Nordschleswig

When will the subhuman danish scum give us back our rightful Northern Schleswig?

It belonged to Germany ever since the 19th century. It is part of Germany.

We Germans have better plans for it than the worthless legoniggers.

Attached: 20051822.jpg (500x765, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imE1iZRtefY
youtu.be/ZXucjmruJ-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why stop there?

You guys are literally the niggers of europe.

you are not getting more clay ever
nobody cares about your nigger tier claims on the world, we wuz kaizerz und sheisse
stay in your shithole and pray to god no one decides to bomb your shit excuse of a country again

Hello (((polak))) what ya doin'?

Shalom shit stirring thief, gib stolen clay back

It was unrightfully taken from us after WW2.

It was not even related to WW2, we conquered it with our teutonic might during the Prussian-Danish war.

Give. It. Back.

Or else you shall feel true German fury.

The eternal german strikes again

>gib
>gib
>gib

why do Germans do this?

Stop making these threads

>When will the subhuman danish scum give us back our rightful Northern Schleswig?
>
>It belonged to Germany ever since the 19th century. It is part of Germany.
>
>We Germans have better plans for it than the worthless legoniggers.

You could just give us Schleswig back, and we can forget it ever happened

t. 2 worst countries in europe try to tell others what to do
NO ONE LISTENS TO YOU FAGGOTS ANYMORE, GO BE ISLAM BREEDING GROUNDS ELSEWHERE

You are in prime position to control the whole of Europe now. Just need to deal with the old problem of the French and the continent will be there for the taking.

True and based.

as long as a single turkroach, arab goat fucker, or african savage lives in germany, you have ZERO right to claim any clay for any reason

but user, germany is always nigger tier, with or without actual african migrants

and now you lost it

We have this slidethread everyday. Sage and report

Attached: a new shill.jpg (1278x298, 91K)

the fact that the Americans did not want to break up Germany more after the war really saved your useless hides.
I fucking hate Germans

Attached: 1945_Plakat_Sydslesvigsk_Udvalg.jpg (696x960, 209K)

We lost it in an unfair war.
The allies only won because of how many soldiers they could throw into the german meat grinder.

Greater Denmark when?

Attached: 1024px-Denmark-Norway.png (1024x775, 107K)

never.
I have desire to force Icelanders and Norgebros under Danish rule again. That was a mistake of the past.
Greater Northern Europe cooperation (trade, defense and foreign policy) very soon hopefully.

You want to take is so you can expand your Turkish fellatio and censorship of speech you sausage eating nigger?

better version

Attached: fOtEXNSGsU7HShHmSt7AXCS6jVMMuevhXYIsMOfmPFs.png (1456x1225, 465K)

Fuck you

Us Germans wanted to cooperate with you and help you in both WWs.

You might have this soon on a larger scale

whole denmark should be annexed any minute now

>inb4 artificial state

>Us Germans wanted to cooperate with you and help you in both WWs
hahaha nej. First WW we stayed neutral as the war had NOTHING to do with us.
2nd WW comes around and we try to stay neutral as again the war has NOTHING to do with us. But you fucking cunts sperg out and go on about your 1850s and 1860s ideas of a Greater German Reich and then invade without warning like a bunch of niggers.
Then you proceed to take all our wealth, resources and force us to work for you the next 4 years. Killing Danish nationalists and dragging us into your war.
Go fuck yourself with that shit.

yeah I dont want that on a larger scale. The Kalmar union seize is the absolute maximum extension of tight cooperation I want to see and even then I dont want to merge as some union or something like that.

Denmark did not gain territory after WW2, even though they desrved to, IIRC. Pretty sure you’re talking shit.

>better plans
Giving it to rapefugees?

Give a hand the German takes an arm.

Hell no, we won't go.

Nordschleswig wasn' actually a part of Germany while you were occupied
You were invaded in two hours due to your steategic value, just like Norway
Your goverment was even allowed to continue to operate during the occupation

Jewish lies, you were about to become a bridgehead for the anglo-american invasion, we HAD to prevebt that

I live in hamburg and i wish and pray we'd become danish again

Not with a Danish king no

>gib
>gib
>gib
>gib

you niggers will never change.

