I challenge someone to blow my mind with a real fact

I feel like I've learned all the cool information the world has to offer. Anyone got anything good?

Attached: ChackieChan.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5nJA8Hkvyc
soundcloud.com/user-284726618/ree2018
timesofisrael.com/more-than-holy-healthy-and-halal-big-kosher-is-big-money/
jewishreviewofbooks.com/articles/1163/shaking-up-israels-kosher-certification-system/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet you can't find a picture of a satellite in space

OP is a fag

Pizza is actually just a round loaf of bread with toppings.

Michele Obama is a Trap.

A coconut isn't a nut, its a fruit

A hot dog is a sub sandwich.

No one would care if you kys

A mini sub sandwich.

you can burn damn near anything with chlorine trifloride. concrete,glass, ash what ever

The NFL is registered as a non-profit and pays no taxes

op is gay
Chili is a soup
tobacco repells vampires and gays
the jews did it

>inb4 (((bbc)))

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

ur mom got the big gay

That's not a real photo faggot. That's a fucking livestream screenshot from the (((ISS))).

ginger is anagram for nigger

Open air jet fuel and office furniture fires can't melt steel beams.

youtube.com/watch?v=e5nJA8Hkvyc

aspartame is the fecal matter of e coli bacteria.

nukes aren't real.
nordics are descended from ancient hyperboreans.

Lisa Bonet ate no basil
is a palnidrome, like race car or mom

Wtf.. Didnt believe but just looked it up. Wth is that all about?

*palindrome

Apparently it is a religion - lmao

Attached: nfl 2021.jpg (470x366, 39K)

Jesse Owens said he was treated better in Nazi Germany than in the US.

Also, Hitler sent him a nice gift in honor of his performance at the Olympics while FDR completely snubbed him.

We are going to argue that industrial-technological society cannot be reformed in such a way as to prevent it from progressively narrowing the sphere of human freedom. But, because “freedom” is a word that can be interpreted in many ways, we must first make clear what kind of freedom we are concerned with.

Hitler didn't hate blacks

Attached: hitlershakinghandswithblack.jpg (965x1390, 145K)

Its an extension of the welfare state.

OP is a faggot.

Human nature is a better red pill than the JQ.

By “freedom” we mean the opportunity to go through the power process, with real goals not the artificial goals of surrogate activities, and without interference, manipulation or supervision from anyone, especially from any large organization. Freedom means being in control (either as an individual or as a member of a SMALL group) of the life-and-death issues of one’s existence; food, clothing, shelter and defense against whatever threats there may be in one’s environment. Freedom means having power; not the power to control other people but the power to control the circumstances of one’s own life. One does not have freedom if anyone else (especially a large organization) has power over one, no matter how benevolently, tolerantly and permissively that power may be exercised. It is important not to confuse freedom with mere permissiveness

Lol

It is said that we live in a free society because we have a certain number of constitutionally guaranteed rights. But these are not as important as they seem. The degree of personal freedom that exists in a society is determined more by the economic and technological structure of the society than by its laws or its form of government. [16] Most of the Indian nations of New England were monarchies, and many of the cities of the Italian Renaissance were controlled by dictators. But in reading about these societies one gets the impression that they allowed far more personal freedom than our society does. In part this was because they lacked efficient mechanisms for enforcing the ruler’s will: There were no modern, well-organized police forces, no rapid long-distance communications, no surveillance cameras, no dossiers of information about the lives of average citizens. Hence it was relatively easy to evade control.

That's kind of the redpill I was getting at.

It fucked me up right good for a long ass time when I found out.

I find it sad that the word 'palindrome' isn't one.

I always preferred the idea of a Palindome, where you can engage in one-on-one gladiatorial combat with someone dressed up as Sarah Palin.

Ginger is an anagram for Nigger

They get local tax breaks for building stadiums which grows local economies.

Like the military. Brain dead niggers need some way to become millionaires. The NFl makes a shit load of money and just keeps it in a safe for the next nigger.

a humming bird weighs less than a penny

One more point to be made in this section: It should not be assumed that a person has enough freedom just because he SAYS he has enough. Freedom is restricted in part by psychological controls of which people are unconscious, and moreover many people’s ideas of what constitutes freedom are governed more by social convention than by their real needs. For example, it’s likely that many leftists of the oversocialized type would say that most people, including themselves, are socialized too little rather than too much, yet the oversocialized leftist pays a heavy psychological price for his high level of socialization.

