Imagine being Catholic in 2018

How does this not ruin the Catholic dogma/ideology for believers/followers?

Do they rationalize it by saying 'Just this Pope is bad' or something along those lines?

Theirr whole dogma is corrupt top-down. The man who has the Ear of God is covering up/knew of this abuse but failed to act.

Does this prove the existence of God and that God is a pedophile/accepting of child-fucking?

Attached: 667875578m.jpg (1440x1677, 782K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jcourt.net/pope-francis-throne-over-the-tomb-of-king-david/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop making the same thread over and over

Attached: 1518599620692.jpg (1024x474, 55K)

They're sheep.
I mean even the diocese calls people SHEEP too.
And yet they still come and give the dagon worshping cult their time, money and even children

Attached: Dagon fish-god Catholicism.jpg (583x559, 88K)

being catholic in 2018:

Catholicism: 1.3 B members, 2000yrs of existance

the fact the entire world is interested in our religion because its that rich that powerful and that influential. either your catholic or your some lame non important christian religion.
try getting pic related anywhere else

also your illiterate on catholic doctrine

Attached: holysee.jpg (4096x2263, 1.58M)

>your illiterate
kek

i just realized that's vigano on his right btw

based catholic bro

Attached: 1510017787562.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

jewish cut-dick retards larping as cathcucks.
the very state of /pol
hilarious

what on the entire planet compares?

Attached: st_peters.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Blackpilled today tbqh.
I need a drink lads.

>Do they rationalize it by saying 'Just this Pope is bad' or something along those lines?
They have literally been autistic screeching at each other over who is a heretic or not over small points of dogma or doctrine completely unrelated to priests raping kids in threads that are supposed to be about the pedophilia scandal, while basically ignoring the pedophilia scandal itself. It's painful to watch.
>Does this prove the existence of God and that God is a pedophile/accepting of child-fucking?
No, judaism, christianity and islam are some of the biggest scams in history and have a large percentage of the world's population tricked into following a false path, unfortunately.

RESIGN

Can someone hook me up with the pope Prophecy thing? Is he the last?

he's released a statement

>it's ok to fuk kids in the ass

what a pope!

Or you just are an adult and don't believe in made up bullshit.

Who takes these pedos who play dressup as they sit on billions of stolen wealth.
How could anybody be surprised at this point?

Anyone who isn't Calvinist is retarded and not elect.

I thought the previous pedo was....and this guy is a jesuit and jesuits aren't allowed to be supposed to be allowed to be pope.
jcourt.net/pope-francis-throne-over-the-tomb-of-king-david/

this dumb ass board is so afraid of jewish people being pedophiles but there are many catholic priests who are hiding in plain sight. double standard, much?

This literally looks like the final boss of a JRPG

>illiterate American Protestant/atheist/whatever doesn't know anything about the papacy or the history of the Church

PROTIP: there have been bad popes before.

Attached: Pope-Alexander-VI-c.jpg (1000x1000, 198K)

>Pope Francis Declines to Confirm or Deny

Attached: glow pope.png (500x498, 362K)

In God's 10 commandments, there is no mention of slavery nor rape. God is okay with murder and eternal torture. He also loves sacrifices and hates gays. Sounds totally like the most powerful being in the universe, not some made up kike wizard.

Attached: 49919602_p1_master1200-4213.jpg (800x800, 222K)

>master1200
brainlet spotted

help, religious nerds Not sure what to do

I swear to God, he's a dogshit excuse of a Pope. I don't give a fuck anymore. Fuck that spic

What does a filename have to do with anything?
>The absolute state of Catholics

Attached: 1105ddf3777c352d88aa398efdc4419f--karma-x-nagisa-hard-french-kiss.jpg (716x896, 85K)

Become Orthodox

Attached: 1528494728406.png (764x1080, 2.05M)

#no my pope

Attached: 1530658781912.jpg (829x600, 88K)

>cathocucks and orthodicks consider this a holy image

kek

go ordain a woman or a fag

Not my religion either. No more Abrahamic kiked cults.

Attached: Ansatsu.Kyoushitsu.full.1419802.jpg (600x675, 347K)

This is a golden opportunity.
Assemble the Council of Cardinals and depose this heretical Pope.

Attached: 1534806044496.jpg (676x676, 50K)

Reminder that Christianity is just Jewish fanfiction.

Also, reminder that Judaism is just a cult of El, the supreme deity of the Canaanite polytheistic religion. The first/second commandment is
>Thou shalt have no other gods before me
because there were other gods (El's children), but he was the supreme.

Penn State wouldnt say a word about it, neither would Disney nor Nickelodeon. Halliburton wouldnt either.

Luke 17:2
It would be better for him to have a millstone hung around his neck and to be thrown into the sea than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

the corrupt elites of church, business and state will pay. here on earth and the hereafter.

watch yourself, OP. you and your kind with your d&c threads will fail.

brothers, keep exposing the wickedness in your midst and in the highest levels of power

Catholic kidfuckers learned it from the kikes, their spiritual forebears.

