Why does police in the US not only not step in

Why does police in the US not only not step in
but apparently stand guard when gay men blow each other off in the streets in Texas? How degenerate is your state? Apparently much hasn't changed under Trump.

Attached: US cops Dallas PD.jpg (716x612, 59K)

The officer is gay. Look at the moustache.

Lots of gay cops in dallas texas.

That’s actually quite gay.

Attached: B6DC9D9B-6A1B-4BEA-BC57-705E11ACAA9F.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

Goblinogger on the left sucking off old white male

How come Ahmed can openly rape your women in public and your poliz just stand there and fap?

Attached: 1534459972524.png (1280x1280, 67K)

Where i live, the police (99.9% of them) will do anything they can to kill a person who is not specifically anti-white.. They think its funny, they feel nothing for human life, nothing whatsoever.. they are robots and they dont care..

The shits terrifying.. It makes me wonder if there will ever be a day when all of this tyranny is acknowledged.. I literally have no rights because i refuse to obey anti-white politics.. I can use the police for nothing.. and of course goons take advantage of this, they also think its funny..

The bias in these people toward leftism is disgusting.. If someone displays signs of leftism theyll get away with anything.. if someone does not display those signs its as if they are a murderer.. they have no rights.. It is litterally like that.. i live through it.

Isn't that pic from San Francisco?

Not a real cop. Mustache out of regulation, smoking on duty, gay gloves.
It’s not hard to buy either a gun, blue shirt, glasses, and radio. The gun was prob $450 and the rest of the getup could be had for around $100.

That dude is pretty cool. I'm not gay but I've always liked that hardass biker cop look, looks badass.

Lol ok faggot

Attached: 1535182583495.jpg (183x182, 7K)

Haha fuck I remember seeing this series of pics years ago and it blowing my fucking mind at what degenerates exist in the world, got a link or the pic of the guy pissing out of the window? haha

k
faggot

Attached: Things.jpg (500x530, 68K)

>Texas
>Doubt.jpg

i think you sound pretty gay my man

Your moostache hairs is in violations, growing beyond the corner of your mouth.
I hear godfather hisself say, you look like a bum. PO LEES THAT MOO STACHE

freeeeedom
yeah wow
i love freedom
cool america
haha

Nah happily married. I just wish i could dress like that without the stigma. Back then that's how most cops looked, it wasn't a gay thing.

Reminds me of how the lead singer of Judas Priest the "Metal God" convinced a generation of drop outs and dumb cunts to wear black leather and studs thinking they were tough and cool, all the while him being a fucking flaming faggot and it all being bondage gear and shit.

faggot boomer detected

Give it a few more years, 90s clothes will be bondage material

Doesnt happen but anything that distracts you from your grey post commie shithole, right pawel?

It aint happenin, 70's and 80's fashion has already cycled back around it was 90's turn long ago but nobody had the balls to start wearing happy pants again.
Shame, they were fuckin comfy.

There's no gun in that shitty airsoft holster and seemingly no handcuffs in their pouch either. Also his duty gear is only about 2 decades in the past at this point. He's just another faggot at the parade waiting his turn.

>He doesn't know

Thats a fake cop role playing faget

Thats not the uniform of a cop in Texas.

t. Texanon

The gay disco run Texas.

That's not a cop it's one of The Village People. If course he doesn't mind.

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

This shit is fake and gay

> not realising that all civilisation is built upon hierarchy which implicitly requires oppression and the threat of violence by the state.
It has always been so, just that culture likes to present a perfect image of what it thinks it is, which fools all newcomers until learning the truth.
Welcome to Babylon.

>the rest of the getup could be had for around $100.
> Recognising gay police paraphernalia this easily and knowing where to pick it up and cost
KEK

>doesn't happen

Attached: 1509380475662.gif (200x200, 787K)

Don't know how it is in the US, but in France, even though public nudity and sex is banned, it's only in front of the general population, not in front of cops.
Recently there was a couple who couldn't attend a football match because they were too drunk, so they started fucking in front of cops, who legally couldn't do anything about it.

Excuse me, officer. There appears to be some cum in your mustache.

That picture is from the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco; an outdoor all-you-can-eat AIDS dick buffet.

Attached: 348979.png (400x435, 59K)

>happily married
With a man

And that's not a real cop, it's just a faggot doing cosplay.

> Not a real cop
> Not Texas

Fuck off Hans, stop this never-ending deflection and projection, and sort your shit at home out. Or, since there's little to no chance of that happening, at least go back to being the world's most laughably gay, kinky, white men.

> 90s Techno music intensifies

He's waiting for his turn fag burgers I thought that shit was just for leafs

San Francisco cock festival.

Genuine SFPD uniforms for comparison:

Attached: athtah.png (960x960, 1.95M)

What gun?

Nice bait, Germ. As a German myself, I’d like to ask, whats the point of this bait?
It’s a fake cop, and you have your little buddies in here playing along....

Cops just waiting for his turn.

This is reaching Joe Rogan levels of gay. or was it Alex Jones who fucks tranys no wait those are traps and traps are not gay.

Excuse me slavic rape baby but that is a member of the popular band Village people. Our cops don't stop this type of behavior because the city's allow it to happen.

Get a load of Mohammad here. He thinks that the pic shows a real cop. Good job showing your inbred muzzie IQ.

Attached: 1488155663277.jpg (633x738, 85K)

oh shit i just realised it's two dudes sharing that guy's dick

my god this is probably up there in magnitude of evidence that proves the west is doomed

90'S IS BACK

Attached: 6ix9ine.jpg (1000x563, 231K)