FBI contradicts Trump claim that China hacked Clinton’s private email server

HAHAHAHA Jow Forums keeps getting anally raped every day by the truth

thehill.com/policy/national-security/404192-fbi-denies-trump-claim-that-china-hacked-clintons-private-email

Attached: Trump_I_know_a_guy_Pence_ST.png (800x417, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6107401/Did-CHINA-hack-one-Hillarys-secret-emails.html
news.vice.com/article/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-investigation-section-811
archive.is/DZRU4
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/fitton-judicial-watch-contacted-fbi-with-evidence-hillarys-server-was-hacked-fbi-and-peter-strzok-covered-it-up-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine if the FBI was just a pile of shit with no credibility

bump

Jow Forums btfo

>“The FBI has not found any evidence the servers were compromised.”

That doesn't say they haven't found any evidence that China hacked hillarys server but they haven't found any evidence the servers were compromised at all, by Russia, China, or anyone.

Attached: 7a30ac17ae53ef3d2706432a7c772a26.jpg (564x460, 24K)

That's objectively wrong
FBI claims they have no evidence
>The FBI on Wednesday said it had found no evidence about President Trump's claim that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email server was compromised by hackers working for the Chinese government.

This is not a contradiction, fucking journalists man

You may regret that position later. Trump usually has the goods on whoever he's talking about before he tweets. And...oh, FFS....a Democrat flag. Never mind. Sage.

>In a brief statement, the bureau said: “The FBI has not found any evidence the servers were compromised.”

THEY WERENT COMPROMISED. THEY WERE LEFT UNSECURED SO CHINA COULD ACCESS IT EASILY.

They were not compromised! Hillary made it easily accessible on purpose!

Attached: 1530424622842.jpg (1084x1146, 756K)

pol? truth?
I don't see the connection

You don't read, do you faggot?

Frank Rucker

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6107401/Did-CHINA-hack-one-Hillarys-secret-emails.html

So the FBI said no foreign power hacked the Clinton's e-mails. But the narrative was that Russia did prior to this? I feel like I'm living in 1984.

If you haven't noticed,the FBI has been totally compromised by the Dems. All they do now is lie about the lies that they lied about.

They also destroy evidence

Jesus Christ America sucks Chinese dick so much. It's disgusting. Literally won't say anything against China because they're scared as shit of them.

Attached: 8aa.jpg (501x585, 51K)

CTR still has money for shills.

Yeah to an extent,but they are also retarded enough to text/email on their Government Issued devises stuff that can't be destroyed/hidden.

They are all fucked and going down. Soon. I mean look at all of the assholes that have been fired already. The day of the rope is coming.

I think even OP should be able to imagine that.

i don't think these two stories are connected. the CIA shouldn't be giving their asset information to anyone, and there's no reason it'd be on her servers.
The CIA had their own servers, and their test server connected to their main server when they were supposed to be disjoint.

Anytime you see something like
>FBI denies...
>CIA refutes claims...
You know that the following is the truth. A denial from a spook is evidence in favor of the reality of the denied idea.

>“China is a staunch defender of cybersecurity. We firmly oppose and crack down on any forms of internet attacks and the stealing of secrets,”
Add China to the list

>organization being blamed for something denies it
>organization has years of sketchy dealings and expects people to believe them
wew lad

Ain't gotta find the evidence on the server if you ain't got the server.

niggerpointingtohead.jpg

>democrat flag
>bumps

Don't fall for this b8, friends.

The initial criminal referral for Clinton's server was issued by the Intelligence Community Inspector General on the grounds that the ICIG believed Clinton's server had been hacked.

>Two secret letters the FBI sent to the State Department have revealed for the first time that the bureau's investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server, and the classified emails sent through it, stemmed from a so-called "Section 811" referral from the Intelligence Community's Inspector General (ICIG). The ICIG determined that classified, national security information in Clinton's emails may have been "compromised" and shared with "a foreign power or an agent of a foreign power."

>Section 811 of the Intelligence Authorization Act of 1995 "is the statutory authority that governs the coordination of counterespionage investigations between Executive Branch departments or agencies and the FBI." A Section 811 referral is a report to the FBI about any unauthorized information that may have been disclosed to a foreign power.

>A Section 811 referral "arises whenever there is a compromise of classified information — for whatever reason," said Steven Aftergood, director of the Project on Government Secrecy at the Federation of American Scientists. "It could include espionage, but it could also include negligence, inadvertence, or something else.... Section 811 does not assert a violation of criminal law."

Fpbp

>The two letters, dated October 23, 2015 and January 20, 2016, and marked "For Official Use Only," were written by Peter Strzok and Charles H. Kable IV, the section chiefs of the FBI's counterespionage section, and sent to Gregory B. Starr, the assistant secretary at the State Department's Bureau of Diplomatic Security. They were written while the FBI was investigating Clinton's use of an unsecure, private email server and the dissemination of classified information.

>"The potential compromise was identified when, as part of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request [by VICE News], the U.S. Department of State (DoS) and the ICIG reviewed electronic mail (email) communications from the private email accounts previously used by a former Secretary of State during her tenure at DoS," Kable wrote. "An initial review of this material identified emails containing national security information later determined by the US Intelligence Community to be classified up to the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information Level."

news.vice.com/article/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-investigation-section-811
By Jason Leopold
August 9, 2016 | 10:00 am
>tfw even VICE refuses to go along with the FBI's nonsense narrative

Certainly not the hackers who released all her emails on wikileaks.
All this proves is hillary gave them access to her emails and they didnt have to hack her server.

