Politically speaking, should Jow Forums be banned? They violate many of the "global rules"

As per the rules, Jow Forums should be removed, reformed and then heavily moderated.
And no, no where in the sticky does it stipulate that these GLOBAL RULES don't apply here.
Whatever mod, or janitor who reported me to get deleted did so, isn't upholding the rules and should be stripped of their powers.

Attached: the_rules.png (381x957, 48K)

why do you keep making these threads? You hate free speech, don't you?

Freeze peach, read the rules, we don't have freeze peach here. But they should uphold the rules.

You'll find that clause at the bottom, the bit I didn't include.

What the fuck is wrong with believing in science (racism)?

But calling people a "n*gger" is, or a "k*ke".

You're so obviously an Israeli it's not even hard to tell. Fuck off

Attached: no_freeze_peach.png (360x75, 3K)

Rules are gay.
We rule this site.
Fuck off nigger. You won't keep this place alive if we leave. You'll just fuck back off to reddit.
Besides, the feds like to watch us here. It's fun for them. Like playing with a baby mountain lion.

Whether my surname is Goldberg or not is neither here nor there. You are almost ALL in violation of at least 5-6 global rules.

I'm starting to think you do, the staff don't even uphold the rules in this board.

eat shit faggot.

nigger*
Kike*

That's violation of so-called "global" rule 3.

I don't actually think that's against the rules, might count as flaming though.

>following the rules on Jow Forums
stop being retarded shekelstien
saged and reported :^)

call the cops, faggot

Counter reported, for unfair reporting and confirming a report in type.

That isn't how the Internet works, zoomer.

>rules made in 2003 are behind the times and need to get updated with/pol/ in mind
wow, it's as simple as changing a sentence

Fine, get your mod(s) to add it into the sticky. But you'd still have to stop raiding other boards, and certainly blue ones.

meme flag faggotry=leaf

I am a proud American Jack. Jack Bergstein, of course.

wow you really have a lot of sand in your boi pussy

I sure do.

Nobody is raiding other boards. You retards just think anyone saying anything conservative is Jow Forumstrying to raid. Some people have conservative opinions. Deal with it, you fragile snowflake.

Ah yes, your average American poster on Jow Forums has always been a vehement anti-Semite. Oh wait, they haven't been, that's only been since the Great Jow Forums Flood of 2014-2015.