WTF IS GOING ON??

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/29/judge-dismisses-all-charges-against-3-extremist-muslim-new-mexico-compound-suspects.html

Attached: rogerschicken.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eighthdistrictcourt.nmcourts.gov/judges.aspx
whitepages.com/name/Emilio-J-Chavez/Ranchos-De-Taos-NM/10u9jw7g
twitter.com/RyanLaughlinKOB/status/1034829425387298816
twitter.com/RyanLaughlinKOB/status/1034882218764644352
krqe.com/news/albuquerque-metro/repeat-criminal-facing-26-years-in-prison-gets-less-than-1-year/1195162746
youtube.com/watch?v=UzdATrU7ynE
beenverified.com/people/emilio-chavez/nm/
koat.com/article/81-criminal-cases-dismissed-under-new-10-day-rule/5062579
youtube.com/watch?v=phIUwHXwSes
static.infowars.com/videos/MEDIABLACKOUTRecentArrestsInNewMexicoCompoundHaveConnectionsToTheDemocraticPartyAndCNN.mp4
foxnews.com/us/2018/08/29/judge-dismisses-all-charges-against-3-extremist-muslim-new-mexico-compound-suspects.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOTHER

FUCKING

BUMP

Attached: When_you_finally_take_a_disciple_and_he_betrays_your_trust.jpg (383x407, 123K)

is the judge friends with obuma?

Attached: 1518582570347.gif (720x1280, 572K)

I can see those 3 glowing all the way from here.

Fucking Bump

If anyone catches these fuckers in the public, show no mercy

jesus christ

>Judge Emilio Chavez
I wonder where that spic motherfucker lives.

Attached: mad-clint.gif (400x237, 1.82M)

New Mexico fag here. Nobody here talks about this shit at all and they look at me like I've got a McCain growing out of my forehead when I bring it up.

what the fug

hmmmmm

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 3.25.58 PM.png (1221x453, 268K)

"""(((informants)))"""

We need to start shooting these fucking judges.

Attached: 1kq51s.jpg (640x480, 34K)

I wonder if this is him
whitepages.com/name/Emilio-J-Chavez/Ranchos-De-Taos-NM/10u9jw7g

Guys. I'm not one to be a fag, but this just went way too far. We need to do something about this. I don't mean anything edge lordesque, but something has to be done.

This '10-day rule' thing is bizarre - I can't find ANY information about it other than a single local news story referencing it which describes it as a 'requirement that discovery be completed within ten days'. Of when? Of charges being brought?

H A P P E N I N G
N O W
G E T
I N
H E R E
F A G G O T S

Attached: FOX.png (852x345, 28K)

QRD on how this happened:

>twitter.com/RyanLaughlinKOB/status/1034829425387298816

Attached: QRD.png (752x414, 65K)

BUMP!!!!!
Proves they were government agents.

Burn this country down.

I don't even know what to say. We have no Justice in this country.

Wasn't there some connection to the democrat party. Via Imam Siraj Wahhaj and Linda sarsour.
Two of the three are his kids as is one still held.

The other two guys are gonna go free

> twitter.com/RyanLaughlinKOB/status/1034882218764644352

The entire New Mexico "justice" system is about charging white men hundreds of $ for driving down the road for tickets, seizing thousands of $ off any out of staters passing through in civil asset forfeiture, and letting murdering spics out after a couple months.
krqe.com/news/albuquerque-metro/repeat-criminal-facing-26-years-in-prison-gets-less-than-1-year/1195162746

Why did the other States let us be a State? Why did they call us New MEXICO? Why didn't they deport the spics? It's like my state was designed to be a tumor in the union.

It's this bullshit for why I hate public defenders and lawyers willing to stick up for these sand niggers

Linda Sarsour gave a speech at a muslim conference saying that Imam Wahhaj was her mentor and "taught her everything she knows"
Imam Wahhaj is the father of the ringleader of this terrorist cell
Imam Wahhaj was also an unindicted co-conspirator in the '93 WTC bombing

Yeah I can't fathom how they get away with this shit. Both Corbyn and here, the left is literally identifying with terrorists. Not even "herpderp they was just dindu terrorists against apartheid" but straight up Islamic jihad terrorists who actually target and attack Americans on their own soil.

