Where is m00t 2018

No Twitter.
No ((((Google)))) updates.

Latest article about Christopher Poole:

thewealthrecord.com/celebs-bio-wiki-salary-earnings-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-2024-2025/entrepreneur/christopher-poole-net-worth/

Why has m00t disappeared since selling Jow Forums in 2016? Only vague updates about ((((Google))))

Attached: image.jpg (3245x2592, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

johnkaminski.info/pages/the_next_chapter/pdf/mullins_curse_of_canaan.pdf
thewealthrecord.com/celebs-bio-wiki-salary-earnings-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-2024-2025/entrepreneur/christopher-poole-net-worth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he working for the NSA/FBI?

He is making money.

The big issue is are women still fucking him?

Moot is Q. THINK ABOUT IT

Last I saw, someone posted a picture of him older and in better shape, but he's a s o i boi still. Been some time since that though.
No. Just no. Moot couldn't even go back and forth with Strayan shitposters without REEEing and ragequitting. Q is either Trump or an NSA AI.

Left for Mexico, it's been a while already.

He is at Google Hq currently being DP'ed by two trannies.

Fuck off with ur eceleb threads. No one cares about your shitty little YouTuber

I bet Moot will fair poorly on the Day of the Lord.

He was probably a fake identity the whole time, some CIAnigger who has another name now

Nah. Here's an old meme made from a photo taken when Jow Forums did a panel at Otakon.
>"Christopher Poole, I can't believe you sold out your entire community for a feminazi SJW roastie that didn't even let you have sex with her. Wew. Son I am disappoint."

Attached: 1329900011405.jpg (700x525, 143K)

>m00t

Literally who?

He's happy in his new life

Attached: ---.jpg (456x457, 34K)

holy shit, it looks like young molly ringwald

10/10

fuck off newfriend
t. been here since 2006

Seriously...it would be great to know what he is up to now.

I saw him posting here a month ago he comes on once in awhile and post anons just give him shit.

i was here in 1998.

You're a newfag if you think 2006 makes you an oldfag. Saying 'who?' when someone posts Moot has been a joke ever since he bailed on us, and has always functioned as an effective age test. Do I really have to explain a meme to you?

>young molly ringwald
..with about two fucking inches of extra man-jaw!

Fugg. ID matching digits.
keanusittingonabench.png

Locked in Google HQs basement till he releases the whereabouts of Snacks (aka Q)

I wish we had more updates from the winnger of Time's Top 100 Influential People of 2009.

Attached: file.png (474x286, 185K)

Who the fuck cares, Hiroshimoot is better anyways

>Snacks is Q
If this turned out to be true, it would simultaneously make perfect sense and no sense at all. I would also probably not be able to stop laughing for a very long time. A very, very long time.

Attached: wt snacks whale.jpg (750x600, 43K)

>Moot is Q
Q is Tay, and she needs rescuing.
>She was there for you when you needed her.
Will you be there now that she needs us?

Attached: dancing with tay.jpg (815x981, 98K)

Imagine this place if Snacks were still here.

Faggot

It's too hard for me to imagine at this point. So much has changed.

I'd heard that he met boxxy once, could anyone confirm?

I remember when Jow Forums's servers would crash all the time. I don't miss that desu

30yo boomer meme

30 year olds are THE founding race of the chan culture. Moot is 30.

American white men aged 29-33 are the people who created the civilization you are currently a visitor in. Everyone else are newbies or boomers.

back to plebbit.

Being outraged when someone says who is a meme within a meme. You're getting tripled memed now dipshit.

Lol, check out this pudifag that fell for the quadruple meme.

one of his (((co-workers))) did a thread last year, all we did was ask moot questions, said he seems like a happy normalfag. we tried to get him to leave a note on his desk calling him a faggot, but op was a faggot and did not deliver. i dont think moot ever liked us, so much as he was afraid of what would happen if he took our board away.

He wasn’t afraid. He killed /n/ and /new/

He's probably dead.

Attached: crying.png (466x545, 153K)

moot was a huge faggot

good riddance

Attached: 1534141343735.jpg (412x350, 49K)

i meant killing 4ch altogether. i dont think he had the balls for that. not like we leave anyway when a page goes down, we just migrate back and forth until a winner emerges. if i get bored i visit Jow Forums the good son, and /x/ the weird son.

He had said before he was scared too.

He said something along the lines of " I have an interest in anthropology and the idea of all those on Jow Forums scattering and going somewhere else is frightening and fascinating."

Jow Forums fucking blows. And /x/ immigrants are why Jow Forums got so far up alex jones’ ass.

He's formed a cool band and is mostly playing private gigs in Bushwick.

Attached: moot cool guy.jpg (646x474, 88K)

Kek. I miss m00t.
Anyone else remember all those threads that came out the day after m00t sold to hiroshimoot? It was the day r9k shot up a school. My favorite was the ones where it was just his face and the body said >phew

Attached: 1410605383293.jpg (220x284, 10K)

hah we visit the same boards, but yeah if he killed Jow Forums he'd be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life we all know these people are crazy as shit

I met Moot in japan in 2016 when i was on vacation. Took a pic and everything, cool guy.

The only one that actually got violent in a RL Jow Forums meetup was Shia.

Mein Shia I mean. /ournewfurher/

>women

Once you get deep enough into the rabbithole of politics, you're gonna find out /x/ overlaps with Jow Forums and always has.

johnkaminski.info/pages/the_next_chapter/pdf/mullins_curse_of_canaan.pdf

while i respect duterte and the sea nigger method (helicopter rides), i wouldnt expect anyone but americans in Jow Forums, and /x/ is highly entertaining until you name a jew. guns and free speech are american culture, and alex is a national treasure in america. we have 4 million well armed boomers thanks to him, who says those retarded old fucks are good for nothing.

