Fuck white nationalism general - /fwn/

White nationalism is a fucking stupid waste of time and I will btfo anyone retarded enough to argue for it itt. Richard Spencer ran the Alt Right straight into the ground which set back white Americans by millions of Mexicans who will replace them in stead of the Alt Right moving the Overton window rightward. It's time to dump that shitted brand and the faggot Richard Spencer for a new brand of American Nationalism that isn't obsessed with race. Get the fuck over yourselves and be practical if you want to win, being open to normie conservatives is necessary for achieving victory and attaining power by injecting Jow Forums memes into the mainstream. If you're on the far right and invested in the interests of white Americans then embracing American Nationalism is the only logical political action you can take.

Attached: 1505464414544.png (396x385, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9u9ymiSmtXY
youtu.be/McqA5wmI5fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R4fRwJQgxdI
youtube.com/watch?v=AsvSIScf1Ww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1352645767.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Not an argument.

>Richard Spencer is WN
no

So much hate

Attached: star-wars.jpg (1920x1280, 154K)

Wow you're wrong. Before Trump was elected the Alt Right was a broad right wing movement and after it was split in two by Richard and retards on Jow Forums shitting on the "alt lite" for the reason that they were not white nationalists. Ever since both Spencer and white nationalists have collapsed into obscurity while the "alt lite" is still on Twitter waiting for funny memes to post and retweet, but retards on Jow Forums insist on following little Dickie on the white nationalism bend.

It's necessary to fulfill the prophecy of saving the Trump presidency.

Attached: 1533737230764.gif (499x337, 454K)

Gay thread OP

Attached: 164796334b705c9853142490dc9ac276911.jpg (474x711, 115K)

Good Idea, Just lacks any iconography or good memes

>You can save yourselves
>By embracing civic nationalism
Is this your position?
I agree with the idea of needing to work with normies to achieve the end game goal. But if this was your bottom line then it's retarded.

Fuck religious nationalism

Attached: zionism1.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

A "nation" is a people, I'm not sure its really possible to have a nation that doesnt share a biological bond.

When the US was founded, all non-whites were banned from applying for US citizenship. So you're not only opposing the vision of the founders, you're opposing the original concept of American Nationalism in favor of something created out of pixie dust in 1965 by progressives.

What do you want? We already are a civic nationalist country- what would you like changed?

>Trump
>triggering and making fun of shrill leftists
>guns
>the flag
>anti-immigration embodied by the ideal of a wall
pic related

>I agree with the idea of needing to work with normies to achieve the end game goal.
This is my position, as was the case in 2016 with a fully formed Alt Right before it was destroyed by Spencer and white nationalists. Shitting on the "alt lite" was a grievous mistake. It's time to apologize and reconvene around American symbols in support of the President. We need him for 8 years or we're all fucked, man. Please, we have to figure our shit out, everyone else was relying on our energy. Tucker and Laura can only carry him so far, Shep and others have been shitting on him lately. I'm seriously worried he's going to be out in 4 years with the midterms being the beginning of the end. We're absolutely fucked if that happens and all of this will have been for nothing because it will be erased by the psychotic leftist censures.

I'm not sure your ideas mean anything if no one is listening and you're floundering in obscurity. Never mind, I'm certain of that.

Attached: 1524910936451.jpg (618x597, 64K)

>This is my position
You should work on framing it differently then. A lot of people responding to your OP are going to assume otherwise as I did because that's how it reads.
>Before it was destroyed by Spencer
How exactly do you think Spencer ruined it? I have my own position but I'd be interested to hear yours.
>Shitting on the 'alt lite' was a grievous mistake
I disagree, but only because one of the most important aspects of a new movement is having a solid foundation. The split and collapse was inevitable due to the lack of that, the modern 'alt right' is merely reactionary, rejecting the modern world, but not knowing what to replace it with.

The only people capable of maintaining a functional government are whites and East Asians. This is beyond debate, there is no middle eastern, African, or South American country you'd be willing to move to. Not being "obsessed" with race means destroying this once great country for the jews.

