imgur.com/a/LtNnUaS
>Suwayda Aug 16
i.imgur.com/WvYjHZc.jpg
>SE Syria Aug 5
imgur.com/a/t2fUokx
>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4

Devs Aug 27
>Syrian AD has been placed on highest alert as rumors of potential US or Israeli strike continue
>Several rebel groups who were under the HTS banner defect to Zawahiri-led Tanzim Hurras al-Din
>Turkestan Islamic Party announced mobilization of all fighters in N Syria, begins reinforcing Al-Ghaab and coastal fronts
>Another large convoy of SAA troops was filmed headed towards Idlib
>HTS arrests 20 individuals as they continue security op against IS sleeper cells
>SOHR claims ISIS has lost 154 fighters since the SAA began their Sweida op a month ago
>Al-Safa; SAA storms IS positions from several axes, state they captured some ground in Tal Abu Ghannam area, dig trenches
>RF states that the US is building up its Naval forces in the ME, says this is connected to future CW use in Idlib
>Macron states France ready to strike Damas again if CW are used, however he also complimented RF humanitarian coordination
>Iran offers to assist Syria with development of military equipment, also sign aggmt to develop military and defense cooperation

Prev

Attached: hezbollah.jpg (627x351, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptjdREi4JJk
youtube.com/watch?v=f-xY9Pa8LbI
youtu.be/OKQHroEa7So
globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2018/08/mil-180827-presstv04.htm
jpost.com/Breaking-News/Russia-says-Afghan-peace-talks-in-Moscow-postponed-565908
i.4cdn.org/gif/1535379822915.webm
globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2018/08/mil-180827-afps02.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lower_Mississippi_River
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heth#Arabic_ḥāʾ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1520781594831.jpg (581x2224, 595K)

Is Assad /ourguy/?

quick rundown?

No.
Idlib will be Turkiyah, by the will of Allah and the grace of our creator.

On what?

Assad is defending his country from terrorists. The west is helping the terrorists.

Assad is going to steamroll the terrorists in idlib (terrorists zoo) but the west is going to stage a false flag to attack Syrian army again.

Attached: 70e5a4ed15886dd38eb408dfeb14e50ae476cfdd446490797dbeda34385467a9.jpg (500x300, 29K)

/sg/ is.........

Attached: 1535398520317.png (255x271, 78K)

>5 minutes ago
>Artillery shelling by SAA on Al Zyarah in Western Hama

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-28-14-41-26-65.png (1080x2280, 842K)

Thank you for the bread!

Attached: RKhBZPart138-X2.jpg (1280x854, 254K)

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=ptjdREi4JJk
A military convoy passed through the al-Ghab plain in Hama Governorate on Sunday, headed towards the frontline with Idlib province in north-western Syria.

Lorries transporting heavy military equipment were joined by a wide variety of vehicles carrying soldiers.

According to reports, the Syrian Army is sending forces to three frontline areas, which share borders with the last major militant stronghold of Idlib, namely the central province of Hama, the coastal province of Latakia and the southern part of Idlib itself.

A field commander interviewed in nearby Jureen village, said his troops were "ready" and "waiting" for any political or military resolution ordered by the government in Damascus.

np

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=f-xY9Pa8LbI
Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Amir Hatami and his Syrian counterpart General Ali Abdullah Ayyoub signed a bilateral agreement in Damascus on Sunday, to increase military and defense cooperation between the two nations.

Iranian Minister of Defense (MoD) Brigadier General Amir Hatami arrived in Syrian capital city of Damascus on Sunday afternoon at the head of a senior military and defense delegation.

The accord was signed after comprehensive rounds of negotiations between the Iranian Defense Minister and Syrian officials, including Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. The pact highlights the expansion of defence and military cooperation between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Syrian Arab Republic.

... Hezbollah Edition

Attached: 1535423601716.png (320x416, 85K)

Justice by Allah.

Attached: 1510687119267.png (600x600, 645K)

yes

kek, didn't even know turnbull is gone

scott morrison hmm

Attached: 1511069482774.jpg (697x539, 48K)

At this point they are too sloppy to stage another false flag since the others didn't work very well and idlib is full of al qaeda guys, there is no way they're going to justify another attack against syria using cw as an excuse again, my bet is that they will use Iran as a excuse this time.

Attached: e89f2b1f66b.png (602x414, 282K)

Attached: 1511098789839.jpg (876x675, 46K)

>Kys yourself giving
Did you want to type something else?

