Fucking help please

i was in high school and my parents threw me out for supporting trump when i turned 18 in Jan, I managed to get through but i am now running low on funds, what the fuck do i do?. My family blacklisted me and cut off all contact. I stayed with a friend until July and managed to get a job at a my friend's dad company, but soon they are moving away and I will be stranded. Help

Attached: download-2.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/shareblue-donor-pitch.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go find another job

i cant, everything requires a degree and i cant pay for college

You can stay here buddy

im fucking screwed

im thinking of maybe calling for help from my japanese relatives in Japan, i dont think they have blacklisted me

your parents are fucking crazy turn the cops on them

its legal here in TX to throw you out once you turn 18

Attached: This Says MJ.jpg (450x577, 53K)

still check with the cops you never know

i tried, they said it was legal

im in my shitty apartment and once i lose this job, im going to be fucking homeless

i did nothing fucking wrong, why do i deserve this for supporting someone i like.

Do you have other family .. cousins, etc. who could help out? Or friends you could share the cost of a place with? College will come when you can save some funds to get started, but you have to be prepared to start with something basic for employment. Be strong. You'll get through this.

Parents throwing you for political views.
Thats something new from libtards.

the only i have left is in Tokyo, and they support Trump, the problem is,I cannot afford airfare and they have not picked up my calls

What happened to Republicans and personal responsibility? Get a job.

Tell your parents you've decided to become a Democrat and pay for your college education as a gay prostitute.

i think i should fucking kill myself, im a hole i cant get out of it

Where'd you post this on reddit? If not The Donald try there, those guys will eat this story up if you have proof and may be able to get you some help. Send a message to a mod and see if you can get them to sticky a post for you. They get political points against the left and you get advertising. /u/lalicat is a good guy.

You could also try contacting your local media. Being kicked out by your parents for being a Trump supporter is a good story. People would want to cover it. It's up to you to market yourself here, if nothing else you couldn't do worse than trying to contact someone like Paul Joseph Watson.

If you just want living advice, go find a job. Go drive out to oil country or look for work as a trucker, there's no shortage in today's economy. You're in Texas, the oil people are hiring like crazy even with no experience. Sorry if it's not the life you wanted, but time to man up and take responsibility for your life.

No, they threw you out for being an insufferable cunt. I had political disagreements with my parents all the time, but I respected their views and their viewpoints while I lived under their roof.

Grow the fuck up and show your parents respect –maybe you if apologize for your terrible behavior they'll let you move back in with them. Swallow your pride and ask your parents for forgiveness.

i posted it on reddit in the donald but i dont tink it went through, could you post for me

>reddit
No, fuck off

wahh wahh I did nothing wrong wahh wahh I should kill myself. I probably would've kicked you out too.

they literally said to me, "you are a disgrace to our family, we dont allow trump supporters here" and then my mom threw me a bag filled with clothes and kicked me out

don't kill yourself haven't you learn anything from SkyKing ?

get out boomer

i will find a way to raise money for a plane ticket and get the fuck out of here

It sucks that political allignments in this world can alienate people so easily, but it does. You need to put aside all your thoughts on political issues and concentrate on the priorities of work and shelter. Explore all your options on family, friends, affiliates, and try to be strategic on how you deal with this. You can get through this but you need to stop thinking about politics and focus on the steps you take in the next few weeks.

it wont post on the donald, what do i do

i was in high school and my parents threw me out for supporting trump when i turned 18 in Jan, I managed to get through but i am now running low on funds, what the fuck do i do?. My family blacklisted me and cut off all contact. I stayed with a friend until July and managed to get a job at a my friend's dad company, but soon they are moving away and I will be stranded. Help. can someone post this for me?, it doesnt go through

Son, don't give up hope. join the military if need be. may not be the best. but it CERTAINLY beats blowing your brains out. its better than nothing and you can get college and shit. what have you got to lose. make an empire, then when you are well off and your parents are weak and despondent, you can dump them in a hostel and take their shit.

thanks

This ...
is a great suggestion, user. You can get commercial driver's licences without a lot of cash out of pocket, and it'll open up opportunities all over the country.

imagine being so crazy as to even go so far as have kids and then get mad when they don't agree to the post-birth terms and conditions of existence imposed upon them?

i cant post on reddit, nothing goes through, i dont know why

There you go. And it's never too late to turn your heart to God user.

you could join the airforce. you may go overseas but you will not likely have to be in trenches. you may stay in bases. Plus you can get a housing allowance which can help pay for
a house you buy.

thank you, is there any chance you can post this on the donald?

i have scoliosis, i wont be able to join

Farm work doesn’t require a degree and they need workers, or get a cdl and drive a truck. There are jobs out there, you just have to relocate for them if necessary. Stop being a whiny pussy and go.