>It's time to apologize
For what aspect specifically? Apologizes normally only show yourself as weak
>Around American symbols
American culture is based around egalitarianism, embracing what is the reason for our current state is embracing the end
>We need him for 8yrs or we're all fucked
We're already fucked, we passed the point of no return over a hundred years ago. We've just been putting it off for over 50yrs now and are reaching the point of no longer being able to. Trump serves to give more time for those aware of this to prepare for what is coming - that's it. He was never going to be able to fix everything himself, just buy us time. The best thing to do now is start building what will come next, planting the seeds of what will sprout from the corpse of the modern world.

You guys simply don't get it.

>You should work on framing it differently then.
I was being really provocative to mock Spencer in anticipation of the end of his career as a political leader.

>How exactly do you think Spencer ruined it?
Hailgate was absolutely disastrous by ceasing the inflow of normie conservatives into the Alt Right and feeding directly into the leftist narrative. Charlottesville made this all the worse as no normie could stand the though of the alt right at that point. Through those actions he drove the movement into white nationalism away from relevance which was completely retarded and counterproductive. He's just a shit leader in general and will be btfo tomorrow on TPS.

What's your take?

>only because one of the most important aspects of a new movement is having a solid foundation.
No, this completely wrong and why I'm so opposed to white nationalism.

Help me out, man. What I'm proposing is inevitable but if we can accelerate this to happen before the midterms then we're doing Trump a huge favor and vastly increasing the likelihood of a wall. A /wall/ general to get people hyped for the midterms is a good idea. Jow Forums just needs to become an OC factory like the presidential election and our influence will spread on Twitter which excites people to vote and demoralizes leftists. This is our only hope, as the Croat user made this a Star Wars themed thread.

>Apologizes normally only show yourself as weak
For being impractical. What is strong about Richard Spencer? lmao he's a fucking loser on the level of Chris Cantwell.

>embracing what is the reason for our current state is embracing the end
We're not embracing the current state, we're supporting Trump to carry out the ideals of the 2016 campaign.

>We're already fucked,
Then what the fuck are you doing here? Come on man.

Wow dude, for how long do you think you could post shit like that and remain irrelevant? Probably indefinitely, really impressive stuff.

Attached: 1512680455139.jpg (1280x853, 148K)

"American nationalism" will never be able to fix our fundamental issues. Money in politics, speculation and usury, the federal reserve, mass consumer capitalism where 99% of the products are redundant/garbage/poison...
Your plan will fail for the same reason plans like this always fail. We need to get rid of the Jews and pursue massive political and economic overhaul.

Attached: 1535001174659.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

If you're worried about Jews then support Patrick Little or the Goyim Defense Leauge. American Nationalists don't talk about race because normie conservatives don't talk about race.

Attached: 1535498991692s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

They don't talk about it because they allowed themselves to be browbeat into submission by liberals decades ago and can't step outside of the liberal frame of thought for fear of persecution and derision. I don't give a fuck about those people.

>Of the end of his
Isn't Spencer loaded? He'll probably just wait it out and re-emerge later on
>Hailgate
I agree, he needed to know what memes to imitate from Jow Forums and which ones to keep private
>Charlottesville
Didn't follow it as closely as I should of, but from what I've heard the police/local government carry the blame for how it went by intentionally pushing both sides together and I think I remember seeing a video of the car not even hitting the girl / speeding up after being attacked, not sure though
>What's your take?
Lack of ideological foundation, as far as I'm aware the uniting idea is "Whites are under threat, we need to preserve them" but nothing concrete ideologically - much less public policy beyond that is hammered out. A movement needs well thought out goals. It's even worse considering no one appears to even agree on what constitutes 'white' in the first place. Disagreement over it is single handed one of the biggest dividers of 'alt right' style groups
>This is completely wrong
A movement needs goals, goals broken down into tasks, milestones to be achieved. A blurry ideal does not a movement make.
>What is strong about Richard Spencer?
He's willing to actually discuss ideas - no matter what they are from what I've seen of him. He lacks experience and practical knowledge necessary to be a philosophy, but has potential to be a leader. It doesn't hurt that he comes from wealth and has the resources to make things happen
>We're supporting Trump to carry out the ideals of the 2016 campaign
The problems noticed are symptoms of deeper roots. nothing can change unless the actual root is addressed. Practically all of our societal problems stem from the egalitarian ideology
>Then what're you doing here?
Trying to plant seeds, gather information on what the foundation for a new society should be

The Jewish boogeyman narrative is for brainlets who haven't thought introductory redpills through
Capitalism is not the problem, our economic system is a tool used by whatever guiding ideology stands at the heart of our society. The issue is the ideology, not the tools it's utilizing.

