Import african slaves to use them to farm cotton

>import african slaves to use them to farm cotton
>500 years later
>your daughter gets blacked

I mean, if there was some karmic justice then this is it. You reap what you sow.

You can hate the africans all you want, but you brought them here.

Attached: goat.jpg (2218x1469, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6j5x_omWDY
youtube.com/watch?v=tovRWJLNRpU
youtube.com/watch?v=70u_dh89QQI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>someone else does a bad thing
>profits from it greatly
>his descendants are rich today because of it
>i am not rich, I have not profited from any of that
>still have to suffer for his sins

KARMIC JUSTICE AMIRITE
HAHA WYPIPO

job done
boat ride home to africa
end of story

Destroyed by first post. Better luck posting at a time where bigger retards will actually buy your argument OP.

>implying you don't benefit from the cumulative capital in the country, much of which derived from the slave labour

>1% if blacks in America have slave ancestors
>niggers think America was built in the cotton industry
>hurr you brought dem here whitey
Why are niggers so stupid?

I find that hard to believe. USA was not even a superpower at the start of WW2, long long after slavery was abolished.

They were slaves in Africa too you retard. Where’s the “karma” for Muslim slave owners btw?

god damn russian trolls are based

Fuck off, shitlord

Attached: 1532176943589.jpg (800x600, 85K)

goats?

>>implying you don't benefit from the cumulative capital in the country
So niggers have received reparations is what you're saying?

Centuries of total poverty and war and disease and being hated by everyone except lefty elites in denial.

i wasnt alive back then
i wasnt alive before even a few decades ago

>but you brought them here.

no, that all by people who are long dead

yet you people cry about how middle easterners "bullied" your ancestors more than 1000 years ago

>You can hate the africans all you want, but you brought them here.

nope, that was the jews importing a future proxy army.

just like they did in egypt.

Yeah...it was (((((((((((them))))))))) you fucking retard

>You reap what you sow.
Boston and England sewed that bullshit, they enslaved Irish and Jews as well

lol no

Agree with you OP

When I squeeze into a white girls pussy and embrace her soft flesh, I am overwhelmed with joy - I can sense my ancestors smiling above me. All the pain, torture and suffering they experienced at the hands of the White Man, finally, my people will get their revenge by taking and defiling what the White Man once held so precious.

>Jews Import slaves
>Jews exalt them to rap stars and ape tackle stars, making them millionaires
>Jews fight for the rest of them to have welfare so they have to be dependent and never evolve
>your daughter gets blacked

Skipped a few step flaggot

Attached: E3029D30-7560-4D0B-A413-7BA90990462A.png (1536x2048, 731K)

Stop fantasising, cuck.

Attached: cuckfactsheet.jpg (476x1024, 131K)

so if your father stole a billion from somebody, died and you inherit the cash. then it should be yours because "you weren't alive when your daddy stole the cash"?

Another Muh Dick post. Niggers literally calling themselves pricks, cocks or dicks. That being their, measure of their self worth.

These country ball summaries are so likeable but they're so dumb.

Except jews are the ones who owned all the spaces ships, as well as 76% of the slaves in the US

>Except jews are the ones who owned all the spaces ships

>spaces ships

Attached: omg 3.jpg (289x175, 9K)

>jews brought slaves here
Sage

Fuckin nigger we will slave you again

youtube.com/watch?v=M6j5x_omWDY

youtube.com/watch?v=tovRWJLNRpU

youtube.com/watch?v=70u_dh89QQI&feature=youtu.be

>but you brought them here
Most Americans are descended from 19th century immigrants, they arrived long after the end of slavery, also, nobody that was involved is still alive, so the 'you' you refer to does not exist, your argument is meaningless.

Just remember this OP.
The longer this goes on, the more violent the inevitable white chimp out will be.
You've been warned.

>technological advancements of the last 70 years were totally dependent niggers picking cotton

This, and also my ancestors came from a German colony in Russia in 1890. Where are their dividends from safety?

