Fuck this gay world

Attached: B5BFB11C-E943-4143-830B-7DDA4310C8F9.jpg (1242x1120, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
twitter.com/simpsons_tweets/status/266933400944914433
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ben Shapiro is a subversive Jew and he's writing an article about this to social engineer people into thinking this is a big thing.

Ok, now this is epic

And.. You don’t think this is a bad thing? Kikes aside..?

take your super shemale vitality

I think that reporting on this implies that it's widespread when it's really not. Reality is not seen through a screen.

Only insecure incels on the internet give a shit if some guy wears lingerie.

>normalizing autogynephilia
might be a good way to solve the trans problem, especially rapid-onset gender dysphoria

they should call it a "bro"

>super shemale vitality

Based.

>Shapiro
no, fuck you OP

>Gang
The only gang you're part of is the gang of rootless cosmopolitans desu senpai

>No True Incel Fallacy

>shapiro
stopped reading there
dumb kike

((()))
>Don't care about the feminization of men, goy

So what is some men get turned on by wearing lingerie... there are far worse fetishes out there

it's all slight of hand, you're looking in the wrong direction.

Like feet fetish

it's like a double magic trick with jews always doing multiple things at once to inflict damage without being seen, or looked at.

You high, user..?

Attached: 25850B10-4848-4F4C-AF6E-4FA0BD40ECB5.jpg (1024x904, 124K)

No idea what you’re saying. Are you saying I’m drawing a distinction between “secure” incels and insecure ones or something? I’m just insulting the typical Jow Forumsock that thinks the ehbul Jews are pulling the strings of everyone from Kim Jong Il, Jeffrey Dahmer, and the moon and the world is heading towards some horrible dystopia of gay rights and gender equality.

>Dur some feminine men wearing lingerie makes all men more feminine

Kill yourself, sweetie. There will be no lie epic frog uprising and the right has lost the “culture war”on all fronts.

I've been wearing panties for years...its hot.

the attraction to feet is explained by estrogen being released from females from, amongst other areas, the feet
ever notice why there isn't a guy feet thing? that's why.
not taking a side, just explaining the science

Uh pretty sure women don’t ooze estrogen from their toes.

i never said it was a large amount
it's not the most popular fetish, but it is more common than some would care to think
you people are so tedious

And that’s a good thing

I wasn’t aware there was any amount....
Foot fetish is pretty common and tame. Can’t say I give a shit what kind of sex people like

Best Shapiro coming thru

Attached: 582974EA-9886-41F5-91B0-ABE407B041B0.png (300x225, 84K)

Attached: 1457485484889.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Attached: 6B7BB599-643A-4845-83A4-6962887D55EC.jpg (1024x680, 175K)

the attraction to armpits is more or less the same thing
i don't understand why people get so shitty about it all
even if X or Y is the reasons for a thing, chances are they won't care or change
so, let's figure out how everything works for science's sake

"Fuck you too" - this gay world

It fucks me every single day, user.. Up the ass and without a condom.

This. My gf likes me in panties. It's no big deal when you get used to it.

Jesus wept

They do actually. If you sucked more women's toes you would know that. Get a good lick between them. That's where the glands are located.

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

Okay, this is gay.

Fuck that kike Ben Shapiro. Is he still trying to eek out a living going around the nation BTFOing blue hair feminists on college campus? What a pathetic kike. Only boomer repbulicucks like that guy.

Kek. Autistic cuckservatives falling for such an obvious weak shilled corporate meme.

Global-Homo-Gayplex.

Fucking (((Crab People)))

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

That’s true and it’s often forgotten. I’mgoing to sage this post because it is fat with aids, but I wanted to say thanks for contributing something that wasn’t gay with aids.

Dont forget the stats on gays being a gorrillion times more likely to be a child fucker, you fucking faggot pedophile

ITALIANS ARENT WHITE!!!!