>[Deleted]

Attached: 1535134908737.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

> deleted

OH NO NO NO NO
BRUH LOOK AT THIS JUDE

>the invading virgin kike cries in agony at the Chad Hezbollah Defending Lebanon

Attached: 1534890759697.png (600x580, 473K)

nice edition

Attached: Hezbollah Qalamun.jpg (600x800, 101K)

Wallahi Allah shall judge every single one of us, according to that law ye lived by! Don’t be unwary.

How can a man be forgiven for failing to be strong?

The fsa helmet is a nice touch

How could a believer be forgiven for failing to believe?

What excuse is there?
What excuse could there be?

STFU you sunni goat fucker.

I would agree with you if US and France didn't start talking about possible strikes if Assad uses chemicals. They know better than us whether the false flag will happen or not, the fact they got so vocal about it (and how idlib is literally kidnapping children and is checking all the boxes of preparing a chlorine false flag) means that they either were serious about it but Russian/Syrian spies prevented it, or they will still continue with it and add spices into (muh Iran, muh children, muh evil Russians, muh freedom, etc...) I believe this time it wont be just strikes. Once Idlib falls it will be Kurds turn and I am damn sure Syria won't let the Kurds have that territory. They will either fuck them up internally idlib style and expose them like they did to FSA, after exposing them, they will force US to back down (no popular support to wage this war) or force US to fight a useless battle which it will most likely lose (like in Afghanistan) because it might not look like it but I believe now your average SAA soldier is better than the American soldier in urban warfare.

youtu.be/OKQHroEa7So

>A Tajik aircraft has bombed a northeastern Afghan border area after two Tajik border guards were killed in cross-border clashes with gunmen

>eight Taliban militants were killed and six others wounded.

globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2018/08/mil-180827-presstv04.htm

>RUSSIA SAYS AFGHAN PEACE TALKS IN MOSCOW POSTPONED

jpost.com/Breaking-News/Russia-says-Afghan-peace-talks-in-Moscow-postponed-565908

>Tfw Hezbollah is whiter than American soldiers

Attached: 1520361992108.jpg (600x369, 65K)

fucking Jow Forums

Attached: Untitled.png (813x538, 120K)

desu I didn’t realize there was a difference between Sunni and Shi’a ... not for decades did I even know of the split, for where I lived we didn’t have Shi’a — we just called them dead men.

I have come to see that Iran and Hezbollah are based however, along with Houthi. Yet why do Shi’a overall rely so much on evidence and logic lmfao— it’s almost like they haven’t read based and redpilled Al Ghazali. Is it merely the Iranian’s Aryan mind working on the fritz?

Man, I think I might have to start following these threads, they seem fun.
Even the shill-reaction is better here and it's not the 6,000,000th (((1 Post by this ID))) thread all the time.

you are here forever now you pic related

Attached: 1511099361043.jpg (960x656, 49K)

TL;DR Bongistan chubby Slag engaged to a Paki Bruv shooting the shit on Shi’a with his lads ... and having recoiled... got tricked in by some Iranian grad student needing a sleave for his Ary*n.

Just filter the Muslim meme-flag if you want to follow these threads, it's pretty much used by one guy only and he's a bit mental.

In essence... Shi’a take a true observation, that Ali was out maneuvered by a bunch of Qurayashi tribal elders who got together after Muhammad (s.a.v.) died and said to themselves — who shall rule, who shall manage and command us? Shall it be this boy with not much connection to most of us who only converted when Muslims were guaranteed to win... or shall it be Abu Bakr, an early Muslim but also a respectable man who could unify our people?

So it went to Abu Bakr...

And Ali was not discarded or thrown out. He was merely literally the most respected man in the Muslim camp and a beloved of Muslims. Yet this dynasticism of the Shi’a, is it justifiable?

There’s a few of us. And I’m not the one you think I am.

I'm not talking about the Jihadi flag.

Lel.

Is it true that most here are actually from the ME?
Generel sentiment on immigration and the DIKenning of Europe?

So the dude surrounding your posts?
Is he disinforming or just rambling?

In truth...
There is no need for such sectarianism.

You can be any type of Muslim you want and you must study all things, as well as all forms of Islam.

Yet Iranians have this chip on their shoulder and act as if your average Sunni is the Quryashi big shot nobility who stole The Khilafa from Ali.

Bismilah!
But one question:
do you unironically support them?
I mean, I get the whole idea of fighting societal decay, but when I look at the history, Islamism hasn't really been successful in advancing society beyond keeping women in line and throwing fags off roofs.

some are I am not but my ancestors are. the immigration to the west is bad but is the fault of the west's goverment's killing the only mid east leaders holding the hordes back. the jihadi is deranged.

Attached: 1535400714939.jpg (480x360, 26K)

So Ali was killed by Khawariji btw, the same people who life in Oman today and even in Hedjaz for the Saudi Wahhabism IS Khawariji.