Attached: 1520575206315.png (360x361, 70K)

while the "alt lite" is still on Twitter waiting for funny memes to post and retweet, but retards on Jow Forums insist on following little Dickie on the white nationalism bend.
>Oh no the control Psyop is not making any memes
>Jow Forums be a good goyim and make memes for us
Jew

Civic nationalists
Go somewhere else
You are not welcomed here
You are the same Jews and deserve gas equally to the leftists

So it's not Jews or Capitalism, even though Jews control massive amounts of wealth generated through speculation, usury, and selling of consumer goods and use it to fund projects that destroy our countries and cultures, while saying it's in their Jewish interests to do these things.
Definitely not the problem.

Attached: 1530610688993.jpg (658x825, 192K)

Try actually reading the thread, I'm not a civic nationalist.

Fuck non whites, kill em all drive em out. OUT OUT OUT! MAKE THEM FLEE FOR THEIR WORTHLESS FUCKINH LIVES

With jews, YOU LOSE!

Attached: 1528815426885.png (998x1134, 197K)

>Fuck white nationalism general

Sage

>It's not Jews or Capitalism?
Correct
>Even though Jews control massive amounts of wealth generated through speculation, usury
What criteria do you use to classify an individual as a Jew? Usury is forbidden for Jews. Your statement also implies you believe no non Jew has ever benefited financially from Capitalism, this is demonstrably false
>Pic attached
Feel free to find the original source for this. A lot of pictures like this spread here hearsay without a primary source

>the year is 2500
>the american empire ended briskly after OP made a faggy civnat post which made all the whites into cucks
>now roaming bands of 5.6% slug eaters roam the tribal wastes of southern new china, looking to rape the migrating 9.11% gobliniogoro of its spare percents before retreating to blackistan.

Attached: shartsland2500.png (2128x1176, 467K)

Richard Spencer is a leftist you faggot. He's an atheist and believes in centralized government. He's a leftist piece of shit just like you Mr. Stein

No I wont
It is 3:53 AM

>Posting fake quotes from the Talmud
This has been responded to countless times on Jow Forums, check the archives if you're generally interested. Also, because you and everyone posting that don't know anything about Judaism - The Talmud is essentially a collection of rabbis shit posting at each other through history. It is not a holy book

Yeah, white nationalism is stupid for fucking Americans, you mutt.
Meanwhile in Europe white nationalism is just the norm because we have an identity and culture, our countries weren't built for the sole reason of making profit. America is a fucking consumerist shithole and proof that industrial revolution was a mistake.
Have fun getting blacked and spic'ed

Attached: 1527105049066.jpg (773x425, 81K)

OP is faget. Also sage.

Attached: sage.jpg (2592x1944, 1011K)

Dude, you are a joke.
>Usury is forbidden for Jews
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Get yourself to bed then user, a proper sleep schedule is very important for our health. You should always strive to be the best version of yourself that you can

I agree OP, im not white yet I support WN, which wouldnt let me in because lmao 2%, so fuck it

Saged
&
Reported

Imagine all the room to grow we'd be left with on Earth if we just got rid of all the non-whites forever. Do we honestly stand to lose anything at all if all the mongrel races were wiped out? Name one thing we'd lose.

Crime.

>Jewish boogeyman narrative is for brainlets
Thanks for serving as an example of this. It's almost surprising how little subscribers to the narrative know about actual Jews
"If your brother becomes poor, and his ability [to earn a living] is weakened – give him a hand – so that he can live with you. Do not take from him interest; you shall fear your G-d and let your brother live with you. Do not lend him your money with interest, nor your food shall you lend at an increased price." [25:35-37]

Thread is just Jews Jewing Jews.
Fuck off back to AmRen, inbreds.

Attached: 1532287341003.jpg (669x1001, 140K)

Goyim aren't your brothers. Nice try though, Goldstein.

Attached: 1531518898064.jpg (599x399, 133K)

>Everyone who questions the narrative is apart of it

>everyone on Jow Forums has the same opinion
You need to go back from wherever you came from

>White nationalism is a fucking stupid waste of time and I will btfo anyone retarded enough to argue for it itt
youtube.com/watch?v=9u9ymiSmtXY

>thinks Spencer has much of anything to do with the alt-right
Here's the thing...you don't understand the alt-right, and, you're a massive faggot. Instead of doing chin-ups on cock all day, and guzzling cum on the_donald, spend some time learning what the A.R. actually is. You have a nigger-tier understanding atm. If that's too much for you, KYS.

Attached: 1526205850915.jpg (800x584, 106K)

>Obsessed with Jews
>Doesn't know anything about the Torah or Judaism
I suppose I shouldn't expect you to know what words like goy/goyim mean considering this? It's a word to describe the children of Israel (seed of Abraham) who had abandoned the divine law given to Moses. In other words, practically everyone you consider as evidence of the boogeyman narrative would be considered goyim by definition

>everyone who tells blatant lies and pilpuls in an attempt to derail discussion and discredit truth-tellers is a Jew
Everyone can see your nose, dude.

>Blatant lies
Feel free to point out anywhere I've lied in this thread. If you shut down discussion with baseless accusations the moment your beliefs are challenged, truth isn't something you're interested in

>Before Trump was elected the Alt Right was a broad right wing movement

Attached: 1534789705625.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

>actual Quotes from our most holy book is fake, goy! it's not even a real holy book!

lol. The jew just admitted judaism is not a real religion.

Attached: 1528951097161.png (532x2048, 1008K)

Fuck off dude. You're a brainlet and this is way above your head.

>I don't give a fuck about those people.
Then fuck off.

>re-emerge
He's trash, no one wants to be associated with him or ever will. There's no reason for anyone to give him attention after seeing his horrible track record.

> the police/local government carry the blame for how it went by intentionally pushing both sides together
Yeah, it was a set up and Spencer walked right into it and fucked us all to hell because the media coverage was brutal. The only positive thing was Trump supporting the white nationalists which he took a fuckton of heat for.

>"Whites are under threat, we need to preserve them"
Yes, this is implicit in American Nationalism as a broad coalition. Essentially what Laura Ingraham said weeks back and she backtracked on race which is why we can't be explicitly white.

>has potential to be a leader
No he doesn't, he's beyond damaged good. He's spoiled garbage. An American Nationalist movement that repudiates him thereby moving leftward has extreme potential.

No, the Jewish control of the world is ridiculous. It's much deeper than politics. It's spiritual leaching, but their time will come later. We really should be focused on helping Trump right now, but many people here don't understand the significance of the midterms.

>Oh no the control Psyop is not making any memes
>Jow Forums be a good goyim and make memes for us
Retards like this are a serous problem. This post makes no sense and is completely ignorant of the obvious facts that the Alt right was powerful before the white nationalists repudiated the alt lite and powerless ever sense.

And this, completely counterproductive garbage.

You're blue pilled as fuck if you're still using the term "civic nationalist." Gas yourself please.

Now this is the compelling message that won't prevent the dissident right from being significant.

Attached: 1531879153506.png (1912x1388, 1.56M)

Spencer and the AR are larpers. Real WN is libertarian WN that doesn't have to be 100% white but it needs to make sure minorities can only be from specific places (like japan and shit) and definitely not from other places (niggers) also there can be no room for christcuckdom and the IQ requirement to join this nation can't be below 110 or so (I guess that by itself would get rid of niggers)

WN has been hijacked by Spencerlets but it doesn't have to be that way

>Talmud
>Holy book
t. Brainlet
Again : Talmud is a collection of commentary rabbis through out history have written down in regards to how to interpret/apply the Torah in their specific societies

Why does your post give me wood?
>it’s not the text.

As great of a thought as this is, it is in no way rooted in pragmatism. We have to come back down to earth, elections are coming up.

>Tucker and Laura can only carry him so far, Shep and others have been shitting on him lately.
"Shep", he says. I underestimated the cringetastic boomer-ness of your cum soaked brain. Give yourself an enema of monster and gtfo of here.

see:
Me not buying an engineered truth that serves your interests isn't me not being interested in the truth.
Karl Popper is a Jew.
Rosa Luxemburg is a Jew.
The Sackler brothers are Jews.
George Soros is a Jew.
You are a Jew.

> Meanwhile in Europe white nationalism is just the norm because we have an identity and culture

Ok ricardo

Attached: ole.jpg (279x314, 32K)

You didnt answer my question, and your response doesnt seem connected to my post.