GROTESQUE

Attached: Aro-Ace.jpg (1000x903, 157K)

Fuck this jew

Ive got a gland you can lick user

This

Attached: fags r evil.png (540x614, 491K)

Islam guys, Islam. And I am not talking about adapting the arab customs.

>HEHE I'LL JUST DROP THIS MASSIVE LIST OF "SOURCES" WITHOUT NO CONTEXT, METHODOLOGY, POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST, AND WHETHER OR NOT THERE WAS ANY CONTENTION TOWARDS THESE STUDIES. THAT'LL SHOW EM"!

The only thing a man wears in the bedroom that turns a woman on is a money belt.

I'd wear my gfs thongs.

well all fetish is degenerate when made into a lifestyle. fetish is best left as a "naughty thought". But to pursue it? The outcome is what? To blow a load. Would have happened anyway.
But if you can't blow a load without the "help", then you are in trouble.

should be popular among amerilards who need a bra for their manboobs

Attached: D46222gv4SAM.jpg (648x703, 91K)

My own mens underwear, I know it because it's got ball space, is more skimpy than underwear that most women wear. I do this because I like to keep things secure below deck, but hate extra cloth riding up my ass.

If there was any kind of guy feet thing, I'd nuke the world. It should be illegal for men to wear sandals and flipflops. Nobody wants to see your big stanky clodhoppers, dude.

Nah.
Side boob

It's going to escalate, user. You know this.

twitter.com/simpsons_tweets/status/266933400944914433

Is lingerie as comfy to wear as it looks? It seems like it'd enhance the experience during masturbation desu

Attached: 1506979227434.jpg (337x233, 25K)

>"I do everything in my power to subvert your countrymen and your race"
>"But ignore all that. Look at this weird fetish that some men have. This is definitely worth getting mad over, instead"

Fucking redirecting kikes

Does she usually want you to wear them while you're giving her a nice hot carl?

post your feminine penis and your home address so i can suck your dick then mail a bomb to you

Attached: 27655172_203368980215824_1153283334212258489_n.jpg (160x160, 4K)

well then I'm looking forward to the apocalypse

Attached: spurdo_41.gif (528x402, 208K)

I guess it is finally time to get the rope and hang myself, I certainly don't want to see this cancerous world get corrupted any further.

Attached: tonnsedel.jpg (480x360, 24K)

I own a bra very similar to this one. I keep it for very special occasions when I'm dressing up.

Attached: its-a-trap.jpg (374x545, 99K)

No for the most part

This.

You mean like calling me girl's names and wearing dresses? We've done that.

I'm bisexual i just find all men ugly.

You can thank England and France for this.

Same. I want to suck dick but the men attached to them are just so hideous. Why?!

Fetishes are from autistic minds

t. Autist

You should realize that Jow Forums is depressing you. These threads pop up all the time, they grab your attention and give you a negative feedback. Its not Deep State or Jews, its just the way the system works. Its people with the same ideals as you propagating this negativity for a dopamine rush.

Is this the real life?

Attached: 1517388719384.jpg (368x960, 47K)

Even if they sold lingerie for men I might not buy any. But if I did then probably wouldn't wear it. These articles of clothing are designed for women, so I wouldn't wear them since I'm a male, not a female.

What about tranny men

>Reading Ben Shapiro
>Reading Twitter
>Hating the world

No. That lacy shit is extremely uncomfortable. Cotton panties and cotton bras with no underwire are okay though.

Remember when gay people claimed they were just normal people and just wanted to live their lives and didn't want to indoctrinate children and change the system? I member...

> HEHE, I'LL JUST BELIEVE UNCITED Jow Forums INFOGRAPHICS ABOUT THE FAGS!

Don't hate the world bud. We are experiencing an attack. This demoralization and destabilization are the first two steps in a communist attack. Knowing this is all fake and meant to demoralize you might make you feel better. It's not real. The attack is real; but this isn't any type of new normal.
We will prevail....we always do.

man don't have bob dumb dumb
ebin grug no that

Attached: 1499835520330.jpg (610x415, 26K)