Attached: migrants-open-the-gate-close-the-gate-theyre-raping-all-14607497.png (500x566, 167K)

oops wrong pic.

Attached: 1535370555125.jpg (785x1148, 334K)

Slesvig-holsten is rightful Danish clay

Germans are truly the fucking niggers of Europe, not only stealing clay but cultural identity aswell.

Redistribute German clay between Netherlands, Denmark, Poland and Austria

The Allied wanted to do just that after WW2, the american president blocked the idea.

Attached: perfect europe.jpg (736x571, 221K)

not going to happen. 99% of south Slesvig are Germans now so there are no Danish claim on the land anymore.
Also Hamburg was lost hundreds of years ago. The last Danish monarch who claimed Hamborg was in 1648

OP is a faggot but this is actually retarded.

because?

Because not everyone hates the Germans as much as you subhuman Polacken.

Not enough Danish clay in that picture
Slesvig-holsten is rightfully ours, but in case of an actual redistribution, we should have more of Northern Germany.

Not even trying to be greedy.

This
Nobody of us has a legit claim on of the otherones territory

It makes no historical sense, nor is it warranted towards the German peoples either. If you want to be like that i could just post maps of Germany pre WW1 you will start posting Pommerania Maps and i will post Germania (Roman time) maps and we will end still divided about the issue. Just drop it like it is honestly.

Every cm from Denmark to Bremen is danish clay you turkshitskin.

you sound butthurt. the Allied wanted it. In fact, they also wanted to either flood germany, or castrate all german women- USA blocked all of these ideas.
There's a book on it, great read. Lemme find the title of it.
agreed, you might as well take all of their clay, its fine as long as its not german.

Attached: 1529289018928.png (779x1063, 1.32M)

Never, fuck germans

It wouldn't happen to be 'Germany Must Perish' would it?

From Bremen to Neubrandenburg so we have the lands south of Falster and I'm golden Polebro.

based

>It makes no historical sense

historically, user, germany didnt exist on the maps for most of the last 1,000 years.
for most of the time they were either divided into a hundred worthlress tiny tumors, or didnt exist at all.
Germany not being on the map is their natural state, and is the best state for the germans, in fact--- every time that conglomeration of tumors connects into one gigantic cancerous form, europe ends up in ruins.
We're seeing it happen right now, today.

Best fucking part of it all?
Germans know this is true, deep down.

Attached: 1532635335173.png (900x762, 412K)

Why? Do you need more room for all the new tanned Germans you're importing? Ficki ficki Hans.

>flag
>calling anyone niggers

pick one

>Germany didn't exist for most ofthe last 1000 years
STILL GERMAN PEOPLES LIVING THERE

truly the aryans of whites

Stop it Gercucks!
Even Hitler acknowledged that North Schleswig is rightful Danish clay!

Attached: 1523135711163.png (720x715, 472K)

OP is a faggot and made the same thread with Elsass and Königsberg

germans deserve to control the continent

so what?
they had no problems doing that to their neighbours, so whats the problem here?
it cant go both ways?

it's ok hans, germans are masterrace

you niggers of europe need to be exterminated. hitler did NOTHING wrong

Attached: infinity broom.gif (480x270, 463K)

Eh i don't know what the use is in arguing with you. I believe Germans should be left alone, same for you

no they dont you had your chance you fucked it up twice

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

the wrong side won the war. what's your point nigger?

>fucked up

thanks to the anglokikes and their mutt descendants

Attached: 1507459632426.png (741x649, 43K)

I live at the border near süderlügum, and fuck No if i want to be part of that poor piece of shit place.

>we wuz kaizerz und sheisse

yes, because being a mutt vassal and subject to the degeneracy of (((liberal democracy))) is the best outcome for europe. kys you worthless piece of shit

The right side won, no doubts about it.

