How to spot fellow far right wingers

If someone has sanpaku eyes, they’re likely a far right winger. Only normies will have non-sanpaku eyes because they never worry about anything.

Attached: 6915AFB0-2ACE-4811-B880-A8CA458A3626.jpg (584x630, 78K)

Holy shit, this is true. I've got sanpaku eyes and I'm about as right-wing as you can get.

>Not unloading your eyes

No, the term Senpaku is sued to refer to people whose whites of the eyes you can see, those people are psychotic and on the edge of a mental breakdown.

Right, Left, Third it doesnt matter...whites of the eyes visible = crazy

this. fuckin plebs i swear

Attached: IMG_20180827_194950.jpg (375x248, 12K)

What do you mean? You can always see the whites of the eyes?

I have an odd habit regarding my sight. I require glasses to see well even at mid range, 20 feet or so. But I don't wear them, I walk through the world almost blind, and I like it. I find peripheral vision and general movement awareness "pred sight" are improved by this practise. Precise sight is pleasant but causes hyper-focus and lacks situational awareness due to overload of detail imho. But then i'm some kind of autist who doesn't like to look others in the eye and wears mirrored shades "invisibility specs" most of the time so wtf. Still don't get prescription shades though, semi-blindness is oddly the better way for me.

Attached: biolockwhatbiolock.jpg (468x203, 19K)

That's pretty strange dude. Dob?o you have a j

>2018
>still not unloading your eyes

I've been a chef, gravedigger, tree surgeon, insulation installer, saleperson, machine operator and various other things. Always acted the same way with no glasses, never had visual related problems arise from the practice. I am the most careful, agile and least clumsy person i know. Life is odd.

Attached: 1525016678940.jpg (800x800, 200K)

Have you tried painting? That would be interesting maybe.

I'm also kind of autismo and hate looking into people's eye as well, they're light blue and I feel like people can tell my thoughts and emotions my staring into my eyes.... what are those invisibility specs you speak of?

I work in optometry, never thought I'd see someone who preferred sub-par vision, but I get your reasoning.
The thought never occurred to me that decreased vision precision could help with over stimulation.

I've got 20/15 vision, and I get over stimulated very easily. I wonder if there is a correlation.

Attached: .....png (304x392, 79K)

Tree surgeon

What's the difference between Sanpaku eye and Ptosis? Also I 100% believe in this, except I was a left winger back when I had something fucked up with my left eye. I cured my bpd with memory reconciliation, and in the process, my eye droop disappeared, Then I became right wing, lel.

Attached: eyedroop1.png (497x332, 261K)

Wtf i do the same thing

I draw once in a while, mostly dry golden ratio stuff and geometrics.
Lol some 80s mirrored aviator specs ideally. Don't let the normies look in your eyes user, what's there is not for them.
Try it and find out.
Indeed, you know what's even stranger, i'm afraid of heights but I climb trees blind with a running chainsaw tied to me. Amusing.

Attached: IMG_3782.jpg (1600x1200, 225K)

>Try it and find out.
Try what? Having shitty vision? I've got perfect vision, and there's no way I'm gonna wear glasses for the sole purpose of shitting up my eyesight. That would be peak retardation.

Non-sanpaku right-winger here.

who wants to help me finish this ^_^

Attached: liberal sanpaku.jpg (1400x507, 51K)

Attached: 1506763980265.jpg (540x336, 30K)

I wish i had your energy and ambition user. Then i would help

this is seriously how I've always identified people who are crazy/mean trouble
white above eyes, someone to despise

I unloaded my eye one time when I constipated for 2 whole weeks and pushed until I broke blood vessels and somehow popped one eye out of the socket. Pushed it back in and it took a few days before my vision wasnt blurry or red

>tfw you realize you have that uncanny effect on anyone who looks in your eyes that you always noticed from people with sanpaku eyes but never realized you must look like that to everyone else too
feels good man

oh rlly....

Attached: holy fucking shit.jpg (2000x3000, 228K)

Attached: hillary paku.jpg (615x410, 52K)

you forgot the rest of the chart, btw

Attached: sanpaku diagram.jpg (400x1034, 48K)

I have an idea. Shall i go to a densely populated city with a printed out abstract merchant with the caption
ABSTRACT M_______ and ask people to finish the word.
If anyone laughs and knows the second word. Does it mean they are definitly of a high enough power level?
How well would this work because i can't see how a "cloud" is offensive.

Attached: 7c7e0baac85f85ccd83268c1c874bffe910d0c69a7c1a7f51824a8c890b95e31.jpg (1063x1200, 47K)

Kek

Attached: jfk paku.jpg (850x850, 120K)

abe

Attached: abe paku.jpg (346x350, 15K)

Attached: before and after.png (830x527, 74K)

What does this mean then?

Attached: 2r4hf6h.jpg (544x382, 10K)

not liberal, i guess

Attached: hitler paku.jpg (457x577, 52K)

Could i find real Jow Forumsacks like that without revealing my power level to normies? I think it could be a way to find other people from here irl.

14/88

learning how to make comfortable and confident eye contact is very important. i used to struggle with it in my teenage years. now i am the eye master. it's worth conquering.

wife material

because death is better than a divorce

Made me lul

Enjoy being overstimulated then I guess. Your eyes were obviously created with greater data-collection potential than your brain can handle.
Strangely the period of history where we spent most of our time successfully stabbing unfriendly giant orange blurs did occur in a period with no spectacles or other visual aids. Nowadays men can't even imagine killing something unless they are using a rifle from a few hundred yards out.

Attached: angel-oak-4.jpg (1280x852, 2.12M)

anons if you are feeling stressed out you should lay down and cover your eyes with a blanket or something comfortable and just breathe for minutes
total darkness during nighttime sleep or even cupping your eyes with your palms, de-stressing your eyes doesn't need to be a sleep only thing

He means you can see the whites above & below the iris between the eyelids.

I de-stress by kissing my computer or phone screen with pictures of my waifus.

Attached: 52f.png (1152x1309, 1.26M)

Why do Jews always project?

Attached: katz.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Wanna add that palming/cupping your eyes with palm also feels good because of the moisture and warmth from your hands builds up and helps relax them, the sensory break as well with the brain.

This should work too

I only consider the high stress ones for right wingers. The white showing above the eyes is for psychopaths and they tend to be leftists.

>How to spot fellow far right wingers
Just look for people who walk around with this expression all the time.

Attached: 1461981946332.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Im actually the same way never thought i'd see someone else autistic enough to also do this. I didnt know my vision was fucked till around middle school i thought everyone else saw things in similiar clarity to me. Got a pair of glasses and everything being so sharp and detailed was super jarring and made me sweat. When im not driving im never wearing glasses. The sorta shitty eyesight "mellows" me out and is comforting. I can see text on a phone or monitor perfectly well so it isnt too detrimental. I'm a mess.

I live so one day I could see my waifus and they'd be proud of mein kampf.

Attached: NvIuUeK.jpg (702x933, 426K)

no you idiot, psychosis is when the whites are visible above the iris. Below it's exhaustion

This image is more fitting to determining bad posture than anything. Look in a mirror, get bad posture.. Oh shit

holy fuck. im catching a fucking ban but who gives a fuck. as soon as there are new goddamn mods, Jow Forums gets flooded with shill threads, 1 post by this ID garbage. Its RWSS commie mod all over again

this is the most autistic thing ive ever seen.

you got me

Attached: 1513126589611.jpg (1024x566, 39K)

or you could just look for white males with no piercings, tattoos, faggy jewelry, faggy haircuts, or faggy clothes that aren't behaving like niggers.

To be honest, I was expecting a ban for making this thread so I didn’t check it again until a few minutes ago.

its fine because we have another RWSS mod letting this kind of shit continue to hammer the board for a week now
if the back end is like 3 fucking clicks to remove that shit there is no goddamn excuse

This is pseudo-science. You're born with those eyes, they don't change their position depending on mood or ideology.

wew am i a super normie? you cant see at all above and below hardly anything

lol if you cant see without glasses you deserve to die

it changes everything. strong consistent eye contact engages people and brings more fruitful connections. it also heightens romantic interactions.

Not true at all, the whites under my eyes have become considerably more apparent since I’ve been worrying about niggers and shit.

Yes you fucking normalfag

Nice scientific fact faggot.

Fuck off sand nigger he doesn’t have any “scientific” evidence either

Attached: 2DAAEA64-9B6D-42A3-A78B-90205BFE91BA.jpg (435x547, 32K)

what people look like goes a long way in determining their role in society and their beliefs.

typical jew reaction. move the goal posts for natural philosophy to a small, confined box of "science" so you can destroy 2,000 years of thought. what happened to original thinking?

just look at her eyes , do paranoid who think it must be all science believe she's not a psychopath?
shes got the sanpaku psycho eyes

Attached: Hillary-Death-Stare.jpg (960x585, 54K)

Ever seen a guy that stutters, is shy, is a shitskin but worships Hitler and is obviously autistic?
that's a /po/lack
/thread

I unload at least once a day.

I play Moonman desu

>advocating for blindness
I guess it is rather hard to come up with something unique anymore

Attached: 1501856092325.jpg (800x669, 140K)

Source of pic and the rest of it?

post feminine penis

What if i have squinty ass clint eastwood eyes? (Not a chink)

Permanently angry INTJ

Yo its true holy shit pic related

Attached: Mailbox.jpg (700x473, 88K)

>mentally ill
>right wing
Sounds about right

Fuck. Same and i didn't even realize it

Attached: 1526877968767.gif (314x133, 499K)

Only a Normie will stress jewish control. Take the black pill user . Come to the third world. Adapt to that environment then marry a Christian virgin who is the daughter of a farmer

Thats literally me

How does pol like my sanpaku

Attached: 20180827_222622-1.jpg (1323x193, 28K)

>shit reading comprehension
>left wing

Sounds about right.

Yeah okay, having bpd and being left wing is way better than not being mentally ill, and right wing.

>/po/
Who's got /po/ meets Jow Forums screenshot?

Attached: rg.jpg (455x151, 11K)

Attached: el ogro.jpg (1323x191, 42K)

Fuck

stop posting your face retard you're already in my mutt folder

Attached: 052618.jpg (601x1280, 66K)

>6915AFB0-2ACE-4811-B880-A8CA458A3626

Attached: 1535352733623.png (846x324, 142K)

Attached: 663x442-video-gambar-peta-yang-kita-lihat-selama-ini-salah-160822osss.jpg (1000x998, 100K)

Only if your eyes were big enough to show the whites, Chang

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-18-23-57-54-1.png (1140x834, 353K)

>non-sanpaku eyes
No, actually if the white above the iris is showing, its usually a sign of mental illness.

Attached: 1514548225605.jpg (1200x624, 105K)

stfu spic-nigger

>tree surgeon
lol

Sanpaku means three parts, (san is three in Japanese) as in the white of the eyes above the iris, the iris, and the white of the eyes below the iris. It is said to denote great stress or bad health. Kennedy did indeed have sanpaku eyes. it is not necessarily indicative of psychosis, but was generally understood to mean that the person with such eyes was not long for this world.

I'll spot you first

Attached: 1528502194327.jpg (833x925, 157K)

go on, user.