Americans should leave Germany

I live near ramstein air base and when ever i meet an American Soldier in Germany I always ask two questions: How many countries have military bases in the United States? And in how many countries does the United States not have military bases? After that I tell him to fuck himself and to leave my country. Their face expressions are priceless.

Attached: US_military_bases_in_Germany_2017.png (800x1082, 392K)

edgy

They are there to control your German autism.

Otherwise you have a tendency to sperg out against your neighbours, remember?

Gotta make room for the bull pens(refugee camps haha) right hans?

You're not wrong, we should stop being world police and charging countries for protecting their international trade.

Man if you so that long enough maybe they'll get sick of it and leave lol

>After that I tell him to fuck himself and to leave my country.
But we defend your freedom.

Americans only speak one language. OP confirmed larp

Don't mind this laarper, every European knows Germans are cancer reincarnated. They are literally like children that must be contained. I would 100 times prefer if Germany was just filled to the brim with American's, even your lowest redneck trash would be better than what we have now.

But Germans speak two languages.

I’m sure they’re real scared Abdul, you could truck of peace them in the parking lot.

Wanna here about all the German cunts I jizzed in when I was at Ramstein debriefing? German women are accommodating.

Attached: B88D97BB-8953-4FD7-A410-3F2A67349561.jpg (677x960, 167K)

The Netherlands is also occupying Germany?

Attached: 1337324156296.gif (500x455, 496K)

>But Germans speak two languages.
German, and commie German?

No you defend your own personal interests and your petro dollar.

You German faggots have had a base in New Mexico since the late 1990's. It's at Holloman AFB near Alamogordo, NM. The Germans here even had their own school and a special commissary just for them. It's all shutting down now thanks to your leftist, faggot government deciding that you no longer need a military. The US military is your military, shit for brains, and that's why we are still in your failure of a country.

I'm pretty sure you never served for the Bundeswehr so kindly off yourself.

no its the first steps for EU army

Attached: EUarmy.png (1395x647, 76K)

Pretty sure you sucked to much american dick in the bundeswehr.

when I meet germans I ask them 2 questions,
how many countries are germans fleeing to sick their welfare systems dry?

how many countries are fleeing to Germany to suck your welfare system dry?
then I tell them they are a disgrace to the west and to fuck off

This.

I know that feeling

Attached: basi_nato01g.jpg (900x883, 152K)

My point being you have no right to complain about american soldiers protecting our country when you're not willing to protect it yourself.

>ITT Germcuck learns there are prices to pay when you start and lose a world war

Attached: 1534981744457.jpg (1224x1445, 219K)

when I meet japanese I ask them 2 questions,
how many overhours are japanese working to get enough food to not starve?

how many people are dying because of Karōshi while till sucking their bosses dick?

>american soldiers protecting our country
you are brainwashed by von der leyen

>you have no right to complain about american soldiers
I have no right to complain about invaders in my own country? I hope you off your self.

>invaders
Aren't you barking the wrong tree?

>invaders in my own country
The lack of self-awareness is astounding

Attached: 217_vest_german-muslims-620x372.jpg (620x372, 42K)

Could not agree more. 70 years surely enough. Now Germany no longer has a military of any significance so the practical effect would be a tacit vassal relationship with Russia, but European states have been managing these kinds of on and off relationships long before the US even existed. Let them deal with it.

Also drastically reduces US military expenditures and budget deficits while releasing personnel into a very tight labor market and helping economic growth in the US

Occupying *

Krauts are never getting rid of us. We are here to stay... That's part of the consequences of losing 2 world wars kek!

Too expensive. We need that manpower here at home doing productive work, or in Asia where the Chinese threat is growing.

>itt things that never happened

China has one base outside of China. America has 178 military bases throughout the world. Who's the aggressor? The ignorance of americans is mindblowing

Attached: main-qimg-d342cbd89be295c8e6a91d44c90053bd-c.jpg (1160x715, 76K)

No, if Trump is reelected watch for him reduce US foreign deployments and associated costs tremendously. Some handshake deal with Putin and then demilitarization of large areas of central and eastern europe.

was for you

This is exactly how British people are with Poles...

The eternal German and the eternal Anglo, delusional fucking idiots.

you are just as worse as them, if not more so. you caused the refugee flood after all for your jew massters. ami go home

literally a tripwire to wreck the US fighting for places we dont care about at best, or who are actively hostile to the US. Syria a classic example

Siding with China over America (predominantly white country)... KYS

highly doubt you do anything like that HANS. More like just watch savages rape your wife.

you are a swamp german yourself so why are you insulting yourself?

>China causes a fraction of the problems the US does.

No we are not, we have a lot of Scandinavian blood. Northern Germanics are different from normal Germanics.

China is not white, case closed.

Nobody doubts the US has bases around the world. What of it? You're an occupied state. A province of the empire.

yes you are, you are even speaking a german dialect.

Well the (((globalists))) will never let that happen... Keep dreaming buddy.

what a shitty infographic

Not in Germany though. The bases there are forward deployment and support facilities. They arent going anywhere. Its garbage outposts in places like Djibouti can and should be cut.

Only insecure fags care about race.

We colonized half the world, we are a much smaller country even, what did you do?