>no one wants to be associated with him or ever will
I disagree, Spencer is someone who gives the impression of actually caring about what he talks about. Even if he didn't his financial and political connections alone are worth reaching out to him regarding collaboration. That being said, he needs to put a lot of work into actually figuring out what he supports / wants before coming out as a leadership figure again
>Media coverage was brutal
Was there any circumstance where they would be fair with these kinds of ideals? One of the biggest things they should of done differently was hire private security to escort them to and from their planned locations and hold a strict code of conduct for engagement to avoid legal problems. Then set up a fund and fought for every single one of their members who got unfairly arrested over it, and followed up with a lawsuit of the local government as far as they could. They should of been more prepared\
>Yes, this is implicit in American nationalism
Do you think Irish are not white? Look into nativism , it was a big part of American politics in the 1800s
>Essentially what Laura Ingraham said weeks back
Do you have a link so I can see?
>He doesn't
not right now, but if he works on his flaws he could be in the future
>Jewish control of the world is ridiculous
It's ridiculous in that it's not real, all the people identified as being part of the problem are not even Jewish by definition. It's just easier to put a face to our problems because we grew up thinking we just have to slay the monster and things go back to normal. But real life is not that simple, and understanding what is to blame requires a lot of reading

>Don't understand the significance of the midterms
They do, a lot of them are just unmotivated either went towards siege route or black pill. They had expectations for Trump he couldn't possibly fill and aren't sure what to do now. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you keeping Trump in power should be done since it still buys us much needed time. But I don't think he can realistically solve our problems without seriously changing how this country operates

If you want a white nation, you're a white nationalist, like the founders were.

If your only issue is with strategy, thats fine, but you should be honest about that. Of course we dont need to be blatant and explicit at this point.

I didn't imply that in any way you low iq curmudgeon.

lol

>Here's the thing...you don't understand the alt-right
>spend some time learning what the A.R. actually is
>>thinks Spencer has much of anything to do with the alt-right
Stupidest post I've seen all day, congratulations.

It literally was and then Spencer along with the white nationalists of Jow Forums started calling the alt lite cucks. After that everything fell apart with everyone left without influence. You're a complete brainlet who can't address a word I'm saying because you don't actually know anything.

youtu.be/McqA5wmI5fQ

Anyone that doesn't believe me can corroborate what I'm saying with George Hawley.

Sorry I have good taste in women. I think you need some white sharia to temper your barbarity.

Bro, you're a fag if you don't watch Fox News. You're a fucking weird ass leaf trying to tell me what's cool lmao. Retard, every young American with conservative parents grew up with Fox News on in the house and we're all family with the pundits. You're the one who doesn't get it. Fuck off.

>You didnt answer my question
>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1528172351423.jpg (768x1076, 164K)

Spencer is a shill imo. Just look at Charlottesville. He somehow thought it was a good idea to associate with a former democrat Jew... He's a good speaker tho.

I just want a place for white people. You know, to get them out of your hair and so they can't oppress you anymore.

>Doesnt know about the Torah or Judaism

This is like saying you cant have an opinion on the mass immigrstion of millions of arabs if you're not familiar with the tenants of Islam or havent read the Quaran.

Jews are an ethnic group (or more specifically, a collection of ethnic groups) and the tribal dynamics of ethnic groups are not defined by books they may or may not have read.

>vote straight republican in the general
>pester them to agitate for white issues

>Libertarian
Libertarianism is entirely a reactionary ideology. A society is more then one individual coming together for mutual gain. Order is kept by having rules and regulations to restrict individual freedom. These rules are enforced by a central authority, inequality must exist in order for society to exist. Libertarianism is individuals feeling the social contract is no longer beneficial. That they're better off on their own then together, this is not an ideology for society, it is for survival. The problem is not authority, it's poor authority
>no room for christcuckdom
Modern day "Christianity" is nothing more then egalitarianism with a religious theme. It doesn't even follow the actual scriptures or understand why they say what they say due to lack of historical study (how many priests could even read the original scripture?).
IQ requirement for a society disregards the clear fact that you will always have hierarchy - inequality in society. A group of kings does not a kingdom make

From my recollection of events, it was the "alt-lite" attacking people who spoke openly about race. If you have an example of it happening the other way around I'd be happy to look at it, but it always seemed to be started by that side.