If another 9-11 happens I really expect many mainstream liberals will say we deserved it.

Did Obama meet the judge 3 days ago like the travel ban judge?

What are they trying to hide? Everything about this situation reeks of coverup.

Attached: Screenshot_20180829-152303_Fox News.jpg (1080x2220, 626K)

Looks like someone was told to forget the paperwork for 10 days. I don't know how often it happens in your country. It's common in ours. Political's aren't touched.

It seems obvious this is where they've been farming up school shooters. Threadly reminder that none of the witnesses ever saw Cruz in Florida in fact 1 girl said she was talking to him while they heard shots in the distance.
youtube.com/watch?v=UzdATrU7ynE
Alexa Miednik was her name.

this and bump

Time for a fucking lynching.

Why the fuck it is so hard to find them anyway? Can't someone plant a cheap tracker from a spy site on his car?

dismisses charges against literal school shooting camp. Judge needs to be rope #1

Attached: glowing.jpg (2048x2048, 505K)

Emilio Chavez City: Santa Fe, New Mexico Age: 63 Phone Number: 801 - 328 - 4786
This him?

>spam spam spam
No it's fucking not, fuck off.

Maybe they dropped the charges because these guys were CIA niggers the whole time? Is this where they were training all the MKULTRA victims?

Attached: WellFugg.jpg (480x360, 11K)

The curse of Johnnie Cochran. He got OJ off. He can get anyone off!!! Even after death!!!!!

There's a list, go have fun.

beenverified.com/people/emilio-chavez/nm/

Prosecutors need to be ropes #1 - it could be said the judge was pushed into this decision by willfully negligent prosecutors.

We need to rip these judges from office.

Attached: obamabanana.jpg (1024x862, 682K)

It's part of a new ruling by the State Supreme Court to make sure cases are handled quickly and to address overcrowding:

>koat.com/article/81-criminal-cases-dismissed-under-new-10-day-rule/5062579

Prosecutors did this on purpose

Business as usual in the swamp formerly known as America. If sleepy Sessions ends up being a nothing burger and there isn't mass convictions of high ranking officials I just don't know what I might do.

You're welcome ladies.... Gratitude these days, more pricey than platinum.

Attached: 1385798310183.png (1328x960, 1.75M)

If you read the twitter thread I posted above, they mostly seem incompetent.

Probably some super misguided FBI honeypot that was intentionally botched.

what the fuck man

Attached: D23E4703-5D73-4FE1-B7A0-DB64DBF8208D.gif (355x200, 1.69M)

Why? There must be something we’re missing, maybe the case wasn’t as cut and dry as we think.

nice filename, shill

They should obviously be fired then

Calm down Agent, we’re not that easy to provoke

Those niggers are going to attack the hospital my family works at i swear to god this will be the last straw

I knew from the first day the story hit the news the FBI was making up crap.

>WTF I CAN'T FIGURE THIS OUT BY MYSELF
The compound obviously had government ties, and the 3 people released with no charged were agents.
If you're too fucking dumb to figure that out you need to go back to reading Fox news, and stay far away from this place.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x812, 146K)

This explains it:
the defendents "couldn't meet the terms of release"
Meaning they didn't have a physical address for a location they would stay at, because they don't have a home.
So they weren't released.
And since they couldn't be released, they were still in custody for over 20 days.
And Prosecutors did not know that they weren't released.
Prosecutors could have filed an extension, but they did not.
Defense lawyers claim that the rules are the rules, and the judge agreed for the first three.
The final two guys (the ringleaders) are probably going to get off as well, but they have newer charges (from Friday) and an Extradition request from Georgia.

Attached: BS.png (739x414, 86K)

is anyone in burger land going to do anything about this?

probably not, all pussies

Seems that way. The local police had reported it to the FBI weeks previously but the FBI wouldn't do shit so the local police finally went in

how (((convenient)))

Someone from NM please...do something

FBI spends more time making up terror plots then they do actually stopping real ones.

Well duh sweetie, they need shekels to keep you safe.

I wonder who could be behind this bulldozer?

New Mexico you say? You mean the same New Mexico with the Rothschild funded Pedo School that was right down the road from the Pedo Smuggling camp that was discovered a month ago? And nobody did anything about it other than downplay it in the media and let the police bury any investigation?

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

Attached: 1528182868762.jpg (1024x1024, 229K)

The corruption of America's alphabet agencies and court system is just too much.
They will get away with it because the media is for their own interests.

Q predicted this

true if big

so let me get this straight.

it comes out that kids are being intentionally trained to commit school shootings on us soil

once the story breaks, the compound and all the evidence is "mysteriously destroyed by authorities over night"

and now those who were running this operation are being cut loose and not being charged with anything because "government" prosecutors intentionally refused to do their job

am i missing anything?

Attached: sheridan.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

unbefuckinglievable

Attached: no.png (757x634, 98K)

Did the fucking feds play by the rules with Waco when they murdered 80 fucking people? If the feds don't get on this then what the fuck is this country even becoming

Save this info boyos, before (((mods))) take it down.

>take up arms against feds
>get shot

it's amazing that the same faggots that say "dont pull a gun to avoid getting shot" unironically defend shit like waco. the only victims of waco that deserve sympathy are the families of the cowardly little effeminate "men" that put their wives and children in that kind of situation. but then again, we all know right wingers are ultimately little girls at heart. what other kind of loser hides behind women and children?

Please crosspost any info dug up in here, media black out general.

Those are some serious kike level laws

>literally defending a state-sponsored massacre of civilians including children

plebbit spacing go home

I'm getting real sick of this shit.

Attached: when white people chimp out.jpg (299x169, 11K)

We need to put to use those guillotines the DHS ordered years ago on these corrupt officials.

If you havent submitted a death threat to the judge you arent doing your job (((:::::

CIA sets up a covert camp
FBI finds out about it but is told to stand down
New Mexico police find out about it and the FBI tell them to stand down
New Mexico police say fuck that and raid the compound
CIA is pissed, and to save face the FBI is hindering the process at every step

Sound about right?

The prosecutors initially failed to present evidence that the (alleged) terrorists were a threat to the community, so the (alleged) terrorists made bail.
The prosecutors then failed to present evidence of probable cause, so the (alleged) terrorists were freed completely.
The problem here isn't the judges. It's the prosecutors, who are either incompetent or framing an innocent family without evidence.
Not that the family has a home to return to since the police destroyed it. This is either a massive fuck-up or a frame job. Either way, the prosecutors need to be fired.

Remember goyim there is no conspiracy here

Newmexifag here. State is not safe for kids. The recent high-profile child killings show us that killing children is legal in the state

My spidey senses tell me we haven’t heard the last from theses “Americans”

They don't want to think about it. Terrorism is something that happens thousands of miles away in big cities. It's not real to them. The news doesn't help they've minimized it to be like a traffic incident.

youtube.com/watch?v=phIUwHXwSes

remember how in all the recent school shootings the description of the shooter by eye witnesses didnt match the suspect? how much do you want to bet that they use brainwashed brown kids to carry out the shootings then pull out some white kid whose been abducted and tortured to use as the face of the event in order to use it against us

Lies, they have several homes to go to. All registered under the names "XX Jihad".
See this
static.infowars.com/videos/MEDIABLACKOUTRecentArrestsInNewMexicoCompoundHaveConnectionsToTheDemocraticPartyAndCNN.mp4

Zoomer detected.

There's a certain point where we must though. I hope it's sooner than later.

Judge is female.

The want us to be drones void of any common sense and self-awareness.

Oh it's just an (((accident and coincidene))) goys. Dont believe it. They may lose Muhammads files and let Bike Lock Professor out on probation but those 2 Jow Forumsommandoes got years in prison for defending themselves from niggers and the guy who hit Heather Heyer is getting FIRST degree murder which implies he went their on purpose to kill her. Just a coincidence that the justice system is so 1 sided.

this
New mexico fag here

Attached: 1535474937589.jpg (675x655, 39K)

He warned you. You did not listen

Attached: bezmenov.png (318x470, 42K)

Female judges are retarded.

Fox news, fuck off kike

>foxnews.com/us/2018/08/29/judge-dismisses-all-charges-against-3-extremist-muslim-new-mexico-compound-suspects.html
its just the 10 day rule goy

"a durrrrrr DUURRRRRRRRRRR."
-The Honorable Judge Chavez-