So Jow Forums. what should the age of consent be? i say 15. what do you all think...

so Jow Forums. what should the age of consent be? i say 15. what do you all think? and i'm sure this will be a rational and levelheaded discussion.

Attached: brooke shields people.jpg (450x600, 92K)

It should be 35
Prove me wrong virgins

lotta slides tonight. something's happening.

Attached: 157336 Jan 07, 6 25 04 PM.jpg (640x799, 87K)

Why so you can make whores, whores even younger?

15 if parents consent and you marry

Otherwise 23

Attached: U30zXP4.jpg (959x960, 177K)

somewhere between 4 and 6. that's when they become self aware. they're already sexual before that but having sex with babies is not all right.

16 imo
i had a sexual relationship with a 16 year old when i was 24. we had nothing in common but we had pheromones and all that. anything under 16 is a kid

I think this

16. Anything below 15 is not ok.

I'd give her a seizure if you know what I mean ;)

Wtf is with all these bait threads?

Shills, the left are the pedophiles, not the right.

FUCK OFF

>hat should the age of consent be?
whatever the parents of the child deem it to be

Attached: peanisio.jpg (348x333, 39K)

fuck off kike

pedophilia is redpilled

Attached: larson-candidate.jpg (1400x1113, 153K)

Age of consent is retarded legalism that delusional degenerates tell themselves to make themselves feel good.
Fornication should be illegal regardless of the age. Those who are know to fornicate should be denied public services and welfare.
This user gets it. A minimum age for marriage should be in place, but anything else is degenerate.
How convenient.
>Anything more than what I personally did should be illegal
I know of a guy that got a revolver round to the face because he tried this shit. It's a shame the dad didn't do it to you.

Women cant consent no matter how old they are cause they are retarded with their life choices no matter the age

18, any younger and I'm reporting your pedo ass

there should not be an age of consent.
arbitrary numbers of trips round the sun is not a valid measure of someone's competency to consent to sex.

we need an objective measure of cognitive competency to consent.

not only that - a measure of competency to consent should not be restrained to decisions of sexual consent, it should be used to appraise validity of all social/economic contracts.

god I would suck those pretty little fucking toes all night FUCK

15 for partners aged 22 & under
16 for all others

You are a degenerate loser who has to pick up high school chicks

>Footsexual programming

This was testing the ground for the future manufacture of footfags

>objective measure of cognitive competency to consent
pointless. consent just means you want to do something, cognitive competency is irrelevant. place the burden of responsibility for all negative consequences on the adult. coercion and use of force remain illegal. other than that, legalize it.

I think 16, based on the fact that 16 year olds are allowed to drive cars by themselves. We trust 16 year olds with a dangerous activity like driving, but then say they're too young to consent to sex?

The only reason it's 18 in a lot of places is because a lot of the older population is extremely against teenage pregnancy. Baby Boomers grew up when segregation was legal, they have an outdated sense of morality.

that's such a weird fucking title and cover to have together. it's like they're attempting provoke attraction to her while denouncing your attraction to her

This, and the "gentlemen prefer hanes" stocking/pantyhose commercials.

it'll be 15 once a democrat gets elected president and the house is ruled by dems.
otherwise, move to mexico faggot.

>consent just means you want to do something, cognitive competency is irrelevant.
the argument for AoC is that are ages below which you are not cognitively competent to want sex.

>place the burden of responsibility for all negative consequences on the adult.
consider this in the context of a loan: if any party can be considered the adult in a loan it's the loaner (doubly so in the case of student loans). so if the loan ends up having negative consequences for the loan taker, all responsibility for those are on the loaner?

incels dont have a say

Whenever she's capable of producing healthy offspring obviously. But of course, parents consent as always.

14 with age exemption for 12 if the partners are both under 18 and close in age too (current Hungarian law)
Age of marriage 16 (current Romanian law)
Homosex only legal over 18 (current Romanian and Russian law)
Incest of consenting partners over 18 legal if there's no pregnancy (French law)
Prostitution legal over 16 both for seller and buyer (Former Swiss and Japanese law from the XXth century)

The age of consent is based on state laws. That's why different states have different ages of consent; they range from 16 to 18 in the United States.

14.5 is legal to drive in most U.S. states.

I say 12. That's the federally mandated age in the U.S. and 13 is considered normal in most of the world.