This was not their only assasination.

They actually asssinated Umar and many others... leading to anger towards the camp of Ali who was presumed to be responsible (he wasn’t)... and then they assassinated Ali... all to cause mischief and hatred among Muslims.

Truly the Saudi Wahhabi continue this ignoble tradition of their Khawariji forefathers to this day.

And craft Kaffir love the irony of patronizing such haters of Islam and giving them the keys to the Ka’aba after dis membering the last righteous Khilafat.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1535379822915.webm

>s it true that most here are actually from the ME?
Lies. Everybody here is interesred in geopolotics. At first there were no ME posters but since threads are comfy and people judge by what you say and not your flag some joined us. Most active is during euro nights so we can say most people are from europe but its also the time when news gets posted the most.Depends on time of day actually... We have a lot of posters from us, australia too

Muhammad foretold all of this btw. All is going according to God’s plan, and how could it be otherwise?

I'm talking about a guy that uses this flag. His posts definitely fall in the category of rambling, he likes to post the same stuff over and over again.
>do you unironically support them?
Islam is superior to Christianity in some ways but I don't want Islam in Germany.

Most of those actions are by Saudi. This is not a coincidence — few things are. And the Laughing dirty Kaffir loves to give Saudi that sacred land and then to support his vile regime, and to protect his Kuffar by many covert and perifidious means —- to wit, then they claim in their vile media and culture that the Saudi are Islam and represent Islam.

>Soldiers Prepare Georgian Troops for Afghanistan Deployment

globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2018/08/mil-180827-afps02.htm

>Is it true that most here are actually from the ME?

Quite the opposite. We have few me users, the rest all Europeans, Russians, Americans, etc...

We even had genuine ISIS sympathisers here. We also had Tunisian soldier and Yemeni soldier .

Also everyone here is against refugees. Because we know that those refugees are terrorists in disguise who escaped Syria. The worst part is, it is the west which is facilitating their migration to Europe like pic related

Attached: 1532260098452.png (1080x1113, 183K)

hey Romaniabro I'm probably going to buy a wasr 10 and slap some original wood from your land on it, have you ever been to Cugir were they are made?

Attached: 1532938510308.jpg (800x432, 113K)

Eh?im sorry I read your comment again You sound like some idiotic leftist centralist g*rm*n.

The victory of Islam is foretold in the Quran, and is therefore certain.
If you have specific questions you may ask... and Islam needed to come to Germany YESTERDAY, probably as Muslims you wouldn’t have killed all your fellow Europeans or lost to ShartyKikes.

I don't remember the verse, but god said in the Qur'an that very few Muslims will go to heaven for the majority will be led astray.

Chekit.

Yeah, afaik they killed Gadhaffi only for trying to start independent gold standard.
Fucking kikes.

Ah, nice to know, thanks for the info.
>Australians
It's not shitposting, is it?

>Islam is superior to Christianity in some ways but I don't want Islam in Germany.
On that I can agree.
Christianity is just a subverted political pawn at this point, it's a fucking sad joke.
I considered looking into it, but I lost interest wehn I saw the repeated cucking of the church.
And it's been ongoing for centuries, so after all that time it has been subverted enough to be permissive to most of the "modern" degeneracy.

Oh, so basically the Saudis like to fuck shit up for personal gain?
Honestly, all I learned in school was "Islam is religion of peace, goy, only some misinterpretations about killing unbelievers goy!".
That said, I'd probably not mind at all if muslims killed some femshit dykes or threw faggots off roofs; they'd just be a cheap pawn to finally close the borders.
>And the Laughing dirty Kaffir loves to give Saudi that sacred land and then to support his vile regime, and to protect his Kuffar by many covert and perifidious means
I don't realyl get what you are saying here.
>to wit, then they claim in their vile media and culture that the Saudi are Islam and represent Islam.
So basically a conversion for economic gain?

Eh... it’s complicated. Muhammad (s.a.v.) said to join the majority party of Muslims and not to allow disunity to reign.
Also most Muslims are based and redpilled.

>Muhammad said

Dude hadiths are a bunch of bullshit . No wonder umar ibn khattab banned them

>We even had genuine ISIS sympathisers here.
Kek, I guess they weren't abduls in the middle of the ME culture, else I'd be interested to hear hwo they reacted to things like ISIS-chan
>We also had Tunisian soldier and Yemeni soldier .
That's actually interesting, probably a hundred times more reliable than Mediafaggots.

>leftist
Fuck not, inequality is nature.
>centralist
I'd love to see more decentralization, actually.
>or do you mean cnetrist
Because most analysis would put me at a further end of the political spectrum.