So why did we do it? Well, there are historical reasons, and there are current reasons. Historically, we always have had a surfeit of shortsightedness — or at least, the farsighted people among us were not in the policy-making positions. To a large extent, of course, we didn’t have any policy when we settled the New World. We just let entrepreneurs do their own thing, and that thing nearly always was based on individual profit rather than on the general welfare of the race. We let a bunch of greedy businessmen plan things for their own benefit: cheaper labor, bigger markets, more profits — those were their considerations.

And among the greediest of these businessmen seeking a bigger market for their wares were the Christian priests, hell bent on converting savages and saving Black or Brown souls. Christian universalism certainly played a major role in the destruction of our world. We should have lynched every missionary who had the crazy notion that Blacks needed Jesus instead of their own voodoo gods or that Mexicans needed the Catholic Church instead of their jungle temples, where they liked to cut the hearts out of their prisoners and eat them.

Attached: piercetherealworld.jpg (600x529, 88K)

>historically ignorant
>too lazy to learn history
>uses fallacious logic to try and explain away and justify a premise that wasn’t even based in truth in the first place

logical consequence is to make rich guys share with you numb Ivan faggot

>1%
sure bubba, same as 110% approval ratings amirite?

There's no such thing as justice. The growing resentment of the capable party will create bloodshed in the negro party. Nothing lasts for ever, and American Blacks will be discovery that their good ride is coming to an end.

Shills and slide threads working very hard lately...i wonder why...

It literally was tho, I doubt their intention was to build a future army, I believe it is they are pathologically sadists...

Attached: 4580EBD5-D846-4539-A6D8-77D0FB2B55E6.jpg (758x349, 116K)

>>import african slaves to use them to farm cotton
>Left: We need mass immigration!!! Someone has to pick our produce!!!
Hmmmmm....

Attached: C79F6216-A38C-45B4-9A75-18C90B82BEA0.jpg (432x420, 85K)

By this logic the children of notorious nog gangsters who turn up dead before they can be incarcerated should be sent to maximum security prisons to serve out the sentence of their fathers because of the balance of justice.

And you can't just fall back and say 'the father paid with his life' because then your entire original argument about hereditary responsibility collapses because ALL our ancient ancestors are fucking dead.

Attached: 1508202122990.jpg (512x512, 71K)

>The cumulative capital of the U.S., with all its Industry, production, agriculture and so on has its sole roots in Cotton picked by slave labor

Mentally challenged confirmed.

Would you rather be:
A white man's slave
An Arab's slave
Or a jew's slave
Pick one.

And this is the last we'll see of OP.

Attached: youre welcome.jpg (500x485, 58K)

Your right that the moral thing is to return the unjustly taken cash but out here in the real world, the jungle, the planet of the apes. The child would just need to hide the cash really well and theres nothing anyone could do about it. And who can blame him. Humans have the ability to be evil. Its you who needs to deal with the harsh reality they will never give back what was stolen, never willingly relinquish any power. The most you can do now is cut your losses and work to making your own billion. The name of the game is competition. Either you will compete, or your genes will not survive.

So I've checked both of the web sources in that image and can't find a single mention of slavery, let alone the figures listed in the image. Can you tell me how I'm supposed to find "Rodriguez, p 385" with no title, no ISBN, or any other thing that indicates what the work actually is? Is it a work by Junius P. Rodriguez? He has many books and papers on US slavery but how am I supposed to know which one this figure is contained within? Where exactly in the US Government Consensus are any of the figures in the image?
I'm getting the impression that this image just decided to throw some sources vaguely related to Jews in hope that nobody would actually look at the sources, and would just take it in good faith that the creator of the image was well informed and trustworthy, rather than an idealogue with an agenda to sell.

If anyone can show me these figures in the sources I'm willing to accept I might have overlooked them, but at a glance this seems like blatant lying.

>Source: The Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews, Vol. 1
>www.noirg.org
Are you expecting anyone to take any information the fucking Nation of Islam are charging $20 to receive seriously?

Attached: Capture.png (965x670, 419K)