>cognitively competent to want sex.
there's no relevance. you don't have to be cognitively competent to want sex. case in point: the mentally retarded, toddlers, fetuses masturbating in the womb
>so if the loan ends up having negative consequences for the loan taker, all responsibility for those are on the loaner?
parenting is a bitch.

15 yo are retard who cant be responsible for themselves
t. had a 15yo gf when I was 16

well.......like half of the states in the USA and the vast majority of europe would like to have a word with you then......

>14.5 is legal to drive in most U.S. states.

Not by themselves though, right? They can only get a permit at that age, which means they need an older person in the car as well.

At 16 people can usually drive by themselves.

Women never develop past 15 mentally not even when they are over 30.
t. not a fantasist incel cuck

They can but it's made 18 here despite the fact that criminal liability begins at 14.

so you're saying a 14 year old should be able to have sex under parental supervision?

That would be right in most cases. However like all things here they are random exceptions to the laws.

if age of personal responsibility was the case most people wouldn't be able to have kids until their 40s and niggers almost never.

Funny as it seems in Talmudic law parents of both parties had to supervise that the marriage had been consumated.

so the poster above is a jew then!

you were supposed to respond with how that could possibly work.
>case in point: the mentally retarded, toddlers, fetuses masturbating in the womb
if they aren't capable of conveying they did not want sex or the negative consequences then in your system it's free sex from anyone mentally incompetent without repurcussion.

and you doubled down on the loan example, destroying the very concept of loans. no one would ever give out a loan in they knew the loaner had them on the hook for anything and everything that went wrong.

i dont think there should be one, i think it should be a case by case basis. If the person is prepubescent it should automatically be a crime, but that varies a lot

If the person is clearly mentally a child, it should be a crime

If the age difference is so extreme as to imply an abuse of authority or understanding, it should be a crime

That seems like the reasonable way to go around things. If some precocious 14 year old fucks an immature 20 year old, well i dont care. I fucked a 27 year old girl when i was 15 and it was not even sort of rape, it was just another girl who was different because she was older, but it was honestly nice to be with an older woman, she made me feel kind of secure. Yet the state would call that rape and put her in prison. But for another 15-27 example it could be bad, it could be genuine abuse. It depends on the people in question, and whether it was abuse, or both people understood what sex was and wanted to do it.

doesnt matter
too many soulless goyim being born
better just kill them
stupid fucking animals

finally a good Canadian post

Also based on what everyone in the U.S. says
"Girls mature faster than boys" at 11 I could masturbate and ejaculate but since 9 I've been horny and wanting to fuck girls. So based on that logic girls should be atleast the average age of sexual maturity in men.

Or we could just pick a random number and make someone a felon for it.

I like girls who are about 16 they are young and perky look good for some of them and want so desperately to learn from someone older.

It's legal in my state with me being 16-death for me to fuck 16 year old girls. However next state over is 18 and the one below is 16 but only if your under 23. If you're over it's 18.

There should be no state law on it and it should be federally controlled.

Not really I know bunch of shit because I had to learn of it. But whatever you say Pablo come and check out my dick just to be sure.

>i dont think there should be one, i think it should be a case by case basis
This is technically the best version with all the fucking hormones in the food, seen 14yo girls reach 5'9 here and have very large C cups breasts too.

is it this bad now? in my time 18 was the age when you left parents to live on your own or at least get a job and be responsible for yourself
but if you sit in parents house and live on their money then of course you will never mature
>niggers
well, we are talking people, not 80iq primates

The lower you drop it the more "he raped me" shit will happen.

lol no i wasn't calling YOU a jew, i was saying the guy who i was originally responding to was a jew. never mind. it's jnot important.
also im white. i swear. i really am. lol. i know you wont believe me but i swear i am. i got blond hair and blue eyes and everything and all my ancestors are european. lol. most of the US is mutts though, that's true.

>if they aren't capable of conveying they did not want sex or the negative consequences then in your system it's free sex from anyone mentally incompetent without repurcussion.
as long as there's no physical or psychological harm then absolutely. we don't need laws for people fucking each other where no one is negatively affected.
>and you doubled down on the loan example, destroying the very concept of loans.
it's kind of a flawed analogy though isn't it. adults are responsible for what happens to children in their care.

if it fits, it's consent

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1451881354050.jpg (2668x4000, 856K)

with an age differential, i know.
dems will push for lower "consent" because i mean look at their fucking agenda.