Sure kid, sure.

A true american right here.

>not wanting a foreign occupying force in your homeland is edgy

kys, fully demoralized KEKOLD

Sorry You lost ww2 to us and Russia's mongrel hordes guess you should of played the game better, losers

because it shows the truth? how dare I..

t. mutt

Attached: 56 percent mad.jpg (898x904, 95K)

Ok Hans. And the American laughs and continues to occupy your land.

where is the argument against mine?

calm down achmed

maybe I am an insecure faggot, but at least I am white and loyal to whites, and not some betraying fucktard siding with the insectoids over European descendants.

Attached: 3-45.jpg (399x488, 62K)

If you people had any sack of balls at all, you wouldnt need people protecting you, Hans. Go practice your Turkish and fuck off

All German-Americans should be deported back to
Germany.

Here’s why, Krautstein:

We get - influence, relationship building, lower cost to practice in Russia’s backyard

You get - economic benefit of soldiers spending money in your country, better protection

Don’t pretend these mil bases are there for shits and giggles.

Top kek. Doing the lord’s work by roasting one Kraut cunt at a time.

>Implying americans are white
Here's a tip: They've elected a nigger for a president. Twice.

Have fun with your skin tone clubs, sweetie. I only care about actually important things.

Not an argument, honey bunch.

I hope we do leave, Germany will have some serious civil unrest and yet resort to broom sticks for anal pleasure and weapon training as you have been. It will be a blast to watch you faggots lose to the monkies you imported.

Attached: german culture.jpg (712x847, 147K)

See you soon bud, im pcsing there in a month

no pls I don't want to

This is so pathetic. Kys right now

You dont care about skin tone clubs because you are an actual shitskin

do they ever tell you germany isn't your country and you should go back to africa?

Many states are 93-95% white, depends where you go in the US

*Arabic and german, in that order

So Germany is the China of Europe? It would explain so much

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What caused the refugee in your country was the politician that you voted asking them to come, and even after that she keeps geting reelected.The ethernal krauts always trying to find scapegoat after he shoots himself in the foot.
>inb4 hur dur you dont know how our vote system works we didnt vote for Merkel

Well somebody needs to have a military there. You krauts sure don’t.

I know a total kikeoid Boomer who worked on a German military base for 25 years

He was a star member of alcoholics anonymous and his last name was Kohn which derives from Kohen

He was married to an American before being deployed and was married three times in Germany and divorced 3 times

Half of them maybe, and among those are the ones with the lowest populations for their size.
California/Texas has more Mestizos than whites. The "south" has TONNES of niggers. The northeast has cities where no one but niggers who moved away from the south and rootless cosmopolitans live. The USA is less than 50% white, and much lower if you don't count racetraitors as white either.

Attached: American white.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

93% max in Maine and Vermont

Home of industry and material extraction? It has been forever if you don't count the UK.

>Americans should leave Germany
True, will make it easier to just nuke you into oblivion once Europe becomes an afro-Islamic caliphate, without worrying about American casualties.

Dude this is mostly true in like 2-3 states. America is not just California...

Would be enough for California and Texas and New York to secede and America would basically be 95% white. Also, yeah sure they elected a nigger, but they also elected Donald Trump. Donald Trump actually gives a shit about white people, such as South Africans (who are even dutch descendants), unlike our Dutch government.

Real men joined the NVA.

No, my skin is composed of keratin, not feces. All human skin is composed of keratin, and it’s tone is affected by the density of melanin in it, which provides protection against solar radiation at the expense of Vitamin D synthesis efficiency.

germans should leave the planet. started 2 world wars, and lost both

/thread

Whatever fantasy you need to make it through the day after you get raped by 50 shitskins, Hans.

Germany is the Syria/Turkey/North Africa of Europe

Attached: D43421C9-984D-4D6B-90CA-0638A0E80E84.png (764x800, 293K)

Yes, please, thank you.

> skin tone is not determined by any genetic component whatsoever

kek

>muh powiticians
>muh demuhcracy
It's a scam you retard. Masses are are manipulated and brainwashed on a scale and in ways you can't imagine. Any politician that threatens their system gets shut down. Voting can be rigged too.
>muh merkel
She is nobody, a pawn, a script reader. Whoever replaces her will be doing the same thing.

>Jerry thinks the loser gets to dictate the rules
you can have your troops in other countries when your country wins a war, too bad the eternal Jerry never wins

The US is like 64% white.

Nice job Germany. The solution to your muzzie infestation problem is to demonize Western Whites. That’s sure to make your country better. You are truly a faggot.

How about you go fuck yourself and leave the country. Germans dont own even own up to Germany anymore. At least America is using it for something. You just allow it to be a cesspool where you allow your women to get raped by invading nigs.

Show that its your country first, then you can tell people to leave. You lost and gave up all authority ya Merkel-Faggot.

Attached: 1533174967353.jpg (761x966, 133K)

Yup and most of the non-whites are concentrated in California, Texas etc. In other words, in a couple of states.

There are no states which are 95% white. Why are you so legitimately retarded? Demographically speaking, the US is worse than the Netherlands, and any other European country, by far

Attached: 605a621.png (5400x3585, 1.01M)