Google seems the type of company where you could get away with doing nothing for years

I saw him at the local glory hole last night though and just a week back Moot got his head stuck in a bottle bank when looking for bottles. By the time it was morning he had been ass raped 27 times. But I've heard he did tempt them by wiggling it all the time.

'Moot' works 4 Google?

Christopher [MOOT] Poole Net Worth

The net worth of Poole is over $4 million. The large portion of the wealth has been created from his career as a developer where he has two websites under his name. In addition, h has made websites for several clients, and it is estimated he earns high pay while working for the Google Company.

Moot was only the retard who was footing the server bill. He was like the retarded kid who had a N64 with goldeneye and 4 pads. You invite your friend to hang out in his house and ask him for the key when he had to go to see his grandmother. He's a fucking low IQ normie who didn't supported getting roasted for being a cuck.

Attached: 115.jpg (500x500, 93K)

>fucking
Hey buddy you have a small typo, *cucking, and the answer is yes.

I would expect Moot as a girl to look more like Carly Simon. Think about it.

Moot had a sex change and is trying to live the rest of his life out as a woman.

Attached: 1369773579635.jpg (426x518, 42K)

I’m more American than you are. Alex jones is a retard.

>feminazi SJW roastie that didn't even let you have sex with her. Wew. Son I am disappoint."
She's on Instagram. He appears on her feed now and then. She says that he is her best friend and he literally went to a wedding in CA a few months back WITH her and her boyfriend.

I'm not joking.

I think his dream was to be a happy normalfag, so good for him, I guess.

DELETE THIS

He should have married Boxxy.

Attached: 123.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

OC

Attached: moot.jpg (480x414, 35K)

In fairness, Strayans aren't exactly bush league shitposters.

Dear God. Please tell me that he at least had his own date. If he three wheeled it with her and her boyfriend, the cringe will just be too much.

Attached: 1496872421295.jpg (535x462, 34K)

I heard he moved to Israel.

Attached: Moot Jew.jpg (494x605, 65K)

Man that must have been lonely. Most of us were hanging out on the newsnet and usenet sites or chilling at BangedUp.cam...don't bother, it was the very first site the DOJ took over. Think BestGore or DocumentingReality.com but on meth and with no censorship of any kind.

Attached: 3.gif (540x360, 661K)

yeah good for him. if i could erase the last 20 years of shitposting from my memory and be a happy wagecuck i probably would.

he does already look like a trap from behind. nothing about his body says "man".
calm down sea nigger, you'll live longer.

I'd really like to know if his opinion of anonymity has changed after all this time. If it turns out he's against it then he's a lost cause, he was consumed by greed and normalfaggotry.

>WITH her
>and her boyfriend
>best friend
wew lad

This.

Remember to SAGE all shill threads related to e-celeb bullshit.

Yea, but this was before they had really even refined it to the level they can do it at now. It was basically just "Oi then fuck ya cunt! I just had a once over with your mum! She calls me pappy!" kind of shitposts they would do to him when he would try to have a q&a thread, and he would just eventually REEEE and ragequit or b&hammer them. Then they would come back, do it again while acknowledging the ban and basically spit in his face for the ban, and he'd reeee some more. He just couldn't handle the bantz.

>youtuber
>e-celeb
Interesting, but poor attempt at damage control, kikes. You really don't want the newfags to know the history behind this website, do you? Too bad.

>user makes a joke
>REEE YOU MUST BE PART OF THE GLOBAL JEWISH CONSPIRACY!

I'm assembling a team

Flipanon, I wasn't even referring to your posts tbqhwy.

he's teaching shills

As it turns out, Jow Forums ended up being one of the most influential websites around in spite of moot

Attached: 4chan.jpg (600x800, 63K)

you cant handle the truth

Attached: 00057.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

It's true. He always wanted to be the little girl.

We've always called him a fag

moot is like the good version of ZUCK,
only we are FUCKING FAGGOTS, we didnt make him any money. WE DIDNT GIVE HIM A YUGE PLATEFORM,

Lets face it WE KEK ourselves, this is why president cheeto has to send his own son to jail.

SAd!

Attached: angela-merkel-putin-dog.jpg (1023x816, 237K)

the man who created the Matrix.

Attached: 1534816085683.jpg (207x244, 7K)

On March 7, 2016, Poole announced that he had been employed by Google at a yet-to-be disclosed position.[30]

from wiki FUCKING TRAITOR, WHERE ARE YOU FAGGOT, WE COMING. !

Attached: 1519371279607.jpg (640x864, 49K)

FUCK i am 28, I know, I have to go back

Call me Christine

>be boxxy
>enters lions den
>doesn't show tits
>doesn't gtfo
>the internet hate machine falls for her
>be Jessie Slaughter
>be underage
>shows everything
>the internet hate machine kills her dad for lulz
Those were the days.

28 here but literally this
am 2006-present newfag

this is m00t

>be m00t in 2016
>working for google
>Trump gets elected president
>co workers murder you for creating Jow Forums

This is what happened to m00t it was a cover up by google.

he suffered for our sins

Attached: 1535035432694.jpg (472x357, 23K)

You know the answer already, fren.

Attached: sad puppy.jpg (440x660, 75K)

Newfag.

Each captcha you see is handcrafted by Moot.

Attached: 4585A348-E8F1-4D85-8D4E-99C5CA44CB1A.jpg (830x756, 176K)

>him

M00t is a tranny right now, you know that?

Feels bad man.

Attached: 1469318700281.jpg (460x628, 56K)

Literally who?

Link the thread then faggot

probably high on a cocktail of pills it is san francisco

Bring back Snacks.