Can you give Jog King a lift?

Resisting arrest with pride. Niggers take note.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnUdmVWEC9A

Attached: jog king.png (1584x1000, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6qzjSmVoNM
youtube.com/watch?v=9SCiA1hlaXY
youtube.com/watch?v=0BUv2jqVO84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jog King
I lol'd

"When you're running away from the cops in gta but your stamina is low."

Sometimes youtube produces good comments

they shot him in the back as he was lightly jogging. surely there were less than lethal means available at hand

Taser, netgun, blanket?

Attached: images.jpg (200x145, 7K)

why did they shoot him? is he ded?

First thing I thought about. Maybe he's a fan of GTA.

love how effective that less-lethal shot is

Las Vegas police are very very corrupt. Go look up the Eric Scott case

You're right, user. I wouldn't want to live there for just that reason. Probably the most corrupt outside of Philly and New Orleans.

Attached: wink.gif (500x300, 559K)

also that time a bunch of Saudis shot hundreds of people

he went with the marathon man perk
your sprint speed is 10% slower but it demands 20% less stamina

gotta agree, they had a guy with less lethal shotgun it looked like but the other guy still shot him.

he was putting that fat running cop life at risk, they had to take the shot.

Maybe those cops think joggers are faggots and always wanted to shoot one.

Looks like they used less than lethal at first; the shotgun with the orange stock and pump, however it appeared to have little effect.
I guess when that thing comes out, it's probably best if you stop what your doing, because the next thing is to get shot with actual bullets.

Is this real life? What the hell was this nigger's problem?

Dude looked out of shape. Maybe he just wanted to get back to his air-conditioned car and listen to sports radio. Can you blame him?

Attached: sad cowboy.png (1282x1002, 1.68M)

This is unironically a bad shot. I'd even say it if it were a nigger slow jogging

Attached: 1534709112817.jpg (512x512, 188K)

I mean he was holding a knife. If they got too close to him chances are he would had lunged at them.

dude was trippin balls
>around five direct beanbag shots
>can't stop moving, clown will eat me

Blanket?! Is this real life?

looks staged
probably an information campaign of how police have to deal with shit...but in slow motion

He died as he lived, user.

Attached: hero.png (998x678, 1.01M)

It sounded like the shotgun cop hit him with some type of beanbag or rubber bullet rounds. They didn't work.

Cop laid him out with the handgun.

They gave him plenty of chances.

I worked with one of the cops that killed him. Bill Mosher, the one from the pew pew pew meme. he's like, 5 feet tall

yeah. a better shot and he'd be dead, saving taxpayer bucks

He'll be jogging in heaven, user.

Attached: 6 dollars.jpg (1200x925, 111K)

Looks like me in Diablo 2 trying to get back to my corpse after having been killed.

Attached: diablo-2-you-are-dead-gregs-corpse.jpg (800x600, 92K)

What in the actual fuck

that black cop wasn't playing around

Lmao probably this

couldn't they have pepper sprayed or tazed him or someshit. why did they shoot him in the back while he was briskly walking. its obvious he was having a mental breakdown.

Attached: 1484789753552.jpg (1152x1536, 615K)

I think after the less lethal rounds the cop decided to shoot him when he got too close to the person at that bus stop. he'd already stabbed two people and the cop was probably trying to avoid a hostage situation. also lol I live less than a mile from where this happened.

it wasn't a clean shooting
the cop will have some issues to deal with

he was already past the person but still close enough. point in consideration

I bet he sleeps like a baby

not personal issues but just some splaining to do. the chief etc probably not so much but the politicians and media etc, yep

I don't get why they all couldn't start beating the shit out of him with billy clubs and took the knife away...surely thats gotta be better than killing him

The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

Its scary how dumb and short tempered cops are. Always avoid any interactions with them.

He shot the guy in the back. Hes fucked.

>hey shot him in the back as he was lightly jogging. surely there were less than lethal means available at hand
yes, the beanbag shotgun. didn't work so they put him down. unless you want to volunteer to tackle a drugged up man with a knife?

nope. force continuum was followed to the T. subject was within striking distance of another person, and already displayed willingness to do bodily harm.
pop pop pop
The paperwork might be a pain tho

It was a clean shoot, nigger apologists BTFO.

he was lily white but still niggerish so the statement still stands

Jesus Christ I walked past that street 2 days ago

your most corrupt police departments are in places you've never heard of. small town big law shit

Are you going to place some flowers by Jog King's bus stop?

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 5.43.47 PM.png (232x297, 75K)

He was shot because he could have stabbed the people in the bus stop.

im sure someone else has made the point but i would imagine the black community will be up in arms that they did not shoot him sooner

just a guess but yea

liberal fags took away that option

the cops let him jog up to the person, go beyond them, and then beyond the far side of the shelter before shooting him. all while shotgun was pointing toward those same precious bystanders they were protecting. it's not cut and dried.

Dear police, in situations like this clip their legs with lead first.

Ideally, a shotgun with bird shot.

the reason they shot him because he was next to a bus stop or whatever that had people there, that's why cops at the end screamed at someone to get away from there. They are justified to kill a felon when he poses immediate threat to people around him. He could have hurt any of those bystanders and then you faggots would scream why cops didn't kill him sooner because now your mama, your daddy, your aunty is knifed..

thats fucking gay

If this was Eastern Europe they would have rammed him with a car or drop kicked him in the back when he wasn't looking

This. They could have shot him in a non-life threatening part of his body like the legs or the head.

they should use V.A.T.S. to target

Attached: fo4.jpg (600x400, 60K)

yeah. unfortunately (((they))) will sue the shit out of everyone here

Laying off the welfare leeches who comprise the police would also money. I think a cop should be willing to risk his lives at least as much as firefighter he wasting a citizen.

first of all he is still alive

secondly, he got close to those people at the bus stop. that is the only reason they shot him. he had already stabbed two people before the police arrived. if he hadnt gotten close to those people at the bus stop they probably would not have fired.

kek

Attached: leaf2.png (797x822, 300K)

Remembering his fucking mug still makes my blood boild to-day.

lol im going to bed

ikr. I told him I thought he fucked up. he quit a couple days later and moved to arizona. got the feeling he'd had a few different jobs since the shooting and figured leaving the state would be best

Should have shot this white nigger in the back.

Because he fucking stabbed two people and was already shot with a taser and bean bag shotgun with no affects you faggot.

Have you ever even used birdshot let alone a shotgun before?

Ok one think about this, you are a cop you are on a patrol and you could be in a hot lethal situation at a moment because its your fucking job. Are you really going to have birdshot loaded in your fucking shotgun?

Second the real problem is birdshot would just leave a lot of pelts in his legs and they would hurt like a son of bitch but if your target is aggressive all this is going to do is make him more volatile, and more irrational, and not incapacitated.

Here is a tip. If a cop points a gun at you I would listen to the words coming out his mouth and follow them. Don't like it? Well you can chimp out and die in a hail of bullets or take him to court for abuse if you truly dindu nuffin.

Attached: 1525894918304.jpg (250x248, 6K)

when did the shotgun do that? or do you think they behave like in a video game where the shot dispersal follows the inverse square law?

>little effect
or the cop was just a shitty shot and cant hit something from 15 feet away

dude's like in one of those dreams when you're running in slow motion

There is no way he missed those shots from that close. Even one hit at that range would drop an unintoxicated person.

this. They gave him so many fucking chances but he kept joking around with cops. Not sure what he expected

it's not going to incapacitate. the goal is pain compliance without getting within stabbing range

>why did they shoot him?
He had a knife.

> is he ded?
We can only hope.

Did you miss the less lethal shotgun they hit him with?

Pay attention famalam

i've seen slow driving chases but never a slow foot chase

Man, after all that fanfare it only took one simple officer with 5 point-blank shotgun rounds to the head to stop Jog King.

F

Attached: flavortown3.jpg (480x480, 22K)

he was running slow. Was it not possible to get in front of him and shoot taser?

The smart cops use a combination of dragon's breath and "party mix" (homemade wax filled shells using rock salt, broken glass, and thumb tacks).

Attached: shells.jpg (1000x583, 37K)

he was on pcp so the tazer wasn't working and the beanbag shotgun didn't take him down.

They tried,

Attached: leaf4.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

aside from the legal ramifications, that would also involve going within knife range, which i wouldn't want to do if i were one of them.

maybe if they had some big mancatcher type things to hold him with, that would've worked.

Why is it always vegas police with the cool bodycam videos?

fucking morons said they were gonna taze him, shot him later instead..

he violated the NAP

Attached: RuleOne.jpg (520x768, 86K)

they spent a ton of money on them, and some cops who "accidentally" turned them off were made an example of

Maybe he will get culturally enriched! Makes me think of the pigs that shot that kid crying trying to pull is pants up. The pigs are out of control.

Look up the minimum safe distances on those things.

look at the video. he was within "lethal" range. did not incapacitate

They tazed him and shot him five times with beanbags. They did everything short of going hands on which would have put them in knife range. You're an idiot or deaf if you couldn't hear them talking about how the tazer failed. The reason why the officer stows his tazer is because his partner's already failed because the jacket he's wearing is too think and the backpack is in the way. I'm sure you feel justified here thinking and grumbling to yourself that these cops are just "road pirates" out to exercise their monopoly on force, but what they did was entirely reasonable and justified, not just because they'd run out of every possible non-lethal and safe option, but right before the lowlife got snuffed, he came within striking range of a pedestrian taking shelter in the bus stop. Since he'd already attacked two random people out of nowhere, it would have been entirely reasonable to assume he might take a swipe at the ped. Please think and don't post next time.

Honestly, the police showed remarkable restraint, and tried many times to use non-lethal force. The perp never dropped the knife.

On a side note. That wussy humvee driver who couldn't get their vehicle over the curb to properly block the jogger. Seriously? You can't maneuver your blacked-out military-style 4-wheel drive vehicle over a fucking tiny street curb? That car needs to be taken away from them.

God speed, Jog King.

Such a brisk and determined pace

>shotgun
>a non lethal shotgun
who gives a shit it was beanbags and it was clearly useless as fuck

They could have blown his legs out rather than his face

>mfw i live in michigan
>mfw the landfill thats a couple miles away gets all the canadian garbage
fuck you leafs seriously we got enough of our own garbage we dont need yours

>They could have blown his legs out rather than his face
Warning shots, and shooting the gun out of the bad guys hand is for tv shows. When the decision is finally made to use deadly force (shooting), it has to be for real. It doesn't feel good when it comes down to this, and we shouldn't glorify it, but it's for safety, and sometimes, a necessary last resort.

>a Canadian doesn't get ballistics or anatomy

Las Vegas has been doing some cleaning up

youtube.com/watch?v=R6qzjSmVoNM
youtube.com/watch?v=9SCiA1hlaXY
youtube.com/watch?v=0BUv2jqVO84