Those fucking kikes, American football disgust me.

Ive got one

The sample size for all global warming statistics is 1 because there is one earth.
If i ask the question with the earth warm ive never seen other earths and dont know the future state of the earth so i have no idea, not to mention how every model is over pareterized.

the privately owned teams do, yes, but they are franchises and the individual teams pay taxes. the NFL though, is a tax exempt 501c3

You're being Jew-taxed through a kosher certification racketeering scam, user.

timesofisrael.com/more-than-holy-healthy-and-halal-big-kosher-is-big-money/

>Kashrut in America is a $12.5 billion mitzvah, according to a market estimate by the consulting firm Lubicom...more than 60% of products carry kosher certification. The figures are staggering, given that strictly-kosher Jews in the US number only a few hundred thousand.

In Israel, Rabbis in the industry have shown a pattern of not even showing up for the job while drawing a salary.
jewishreviewofbooks.com/articles/1163/shaking-up-israels-kosher-certification-system/

>In May and June 2007, Israel’s state comptroller made unannounced visits to 54 businesses under the supervision of Jerusalem’s religious council. During morning hours, investigators found inspectors present in only six locations; in the afternoon, they found none at all...allegations of nepotism in the employment of kosher inspectors and described cases of inspectors drawing multiple salaries by holding several supervisory jobs simultaneously while working at none of them.

The total population in the US as of 2017 was estimated at 325.7 million.

Do the math, user.

>$12.5 billion divided by 327.5 million

That's roughly $38.38 taken from every goy man, woman, and child and given to Jews every year.

Jews are roughly 2% of the population.

>2% of 327.5 million is roughly 6,650,000
>$12.5 billion divided by 6,650,000 is approximately $1879.70 stolen per Jew in the US.

This is only one of the ways you're forced to pay tribute to Jews, user.

False, if it doesn’t have a bun, a hot dog is still a hot dog, but not a sandwich.

That's just the abbreviated version of that word. The full word is palindromemordnilap.

Hitler actually tried hard just deporting Jews and not killing them. They were trying to send them to Palestine. Britian put a cap on the Jews Hitler could deport, and you know the rest of the story from there.

The part less discussed is Jews persuaded Britian to put that cap on Jews sent to Palestine.

Trump and Putin answer to Semion Mogilevich.
That is all.

pro tip:
Digits Confirm.

Funny how we're never taught about the Haavara Agreement in school.

Really makes me think.

1+2+3+4+5+... = -1/12

Attached: pony math.jpg (771x371, 36K)

God is real. Those who seek Him within will find Him.

The universe that we see appears as chaos but there is a divine order.

Attached: 192374193247912.jpg (460x615, 63K)

The 1976 24 Hours of LeMans had a NASCAR class to ensure a full field for the start of the race in spite of the fuel crisis.
Yes the solution to not having enough 2 and 3 liter racecars in Europe was to fly in a couple 7 liter cars from America.

Leo Fender didn't even play guitar.

I've got one...

Attached: 1523869110898.jpg (655x873, 85K)

red and basedpilled

>Anyone got anything good?
Once you kill every last Jew there will be no more Jews.

>Low earth orbit
>thermosphere
>space
One of these things aren’t like the others....

But there will be world peace, so bretty gud trade tee bee aych.

You can’t hold your nose and hum.

That is the most fisheyedy fish eye ever!

Where was the biggest civilian storage of gold bullion on Earth located on September 10th, 2001?

Dude this video is fantastic. Thanks for linking.

>e coli
it could also be made by the bacteria used for anthrax

If you balance a can of beans on your elbow, it always faces north

Cannabanoids (the chemicals in weed to get you high) are actually made for when insects eat the plants to cause odor that tells predatory insects some shit is eating them and then the predatory insects come for that free food.

Nigger worship has been popular in the US for decades.

Attached: image.jpg (716x477, 76K)