Get out of Australia when you finish school and stop buying property here. Fuck off

Get out of Australia when you finish school and stop buying property here. Fuck off.

Attached: A5F1B4F7-EE77-4F7D-9337-CBB665F53561.jpg (512x288, 38K)

yes

make it so they have to be citizens to purchase houses

is this actually true, i picture australia being really white in my head

Is Australia paradise for one who has yellow fever? Asking for a friend named Richard.

agreed, they never even bother learning english too

I honestly don't fucking know why this isn't a law used globally in every country

Ethno-centrism of niggers, sense of right-and-wrong of niggers and intelligence of Whites (despite hardly creating any genial people)...a fearsome bio-enemy unleashed on Australia by the Jews.

it's the unfortunate reality, most of the hapa babies are classed as "white"
Yes, if you like Chinese, go to Brisbane or Sydney, if you like Vietnamese go to Melbourne

NZ's and Australia's main urban cities are flooded with chinks.

At least we've banned chinks from hoarding all the houses for now.

Attached: Kiwi.jpg (257x196, 6K)

They'll go through companies to buy properties. Those insects will do anything to get out of China.

literally the only reason they are going to school in australia is they get a pathway to citizenship afterwards

The extinction of the white man is nigh

If chinks manage to rule the World rest assured that they will fuck you up, they are definitely not Whites, insectoid-race that has "by all means necessary" written in their DNA.

Get rekt aussie pussy.

I travel a *lot*. Outside of actual Asian countries, I've never seen as many Asians in a place as I did in Australia.

Shut up and be demographically replaced whitie.
Wouldn’t want anyone to call you racist huh? lol.

no you didn't you cucked ass dummy
>There is currently no ban on foreign ownership of land, houses or apartments

you banned them from majority ownership of apartment buildings but they can still buy single family houses
you literally banned the opposite of what you should have banned. foreign development of apartments should be encouraged

Based.
And redpilled.
Seriously.
I'm so sick of bugmen.

the time to slaughter wh*Te gringos for HUITZILOPOCHTLI draws near

Attached: 1534307258459.jpg (230x237, 32K)

>This

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 102K)

I swear to fucking god if the government keeps up this fucking mass insectoid invasion I'm probably going to snap and go to the nearest university and kill as many chinks as possibly

I’ll take a photo downtown Melbourne when I go downtown this weekend

You don't like Asian feet?

Attached: 3750982033_847ec52084_o.jpg (1709x1774, 2.63M)

Melbourne CBD is overwhelmingly Asian

t. autist with yellow fever

Attached: japanese_soles_by_giantessfan27-d8kej61.jpg (1024x1365, 96K)

how you gonna do that with australian gun laws. bro you are a daft cunt