How do we fix this shit, it's never going to kill the board...

How do we fix this shit, it's never going to kill the board, but it's definitely creating continual festering cesspools and pushing interesting content off the board.

Can we track these IDS? can we auto-randomize image names when posted?

Attached: shills take the board.png (1170x534, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/-8368/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/4B4F/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183655104/#183655915
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_custom_Android_distributions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's "we" you got a turd in your pocket?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/-8368/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/4B4F/

I'm trying to see which parts of these IDS are the user, or if any of them are "consistent" across the threads.

It's definitely all trashposting though

Sag e and hide them faggot report if you can

Checked
MFW His turd has a pocket and he's there

Attached: IMG_2127.jpg (584x1024, 100K)

It's called a UUID and it's a cheap lazy way to avoid duplicate files. Notably, newer model iPhones use them. What you're seeing is something even worse than jews: phoneposters.

There are three of us these on the front page right now... One I an Alex Jones trap thread, the other is anti capitalist with 170 replies.... How did you figure this out and how do you know it's true?

I'm one of the first few guys who started pointing out the "1 post by this ID" thing when we got ID's back and I made threads every day until it caught on, so I'll support your cause, I just need some more proof. Not saying you're wrong.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1600x900, 194K)

phoneposting: not even once

I think an iPhone does that. I'll check

Attached: 1503362141003.jpg (960x960, 137K)

Looks like Republicans fucked up in their good intentions

Why not post new images with the old ID?

well there's various discords that run tracking programs where you submit the threads and get automatic credit for how many responses/posts they get, they use them for advertising on Jow Forums all the time.

This just looks like that, but automated.

Has to be at least iOS 11. See the thread that we had yesterday when someone sperged out about this: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183655104/#183655915

Attached: 84430872-2CF4-4AAA-AA43-8F47CFC2D9DE.jpg (2953x3021, 3.78M)

This is smart.

But you might as well face the fact that they could just change their naming scheme to make it less obvious now that Jow Forums is onto them.

This is a phone post I just did. Iphone does that because I just grabbed that pic off one of the gun control threads

No.
Report and hide
They are paid per reply

agreed

I also searched 2cf4 from this picture ID and none of the posts that came up were from me.
So it's just an iphone thing.

>phone posting applefags outing themselves
Everyone should just ignore their threads anyway.

Attached: 1315435266258.png (830x591, 271K)

>definitely all trashposting though
It's
Shitposting
(You)
Imbecile

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u7.jpg (100x73, 9K)

fucking newfags

kys for using an iphone you normie

Ifags should be livid if that's true which I'm still skeptical because it means apple can track you around the web.

I don't like wearing an android tracking devise.

are you ACTUALLY implying apple doesn't track you?

Attached: 1519698816134.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Tucker did a segment on android it's so bad. Iphone just isn't as bad.

They’re iPhone posters, dummy

Attached: 9190274C-DF25-4667-999F-5DA5B0DAF5C8.jpg (412x578, 26K)

I went on macrumors to look at photos they uploaded and the format is different like this

2F20180826-2F7801e014219eb2a807e73c7648546f61.jpg

and there are posts like this
who would input all this text on a phone? when they could do it on a real keyboard.

>iPhone posters are kike shills

Well, let's ban all phoneposting then, got to start somewhere rite

>who would input all this text on a phone?
Iphone is renaming images saved on the phone. I just tried it.

mods don't care they probably help. if they gave a shit meme flags would be long gone.

>They are paid per reply
How much we talking? I need another hustle. Also have you guys heard about the new Burger King ™ two Whoppers for $6. (((they))) hate Burger King. The kind is literally /ourman/.

Attached: 1166553-bkDF99274-FJDG00927-375Q.jpg (321x480, 63K)

goto infinity

You know you don't have to use Google's OS, right? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_custom_Android_distributions

It's the (((future))) you chose, enjoy it.

I won't believe it until I try it myself. going to ask to use someone I knows Iphone then I will make a video. really only way to conclusively know for sure.

gonna start exclusively phone posting to feed your retarded paranoia

everyone but you knew this. you're just that retarded

I don't own apple products because I'm not a faggot.

Any intelligent person could figure it out by looking at what screenshots of phones were named, or why one type of naming scheme suddenly disappeared to be replaced by another, but nah, it's because you don't have an iphone.

You seem pretty insecure about something. Would you like to talk about it?

Judge not thine fellow phoneposters, lest ye be judged!!

Attached: 94C844F6-36C0-4EED-8152-0B4D7920427D.png (367x296, 199K)

Bump.

Attached: 1535164792486.png (1122x1778, 1.92M)

>track these IDS?
>being this new

Fuck off idiot.

Attached: another kid that didnt get the beating he deserved.jpg (400x350, 43K)

sent from my iphone

actually no I just got a random one from a generator and lied. so easy and simple and no one can question it because only libshits own iphones.

Attached: 44bb4388-e346-4977-816e-44a202746ab7.jpg (720x667, 165K)

I'm not a phonedrone. Mobilemofo? Phoneypony? IDK.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1342x339, 92K)

Boomers hate better toys.
it was so hip to say phoneposters blah blah back in blackberry days. I walk around using my iPhone all day. My cars a computer too, gramps.
You want to see the way my chicks go crosseyed when I use pic related. It vibrates the muscle under my big throbbing cock and makes me spunk buckets. get one, grandma will love it. ;)
Fuck shills though.
The tech is neutral, but I'd Luger shills merrily all day.

Attached: IMG_5558.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

you have ios11 installed?

upgrade it and test again lol

>upgrading ios
Enjoy your planned obsolescence

thought that was supposed to be a great feature of apple that they all could update to latest iOS

I don't care now, I've had it 18 months and get a new one in December. They come just before Christmas. Apple Santa brings them, but for real. I've had them since 6. My neck is perma-bent. My eyes don't see to good any more and I keep getting a craving for raw s-oy. Apart from that and a huge sinister corporation knowing what I'm doing/thinking 24/7 is all pluses.

>iphone came out in 2007
>I'ive had one since I was 6
Mods pls ban
What exactly has changed since ios 7

bump

no clue. I don't follow apple stuff that close.

some times I go to google images and type "dead nigger" because I want a pic of a dead nigger post.
I click "save file as" on the pic I want and sometimes it has some long alphanumeric string for name like the OPs pic.
That's just how it be for some reason.

>That's just how it be for some reason.
haha epic my friend. reminds me of that one maymay