Mt. Weather Edition

ITT we discuss DUMBs,
>Deep Underground Military Bases
Underground Tunnels
Project Offices
Hardened Facilities

You name it, we discuss it!

Previous Thread

Attached: mountweatheraerialview.jpg.638x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg (638x426, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xedmfAgx8eg
australianmap.net/pine-gap/
bibliotecapleyades.net/branton/esp_dulcebook23.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hbONIQfQmDU
youtube.com/watch?v=WhxazsfRT9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a dumb thread

What's under Jared Kushner's 666 5th ave building?

ur gay lol dude

Mt Pony fag reporting in.

Attached: 1534962574718-pol.jpg (1200x797, 99K)

not used to making them
also, they have AT&T's logo when viewed from Google Maps Satellite mode
there were a bunch in Kansas and the midwest in general, also some dude out in Buckingham fucking bought one and put up his house next to the entrance

see

Nice job Op2

Attached: B4910BEA1DEF48428FCB79C2DDB9AE74.gif (350x283, 1.86M)

I wonder where the trillions of dollars our government has stolen from us went? Underground seems more feasible than space, also the US is full of limestone, which is easy to dig through

Yes

Check out the Long Lines maps, some guy actually made an add-on for Google Maps and it shows sites, underground as well, that were used in the DoD Cold War communications systems

Paul Allen nice

Bumping with spoopy Philip Schneider underground Ayys.

youtu.be/xedmfAgx8eg

look into Five Star Trust, also Project Insignia
But I don't doubt it was also used for underground facilities

Back on track

Attached: c9248fde1a78bd795ce8eb89a4a8b572.jpg (263x291, 11K)

Fakngay

I wish NorwayAnon who purchased his former military bunkers woukd give us an update on his progress
Mad man bought them after cashing in on Bitcoins for dirt cheap and last i heard he was converting one into a home

More intel on this now, i demand. Gibs
Me bitch

this

ACOUSTIC WEAPON - A device, which may or may not be a NONLETHAL WEAPON, that emits sonic frequencies causing such sensations as debilitating dizziness and motion sickness or nausea, and can also generate vibrations of body organs resulting in extreme pain, seizures, or death. [10:2730] See also HIGH POWERED ACOUSTIC WEAPON, SILENT SOUND DEVICE, THERMAL GUN. Note: Acoustic weapons may be grouped as shown below: [10:2748] Sometime before entering college in 1922 Thomas Townsend Brown observed that a force is
produced on a Coolidge tube when a high voltage is applied. Since then it has been found that a
force is produced when a high voltage is applied to many other asymmetrical capacitors as well.
Brown received multiple patents in the U.S. and one in Great Britain for his work 1, 2, 3 . This
effect is called the Biefeld-Brown Effect; it was discovered while T. T. Brown was in graduate
school, working under his advisor, Dr. Paul Alfred Biefeld. While it is generally accepted that
such an asymmetrical capacitor produces a thrust, there is not a similar agreement on the
mechanism responsible for the force produced. The purpose of this paper is to provide new test
results and an analysis of those results to resolve this question.
Beginning with the work of T.T. Brown, there is a long history of interest in these devices.
In one configuration, two asymmetrical capacitors are arranged to rotate about a vertical axis.
This device is generally called an Asymmetrical Capacitor Thruster (ACT). Another common
configuration involves one capacitor plate above the other, arranged so the device can lift of the
ground. This device is called a lifter. Alexander de Seversky investigated lifters during the
Air Force contract. The tests did not let the ACTs spin, but instead suspended it
from a torsion wire.

Do you need encouragement?

Attached: phil-schneider-01.jpg (580x400, 21K)

exactly as i said, NorgeAnon bought old military bunkers dug into the mountains, posted pics, showed the workers performing renovations, last i saw them there wasn't much progress because it was the beginning, I think it was a couoke years ago

Troll, bot, cia, nigger

Pics?

oh great I'm in to talk about things nobody can ever prove or verify after fighting with the bullshit captcha that makes you go through 10 bogus errors ... fuck you niggermoot fix this shit

Kill it dude per·se·vere

HOW HAS MONTAUK NOT BEEN DISCUSSED YET? the above ground facilities were ifficially shut down and are run down as well, but the theory is that there are underground facilities on the site that are still in use
Remember, Montauk is essentially the base for the movie Super 8, and I believe Stranger Things uses some elements borrowed from the stories talked a out Montauk Point
also, it's been theorized that there are undergeound tunnels connecting WrightPat Air Force Base in Ohio to Montauk via Mt. Weather and Raven Rock

Attached: Montauk_Project.jpg (340x238, 12K)

He delved too greedily and too deep

didn't save them unfortunately
speak on it nigger
last theory was Norway wanted their bunkers back, and he paid the ultimate price

Thats near me. Used to go on top of the radar building all the time

isn't still patrolled? or is there no surface activity whatsoever?

usually earth quakes near pine gap us mil base in the middle of northern territory aus, prob from blasting for more underground bases

Attached: ajphone.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Keep it focused all the eyewitness boomers of that are dead or on a beach

no, it's a state park

Back in 96, there was no patrols

Attached: its_legit.png (441x497, 39K)

I still promise to drop red pills but i aint doing it till someone drops real shit. Real shit 4 real shit 4 all of gaychan lets go?

I've heard of some crazy shit about Pine Gap, like people going missing from there and Alice Springs, "unusual encounters", shit the women in Aus who came about about being an MKUltra victim said she was transported underground to Pine Gap
I wouldn't be surprised considering the rumors a bout time travel experiments among other things that went on there
perfect cover
see above

I be programmer fot moneys. Meep listing gay shit n see if i dont do image saud to you.

isn't that Alice Springs right next to it?

In other words fuck off

what's under the getty museum?

fucking go dude, WrightPat is really the interesting one cinsidering hardly anyone ever discusses it, but the word is that its DEEEEEEEEEEP and a massive complex underground, the word is that the Roswell crash remnants were transported there

Two days ago I had a bizarre dream.
A sentient squid, named Montauk, was trying to get through to this world. I don't remember much else but I remember thinking the name Montauk.
Then today I saw a story about a giant squid.
Now you just mentioned Montauk and I have never heard of this before.
I'm not kidding I'm normally not into weird mystical bullshit but this time I'm freaking out.

Attached: 1508188500874.gif (200x189, 610K)

yeah it looks close 8 or 10 km ?

Attached: 7 or 8 km.png (1139x574, 1.81M)

zzzz boring thread sage

it's been theorized that octopus and squids aren't originated from here
freaky dream you have there
have you heard any stories about it?

I must have run across the Montauk Project shit some other time and it stuck and now it's just a coincidence.
Huh, weird.

heres the map

then fucking leave glow worm

Attached: New_mad_CIAnigger.png (438x772, 444K)

seen it, you linked it above, any stories?

Back to /x/ plz

Missing goddamn fingers

Attached: schneider1.png (579x342, 164K)

>The creatures or embryos being bred were "not human", had bluish-grey 'resilient' skin, and possessed "three fingers" and "two toes".
bibliotecapleyades.net/branton/esp_dulcebook23.htm

Attached: 1490555173240.jpg (600x568, 39K)

46.357846°N 79.416477°W

not really publicly its just a rely station for NRO and geospatial data
but who knows what else is underground
the strava heat map shows alot of bases us mil

Reminds of those hilarious reloading videos on you tube where the presenter chain-smokes and is missing a few digits.

youtube.com/watch?v=hbONIQfQmDU
This guy claims to be a geologist that has worked on these kinds of projects

Wanna expand upon that?

its also filled with spooks, probably undergeound nuclear teating at some point, otherwise why in the fuck would the US still hold on to it so tightly?
thats Paul Schneider who was spammed in the last thread

Underground base footage:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhxazsfRT9c

According to Phil Schneider, the US military has been building underground bases 24/7 since the end of WW2, all over the Earth.

Attached: 1521149310375.gif (200x200, 91K)

>46.357846°N 79.416477°W
my god, subway restaurants are surface portals

Northeast Phila has tunnels under US route 1 (Roosevelt Blvd). Unknown how expansive it is.

That is North Bay, the Canadian part of NORAD, and actually more secure from nuclear threat that Cheyenne Mountain.
It's carved out of the Canadian Shield, super-hard primordial bedrock and the most geologically stable bedrock on Earth.
The approaches to the underground complex are miles apart.
It is claimed it can sustain 400 people for 4 weeks without outside assistance.
In fact, many have said it's the primary US and Canadian aerospace base, and is hardened against not only nuclear attack but interstellar attack.
It is a Continuation of Government and Nuclear Warfighting base where the POTUS and Canadian senior leadership will retire to in event of nuclear confrontation or 'Non-Earth' conflict.

