What the fuck are sovereign citizens?

What exactly are sovereign citizens? Who the fuck are these maniacs that believe they are immune to laws and shit? You know the classic "AM I BEING DETAINED" type shit.

Who in the FUCK are these people and why are there so many? Is any of what they say even true? They say shit like "I AM A TRAVELER. I DO NOT CONSENT" etc. What does it all mean and why do these maniacs seem so common?

Attached: sov_cit.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fpZBiN_w1os
youtube.com/watch?v=zwfIDv6uXZY
youtube.com/watch?v=pXFocQmmmqw
youtube.com/watch?v=gl5qVTWHf8c
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx554FssWTY
youtube.com/watch?v=P-PWwG8pMyU
youtube.com/watch?v=HsgXWPRbKQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers and nigger sympathizers, blame the jews

Just retards who don't realize The Articles of Confederation were replaced by the Constitution and have no bearing on anything in this day and age.

Anyone who lives in the state of LARPistan.

Amadáns

SAGE THESE NIGGER GLOW WORM THREADS

I think this sort of thing is even more common here in Canada but it has a different name (forget what that is)

They think that local, state and federal laws don't apply to them. They think they are ABOVE the law.

is such a thing even possible?

its a libertarian based ideology that takes words from the constitution and skews them around. Basically they think that Taxes are theft, and that since the FED and SSN were made that they arent able to be charged with the laws they break. The land they live on is theirs, so they can do what they want on it, and police it how they want. Its basically what a modern revolution would enact if shtf.

THEYRE RIGHT

Attached: 1505401465975.png (721x896, 466K)

Attached: 1504199535048.jpg (973x2426, 2.38M)

Just for my own curiosity, what is it that you would prefer to be talking about? What do you believe this thread is being used to distract people from?

>sovereign citizens
The sovereign citizen movement is a loose grouping of American, New Zealand, Canadian and Australian litigants, commentators, tax protesters, and financial-scheme promoters. Self-described "sovereign citizens" see themselves as answerable only to their particular interpretation of the common law and as not subject to any government statutes or proceedings.[1] In the United States they do not recognize United States currency and maintain that they are "free of any legal constraints".[2][3][4] They especially reject most forms of taxation as illegitimate.[5] Participants in the movement argue this concept in opposition to the idea of "federal citizens", who, they say, have unknowingly forfeited their rights by accepting some aspect of federal law.[6] The doctrines of the movement resemble those of the freemen on the land movement more commonly found in the Commonwealth, such as in Britain and in Canada

if you believe you're a sovereign citizen that belongs to no nation, think don quixote-esque

Constitution gave Congress the power to tax
Founders believed in tariffs and taxes both

Beaners

A lot of people claim to be sovereign citizens but they aren’t.

I’ve only met one real sovereign citizen.
He has the right to US citizenship but doesn’t have it, he also doesn’t have social security & its pretty much impossible for him to get a job.

Here’s a video of him, the judge tried to find him guilty of fishing without a license, but he knows the laws better than her so he walked free

youtu.be/fpZBiN_w1os

You have to be born without a birth certificate & your parents can’t be citizens. The only real sovereign citizens are people who’s ancestors have always lived here but haven’t been legally citizens, you’ll only find real sovereign citizens out in mountain regions away from civilization

The IRS and FED are gonna be shut down,

Attached: 1507833003999.jpg (3338x3309, 3.85M)

I agree with most of what they say, they are just going about it the wrong way. And it doesnt suprise me that the founder of this movement was a super kike vegas jew. They do a lot of financial terrorism too, which i think is retarded.

I hope so.
Then we can go back to taxing actual value instead of make-believe fiat shekels.

thats not a very good rebuttal, lol.

People who don't think any law applies to them. Basically all Antifa tards...

Ah, that's right, "freeman on the land"

youtube.com/watch?v=zwfIDv6uXZY

youtube.com/watch?v=pXFocQmmmqw

youtube.com/watch?v=gl5qVTWHf8c

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx554FssWTY

Attached: 1362181286eb3305_l.png (450x290, 168K)

>glowniggers thread

Sovereign citizens make perfect sense in light of how controlling and obnoxious and offensively stupid the government is. Their plans rarely work, but at least it forces some people to scratch their heads and ask what the fuck is going on.

I could see sovereign citizens being the vanguard of a future revolution because they just refuse to even cooperate with any of the reasoning used by normies.

Real sovereign citizens also don’t have jobs or US citizenship, very few sovereign citizens are real, most of the time they’re just whiny bitches. But there are some real people out there who are genuine sovereign citizens

Attached: B6A20FFC-18FB-43CB-A1F7-17A22CE90823.png (1334x750, 3.1M)

lmao, that video is hilarious

Yeah I posted it here

They exist so that I can feel extreme rage blossom into pure ecstasy.

Arrest the judge

youtube.com/watch?v=P-PWwG8pMyU

youtube.com/watch?v=HsgXWPRbKQE

Attached: 1530188295317.jpg (736x552, 38K)

That's because CANADA ISNT A REAL FUCKING COUNTRY

> Is it even possible to be above the law?
If you have a badge and gun, yes. Doubly so if you work in a Democrat-controlled city and are good at keeping your nigger-killing under wraps.

Attached: sov.jpg (600x402, 30K)

Friendly reminder that "sovereign citizen" is a controlled opposition movement meant to capture and neutralise a new challenge to established abuse of government powers that have stolen rights from the common man through twisted contract laws
Though current IQ and political involvement of demographics within these jurisdictions means that its nothing missed, which is by design

Also this is a glow in the dark nigger thread, honeypot in a honeypot in a honeypot