>I'd be interested to hear hwo they reacted to things like ISIS-chan

One of them got arrested. The other disappeared

>hadiths are a bunch of bullshit

Attached: B10F6346-D2FC-45B1-A4AF-6CA7614C8569.jpg (190x94, 15K)

Aren't Hadiths the individual experiences of Muhammad?
So basically his life story + diary?
What's the official spelling of his name, by the way; I always wondered.
>Muhammad
>Mohammad
>Mohammed
>Muhammed
And probably options that I missed.

British stole that land from the Muslims (Ottomans) when your pissy Germans decided to surrender early. They installed the Hashemite house, former Ottoman parliamentarians who had switched and helped the British intelligence officer Lawrence rile up some Bedouin brigands. Then USA said; oh wait you owe us money to the Brits... and in a few years Time... supported the Saudi family who took over.

Saudis and Wahhabis are closely inter related and Wahhabi originally Rose in a revolt against Ottomans in the 19th century.

I don’t know about roofs but unfortunately faggotry per se is not outlawed per se... even if it is bad, it shall not be punished or hurt. Mass propagandizing to promote faggotrt esp of children is bad however. This is the traditional Muslim view. We don’t hate Gays we just don’t want you to make more.

Women— some I assume are smart and good peope, so what is the problem here? Our religion ultimately men and women are not the identical same but you don’t need to be a man to drive a car or become a doctor or judge... so they should do whatever they can do... and we believe in women and men living fulfilling lives.

Nothing in our religion can be forced. So get that out of your head. Even filthy kaffir will just pay a Jizya tax of 2.5% to compensate for their not paying Zakat as Muslims do. And no more income tax or anything.

>What's the official spelling of his name
m7md

Putin Hulio!

Attached: P3.jpg (256x256, 11K)

I will hate the jews and their pawns as long as I live for taking our friends around the world but at least we still have Bashar.

Attached: 1535250403297.jpg (823x960, 157K)

dm7m*

>In the hadiths they say prophet companion are destined to go to heaven

>A literal tyrant and faggot like Muawiya ibn abu sufyan is going to heaven

>In the hadith they say Muhammad married Aisha at 9

>Yet Aisha participated in uhid battle (need to be 15years< to participate in battle)

Hadith are literally lies created by rulers to justify whatever they want to do with "b-but the prophet said so!"

The new fucking captcha is so annoying

Jaw=dropped.
We’re hitting levels of Kuffar hitherto thought impossible, folks.

Many fake meme Hadiths are circulated around in the internet and even among ignorant Muslims. However the legitimate Sunna course of study with the traditional and established Hadith books are righteous.

Of course these are dynamic sciences that require actual intelligence and genuine non-Western point of view (we have our correct notions of logic and research that your quantum physics is beginning to approach...).

Thus we study the principles at work in a Hadith or Quranic event-narration... elucidate the elements at work, and seek to understand. For example, sometimes Muhammad (s.a.v.) Gave different guidance to people coming to him for the same problem or question... it is because he gave them guidance suited to their own needs, personalities, and unique circumstances... thus we seek to understand this exhaustive context to discover principles and comprehend how such principles work.

>dm7m
it's weird that it looks right, weird to type though

>One of them got arrested. The other disappeared
Wew.
Holy shit.
So they probably monitor these threads?
I actually just wanted to know their reaction to chan-"culture".

Ah yeah, the administration zone... right, had that in history 101.
It was pretty dirty how the land was given to kikes; but keep in mind that the major banking institutes had long been infiltrated/given to kikes due to Cuckstianity, so much of the "European" decisions were actually Kike-decisions.
>We don’t hate Gays we just don’t want you to make more.
Same, I just hate the leftist urbanite ones with a real passion, so I always hope a more unhinged individual gets to them.
The propagandizing of children is disgusting.
> and we believe in women and men living fulfilling lives.
Yep, the co-operative nature of man and woman has long been lost in the west, thanks to the marxists pervading the institutions and teaching crap.
Like 90% of my femal classmates back then didn't want children.
If even 15% stay with that decision, there will be a rude awakening.
>Nothing in our religion can be forced. So get that out of your head.
>Even filthy kaffir will just pay a Jizya tax of 2.5% to compensate for their not paying Zakat as Muslims do.
It does seem to be forced, but then again, modern governmental taxes are forced too.
So you have 2 separate taxation themes, simply for the conceptual separation of believer and non-believer?
>And no more income tax or anything.
I personally would encourage flat-tax. I mean, in the end there has to be an organization for things that the "free" market doesn't generate.