Attached: germans love niggers.png (2097x1657, 1.81M)

The Danes are not our enemy. I know why you hate them and try to gaslight here.
Your name is Achmet.

what might've been

Attached: nazi-germany-family-and-race-policy-race-policy-1933-1945-C466GH.jpg (1300x1009, 154K)

lmao

Attached: 1528882920111.jpg (3800x3400, 2.68M)

Petty cherrypicking desu

you will never be aryan slav rat

the wrong side apparently won 2 wars kek

>Northern Schleswig
You don't deserve it anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=imE1iZRtefY

>OP

Attached: 1534802731236.jpg (640x480, 91K)

I love how you people think you are "civilized". You are literally lower than every single other European nationality.

3 times this century you chimp out and ruin the continent.

WWI, WWII, and now Merkel with her fucking refugees. You killed Dutch people, French People, Norwegians, Polish and Danish without hesitation. Fuck you people.

> Germany = Niggers of Europe

here, an aryan superman, hahahahahaha

Attached: german ubermensch.jpg (395x290, 23K)

Germany are the worst kind of Eurocucks, truly niggers to the worst degree.

This, I actually agree with the Polack... Germans are nigger-tier. Any invention they made is set back and nullified by their Chimping out 3 times per Century and ruining the continent for us all...

this desu

The map gives me peace, Netherlands should be larger, the Germans can't rule their own country and always ruin everything they touch.

After ww1 we had a vote the border is drawn according to the will of the people, if we wanted more the British would have given it to us, they fucking offered us most of Northern Germany.

Also we are keeping the place white.

The Ger-Niggers aren't smart enough to rule their own fuckin dicks, let alone a country. I say the rest of Europe just nuke those white dindus back to the fuckin stone age, like the stupid niggered caveman they are.

Fucking this.

> Germans implying they need more European lebensraum so Merkel can import more Niggers

huh, funny.
just made this.
youtu.be/ZXucjmruJ-0
Sieg Heil Deutschland!

Attached: adolf_hitler_234.jpg (3048x4573, 1.53M)

You should own Flanders, sure. But there's no sense in you grabbing a bit of germany

All of this is even funnier when your realize germany, and germanic countries in general quite literally never won a single war in their pathetic history.
All those land demands by these eternal losers is the funniest thing you can ever see.

Attached: nigger flag.gif (320x180, 1.28M)

Shut up kraut cunt. If anything you should be the ones giving us more land. May i remind you that the Third Reich were highly dependent on trade routes from Scandinavia, and Danes were favored highly by the Hitler himself. He even send roses to put on our - at the time - prime ministers grave when he died.

Also implying we aren't doing way better than you in literally everything. Get fucked.

Attached: danish pepe.jpg (700x698, 81K)

>by the Hitler himself
kek. Yes, THE Hitler.

Danes are not white.

They are muttified rapebabies who accomplished JACK SHIT.

Danes invented fucking NOTHIGN of value, NEVER made significant cultural contributions.

YOU are the white niggers along with all other scandies except Swedes.

>2nd WW comes around and we try to stay neutral as again the war has NOTHING to do with us
Er du mongol? WW2 had everything to do with every white person on the planet. The fact that the war got jewed into the allied forces defeating the wrong enemy, doesn't mean that if we hadn't been such gullible fucks we might actually have had a glorious 1000 year Reich.

Marxism hurts everyone.

>Danes are not white.
Muslim detected.

I'm not so sure, German's do this a lot... They do this shit to the Netherlands too... Always chimping out...

Some pasta for you:
>Germany is a small nation without any significant future. Demographically it has an extremely low fertility rate, one of the lowest in the developed Western world. Its language is fading and has all but lost its international significance. The colonists it sent overseas have been absorbed into the Anglo nation and no longer have any real remaining attachment to Germany. Its settlers in Europe who once formed a powerful diaspora across Eastern Europe have been exterminated and no longer exist. It has no pronounced status in international culture other than a beer festival.

Germany can claim that it has a powerful industry and a large economy, but so can the Netherlands, they have a larger export surplus than the Germans. If this is the product of thousands of years of German grand strategy, that's rather pathetic.

Good god, how tired I am of polaks screeching, why don't you just shut the fuck up you hysteric slaveshit niggers?

He's just salty that we still live in predominantly white countries, while he's forced to wake up to muslim prayer calls everyday.