Avocados are unsustainable and destroying the world. Explain yourselves you millennial faggots

Avocados are unsustainable and destroying the world. Explain yourselves you millennial faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hRHZEb_uXc

Attached: beauty-model-holding-avocado-halves-over-her-eyes-529014625-57b8e3675f9b58cdfd06efeb[1].jpg (768x534, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BwkwKoZropI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No they're not. No.
You're a fag

>BUH MUH TROPICAL FRUITS ARE BAD CUZ SHITSKINS DONT WUNNA WORK!!!

Do you really expect me to watch a 12-minute video on fucking avocados?

Hipster obsession with avocado is disgusting
It's not even that good, or flavourful

sure if you consume nothing but over stimulating cheeseburgers and mountain dew all of the time, but to a normal non-Amerilard's tastebuds it tastes great on its own. I bet you can't even bite a piece of broccoli without gagging

Sandwich bread is unhealthy
Cereal is pure sodium
"Gallon" of milk is full of gmo

Wasabi is value
Maybe if estrogen explanation?

Only fags eat that shit.

they're yummy.

Attached: i5PsDyZ.jpg (550x367, 65K)

They need to make the nut smaller, all that waste is unconscionable.

Its good with some foods

>Only fags eat that shit.
da fug??? they're a great source of protein and go real well in sushi and in mexican food. nobody that lifts says that about avocados. get fit, son.

A brainlet attachs the word "fag" to everything unfamiliar to him.

Although I must add that avocados are by no means a "great source of protein".

b-but what about the girls who weigh 105lbs and eat this cholesterol machine daily? THINK ABOUT THEIR HIGH CHOLESTEROL!!!!

im going to have to call bullshit on this. mexico is just 1 big desert. there is no real forest in mexico. they arent clearing out forest to make more avocado farms though they may be killing people who wont work on the farms. faggots with dreams of working at a safeway or circle K in america get a bullet in their heads. you will pick the snot fruit or you will die

t. mongol retard that unironically thinks that semen is a good source of vitamins and proteins

sure they are you just can't digest/use 90%+ of plant proteins

You can go back to your jungle, avocado has a protein content of 2%.

what's good about finland anyways? it's just snow

I tried guacamole once and it was shit, don't see the appeal desu

>unsustainable and destroying the world
This is liberal codeword for "we won't be able to feed billions of ungrateful third worlders on this diet".

Fuck the turd world. Based milennials.

Attached: 1514209949873.png (561x524, 283K)

It's actually true,they absorb to much water top be sustainable.They taste like shit also.

All Avocados are picked by slaves. 100%. Enjoy your toast, faggot.

>mfw the finn will argue defending semen as a good source of protein because it's at 50% protein while avocado is at 2%
debate this logic you dirty finngolian
do it

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 11K)

Some Avocado plantation in Columbia or Cuba i believe sucked a whole river.For some UK company.Enjoy those Avocados brits.

Who gives a fuck, nature is fucking gay

Attached: 1525964141156.png (380x349, 70K)

retard
this
this
newfag
retard
who cares ,I like my cados

I don't understand, I only debunked the myth that avocado would have a high protein content, which it does not. You were the one to bring up getting your protein from semen, not me. I guess that is how you do get your protein though, since you certainly are not getting any from avocados.

Imagine eating so much meat you become retarded enough to believe this kind of shit. Kek.

>the finn won't deny his line of reasoning, proving once more that "stealing another guy's gains" is totally not gay
my job here is done people, keep enjoying your avocados unless you're a fag

>my job here is done people
Your job is not done, can't you see how dirty the toilets are? Back to work, Pablo.

I grow them on rainwater alone and they block the view of the degenerate assholes living next door who pay $4 a fruit in the store for what I get for free 9 months out of the year (Hass/Lamb Hass/Fuerte/Pinkerton)

Kys fagot

seriously.
it doesnt matter anymore.
ele rules are on the table, so we obey...
if smart.
seems we arent.