>That video
Kek thats not a military base
Ask me how I know

Attached: portalapproach.jpg (1082x709, 132K)

Checked with interest

is it that warehouse in Kansas city?

No, its a different place

Attached: EastSite.jpg (1929x2503, 1.58M)

some of the footage is from an old US Army depot in Kansas that was a massive underground complex that got bought out by a developer who was going to turn it into Prepper Homes

Who the fuck cares boomer
This belongs on /x/

Attached: NorthBay.jpg (1267x907, 431K)

>got bought out by a developer who was going to turn it into Prepper Homes
Nah, vivos guy is a total scammer.

is it that salt mine in Michigan?

Just proves that even civilian corporations are building massive underground bases. Imagine what the military has.

not really, considering these are real and were commissioned by governmemt agencies and the armed forces, it's political
so fuck off, this isn't tulpa, skinwalker, or succubus bullshit you faggot

BTW sometimes private corps buy decommissioned DUMBs. Google bought a decommissioned NORAD DUMB in Canada.

not saying he isn't, just know a news show did a piece on him, I think it was Inside Edition, stretching the "news" show I know

they sell old Atlas Missile Underground Facikities as well, some dude from Aus bought one and turned it into a home, I think he wanted like $3 million for it at one time

>Prepper Homes
You want larry hall
>not saying he isn't, just know a news show did a piece on him
He didnt actually buy the place or buy anything for that matter. He had a bunch of RVs brought in from a local dealership for PR stunts (by promising the dealer an exclusive sales contract).
no
>corps are building massive underground bases
No, they have some SLIGHT underground facilities for extreme failovers (think insurance companies, banks, etc). But the cost of constructing underground is extreme. Renovating mines is also expensive

Attached: IMG_20150207_164727.jpg (3096x4128, 1.62M)

Wow underground military base, so fucking mystical
Must be where the reptilians hide

>Wow underground military base, so fucking mystical
>Must be where the reptilians hide
you're the faggot talking about /x/ shit, now beat it glow worm

there was a hotbed of info on them around maybe 2000-2010 in the internet. it used to be a common discussion.

if it isn't actually mystical, then why would I belong on /x/?

THE REAL SECRET IS THE DUMBS THAT ARE BING DUGGED ROIGHT NOWWW ON MARSSS!

it was mothballed years ago kek

Thanks. Now i'm picturing Trudeau and Trump stuck in a bunker together.

This man is not your friend.

Attached: 1501972306108.gif (400x400, 3M)

Andrew?

>That is North Bay, the Canadian part of NORAD
Google bought that base after it was decommissioned, believe it or not.

Attached: frequency_weapons.gif (637x904, 28K)

who?

Attached: elf.jpg (640x480, 155K)

I've researched DUMBs extensively, and have more than 3 years of on off research regarding this.

1. People that go missing in woods and national parks either wondered too close or discovered one
2. The National Parks is where many of the DUMBs are

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 30K)

lol, dude this was used in Marvel cape shit movies and BvS
REALLY??!?!?!

perfect cover for one, wasn't Sugar Grove in West Virginia, decommed and turned into something else?

Lick my balls

>Larry Hall
is that the dude who turned an old Atlas site into a home and wants like $3 mil+ for it? he's the guy that runs the missle base homes website?

So they said, but those types of things are never 'mothballed'.
It is powered by a CANDU reactor, and it's known that the experiments attributed to Area 51 have actually taken place in Canada, where people won't look.
But it's little known that the Canadians and US have equal leadership on aerospace defense.
Because Cheyenne Mountain is so well-known, the US moved primary operations to North Bay in the late 1980s, under a project started by Reagan and funded by the Pentagon.
A dozen more entrances to North Bay Underground were constructed at US expense.
It would take 100 multi-megaton nuclear weapons to close them all.
It is the most secure and powerful underground base in the world.
Some of the entrances are 100 miles from the base itself.

Iron Mountain isn't SLIGHT
the LDS church has a hardened facility in Utah that isn't SLIGHT