>Aren't Hadiths the individual experiences of Muhammad?

No. Muhammad himself said to not write anything about him before he died.

Yet after about 200 hundred years suddenly they remember exactly what he said? That book is propaganda used by rulers to give more powers to their decisions/arguments

>Aisha participated in uhid battle
As a noncombatant

>The Lower Mississippi River is the portion of the Mississippi River downstream of Cairo, Illinois. From the confluence of the Ohio River and Upper Mississippi River at Cairo, the Lower flows just under 1600 kilometers (1000 mi) to the Gulf of Mexico.

>Unlike on the upper rivers, there are no locks or dams on the Lower Mississippi.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lower_Mississippi_River

In the fucking Qur'an itself it is written to not believe in any book (as in Islamic worship) other than the Qur'an. What science are you talking about? To this day people use the hadith to prove their bullshit ideologies like gay jihad and other crap

Is this a meme I am not in on?
Why is thera a number in the name?

Can't m*ssad the Assad!

So basically there is interpretative wiggle room in Islam too.
I guess it's the only way a faith will ever proceed in reality, nothing's perfect, after all.

Ah, so basically an ancient form of decrees. Kek.

I mean I very much like hezbollah's purpose but shias are just the shittiest religious group in the coutry

Maybe in some cases... but there were copies of Hadith circulating earlier. The systemization of hadith in the 8th/9th century just indicates when those books came into the arrangements which we inherit today. In many cases, chains of narration were rigorously debated and scrutinized. And there’s nothing wrong with having apparently contradictory Hadiths — the whole point is to see whatnot is at work here, not copy verbatim.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heth#Arabic_ḥāʾ

How so?

>As a non combatant

Yeah she was a fucking priest doing yolololo and healing soldiers

Combatant or not, you had to be at least 15 to participate in a battle. The fact that Aisha couldn't participate in badr battle bit participated in uhid battle shows that the fact she was married at 9 is utter bullshit

Sorry mate, authentic hadith > your “opinion”

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heth#Arabic_ḥāʾ
Ah....okay.
Isn't there a way to do it with alt-codes?
I mena, most websites are UTF-8 after all?

Hadith was banned because it was full of bullshit. Considering how Muslims believe in hadith as hard as they believe in the Qur'an, it created a lot of conflicts.

No wonder to this day quranists are assassinated by the Saudi wahhabi scum, they don't want them to spread the truth about islam

>Authentic hadith is more correct than historic fact

Attached: 1533790559114.png (200x300, 28K)

The official spelling is مُحَمَّد, or more commonly without the tashkil, محمد. Those 4 letters are the equivalent of m, 7 (a sort of 'ch' as in achtung, written 7 because of how it looks like ح), m, d. The tashkil fill in the blanks but can be interpreted in different ways depending on the local accent, but the most neutral and faithful transliteration would be Muħammad.

No let me be clear. We don’t have the same exact mindset as you do. It is not a question of wriggle room or seeking liberation from rigid confines of stricture— for you, this functions centrally in your reforms and development; for us, however it’s about getting closer to the text not farther from it. Hadith is a science of narration, of collection, of a living world captured in memory. It is about a going towards what beckons, nurtured in memory as something remembered and therefore an abode wherein our Prophet (s.a.v.) sustains an opening for us— towards Allah,beyond time and space, Muhammad (s.a.v.) awaits us as he speaks to believers, friends, and others in his Time, there he sees us too, glistening in the desert sun on that day in Yathrib, he smiles and prays for us... we are with him in the embrace of the messenger— distant yet near.

By the way, pre modern memory was much better than this ADHD techno culture.

Alt +062D gives you ح, but then you kinda have to type the whole thing in Arabic...

There is an apparently inexact method (it is actually quite exact) involved because the subject matter— memory itself, a world beyond, is so hard to grasp for most.

>By the way, pre modern memory was much better than this ADHD techno culture.

[Citation needed]

> (((historic fact)))
Yikes!
So Jesus was crucified then?

Aha, thanks for the heads up!

>ADHD techno culture.
Yes, people has the capacity to engage in far more constructive activities.
I still wouldn't want to miss all that technology, though; I can access books and literature that librarians just decades ago would have brawled over.
>The first part of the message on hadith and "wiggle room"
Okay, so what I can gather from this is that it's about forging a connection to god in community?
This leads me to another question: is the
"God" = "Allah" in Arabic meme true?

>quranists
Verily in the messenger of Allah ye have a good example for him who looketh unto Allah and the Last Day, and remembereth Allah much.

Attached: 15E43DC3-0F09-4526-9894-BCD6744E7FA2.gif (192x67, 52K)