You fucking dingdong. Salt em up and it is like eating a bowl of butter.

Then eat butter you dumb cunt.

Liberals, Hipsters, and Millennials don't give a shit if the things the have come from slave labor as long as we allow brown people to come here and work all the jobs they don't want to do.

This, 100%
Overstimulation of taste buds with processed foods is why people have such a hard time sticking with a completely or primarily unprocessed diet.

Yeah, good plan, eating bowls of butter. Who's the dumb cunt? oh yeah, it's you.

T. Brainlet

seems like the real problem here is that there's too many people.

500 million seems like a good number. time to get rid of sub 130 IQ mouth breathers.

>Jews need to manipulate this food.

>Avocado
>Food that contains cholesterol
Pick one

>its another boomer complains about millennials over something retarded episode

It's already been manipulated. It used to be much smaller, mostly the nut with a thin layer of flesh around it.

Fun fact: We've lost almost all varieties of all commercially grown crops thanks to industrial scale farming.

Almost all fruit and vegetables you eat are essentially clones. All variants that weren't considered commercially viable have either gone extinct because people stopped growing them, or they're so few in number they're on the verge of extinction.

Why is this a problem you ask? Because if a disease comes along then you can say goodbye to that plant. It already happened with one species of banana which went from being the only type of banana you could buy in shops to more or less being wiped out overnight. Luckily back then there were still other varieties of banana to replace it.
If the same thing were to happen again, that is it, bananas are gone. You'll never get to eat another banana again because they'll be extinct and the few varieties left aren't deemed suitable for industrial scale farming.

Almost every crop we eat today is susceptible to thing scenario.
50 years from now food you take for granted might be extinct and no kids will even know it exists (just like 50 years ago your grand parents were eating a type of banana that you've never eaten and will never get the opportunity to eat, a type of banana that was bigger and tasted better).

Finally these banana republics find something good to do and everybody's happy but nnaaaahh the environment dude.
Those fuckers didn't have jobs or were barely scraping by now they have an influx of money and they're developing, I guess that's not ok with libtards.
So fucking what if a few hectares of wild land go to waste, better than the whole country going to waste and no avocados.

Ok listen faggot, I dont eat more avocados now than when I was a kid.

If amerimutts sōyboys and chinks now decided it's trendy to eat that, it's not my problem, it's theirs.

I fear this as well. Luckily there are still some Farmer's Markets out there .... especially in fertile places like CT, CA, CO, MO, and even TX.

There are also seed catalogs, and seed hoarders just for the reasons you mentioned.

Remember the Burpee Seed catalog ?

>Not knowing what vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients are

You're not one of those people who confuse cross-breeding with laboratory genetic modification, are you?

typical kike

>picked by slaves
Good, I'm gonna eat a fucking ton of them now.

t. Retard

Of course not. Just saying the avocado in the store today is not the same thing as one picked off a tree in the jungle, as acceptable as the modification process may be

So I guess you will be killing yourself.

>If the same thing were to happen again, that is it, bananas are gone. You'll never get to eat another banana again because they'll be extinct and the few varieties left aren't deemed suitable for industrial scale farming.

Stop with that stupid shit. Of course the commercial clones are shit, but if they go extinct they will just breed/modify (ruin) some other variety for commercial needs. You severely underestimate our technology.

literally just ate one. so good. wow!

This reminds me of Dutch Elm disease.

And yet, it's still manages to be more sustainable than producing animal products.

Attached: 1529181559806.png (763x809, 179K)

Bowls of butter.

Fossil fuels are unsustainable and destroying the world. Explain yourselves you boomer faggots.

youtu.be/BwkwKoZropI

Attached: ThisIsFine.jpg (600x887, 253K)

Slice em up and sprinkle a dash of salt. Best snack food ever.

Why is there a War on Avocados?

