Why is Christianity so similar to Germanic Paganism?

Why is Christianity so similar to Germanic Paganism?

>Heaven = Asgard/Valhalla
>God = Odin
>Satan/Lucifer = Loki
>Hell = Underworld
>Garden of Eden = Midgard (Middle Garden)
>Angels = Valkyries
>only the good and strong go to heaven
>tales of giants in both
>battle between good and evil, invasion of heaven (Asgard)
>recurring themes of rainbows

The Bible is like a kosher rip-off of Germanic Paganism, wtf this is becoming clear the more I read

Attached: a74c39b78d5cefd64427141a2e283628.jpg (895x1276, 201K)

Because European paganism is a ripoff of the same religion Christianity ripped off from= Zoroastrianism.

>Zoroastrianism
Wrong Zoroastrianism existed in parallel

Because the religion conforms to how white people act.

Because 1st, Many of these tropes can be found as archetypes in other cultures and may be a shared human unconsciousness.
Because 2nd, Christianity was blended with paganism when it spread north to the tribes.

Jesus was sent to save all of us...who is allowed to enter valhalla? Nobody.

Thank God Christians wiped out You pagan faggots before you got worse

What is your ethnicity?

nigga all religions have very similar themes to each other. there is a great universal truth that none of us are really quite aware of.

Attached: 1527082831618.png (1137x2534, 1.83M)

Unpopular opinion: Germanic paganism came from Jesus. Odin led the Germanics out of the middle east. Catholicism was a different version of the same religion that Rome brought north.

Fuck off Varg.

Attached: LARPagans = fedoras.png (899x525, 330K)

Attached: 1535373840431.jpg (731x346, 24K)

Vikings were alot like Muslims..enslaved their own people, raped and plundered at will, had sex with children. Sacrificed children. Allowed women to fight and die in battle. Fuck off with your degenerate bullshit, your filthy nordcuck cult is nothing like my glorious and righteous faith.

Christ is the answer...believe or burn in hell with your filthy ancestors

Tribe of DN or Dan, Den, Snake are responsible for all religions and belief systems that have snakes as part of the story.

>rrreeeeee Varg
I'm not even talking about Varg. Go fling shit somewhere else faggot.

Completely baseless opinion, but thanks for sharing

>Because 2nd, Christianity was blended with paganism when it spread north to the tribes.
Right, the Jews basically subverted native European religion and inserted Jewish themes and names into it

>had sex with children. Sacrificed children.
Prove your claim, Lokiomite

Christ didn't exist and telling people to burn in hell (which also doesn't exist) isn't acting like a Christian, more like a muzzie or Catholic

It's well documented by other pagans like the Romans and others dumbfuck

>Romans
Doesn't necessarily make it true since Rome was co-opted by the Jews. You can find evidence of this is Cicero's speech Pro Flacco where he talks about the Jews using gold to influence Rome. It could be propaganda.

So I will still wait for a source to hear this - unless of course you can't provide one :^)

Catholicism vs Gemanic Paganism threads are Jesuit shill threads to make Rome appear not pagan itself in comparison . Catholicism isn't Christian

Rome was pagan. It just seems far more themes were taken from Germanic Paganism in Christianity rather than Roman Paganism.

Germanic Paganism is the result of a lost tribe of Israel who were corrupted by Babylonian religion and foreign gods. So there's some bits and pieces that are similar to the Bible but it's mixed with bullshit

Because Zoroastrianism from which Judaism took many influences shares a common origin with Indo-European mythology.

>Because European paganism is a ripoff of Zorastrianism
This is fucking retarded

Germanic Paganism predates The Bible you plagiarizing jewfag

A lot of stories share themes, similar events, and tropes. Its the nuances that make them completely different when examined. You can make any two things sound similar if you only compare them with broad strokes.
Still there is more than enough coincidence out there to raise eyebrows, and not petty Zeitgeist shit either. Maybe world history is vastly different from disseminated public record.

Sure are alot of bloody anti-Christian spam threads today.

Mods do your jobs

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Fuck off you refugee-importing Christcuck. I've been actively engaging anons in this thread.

satan = loki
lucifer = baldr

>All religions sprung from a single ancestral source
>Proven through many interconnected archetypes like good and evil, light and dark, and a central God of wisdom, also often represented by thunder and lightning, symbolizing immense power
>Ragnarok itself is strangely connected to Christian myth. Massive war in heaven, destruction of the world through a great flood, and rebirth of mankind. All this at a time where there was no possible connection between Scandinavia and the Middle-East
>Odin in himself is unique as he is Christlike, hanging himself onto Yggdrasil while impaling himself with his own spear to gain wisdom and immortality
>Than a Persian guy named Zoroaster tells about how the Ahura Mazda will come to Earth, and later how the world will end in a final war between good and evil
>Then a man named Jesus is born in Galilee, his birth signified by the brightened North Star, which three obviously Zoroastrian magi follow, believing Christ to be the fabled Ahura Mazda
>Turns out that this Jesus fellow is the son of God, which according to the holy trinity also makes him God himself
>He is crucified, hung on a cross, and pierced with a spear from his right
>He cheats death, gaining divinity from his crucifixion
>One of his apostles (John) later tells of prophetic visions in where he comes back to Earth for final judgement, where there will be a catastrophic final battle between good and evil, followed by rebirth
>mfw all these edgelord plebs continue decrying every other religion that isn't their broken, watered down version of Norse Paganism because "muh hwite race n' sheit"
>mfw it's all more esoteric than that and prophetic

Attached: What-if-Artificial-Intelligence-Was-Enlightened-1038x583.jpg (1038x583, 107K)

My own villa in the Halls of Hell sounds cool. Fuck your dead kike on a stick.

Attached: 1524500526465.jpg (625x807, 188K)

At least this one doesn't have Age of Mythology's Thor in the pic this time. Still a shitty deviantart tier drawing though.

I like this one better

Attached: tumblr_meir97SZtf1ruvv5co1_500.jpg (419x720, 59K)

Simply because christian were the only one to bring book to german pagans therefore the scandinavian put some christian flavor they heard of in their paganism and then wrote it down in thethe newly arrived book
It's that simple

I hate the horn bullshit on it. It's more for the text.

Attached: 1528760921534.jpg (300x593, 36K)

There's a book on this called the Germanization of Early Medieval Christianity but I haven't read it yet.

Attached: 1535452693154.png (1257x1568, 521K)

Yeah like your lazy neckbearded ass would ever make it there faggot

Your just jealous that my gods give me a cozy villa without begging on my knees.

Attached: 1528752273789.jpg (500x750, 95K)