WITHOUT using mental gymnastics like "Jews aren't white!" and "what (debunked) white genocide in South Africa!"...

WITHOUT using mental gymnastics like "Jews aren't white!" and "what (debunked) white genocide in South Africa!", prove to me that white privilege doesn't exist

Attached: himiko_reaction_photo_pol_use_ShareBlue.jpg (960x540, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174528188
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174504159
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174502349
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174496115
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174536786
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174739777
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174738716
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174860426
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174866754
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/176236021
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/176404807
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/176404435
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182417167
youtube.com/watch?v=1-3OpqDsiK8
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/27/upshot/make-your-own-mobility-animation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White privilege does exist and it's a natural byproduct of being superior to shitskins.

Attached: 1528060447962.png (205x246, 11K)

Because lots of people are white and still have shitty ass lives and struggle for everything and we resent being called privileged.
Everytime I hear the phrase 'white privilege' it makes me hate whatever race the person is saying it from and I want to see them subjugated under whites

FUCK TRUMP THAT PIECE OF SHIFV

>file name
>summer fags still fall for it

Attached: 1524186344316.jpg (625x626, 80K)

Attached: 1520435535228.jpg (2042x1264, 331K)

>prove a negative

Attached: google-translate.jpg (868x592, 71K)

Attached: 1532384914750.png (1111x693, 305K)

The only way to prove it does exist in 21st century USA is if you take racial genetic superiority (IQ, etc.) as an axiom.

Haven’t seen you shilling here in a while, how’s things going on your end?

>white privilege
1) define "white privilege" precisely.
2) is there a jewish privilege?

Attached: extreme free speech.jpg (1058x1002, 177K)

>prove that x doesnt exist

This is a slide thread. Fuck you.

stop responding to this romanian gypsy kike's thread

Already did in a previous thread. You don't read the replies. This is a slide thread. Zyklon yourself, Kike!

White privilege is just superior White genetics, it's real and fuck you. What are you going to do about it?

Haha this pic makes you look extremely smug

What does white privelage even mean?

REMINDER THAT THIS IS A SHILL THAT ALWAYS MAKES STUPID LEFTY BAIT THREADS WITH BOKU NO HERO PICS
THESE ARE JUST FROM THE OTHER DAY AND TODAY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174528188
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174504159
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174502349
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174496115
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174536786
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174739777
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174738716
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174860426
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174866754
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/176236021
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/176404807
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/176404435
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182417167
IGNORE THIS BULLSHIT! DONT EVEN BOTHER! IF YOU CONTINUE TO POST YOU DESERVE TO BE SHILLED FOR BEING A FUCKING IDIOT

DONT EVEN HAVE TO MENTION HOW NEITHER OF THOSE CHRISTIAN GROUPS DID ANYTHING WORTHY OF ANY ATTENTION AT ALL IN THE LAST 2 DECADES AND THAT THE KKK IS JUST FEDS LARPING

>mental gymnastics like "Jews aren't white"

Attached: 1524450639746.png (438x512, 323K)

White privilege does exist....in white fucking countries. All you kikes and shit skins complaining about it is the equivalent of me coming over to your house and complaining that you are the only one who gets to shit in the master bathroom toilet. Tough shit. If your kike ass is tired of white privilege and want kike privilege..then go to Israel.

All whites have Ashkenazi genes now

>Jews aren't white
white refers to a person of european descent. jews aren't of european origin.

/thread

Nice filename OP. But why dont you use mina anymore?

>norwegians don't like dogs
what?

[guaranteed replies]
Define "white privilege", provide practical examples, and don't forget the citations.

Attached: OK_2B_White.png (3508x4961, 111K)

black on white crime gets unreported on news despite being what happens most of the time in hate crimes

Attached: 1498669679535.png (971x927, 159K)

All fields

Bullshit, White people are just genetically superior. You'll get treated better anywhere you go, especially if you're tall and good looking.

/thread

Also whites are oppressed in south africa dipshit.
Also anti-white sentiments are underminded by the left because that group clearly hates white people and they have a huge impact in entertainment and schools.

But since whites are born smarter by genetics that is the only benefit we have now.

Attached: Black-Gangs-Attacking-Whites-Bosnians.jpg (519x503, 54K)

Attached: MHA shitposter.jpg (1111x693, 276K)

Smarter and generally more sexually attractive. It's why no one feels bad for you. Boo hoo.

I literally can't. Whites are superior to all races and are born with the privilege of not being a subhuman.

Attached: anglo feels.jpg (388x525, 63K)

But most of you are faggots though.

White privilege is just a retard's way of saying white people should feel guilty of being the majority in a white country.

was going to say that even if you argue that it does exist, our ancetors earned it for us

but this is worded better

You are asking me to prove a negative. I will humor you anyways if you can define what white privilege is.

>This faggot again
Remember to sage, kids.

Attached: 1512675520670.jpg (396x382, 88K)

I have never seen poor or disadvantage whites before

Attached: 1531526080958.png (500x507, 141K)

Why? It does exist. Whites created it, whites deserve it. It isnt unfair.

