Why are both Switzerland and Norway taking in so many shitskins? They're not even in the EU

Why are both Switzerland and Norway taking in so many shitskins? They're not even in the EU

Attached: 1433226121890.png (1000x880, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Passport_Union
antikkevapen.no
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

white women love black cock and white men love to watch!

bullshit

it's virtually impossible for me to immigrate to any of these countries even though i'm white.
they deserve to be shitskin'd.

most of non-swiss are cheap labor from eastern Europe that found a way to get swiss nationality

Why do you want to leave the U.S., my based white brother?

shitalians are not european, but african

The eventual war they’ll be fighting

they dont, nowhere in europe other than in the media you see lots of immigrants

The map is about non Europeans, not non Swiss.

My best friend lives in England.
Now that I know it's impossible to immigrate, I've gone out more here and learned to like where I live but I still feel like it's unfair.

Not sure about Norway, but the Swiss love money. They offer excellent quality of living and are officially neutral. If you have money you can live there as long as you share your money with the Swiss. That means invest in a business or open a bunch of bank accounts. As long as you don't start trouble locally, they leave you be. They are also pretty good about privacy for everyone, and for a long time were a great place to hide money. Starting a few years ago they had to open up some of their banking privacy laws to avoid too much pressure from the EU, so it's lost some appeal for other europeans and Americans but it's still a fine place for middle easterners and asians to hide their money.

Because taking in shitskins is the 'humane' thing to do and if you don't you will have millions of people screaming about how your country is evil and racist.

Non-Eastern European countries acutually value what other nations think of them.

Attached: 1480968376669.jpg (915x958, 606K)

Bullshit, I went to Paris last year and saw thousands of niggers and Arabs. I don't think they were the majority there but still.

Switzerland is a base for rich african, asian, middle eastern and russians, the kids upper class often send them to school there and have a residence there.
There are a lot of turks and maghrebis coming respectively from Germany and France too.

It means the most valuable painting of all history was made by an african. WHITES BTFO AGAIN

the us fucking sucks

what state

At least you have guns. We have nothing. Its dark and cold. Cucked. Why anyone ever comes here I do not understand.

Attached: 1476980718052.jpg (320x277, 24K)

>At least you have guns.
It's really not a problem getting a gun in Norway.

>he still thinks immigration has anything to do with the EU
Stop falling for Anglo propaganda. The EU is a scapegoat. Individual states are responsible for their own immigration policies.

Attached: 1535379030352.jpg (790x1080, 280K)

It is a major pain. And its just bolt action rifles or double barreled shotguns. Everything else requires 3 year club memberships and active participation and so on. Semis are getting banned due to EU soon to.

Attached: 1531682443401.jpg (1199x683, 63K)

Just buy a revolver or a lever-action rifle produced before 1890 and start hunting for ammo.

Almost better off with a knife at that point...

Attached: 1530223660634.jpg (316x311, 42K)

Protip: the EU itself has very little to do with migration

>Why anyone ever comes here I do not understand
I would come because it's cold for the great part of year and daytime is short.

There's a lot of Americans in Switzerland

You can't knife someone 20 meters away.
Also look at the opportunities.

Nigger please, revolvers and lever-rifles have killed thousands, if not millions

Nordics have had open borders for each other since 1952. There was no border control even before EU. Norway (and Finland) got their rapefugees when Denmark/Sweden borders started leaking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Passport_Union

>Latvia
>98.8% European orgin
Russians are not Europeans they are mongoloid shitskins.

But to find something pre 1890, maintain it and get ammo for it? How much does that even cost? Idk man...

Attached: 1282775098818.jpg (251x244, 7K)

Skriver dette på norsk siden jeg gidder ikke å oversette alt til engelsk.
Det kalles antikke våpen antikkevapen.no er en nettbutikk som selger antikke våpen, du kan eventuelt sjekke ut finn, det bruker å stå på annonsene at våpenet er registreringsfritt. Det skal ikke koste deg alt for mye vil jeg tro, men prisene går vel fra 2000 til 20 tusen og oppover for våpenet.
Hvis du begynner å jakte kan du lage din egen ammunisjon. Det eneste du trenger jaktlisens for å kjope er tennhetter og krutt. Det finnes mange videoer på youtube om hvordan du mekker din egen ammunisjon.

>i went to the worst part of the country
What did you expect user?

Dude, just go to the local sandnigger and buy one illegally. Not that hard. Who even buys guns legally anyway with such cucked laws?

>sandnigger
>not bulgarian

To show you that what human beings do, to make EU countries realise it's important to follow feelings and not logic, goyim

This you will see white women being the biggest group to welcome and help those men.

Is it really 1890 in Norway? Here's it's 1900, I thought that was the EU standard. If it's 1900 that opens Swedish Mausers

Lmao just because you're white you're not welcome my burger

mountainiggers bordering marshniggers

No way France is 85% European. Maghrebis alone make 10% of our population.

The map its old and doest reflect reality anymore.

back then shitaly was inhabited by nordics

This.
Whenever there's a black or rapefugee making demads or crying or screaming about gib me dats, there'd always White women cheering them on.

demands*

there's*

>Switzerland
Yes it's fucking terrible here. Do not ever think about coming to switzerland, no matter where you're from, it's better where you are right now. Bye and please close the door

>think "oh shit is that Haiti!"
>hover over the flag
>it's just Liechtenstein

everytime

So this is the power of the Nordics and Anglos I keep hearing of

Attached: 200.gif (283x200, 1.16M)

Pressure from the fucking EU as always. That fucking brainchild of churchill should have been nuked from orbit the second it got political.

insult lever actions one more time you filthy faggot
here we can watch the sorry mischling at work

Attached: 1532974388033.jpg (916x687, 53K)

Im planing on moving to Swiss after i win nobel prize.

NEW ZEELAND

T. Tirolfag
T.varg vikernes
T. We wuz vikangz

>American

What did i expected

pretty sure it's like 97% these days

From the numbers I could gather, of Switzerland's ~8'500'000 permanent citizens, about 2'150'000 are foreigners (~25%, was ~16% back in 1970), and of those about 1'850'000 are from Europe and about 300'000 are from outside of Europe.

As a rule of thumb, demographics out in the country are mostly pretty racist Swiss, people from the Balkans (wars in the '90) and Italians, that have lived here for 20 years +. They make for uppity kids, but usually mellow out in their twenties. I grew up out there.

In the bigger cities it's quite different and you'll see a more diverse picture, as in actual shades other than "white", but the vast majority of those that I personally know work in banking (who would have guessed), high-tech or R&D.

There's definitely enough bad apples around though, abusing social help and all that, but my desire to go out and shot people is so far under control.

All in all however, it's terrible and I would strongly advise you to follow suggestion.

this

Attached: Finland mother tongue.png (732x619, 58K)

huh, almost spot on