Bad but infallible?

no fighting between denominations. we must fight ecumenism, but joun to fight evil.

matthew 12:30

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

luke 9:50

“Do not stop him,” Jesus replied, “for whoever is not against you is for you.”

>God is a pedophile/accepting of child-fucking?

Well..... how old was Mary, a newly wed virgin, when he got her pregnant? Like 12 in those days? Really makes you think.

I thought Catholics were supposed to be ultramontanists? A Pope can't be a heretic.

"fucking all those kids really hurt the brand"

It's all Jewish garbage. Good luck defeating the Jews by worshiping a Jew.

Attached: 1535404533022.png (2000x1126, 1.35M)

I'm done with christianity as a whole, sure Jesus's teachings are pretty good, but at some point you gotta stop being a cuck that never fights back.

There won't be any more crusades. So what are you waiting for?

The true way is to be a Catholic in one's heart with no regard for the earthy body that is the current church.

that doesn't contradict ultramontanism
you would be thinking of if the diocese of Baltimore, the first among equals in the US, began to act independently of Rome

>This is a golden opportunity.
>Assemble the Council of Cardinals and depose this heretical Pope.
did you miss the part where the Cardinals are all homosexual drug addicts?

kek this
fucking hypocrites

In other words, Martin Luther was right.

how did we get from papal bulls sanctioning slavery of saracens to this

REKT

God protect us.

Attached: 15A07F35-897B-4FD4-8349-10510C6FA0B3.jpg (800x427, 54K)

But if you don’t recognize the papacy, what distinguishes you from a protestant?

>a Pope can't be a heretic
More specifically, if a (((Pope))) preaches heresy, by that act he ceases to be the Pope.

many doctors of canon law taught that if a pope taught manifest heresy, or accidentally taught heresybut refused to correct it, that pope is automatically excommunicated.

weird shit is going down. read the wikileaks emaiks detailing government pressure to oust benedict.

it is so bad, beyond what most realize. the pedophilia isnt just covered up, but actively practiced by princes of the church who are involved or were ensnared by the vip pedo cartels.

the elite pedophilia in business, church and state is cemented, it has become a sick institution. there are those fighting, but their voice is not heard. some call it the homo mafia in the church, but it is much deeper. there are satanists amongst the princes of the church

So, NOT infallible then. Glad to have that settled (that you are not a Catholic)

Why the fuck do parents let their kids alone with priests? This probably the 29184817th Catholic priests rape kiddos case in history

I am not saying Catholics ought to defect from the Church and begin their own. Any attempt to will be corrupted inevitably and even worse those will be Walmart churches (i.e. American evangelism).

You converted from Paganism a much stronger religion. It's all been beat out of you. Well not you personally but you know what i mean. Christians are following a slave morality with hell being the whip. It's doesn't follow the laws of Nature.

Attached: 1497136592165.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

its a shill. divide and conquer. some are just jaded young men. the great apostasy is upon us. even you catholics received visions of this from saint francis (kind of ironic) la salette, and fatima

>But if you don’t recognize the papacy, what distinguishes you from a protestant?
Protestants protest against the Church's ways, so you're a protestant by definition.

Me, I'm just done with the whole thing. I'm not even athesit, but if I show up before St. Peter and he's angry at me I'll tell him that the religion is fucked and I have no remorse.

i swear to god three guys got together and decided to start the greatest practical joke ever and see who could gain the most followers. but then the joke went too far, so they had to commit

Attached: 1535334545869.jpg (750x500, 140K)

Ask St Peter if he would have chosen the religion with the most evidence or, if none of them had any evidence, how he would have made his pick.

There are so many different iterations of evangelism that I am not sure what you mean but I will put it this way:

My answer is not to form a new church or sect which aims to right the wrongs of the Catholic Church. As I said in another post, that will just lead to the same issues under a new name and in those cases those bodies wont even have the benefits of Catholicism (even as it is fallen).

One can recognize the concept of papacy without recognizing a pope or even every pope. I believe it is vital for Christians to live in the proper spirit whilst knowing that every earthly attempt will fail. Establishing a new church, as was done and continues to be done, will delude them.

People like this poster and everyone else who isn't leaving abrahamic religion over this cannot conceive that they've been wrong or that their parents could have raised them to believe something that isn't really true. There just has to be some way to rationalize how ancient desert street preachers and con men were legitimate prophets of God.

How can you see people doing this and not blame it on the religion? This is the cuckery that's killing us and it all stems from it. Christianity isn't tribal. I mean you were when you were isolated and had just been converted from a tribal based religion but it doesn't teach that.