Get a real fucking job shill.

Attached: 1530659585549.png (1111x693, 370K)

Fpbp

/thread.

First off, it's a loaded term that only anti-whites use. In-group preference is 100% natural. In most sane societies, the majority group(which is sometimes 99% of the population) is granted preferential treatment. Whites are not granted 'privilege' in South Africa because whites are a minority, and it's government is anti-white.

The reversal of white privilege
>People expect you to work harder because you're white
>people expect you to forgive because you're white and you (((know better)))
>people expect you to be a dangerous race because you treaded on the parasites and weaklings of the past
>people expect you to uphold civilization and morals because you're white

Yeah, nice (((privilege))) you got there, Shlomo.

Burden of proof is on you, OPfag. Can you quantify White Privilege?

It means you should feel guilty about something someone you have a 98% chance of not even being related to did 200 years ago while you make barely minimum wage.

then you have lived in a bubble your entire life.

You are the one making the statement that white privilege does exist, thereby the burden of proof lies on you, meaning that you have to have a good source that proves that you are correct

You can't prove a negative, faggot shill.
"Prove that purple UFOs don't exist"

if a black man asks for a loan there more likely to be turned down.
and I'm ok with that because I'm benefiting from sharing my skin colour with people who aren't complete scum

A lot of the examples of white privilege aren't privileges. It's not a privilege to not be followed around in a store, or to not have your resume discriminated against because of your name. White people would have those things with or without minorities in the country. It's not white privilege it's black disadvantage.

White exceptionalism exists. The result of which is success.

White privilege is a cop-out by those who can’t keep up

Because you're in a first world country accounting for a very, very tiny fraction of the world

you think globalist banks give a fuck about your skin color? no. they wont give loans to bad credit risks. if more blacks have bad credit risk, they will get turned down

Maybe white privilege existed a couple of decades ago but it certainly doesn't at all now. Fucking normies always catch up way too late but get to be the vocal majority anyway. Thinking that white privilege exists today in 2018 is nonsensical. Just a bunch of whining faggots saying this shit.

Are you actually for real? You're a fucking piece of shit either way.

>prove to me that white privilege doesn't exist
Whites spend more money feeding niggers than niggers do.

>Prove a negative.

Please wise up, son.

Privilege on a broad scale is just a eurocentric way to describe majority privileges. The issue with focusing on white privilege as people do is that it ignores the local, regional, occupational, and perhaps even familial demographics that are all slanted different ways.

This is also the basis for thinking that the white privilege discussion is a roundabout way to lower or remove the white majority.

Evidence: Asians are doing better than whites in most every metric. This is not seen as asian privilege as Asians gain this, by their view, by stereotypes and biases provided by whites.

Hope that helps.

Attached: 10400860_10204135196018746_9041567193020006707_n.jpg (500x667, 42K)

Um what? Certain people are privileged because they are white, but there is also systematic oppression of non-people of color in academia and the work force via affirmative action. You literally cannot deny this. Delete this thread and g to the f.

>1 post by this id
I really do wonder sometimes why that isnt a bannable offense

1 post by this id. slide. bait. low effort.

You should inform Jews that they are white and are responsible for all the atrocities and if they try to claim Jewish victimhood tell them they are white.

Go ahead, go do that. Until then it's not mental gymnastics. Go do it. We'll wait here.

"White privileged" is just a polite way of saying "white supremacy."

This isn't how an argument works you fucking idiot you have to prove that something DOES exist, not the other way around.

Who gives a fuck? I only care about my own race, simple as that. Muh objectivity is jewish subvertion.

They aren't white, we don't consider them white and the only time they consider themselves white is when they're trying to blame us for something.

Miriocuck from BnHA generals (Redditor).

(You)

study history.
>read revolutions that happened
>learn about kings and peasant
Or Kings and pawns, like the one you are being right now

>1 post by this ID

Imagine having ancestors who wanted to see their children's success so much they found nations. Made them even more successful by teaching their young and eventually getting to 2018. Where now having been a majority in their own country and being successful is now a privilege. The current state of leftist fags prove that they don't understand shit

>but... according to my good merchant friend white privilege can't exist because there is only one race, the human race... which dosen't come in hues.

Attached: 1479883861750.gif (640x360, 1.56M)

just because of you im going to go kill a minority.

Attached: 1513787522104.png (720x644, 224K)

Probably a Hebrew.
youtube.com/watch?v=1-3OpqDsiK8

Attached: 1242435345.png (657x527, 251K)

Attached: 245645765647.png (650x638, 39K)

this study quoted by the NYT shows that after 2 or 3 generations, intergenerational wealth becomes irrelevant
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/27/upshot/make-your-own-mobility-animation.html
racism in justice is a myth created to defend blacks and their savagery, everyone is treated equally under the law, in fact whites are shot faster than blacks and more often in error (adjusted for population) than blacks

> white people are just being nice to each other
Can you prove it's anything more than that?

Homeless whites. Non-whites always displace whites in the gibs system.