Why do atheists hate Trump so much?

Why do atheists hate Trump so much?

Attached: Screenshot_20180829-164900.png (2160x3840, 1.1M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180829-164848.png (2160x3840, 975K)

>Why do atheists hate Trump so much?
Why do Jews hate Trump so much?
Why do Christians hate Trump so much?
Why do Muslims hate Trump so much?

Guilt for realizong they created the new Right school of thought, and that they really arent the vanguards of empiricism that they claim to be.
>Evolution trumps God! Facts dont care about your sky daddy!
>But actually evolution doesnt effect humans or human populations, were all equal, whites deserve punishment!!

They seem to like muslims more than christians, dont they know what muslims would do to them?

Attached: Screenshot_20180829-164929.png (2160x3840, 609K)

(((atheists)))
christians worship trump for literally fulfilling biblical prophecy (i'm not saying i'm a christcuck or that i believe he's a prophet, just pointing out you're wrong, english teacher)

Many feminists are atheists, but most atheists aren't feminists. Therefore you're asking the wrong question.

Dont atheists realize that only christians (westerners) put up with their shit, any other people would ostracize them, and no, not all atheist are jews.

Because r/atheism is a bunch of 12 year olds that think being an atheist is edgy as fuck rather than just a hopeless, meaningless existence that amounts to nothing more than eating, shitting and dying.

Not all atheists hate Trump, don't lump me in with the militant ones.

I'm an athiest. I am a race realist. I love Hitler I hate jews.
Kys OP memeflag slide thread

>bash Christians who embrace a "sky daddy".
>welcome and protect Muslims who also embrace a "sky daddy".
"It's all so tiresome." - Some China man

>reddit
literally fuck off nigger

Agnosticism is the true red-pill

because atheists have a lower IQ on average than christians

why dont you all get the fuck back to plebit

t. catacuckia

>atheists
>reddit
pls no

fixed it for ya

Wrong. Come to Slovakia. People here don't really care. They'll maybe ask you why you're an atheist or have a small kind discussion in person but that's about it. Not like in your country where most people believe that Earth is 6000 year old. Kek.

>Why do Christians hate Trump so much?
We don't.