If homogeneous country is so great, why is Japan such a shithole?

If homogeneous country is so great, why is Japan such a shithole?

Is it because we are shitskin nigger?

Attached: 1452441801652.png (399x536, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truthdig.com/articles/japan-is-writing-off-nearly-half-its-national-debt-without-creating-inflation-we-could-too/
elp.com/articles/2018/01/clean-up-of-fukushima-nuclear-power-plant-accelerates.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's with the self hating nippon lately

Attached: 1473668531073.png (927x884, 452K)

Hey I am none of above.

(((psyop)))

nigger other than the financial system your country is the most non shithole place on the earth. clean, efficient, punctual, low-crime all cranked to 10. also no blacks which is 1337

same reason you lost the war, you're all near sighted because of your slant eyes

How's it going over there?

wheres israel one jews fear the samurai

Finances aren't a problem.
truthdig.com/articles/japan-is-writing-off-nearly-half-its-national-debt-without-creating-inflation-we-could-too/

How's Detroit these days?

How's Fukushima these days?

Last I heard they were pushing for korean worshipping.
The usual miscegenation plan.

Doing fine
elp.com/articles/2018/01/clean-up-of-fukushima-nuclear-power-plant-accelerates.html
It's funny, because your country is a malignant dumpster fire without the need of a nuclear disaster.

Damn, keep it frosty

Stop crying. Your country is already fairly good, and about to become top tier with evolution. You've fused tradition and technology stunningly. Now you just need to fuse more liberalism (note, not more leftism but more liberty) with your current conservatism and you'll be set.
Cultural heterogeniety fails when it goes beyond clothing, food, and celebrations. Be glad they're the only ways your nation has globalised.

We all want our countries to be more like Japan, fuck off

this website worships japan because of anime dont offend them

why are you even talking to that New Zealand fag?

Yo OP im moving to shiga prefecture in 20 days. Know anything about the place? All the nips i spoke to during my last trip knew nothing about it.

It's true you are a homogeneous country, this is good
Sadly it's full of Japanese turbo autists

I mean from my time living there the country seemed fine, and it was the 90s so the recession was a lot worse then.

America was GOAT before 1861.
Japs just have no soul.

>nippon
You mean weeb English teacher?

BIG
FUCKING
LAKE

Kek thats all ive seen as well. Thanks anyway user

I can't imagine the amount of african niggers and mudslimes that would illegaly cross to japan if it was in europe or any nearer

>lately
same thread
same pic
at least 2 years

That place is really not designed for travelar.

I don't recommend you it at all..

Maybe visit Kyoto or Osaka which is very close to Siga.

I don't think he goes there as a tourist. Seeing how peculiar the place is, he must have been place by JET.

Your country is not a shithole. Are you depressed or what? Explain yourself.

This country is inferior to US and most of western european nations.

We are beta

Honestly downtown Detroit is in a gentrification period, a Google office was opened next to the new arena they just built and many new businesses are opening their doors, alot of renovation is also happening on several signifigant cultural buidlings that had previously been left to urban decay.

It may be inferior to the US, but not to other nations. Also, don't perpetuate the meme that all the descendants of the samurai died in kamikaze attacks. Search it within yourself, I'm sure you'll find your will to live a righteous life. Grow some muscles and you will automatically feel you deserve to get your cock sucked, that's how the irrational part of our brains works. You will approach women with the confidence that someone who worked for his shit approaches the one who didn't deserve anything he has. Japan is a great country for raising Japanese children, while the west is a terrible place to raise white children.

i'll probably get downvoted for this, but anime ruined your country.

Attached: 1527563854037.png (960x819, 460K)

Are you a fucking US marine ? I doubt you’re even a real Jap

It was a smart idea to leave reddit. You are too smart to be there.