This is my honest opinion of what you should do if I were you. I did the exact same (with the exception of getting thrown out) but it allowed me to better myself, get education, and actually get a decent income WITHOUT having to work.

Join your states Army or Air National Guard. You go through the same basic and AIT training as regular Army or Air recruits, but afterwards, instead of serving 4 years active (on duty 24/7), you serve for 6 years, 2-4 days per month (plus one 2 week long training session every summer). You will be a sworn soldier under your State's governor (not the US president).

Benefits include:
-they teach you a trade so choose wisely
-only working one weekend a month (can hold a civilian job and/or go to school)
- Most states pay 100% tuition to any state funded school (4 years max)
- Get the GI Bill. If you get a highly desirable MOS, you can get the "GI Bill +kicker". GI bill for the Army National Guard is normally $250 a month free while in school, I chose an IT related MOS and got the "GI Bill +kicker" racking in $550 a month for nothing, ON TOP of my regular drill pay and free tuition.
- You can bargain for an 'enlistment bonus'. Soldier retention is pretty low atm. I have heard of soldiers getting $20,000+ sign on bonuses for 6 year contracts (on top of regular pay, GI Bill, and even free tuition)

I took this route and, me, being and introvert and not partying and shit, graduated with TWO bachelors degrees in just four years, all paid for by the state. You can also find the time to work and go to school at the same time. I chose the 'take 6-7 classes a day' route and I was hired before I even graduated (worked remote) and straight out of college I make 55k a year.

Have you tried the military, OP?
They can even pay for your college education

I don't use Reddit and you shouldn't too.

no all jobs require a degree faggot
start at the bottom of the ladder

Military. GI bill. College. Job. Marriage(optional).kids(optional).die

ill look into oil work, thanks for the help, im going to try to post this again on the donald

Join the Air Force or the Coast Guard. Take an MoS that will give you marketable skills.

Just do it, faggot. You will be out by 22 years old with a shit ton of options in life.

this

doubtful they threw you out for supporting Trump. They probably threw you out for being an insufferable little cunt like most kids your age. Get a job you faggot. Nobody cares about you

The government allows companies to underpay young people here for doing exactly the same work an older person does. I had a bunch of kids by 20, try that.
This shit can ruin lives because this kid (if he's real) will get a bad start.
Maybe join up lad. You can always do a bit of security work after they've got you fit in two or three years. Or many other things. You might be required to fight for lies though.

are you the exact same dude as before with a proxy?

you could be put in a less extraneous position, like accounting or even work as a civilian contractor for the government at an exchange store.

Starting out with literally nothing in my bank, I came out with over $10k saved up in 4 years, not having to hold down a job whilst in college.

I graduated just 8 months ago (you normally start colledge in the spring session instead of the summer due to Basic and AIT training) and now I have over 40k saved up, with 12k invested in disney stock.

Join the military.

you probably knew the consequences. You can support something at the ballots and online without being open about it in front of your family.

If anything I would try coming back saying you are a changed man and voting for the blue wave in November. And keep voting for Trump/shitposting in secret.

This. See this:

probably

I 100% don't believe you were outcasted for supporting Trump, particularly because you're a the_donald poster. The type of teens on that sub are fucking cancer, your parents just simply had enough of your bullshit and anyone over the age of 25 would see right through your nonsense.

Start turning tricks nigga. If you live somewhere where you get kicked out for supporting trump, than statistically they are fairly likely to be about the bussy in your area.

i will look into this closey

user, I paid my way through university and commercial flight training by driving taxis and city buses. It'd just one example of many, but you can use a basic job to propel you into other things that you want to do with your life. Hang onto your dreams .. there's a whole world of opportunity out there, but be prepared to buckle down with something plain to get you started. You'll meet other people, you'll network, and doors will open up for you.

Disregard boomers telling you to pull yourself up by your bootstraps. The real world is built on nepotism. Take your sob story to r/the_donald and find a boomer business owner that will hire you out of pity.

nope. I'm just another poster who is wise to your bullshit. Bull fucking shit they outcasted you for being a Trump supporter, what a fucking load of shit. Go get a job you lying filth

You can live with me for free, buddy.

Attached: 58A40C23-0AB1-4D85-85EE-81CBF23EF44D.jpg (474x540, 59K)

based and redpilled

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

On the off chance you are legitimately retarded and your story is true: Stop supporting Trump, retard. He is a piece of shit and most likely a traitor and you ruined your life over that?

Go work retail my dude. I got kicked out at your age, worked my way back into school and just finished my Master's with a 4.0 GPA

It's gonna be hard, but you will undoubtedly become a better person from the struggle

Dude join the military lmao

Get on Tucker Carlson's show

i just managed to find a one way flight to Japan for $450, it has 2 stops on the way, im going to buy them

This is depressing

i speak fluent japanese so ill be able to communicate and get to my family there and i will hope to god that they take me so i can go to college there

> the shill

I can just imagine this little 17 year old know-it-all telling their family about how Trump is going to save America. Parents were alive in the 90's to remember his history of being a con-artist and cosplaying as a businessman and are just shaking their heads thinking "holy shit our son is retarded"

Please do. It saved me over $40k spent on college tuition. I would talk to both your state's Army National Guard and Air National Guard. Ask them both about what they have to offer and ask them the likelihood of yourself getting both a 'GI Bill Kicker' AND 'Enlistment Bonus'.

I joined at a time where retention was high, but it has dropped since.

There is a good chance you can get a '$20,000' bonus just for joining (assuming you pass training) as well as the kicker. Each state has their own tuition funding. My state, pennsylvania, gave me a full 4 years of education for free, so long as you maintain a decent GPA (I assume over 2.0, I graduated with 3.8).

It will also encourage you to be physically active, as you have to pass your PT test every year to get free (or cheap) tuition.

stop shitposting on a serious thread you aussie cunt

hahahaha jesus fucking christ. Get a fucking job. Stop trying to be a burden for others they don't want to take you in.

i have severe scoilos, will i be accepted?

Dude. Just get any job. Homelessness is caused by drug addiction and mental illness. You absolutely don't need to be homeless.
Get a job at 7/11 night shift, go to school in the day. For a trade as well, not something stupid.

Go to school to become a plumber, electrician or carpenter. You will be in classes half the year and the other half you will be working as an apprentice to pay your bills.

Then go flex on your parents and support Patrick Little

Please reconsider going to Japan. The US states militia has an amazing program

do you think i can get in?

no

ill apply for the program and if i dont get in, ill fly to japan and take it from there

>Shareblue concern troll thread
freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/shareblue-donor-pitch.pdf

Where do you live?

It's not a serious thread. This kid is lying he was kicked out of home for being a useless cunt, his parents were just sick of his bullshit. Look he's now talking about flying to Japan to live with relatives there. He's a fuckwit

hahahaa

Quick, go to /ptg/ and ask them for advice.
And remember to chug as much kike sperm as you can so you feel energized!

Depends if you have to take medication or not. If you can lie about it, and withstand Basic and AIT training without medication, you can 'claim' to have Scoliosis since joining and resume your medication.

I did the same with ADHD. I hid the fact that I was diagnosed and survived training with out it. When I got out, I got a re-diagnosis and was allowed to resume medication

BOOTSTRAPS, KID!
PICK'EM UP!
>nahh, An Hero, really; OD.

Attached: pepeSouls.png (1280x1122, 1.87M)

Holy shit that guy above got the idea. Unironically join the army. If my life is ever so screwed up im homeless ill join. The army provides you with a job, shelter, income and respect from everyone. Do it trust us.

He can't get a CDL until 21 fyi

>my parents threw me out for supporting trump when i turned 18
Noyce!

Attached: IMG-20180824-WA0005.jpg (732x618, 81K)

smells of LARP to me.
Prove yourself. Next time if you're real. They are probably sliding something.im gone.

Go to your local Republican party office and ask them for a job.

Attached: 1533819010815.jpg (640x427, 54K)

i can, ive gone through severe pain because of it and now have resistance to pain

KYS, Bong.

Attached: tfw.png (633x758, 260K)

join the military, it's not that bad, plenty of non-combat roles. Ask for something that will ship out early.

KYS

Attached: pepe_lilPepe.png (680x566, 161K)

You need to polish up that resume and start college. Also you can get student loan to pay your Bill's while you are unemployed. Try not to spend more than $300 a day while you're unemployed , keep it close to $250.