SUPER GONORHEA INCOMING!

everyone laughs at the religion tards when they say "god is creating diseases to punish us for our degeneracy".

>usnews.com/news/healthiest-communities/articles/2018-08-28/common-std-cases-hit-new-us-record-cdc-says
well, who is laughing now, secular atheists?
are religiontards actually right?
>Meanwhile, researchers are worried about the looming threat of an "untreatable" form of gonorrhea that is evolving over time in the U.S., even as an antibiotic-resistant strain has emerged overseas.
>New CDC findings show the share of gonorrhea samples that are resistant to azithromycin – prescribed for the disease to stave off its resistance to the separate antibiotic ceftriaxone – has quadrupled, from 1 percent in 2013 to more than 4 percent in 2017.
>"We expect gonorrhea will eventually wear down our last highly effective antibiotic, and additional treatment options are urgently needed," Dr. Gail Bolan, director of the CDC's Division of STD Prevention, said in a statement. "We can't let our defenses down – we must continue reinforcing efforts to rapidly detect and prevent resistance as long as possible."

what are you all gonna do when super gonorhrea hits and is incurable?

WILL FEMINISTS IN 2019 AND BEYOND BE SAYING "GONORHEA IS EMPOWERING TO WOMEN??????". HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR STD FREE PRIVILEGE??

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 9.31.27 PM.png (1141x642, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yybsSqcB7mE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I for one welcome our super STD friends. Diseases for degenerates is a cause I can believe in.

AIDS WAS A GIFT FROM GOD. WHY WERE WE SO STUPID TO TRY TO CURE IT? BAD HUMANITY! BAD! DOWN BOY!
SUPER GONORHEA IS NEXT! INCURABLE! AIDS PT 2: THE AIDENING!

>normies are shocked by this
Yet again, my suspicions that normies are secretly retarded keep getting proven correctly. How the fuck can anyone be so stupid, they don't see this coming.

are you saying......that god is gonna finally kill all the fags and whores? and that you've known this was his plan all along? and that all the liberals who made fun of you for being "backwards and simple" were wrong? fuckin A man. i'm on board. sign me up to this christianity thing. i'm into it now.

ROASTIES BTFO DEGENERATE MARRIED WHORES BTFO

>people fuck with reckless abandon
>std's spread
>people take meds to treat the bacteria which eventually becomes immune to it, requiring new and more powerful meds
>this surprise surprise leads to fucking super STD's
>hurr how thos happehn!
Neck yourself.

HIV will eventually adapt to the anti-viral cocktails.

why do you have to be so mean to me? i want to be on your side.

In the future, people will look back on our medicine in the same light we do with medieval medical science.
>"Those savages honestly thought penicillin would kill bacteria?"

Those fucking PreP commercials on adult swim. "Get this to prevent HIV! But yeah, still wear condom degenerate homos!"

youtube.com/watch?v=yybsSqcB7mE
>just 11 days

Attached: a34fc2a47ddc1137b324afa006daac9d.gif (640x360, 2.16M)

It should be illegal to develop drugs to help people with diseases spread through degenerate behavior.

man created antibiotics, god didn't. i think you have super aids in your brain.

>everyone laughs at religion tards.
Yes.

Jow Forums. I’m turning 33 in a week or two and still haven’t felt a boob or been on a date. Is the risk of STD’s worth enough to actually try with women and experience China walls for myself?

Attached: 56D888C6-EB03-4B85-B2ED-10BEEC23757A.png (1087x979, 200K)

Literaly wont. That was the whole reason for a cocktail. We have HIV on the ground, mounted and are raining blows on it.

Hold on, brother. You will inherit the earth after all the roasties and chads die. Keep your dick in your pants.

but you aint got shit against SUPER GONORHEA!
i dunno user. im 32 haven't been laid since 2012. i used to be a stud with the ladies, but then i got depressed and just stopped doing them. some women still try to have sex with me, but i dunno. i got the bad depression. i don't really miss it. women were a big pain in the ass in a lot of ways.

i once fucked a hot girl until she shit herself. now, maybe that's attractive and appealing to you, or maybe that's a major put off. i myself can't figure out which way to lean on that one. but ultimately, i just decided i didn't want to bother with roastie degenerates anymore. the juice is not worth the squeeze, as they say. they ALWAYS try to control you, no matter how much they worship you and are thankful to be with you, they will ALWAYS try to control and change you in some way.

The problem with AIDS was that you could get it from blood transfusions and such. We need a superdisease that's purely sexually transmitted.

is that even possible though? i mean it seems to me most diseases would be transferrable through the blood. no? i guess im not a doctor.

Seriously, it's not all it's cracked up to be. I haven't been laid in years and I don't miss it. The bad part is that you don't know that yet so you can't be sure. You probably should have got it out of your system when you were younger so that you don't need to worry about it now.

it's true. "not getting laid" is only really horrible when women are not demystified to you yet. they seem so magical and amazing to virgin male eyes. then you bone a few of them and spend some time together and you realize "nope. this is mostly bullshit".

People who give blood have all sorts of things (like herpes) that aren't blood borne.

yeah you're right. dumb statement on my part. like i said, not a doc anyway.

See Issac Asminov, and Peter Kevin Hall, ect...
Some kid got Aids from transfusion and now we have law that gov will pay for your drugs!

It can be tested for. For a disease, it is almost as laser sighted on degeneracy as you could get

BUMP for super gonorrhea-chan.

Stay safe fella

Attached: 1534982715364.jpg (1066x1600, 319K)