 1526690841812.jpg (316x400, 19K)

>every other nation
meant agency

You may not appreciate his tongue but he speaks some truth

Bump for Great Justice.

He did exist. Thousands literally witnessed it first hand and spread the word, causing it to spread at explosive rates. Many witnesses willingly died for Him because they saw it with their own eyes, having no doubt at all. It left such an impression that the faith conquered the entire heathen world within a very short time. The 12 apostles literally wrote down their stories, which then got bundled, forming the New Testament. Tacticus wrote about those very first christians. There's the shroud of Turin, etc.

The overwhelming majority of historians DO believe he was a real historical person.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus