A 9 year old commits suicide after coming out as gay

>A 9 year old commits suicide after coming out as gay

I guaran-fucking-tee you, this kid was raised by a single mentally ill leftist mother who was told constantly by this skank that he was trans/gay even though he had no fucking clue what any of that meant. No fucking 9 year old thinks they're gay or cares about sex/gender roles. Why would a 9 year old want to come out to his entire class?

This fucking stupid single slut should be neutered.

archive.is/0x5yD

Attached: gay9yearold.jpg (800x431, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6j5x_omWDY
youtube.com/watch?v=70u_dh89QQI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you didn't show me your wiener when you were 9 it meant you were gay and afraid of me finding out.

The only thing I gave a fuck about at 9 years old was hoping school would be delayed and watching Cartoon Network. No 9 year old gets involved in gender identity political bullshit or ever wants to "come out".

This was 100% the mother's doing.

I knew it. Pic of the mother.

Attached: jamel-myles-leia-pierce.jpg (620x621, 91K)

>watching Cartoon Network when you're 9
What trashy people. Did you live in a apartment too?

>This fucking stupid single slut should be neutered.
You mean gassed

How'd he die specifically?

>single mom
>pink hair
>sjw
>race mix
>kid is "gay"
>wants to dress in women't clothes
Nothing of value was lost, and that roastie should be tried for child abuse. Kids don't learn to be fags on their own.

Attached: Fags Reproduce by Touching Children.png (2550x3300, 271K)

>Trashy people
The fuck was wrong with the Cartoon Network? We had shows like Johnny Bravo when I was growing up.

Lil niqqa didn't die a virgin. Somebody fucked and fucked that kid up

>wants to dress in women't clothes
I tried that but I was never touched but it was a secret.

>Johnny Bravo
That isn't for children.

Every time. Why must liberals do this?

Attached: 1531341490788.jpg (949x1024, 63K)

>Nothing of value was lost
How can you even have this train of thought? That kid never had a fighting chance in the world. It makes me sad to see kids raised by mentally ill roasties who don't even get a chance to live a normal life.

They didn't say yet. I'm guessing it was the mom's fault.

I would love to know but I don't think it was mentioned. I want to know how a 9 year old commits suicide.

You forgot she has benzodiazepine face.

Thats true but that doesn't fit their faggot agendas.

A kid hasn’t even hit puberty at 9 yet. How can they have any concept of gay or straight or anything to do with sexuality? Thanks, mom. They’re killing their kids now to push their faggot agenda. She knew she was fucking this kid up.

she was doing it all for attention on social media. looks like her plan worked

>Why would a 9 year old want to come out to his entire class?
They wouldn't. Waaay back in about 1993 or so in my high school (enriched, yeah I was one of those kids) English class some chick randomly stood up on her desk and declared she was a dike, and all the homo jokes that the guys fired around needed to stop. Needless to say for about 10 seconds you could hear a pin drop, until my buddy piped up and said you got bigger problems dike 'my dad sells your mom blow'. I fucking wish smartphones were a thing in the early '90s. The dike killed herself 5 years later. I loved high school

Her bullies should be hanged and their scrotums eaten by rabid raccoons

>Her bullies should be hanged and their scrotums eaten by rabid raccoons
Or you beta faggots should be killed by niggers. You will be long raped and dead before north america comes to liberate what resources you have left.

>You will be long raped and dead before north america comes to liberate what resources you have left
Leave the poor kraut alone. They are done. I hope you have a comfy innawoods place user. I've been working on mine for years (but I'm a old 40yr old fucker) I've been modding my sugar shack into an underground bunker. Not all of us guys in rural central ON are crazy, we just like our rifles our generators running our deer freezers and stockpiles ammo.

Attached: sugar_shack.jpg (3264x2448, 3.31M)

KANGZ DAS RITE

youtube.com/watch?v=M6j5x_omWDY

youtube.com/watch?v=70u_dh89QQI&feature=youtu.be