>the CIA shouldn't be giving their asset information to anyone, and there's no reason it'd be on her servers.
She was using a home brew server as Secretary of State. As SoS she would receive and send secret material daily.

All of the cia killings took place while hillary was touring asia with her blackberry. A device so insecure she wasnt allowed to bring it into her office at the state department.

The FBI also didn't find evidence of a plot to fly planes into the WTC. It's so relieving that that never happened.

>Government agencies always tell the truth and never purposely interfere in political matters!

>ttp://thehill.com/policy/national-security/404192-fbi-denies-trump-claim-that-china-hacked-clintons-private-email

archive.is/DZRU4

Attached: 1513802253916.jpg (447x456, 32K)

>The Shill.com
>Trusting the FBI
>Trusting the FBI on anything related to their Clinton "investigation"
(you)

Dnc emails =! Clinton emails

The vast majority of spies, CIA included, use a diplomatic cover. This is why we and Russia had hundreds of staff to expel at our embassies. There are also lots of legitimate diplomats and support staff. The line gets further blurred by numerous local assets who have a handler based at the embassy who otherwise does not engage in any form of espionage.

Embassy/consulate staff are closely monitored by their host countries on the presumption that many of them will be spies or handlers. China does not rely on hacking the Secretary of State's e-mail account to become suspicious, they become suspicious through their own intelligence services. It only takes an oblique reference to a particular embassy staffer for a foreign country to go from "maybe spy" to "likely spy." Most of our spies who were killed in China were locals with embassy handlers. It takes even less to go from "probable handler" to "definite handler." China kills its own citizens like we leave babies in hot cars. They don't care if they break a few eggs to get the real prize.

Your head is in the sand if you don't think Clinton caused numerous deaths because it was "more convenient" to have a secret home server.

sure

Attached: 1531517082586.jpg (645x729, 48K)

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/fitton-judicial-watch-contacted-fbi-with-evidence-hillarys-server-was-hacked-fbi-and-peter-strzok-covered-it-up-video/

>yet almost all of her emails have been released by hacker websites, presumably some of them may be Chinese (some of the greatest hacking groups in history are Chinese)
>nah, Trumps a liar

Attached: fbidojelection interference.jpg (2189x2366, 1.26M)

Fake news. "FBI source says". They have been working with the FBI and CIA on everything. Then jake tapper goes out and gets an award for getting the (((scoop))) from comey who was directed by brennan. such a fucking joke.

Ha just got banned by breitbart for mentioning (((Zeta Global))). Oh well.

Is this the same server the FBI never actually got to look at?

See the Lawyer
The slimy Lawyer
The lyin''s deep tonight
With the truth
He's a shameless toyer
The lyin''s deep tonight

A-weaselin', a-weaselin'
A-weaselin', a-weaselin'
A-weazum bumbawe

I hope you realize that they never inspected the computer so they are just talking out of their ass.

Attached: doubt.jpg (282x415, 18K)

FBI is not credible

Attached: Chinahack.jpg (2627x1456, 566K)

With the fishes
Gefilte fishes
The Lawyers sleep tonight
Noshing knishes
Their fondest wish is
To denigrate the White

Attached: fbisued1.jpg (1078x4968, 744K)

no no goyim, you shouldnt question that the (((FBI))) used a (((trusted and reputable))) company that analyzed digital information instead of the actual hardware

Too hard. The FBI is a beacon of professionalism and integrity.

>FBI
Hahahahahhahahahaha

>Thanks for the 200 million bucks, chinks
>By the way here's my email address it totally doesn't have top secret info on it where you'll find out the names of informants or anything like that
>I don't even know what I'd do if someone hacked it and the public found out, probably start a second email server and keep doing what I'm doing

So what was Seth Rich doing then?

>FBI is trustworthy lmao
lol no

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

The FBI is not one person, but theres one person there that has to get on his knees to someone else

>because the event was heavily guarded the attackers were shot and killed
I love how the media manages to make it sound like the police did something and not a conceal carrying private citizen who happened to be a fucking crack shot with a pistol up against two guys with rifles and body armor

She had SAP's in her emails. Maybe even some she wasn't supposed to have access to herself.

>muh seth rich

Attached: 1530855410386.png (621x702, 56K)

Your house is gonna catch on fire next week OP. Just a heads up. Maybe get your shit packed up and ready to go.

>truth
>FBI
>the hill
>meme donkey dick

Appologize and ill call it off. Fuck off and take all your faggot friends with you back to whatever shithole you came from or all your houses will burn down. I got guys all across the country just waiting to burn shit down. Ask the FBI.

Thats why they wont arrest me. Im too smart for them.

Ormaybe ill just send a suicide squad to your school to assassinate you

You fucked up kid

But then again, the FBI is basically the propaganda arm of the DNC, they are still trying to salvage what remains of their little coup attempt.

Attached: FBI retards2.png (1222x999, 787K)

Didn't Comey testify that they hadn't inspected the actual servers or am I missing something

Lets find out who billys been bullying. I bet hed like a gun.