Attached: 1487194166679.jpg (800x963, 148K)

the papacy lives beyond any one pope. if a pope is in heresy and does not correct himself, many in canon law say he is automatically excommunicated.

some great saints and doctors have said, that if pope tells you to commit sin, it is your duty to resist. this is a travesty bud, and it was prophesied that there would be bad popes, and even a satanically placed antipope in the end

>implying there's an answer
>implying such a hypotetical even matters
But I'll bite, the religion tha wins. So either child sacrificing jews or fervent suicide muslims. Christianity is dying like an abandoned orphan surrounded by a bunch of homosexual clergy

Do you believe in one all power God, ruler of heaven and Earth?

I think he would find the entire notion of "evidence", as defined by us, silly in this case.

>One can recognize the concept of papacy without recognizing a pope or even every pope
Not if the concept includes infallacy, right? That means you recognize them all or none. Recognizing only some would mean popes are no different from regular priests, of whom you can choose to have your personal opinion.

>guy on Peters chair fucked up

wtf I hate the sacraments, the mass, my parish, my god, the most holy trinity. the Virgin Mary, apostolic tradition, all the saints and martyrs, and the holy mother church now

Not the way you do.

>all of a sudden Frankie shuts his big mouth

Pottery

>hundreds of child raping priests, thousands of victims, and not the first time it's been exposed either, but it really just boils down to a little technicality about the infallible leader guy doing something horribly wrong.

But then the concept of infallacy has to be thrown out as well, meaning popes are just priests and Catholics are just protestants who, when it suits them, claim their highest priest sometimes has a better connection to god than the other priests, but it is up to Joe Plumber to decide when that is.

how are these fucking creeps not prosecuted like anyone else would be? these heretics should be spitted upon pikes.

>Pope is human, Pope committed sin but didn’t undermine any doctrine, the Church is a human institution anyway

Catholic faith remains intact. I know, Protestanon, you want nothing but to SMASH INSTITUTIONS!!! but we will continue as we have for >2k years :)

A Pope can not be heresy. If a Pope makes a decree that seems to be heresy, it may very well not be heresy. It is not for Catholics to question the vicar of christ or his agenda, for by the act of G-d (The One Judge) bestowing him with the keys of heaven he may bind and loose as he pleases.

>Do you believe in one all power God, ruler of heaven and Earth?
Obviously he doesn't rule Earth, otherwise he'd make it a less shitty place and the faithful would outnumber the heretics and pagans. If God ruled Earth he'd keep his stewards accountable and the Church's power would be very real, rather than the marxist homosexual shitshow it is.

Right but in this hypothetical St Peter shouldn’t have better information than us - the question is how would he have chosen differently from me if he were a mortal - so he wouldn’t know who wins.

Upon. This. Rock.

Attached: 1522628718824.jpg (640x360, 106K)

It depends how one defines "pope", as Socrates would have asked "is one infallible because one are a pope" or "is one a pope because one is infallible" if he had lived to see it. You are assuming the first but there is no reason to. Even Catholics have prophesied 'false popes'; those who claim to be but do not meet the criteria.

Once you agree to the essential "all powerful" they have to be the same.

can someone please explain any possible reasons for the EXTREME disproportion of what these people are doing?

i cant figure it out

is it like a secret club or something

like the super adventure club from south park?

>we will continue as we have for >2k years :)
yeah continue getting raped

Kissy kissy rock?

What will it take for these pedo assholes to be purged from the Church?

These are clearly posts made by a Jew.

Attached: 1466802702750.jpg (960x367, 35K)

But if he were a mortal, what else than evidence would he havegone by then? Dice roll? If he doesn’t have a god answer as to the pious could consistently get it right, then who is he to send people to heaven or hell over their choice of religion?

>Once you agree to the essential "all powerful" they have to be the same.
I don't agree with you you fairy tale believing faggot

All powerful means rules all.

Wasn't Pope Francis in the Hitler Youth? lol.

Fuck those desert religions! Look i know it seems hard to revive Paganism but it's not. Follow the laws of Nature. Help research and spread what you learn and anything we're lacking we'll just steal from the other religions. It's OUR real religion not this desert garbage.

Attached: 1535367426996.jpg (1888x1824, 879K)

But if not the first it is up to Harry, Dick and Tom to decide if the pope is infallible

1 He's a kike
2 There is no god
3 All religions are wrong

Read Kierkegaard, for real. You're so trapped in this scientific age that you cannot conceive of anything other than evidence to make a choice. Not good!

I sense a lot of resentment. You need help.

Pagans had literal dick parades like homos have now. They also were fine with human sacrifice particularly children. Like homo elites now. And they worshiped non existent entities that are rebranding of the same pagan shit. Just like homo pedo elites today.
Really Paganism is another word for Satanism.

Attached: ourosboros.jpg (360x360, 20K)

Fuck the pope.
Praise Jesus Christ.

No those kids who got raped by their priests need help and so do you you delusional faggot