Nobody really cares if someone never explictly talks about white interests if theyre pursuing common goals. The problem comes when you have people like the mainstream meteor guy actively fighting against any concept of an ethnic basis, saying that Britain is based only around ideals, that anyone in the world csn be British, snd that only racist left-wingers care about ethnicity and blood. There's nithing "lite" about that, its actively pushing universalist progressivism and the end of nations.

>Cites messages
>Does bother to expand upon why he thinks any of it's a lie
Quit being intellectually lazy, cite specific things I've said that you believe is a lie and why
>These people are Jews
As I asked above - what criteria are you using to classify someone as a Jew? Because what actually makes someone a Jew is 1. Be of the seed of Abraham 2. Follow the law handed down to Moses

>1 post by this ID

Should be easy for you to answer then. If you dont want to pursue a white nation as the founders intended, what would you like done differently in the US?

>I didn't imply that in any way you low iq curmudgeon
Except you did
>but retards on Jow Forums insist on following little Dickie on the white nationalism bend.

>his financial and political connections alone are worth reaching out to him regarding collaboration
lmao what connections? Every one of his associates including his best friend have abandoned him.

>One of the biggest things they should of done differently was hire private security to escort them to and from their planned locations and hold a strict code of conduct for engagement to avoid legal problems
You're talking about good leadership. Spencer failed at this therefore he gets the axe.

>Do you have a link so I can see?
How did you miss this, it was monumental.
youtube.com/watch?v=R4fRwJQgxdI

>but if he works on his flaws he could be in the future
No, why are you clinging to that stupid faggot? He served his purposed and failed as a leader. Now he is cancer.

>It's ridiculous in that it's not real,
lol no. Literal Jewish people hold a majority if the most influential executive positions of American media corporations and the Mossad helped al qaeda destroy the WTC.

Building and wall and allowing Stephen Miller to work Jewish magic against immigration is everything. The U.S. will not exist in 50 years if Trump is not reelected because we will be so overrun with beaners that Balkanization will be the only option. Trump has to be reelected.

>If you want a white nation, you're a white nationalist, like the founders were.
No, no, no. The founders didn't call themselves "white nationalists" because that's made up term used by spergs on the internet. Implicitly wanting something and outright declaring it as part of your political platform are completely disparate. You're an idiot.

Attached: 1524166472803.jpg (220x282, 16K)

Spencer is someone who has little experience in politics or activism, this is all new for him. I haven't seen anything to suggest he's a shill - what does he stand to gain and from who? He self funds all his activities, his own family has been ostracized from their homes. He's now barred and universally hated (has a target on his back) and probably received regular death threats. The shill accusation is used way to freely
>He's a good speaker though
He is, I really do think he has potential

Attached: Average Jew.jpg (232x249, 9K)

Usually when people say Jews they mean Ashkenazim, which is primarily an ethnic group; the religion is merely an aspect of that ethnicty's culture. A genetic test can tell with 99% certainty of someone is ashkenazim- and its not testing for religious belief.

Who do you consider white?

It's funny. Autism is so common among the Sephardim that I actually half-believe you that you don't know what I mean when I say these Jewish atheists are Jews.
Good night, rabbi.

Attached: 1531966672991.jpg (450x472, 60K)

>A society is more then one individual coming together for mutual gain. Order is kept by having rules and regulations to restrict individual freedom.
I should have been more specific and say that I mean libertarian in the minarchist sense and not the anarchist one. Your attack makes sense against anarchic societies but not against minarchism. Of course you could argue that outside forces will work to crush this state, but that's just blackpill 101, you can use it against any action.
>egalitarianism with a religious theme
Yes but christianity as an ideology was always meant to help the oppressed against the oppressor and fight injustice so it will be a seed of shit waiting to bloom when someone is smart enough to build some "class struggle" ideology on top of it.
>IQ requirement for a society disregards the clear fact that you will always have hierarchy - inequality in society.
Sure but notice how I kept the iq requirement low and could even go lower like 100 or so just to prevent complete subhumans from entering, but it was just a flower for the argument, it's not something that I care to defend too much.

I truly hope you're right and he was just naive, but i'll remain suspicious. It's hard to trust anyone these days with people like (((ben shapiro))) leading young conservatives.

not really, it would be more like if people kept referring to egg or meat eater as vegan and never bothered to actually look up the definition of vegan
>Jews are a collection of ethnic groups
>tribal dynamics not defined by books
How are you using the word 'ethnic' in this context? If it's ancestry alone then it doesn't apply to what you're saying. If you mean the current definition then an ethnic group is defined as both a shared ancestry and culture. Cultural Judaism is rooted in the Torah

>No, no, no. The founders didn't call themselves "white nationalists" because that's made up term used by spergs on the internet.

Quote me where I said the founders called themselves white nationalist. You can't, because I didn't. It doesnt matter what peoppe call themselves- the founders created an all white nation and banned all non-white people from applying for citizenship in it. Words have meaning; creating a nation for white people is white nationalism. If you want a white nation you're also a white nationalist.

>Implicitly wanting something and outright declaring it as part of your political platform are completely disparate.

Yes, you're literally repeating my own words: . Here on Jow Forums however, we can be open about the actual goals.

>You're an idiot

Ironic projection, see above.

Based on your posts, it looks like you are a white nationslist, and you're not arguing against white nationslism , you're arguing against using explicit, blatant, open white nationslism as an active political strategy. These are two completely different things

Did you ever listen to his podcast? Great stuff on the level of TDS, but he's a terrible leader and will hopefully be irrelevant after tomorrow.

This guy gets it

Oh please, those low iq mongs didn't even know what was going on. All of the smart people are on Jow Forums and create all of the good OC. They're the ones who had to stick to muh principles and shit all over people like Cernovich who was just posting memes.

>Nobody really cares if someone never explictly talks about white interests if theyre pursuing common goals
The faggot white nationalists and Richard Spencer do because they're fucking stupid and destroyed the Alt Right.

>If you dont want to pursue a white nation as the founders intended
What? No, I didn't say that. I want an American Nationalist movement that drives the Overton window right through memes just like the alt right did before Trump was elected.

Yeah, there are thousands of retards on Jow Forums who support Richard Spencer and white nationalism and they're fucking up the future for the white race in America.

Jews support white nationalism because it means Jow Forums stays irrelevant. You're an idiot, faggot.

Attached: 1521998356082.jpg (612x337, 34K)

Watch this fucking video. Ive been saying this shit on Jow Forums for like months. I found a video backing it up. Immigration overpopulation is the root of all societies problems. The chinese or someone is building ghost suburbs in california. Like the chinese built ghost cities to artificially inflate GDP. Either someones copying them or theyre doing it themselves. Building ghost suburbs. Covering all the farms and ranches in suburbs and shit. So the only jobs are selling cheap china shit for minimum wage. Pollution. Its all because of fucking overpopulation which is caused by immigration.

youtube.com/watch?v=AsvSIScf1Ww

did you make one?

Do you want the US to be majority white?

>What connections?
He's been a public figure discussing these things openly for years. Anyone whose secretly interested but can't come out for social or financial reasons has likely reached out in some capacity
>Everyone of his associates are abandoning him
If they still share the ideals then they aren't, just going underground or distancing until the next public face appears
>Spencer failed at this therefore he gets the axe
I don't know of anyone else to take his place, and I would re-state as I mentioned earlier I agree that he definitely wasn't ready. Where does that leave us now? Trying to learn from his experiences and do it better next time things go public
>How did you miss this?
I've spent the past two months moving across the country and have been almost completely out of the loop politically, thanks for the link user
>Immigration is everything
This is true, but it's not just the south wall at this point. Canada isn't looking to good these days, and we still have non-profits/charities bringing them in themselves. There is also the ones already here and the legal immigration that needs to be addressed (at a minimum birth tourism from birth right citizenship being one of them) but there is still so much more wrong with this country
>The USA will not exist in 50yrs
Does the USA exist now? If so in what form, any we want to maintain? At one point does it become less work to just build break away communities in rural america with capable people to start over?
>We will be overrun with beaners
At least half of our states should be considered lost territory at this point. Even the small towns are being flooded at this point. The true time limit for when we fall is when the boomers die off, then the demographics already here will become much more apparent

>Balkanization will be the only option
It already is, if we're lucky. What level will we break down to though is my concern. no state can go independent at this point, no county or city can to my knowledge. Which means our best option to avoid complete collapse is start building self sustaining communities now before shit hits the fan. There has been a few attempts, and I've found a lot of good people who'd be willing to join. But it just hasn't gotten off the ground yet
>Trump has to be re-elected
I agree, doing so will give us enough time to soften the blow of the eventual collapse by having life boat communities to fall back to

based and redpilled

>Usually when people say Jews they mean Ashkenazism
Which is ironic considering most of them are neither Jewish culturally or ancestrally, especially the hated ones.
>The religion is merely an aspect of their culture
If you remove Judaism from Ashkenazis what differentiates them from actual whites?
>A genetic test can tell you
Anyone with knowledge of human genetics, or even advanced biology can tell you those tests are a scam. Askenazi's are not a genetic group in the way people think they are. What you're speaking to is higher frequency of specific mutations among the group called Askenazi due to genetic bottle neck. These mutations are not unique to their group, with those tests it would mark anyone (regardless of being apart of that group) with those mutations as being apart of it

Not quite; being a vegan is a choise, being ashlenazim is a generoc reality no more affected by choice (or books) than being an australian aboriginal is.

An ethnic group is primarily based on lineage; culture is extremely important as well (and not completely separate from lineage) but the actual text of a book doesnt define that ethnic group and culture. One can claim that the Quaran is a "book of peace" and that a Muslim who commits violence is "not a true Muslim"; but the reality id that Islam is primarily an aspect of Arab culture and its the Arab popularion who defines its meanimg and relevance more than scripture. The Democratic People's Republic of North Korea is not a democratic republic, despite what the name says, and a North Korean does not cease to be North Korean if they dont vote in democratic elections.

The Torsh is an important part to the Ashkenazim ethnic group, but someone csn be Ashkenazim even if they never read a single word of it.

Cultual Judaism

If one were to claim that an individual wasnt Jewish

>If you disagree with me you're autistic
Why do you seem to have a strong affinity for misusing words?
>Jewish atheist
Oxymoron
Makes about as much sense as a vegan meat eater
>Good night
Good night user, sleep well

>Words have meaning; creating a nation for white people is white nationalism
lol this is cringey

>you're not arguing against white nationslism
>you're arguing against using explicit, blatant, open white nationslism as an active political strategy
The platform is cancerous and antithetical to what normie conservatives believe right now. It should be burned with the corpse of Richard Spencer so we can all be more influential going forward be reconsolidating with the alt lite. The term itself carries all of the weight of the platform but it seems that this fact about political symbols is lost on you.

Go to the black pill thread if you want to cry about the beaner invasion.

Yeah, I have many long posts itt. Have a read and spread good ideas in the future.

Yes, but I'd never or repudiate those who don't necesa because that's a path to immediate irrelevance as the failed alt right has figured out since 2016.

>Anyone whose secretly interested but can't come out for social or financial reasons has likely reached out in some capacity
What?

>I don't know of anyone else to take his place
How about no one. Jow Forums was doing fine before he came on the scene and fucked everything up. The alt lite guys on twitter will spread our stuff and then we'll all be powerful again without controlled opposition in our midst.

>It already is, if we're lucky
Fuck off with this black pilled garbage.

>I agree
Okay, better start spreading the good word.

Attached: 1525031112623.jpg (744x964, 169K)

If you republicsnism, you're a republican.

If you want monarchy, you're a monarchist.

If you want a white nation, you're a white nationalist.

It doesnt matter if you never tell anyone, it doesnt matter if you never utter these words pmce in your entire life. This is the reality, and if you cant understand this I dont think this discussion is going to go anywhere.

>In the minarchist sense, not anarchist
Can you elaborate on this / an over view of how this type of system would work?
>Christianity as an ideology was always meant to help the oppressed against the oppressor
Within a very specific context, the Jewish messiah was supposed to return an liberate the Roman province of Judea, then be crowned king of the Jews. Jesus failed to do this and was executed, his idea of liberation however lived on among the slaves of the empire before Constantine converted. Then it only became popular because the city people did what the Emperor does, the word for pagan derives from the word "rural" because those on the outskirts normally don't follow city trends and kept their traditions. Christianity is a slave ideology which become trendy, now it's a cult of personality that has lost sight of the actual scripture it claims to be based on
>Kept it low
The 100 number is based on averages, if the average is dumb as a box of rocks 100 reflects that the same way if everyone is a genius that would be the average. That being said IQ isn't even an accurate way to measure intellectual capability, just information processing/recall
>Just to prevent subhumans from entering
needs a more objective basis