Attached: 1485771176502.gif (605x600, 3.53M)

Fellow Amerilard here who happens to be skinny and into actual flavor. Love me some avacado.

There is a fucking war on everything.

>Avocado is derived from the Aztec word for ballsack
OH NO NO NO

Attached: avocado slices.jpg (900x600, 130K)

>t. never had an chocolate avocado smoothie

Attached: 1509712734651.png (433x650, 496K)

This is the single most amusing thing I have seen today, and I've been up since around 4am.

Ayyo nigga, u got a permit for that rainwater?

Yep this guy knows

Avocados is a super-vegetable and will make you healthy as fuck if you eat it daily. McGoldenberg wants you to eat burgers and french fries.

>every avocado I eat destroys this disgusting world

Even more delicious now.

Attached: 220px-Philipp_Mainlaender.png (220x314, 52K)

I would recommend that people try to grow them domestically if possible. It would solve part of the problem.

Desalination facilities would also help since it would turn ocean water into agricultural water.

Once you start cutting out more and more processed and salted/sugared foods from the diet, you start to really be able to taste the natural flavors, saltiness, and sweetness of unprocessed and minimally processed foods.

Ahuacatl?
(Ah-wah-cot)

>Desalination facilities would also help since it would turn ocean water into agricultural water.
kek
thanks for the pro tip, user

>tfw have an avocado tree in my yard

Another reason why Florida is the best state

Attached: 1466559072136.jpg (1695x1242, 308K)

Who cares about things like preserving natural ecosystems when there's all this cheap bullshit to buy?

Is it even a millennial thing? I honestly thought it was an American thing.
I remember when I lived in the USA in the late 90's and suddenly avocado paste was fucking EVERYWHERE, even places that were traditionally heterosexual such as carls jr were offering some fucking guacamole burger.
Everybody kept using the word "Guac" too. I fucking hate that word so much.

I learned about avocados from a fucking South Korean in the mid 90s. She put that shit on everything.

I like how you adapted the nutrutional pseudo-scientific term "superfruit" into super-vegetable, in order to apply it to a fruit that is not considered a superfruit even by nutritionists who use the term.

It's a fruit

It's actually a bean.

Stay on topic pls.

Attached: 1488999922263.jpg (320x320, 23K)

>Finally these banana republics find something good to do and everybody's happy but nnaaaahh the environment dude.
>Finally
Why do you think they're called banana republics in the first place dude?
I mean great they're no longer banana republics they're avocado republics! Huge improvement right?

good with sushi

>destroying Nature because you're mad at filthy humans

And debunked this retarded video.

Attached: original.jpg (570x568, 60K)

>bananas + avocados
Look at that economy skyrocket.
Really makes me proud as I dip my chip in guacamole.

Jesus Christ I hate these things
>Work at a BJ's restaurant
>They sell Avocado Egg rolls
>Have to make these things fresh daily
>Shelf life of 2 days max
>Sell like hot cakes because hipsters think they are being healthy by eating a pound of avacado (Mixed with creme cheese as a filler by the way)
>Then fried in a egg roll

It doesn't even taste that good. The only time avocado taste good is when you make it into guacamole.

It's a nut with an edible gelatinous outer hull.

I wish they made more cucumbers rather than avocados. Cucumbers are more useful and health for humans anyways.

You can't destroy nature. You can maybe make a few species of fish go extinct or retire the rhinos but nature doesn't care, she will just make new species and she will be doing so long after we're gone.

you're american so you wouldn't know proper whole avocado application

cucumbers have shit nutritional value compared to avocados

Tropical regions have sometimes daily raining.

>be 45 y.o. boomer
>have known avocados since I was a kid
>never cared much for them
>suddenly avocados are super popular
>wtf.exe
>okay let's give them another try
>they still taste like greasy soap
>doublewtf

Can someone explain to me the appeal of avocados?

They're fab, aren't they darling?