When did things go wrong? Pt. 2

Continued from:

Attached: profile_picture_by_anon_man-db0veaf.jpg (300x290, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/poole-testimony.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing went wrong. Everything is going according to plan.

The Redpill becoming mainstream is step 1

no

>tfw I'll always be a newfag and never experience what made Jow Forums great

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Iffy uhh uuhhhh uuhhhhhh *Whispa (cumgang)

>implying that was part of the plan during 04-06
lulz and memes were the plan. Nothing else. Don't be a fagit.

You're the faggot

You really missed out. Older bro is a 03 originalfag, introduced me in 04.

August 18, 1920.

hah
yea
youll always be a newfag
at least your not m00t

I'd rather m00t hadn't sold Jow Forums out, though.

hah
yea
imagine if blackmail didnt work
fuck man

He created this place. I still cannot believe how much of a faggot he was. If anyone understood imageboard culture IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HIM, yet he continued to prove over the years that he didn't get it.

remember /b/ during this shitshow
holy fuck i can’t even imagine Jow Forums‘s reaction
thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/poole-testimony.pdf

he went to work for the jew. snacks was god of mods. I wish gookmoot would find snacks and give him site control.

*where
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

you guys remember that camwhore who had a moldy dildo and a son with a cast? she had anger issues too. was her name nina? she had brown hair and always seem to wear pink tanktop

what was i reading? does that PDF confirm that the chans are just a psyop?

I can't say. I came here in '08. I'll always be a need at. I can't say whether early Jow Forums was better or worse. I was 14.
But now the year is 2018. I've been here longer than the gap between me getting here and 2004 and the one between me now and in 2008. Twice. And then some. So maybe I'm entitled to my opinion, at least.
Jow Forums has always been shit, and I still love it.

you're part of the problem stupid fucking boomer

when I arrived

moot assisted in trying to subvert to place to fit an SJW agenda and anons BTFO him

*always be a newfag
The internet as a whole went to shit the instant the Google dudes bought YouTube.

i still consider myself new after spending time here from like 13 to 14 years old till now, i wasnt here for most of the lulz but i got a feeling of what Jow Forums was capable of

Jow Forums isn’t capable of anything
people are though

no, the Gateway Experience is remote viewing, it's the real version of The Men Who Stare At Goats
It's a Military Intelligence Report, hilarious that it's on CIA servers

like way back then people would actually just post jail bait and cp back then but like i was 13 so i had no idea what was wrong i just needed to get my nut nigga

cam we get the femen virus spammer in here too

i mean i would say Jow Forums has allowed many great things to happen. I also think Jow Forums got trump elected so that was pretty funny

Fuck off sperg.

Attached: 306ED01A-8585-461C-A85B-5F53B03EF9B6.png (280x210, 52K)

And the thai anti-pizzagate shill while we're at it

Jow Forums was always shit and will stay shit.

>mrw was over 18 in 2003
>mrw I have no reaction
feelsold.jpg

dusty the cat getting beaten by a youtuber named glennspam1. it has become incredibly hard to find those videos now

Subtle.

He copied&pasted us into this.

Attached: goto-image-fap-com-and-type-lolita-at-the-search-bar-1954315.png (500x610, 112K)

ahhh i see

Attached: 1455330464685.jpg (811x501, 102K)

unfortunately I was underage b& so i didn't start actively posting till 2010 but I do at least get to say that I was an avid lurker since 2005

what are you on about?

.gg/RuFzbp8

Attached: 2479c82b236d817d6192d03015824918.jpg (654x895, 184K)

2007 was the year the entire internet started going to shit. Jow Forums held out a while longer but 2013 was our last good year. 2015 saw a resurgence, the trump campaign was like a giant raid in old /b/. It's all gone now though...(((they))) made sure of that. Most of the old guard has moved on.
>t.2004fag

Plenty of lulz and amazing moments were had after '06. In the time I've been witness to or part of:
>some pretty okay raids on Club Penguin and some point site
>Jow Forums hacking a building and fucking with the thermostat, security cams, and the A.C.
>pre-normie ragecomics
>moot having to go to fucking court
>multiple "pool's closed" raids
>Jow Forums calling in a real airstrike on ISIS
>at least a few dozen OP's who delivered
>the leaking of top-secret classified information on Jow Forums
>/x/ and the fucking alien
>barrel roll guy
>HWNDU
>the AMERICA FUCK YEAH page when Osama was killed
>Jow Forums dying and being resurrected multiple times
>fortunes on /b/
>roodypoo wordfilter
>the rise of bronies in real-time
>Jow Forums hijacking the Mountain Dew page
>Endless Eight on /a/
>pepe and the rise of kek
>Jow Forums going up against a multi-billion dollar cabal of the most powerful media and entertainment outlets in the planet's history and successfully shitposting them to death
>tay.ai
>hacking John Podeata's twittwr
Jow Forums has only grown more powerful and it's amazing. The sheer degree of change we can affect IRL by doing this is absurd.

still wondering
what is /b/‘s bodycount these days?

consequences were never the same...

to be fair, there's less trolling, the niche boards are great (Jow Forums has been great though a little down hill for lulz content in the last couple years) and it's really just /b/ that's shit, and Jow Forums for being such a terrible and shit filled surrogate of it.

>bosnian drama bix nood fag kill yourself eath shit and die WHERE IS SARAH CONNOR! AIIIIIIIIIIIR PENIS PENIS PENIS WRYYYYYYYYY

holy shit i'm in tears. why can't we have this back? this sort of shitposting is so much better than just calling everyone cucks or kikes

i'm pretty sure if you're doing the whole (((they))) thing you're kinda part of the problem

>holy shit i'm in tears. why can't we have this back?
be the change you want to see in the world

quads of truth?

/b/ actually did have one last hurrah in the post 2010s

you remember the Jimmy Russel SWAT stand off?

There was a time in my life where posting a man's phone number on /b/ was actually an insane thing to do.
My friend got literally hundreds of phone calls at all hours of the day. He changed his number. He couldn't sleep you guys were ringing him up so much. It affected him. He was SO fucking mad.
Now everything moves too fast. Nobody cares. Nobody would even see it. /b/ truly is different.

something something the change you want to see

Don't lie, you posted nigger.

Speaking of nigger, what year was roody-poo dropped?

>2013 was our last good yea
i feel this way too. There were actually interesting things being discussed then, and often. It's now a rare occurrence that a thread is really good.

I think 2014 was mostly ok too, but after that is was done. It varies a lot by board

script kiddie pls go

lol yea remember geocities 123456789 fuckshitpiss bob orilee
scrubbed forever
at least anal seepage is still there

You make me nostalgic for an era of TF2 hats, staying up late, and drinking monsters.
I nevar forgot.

>holy shit i'm in tears. why can't we have this back?
I've notice reddit likes to speak in faggot. Good place to head off to.

When this place was flooded with le redpilled redditors (thanks to many of you).

Attached: 4chan words and phoneposters.png (1741x803, 229K)

You're trying way too hard.

as if anyone these days remembers fucking bob orilee

OMG THE FUCKING ROODYPOO FILTER
I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!

or should it be “ORLY” to connect with you newfags
i can’t believe rathergood is even still up.
hilarious though.
flash videos have not aged well

Legendaryfrog began my descent into this horrible pit.

One word, battle toads.

rmuser and TenebraeVision for me
at least i have solace in the knowledge that rm is dead

aight i'm off to bed now, g'night anons

Attached: 1535575030665.jpg (1200x828, 588K)

here let mention stickdeath and hobowars before someone else tries to

NNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU

ARE

ALL

RACIST

FACIST

NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE