Confess

Attached: confess.png (409x346, 78K)

I've been playing around with my brother's foreskin when he's asleep.

I have told myself, for more than a month, that I must stop fapping and sleep early for my mental health, but I have fail every single day.

I ate it

Attached: smallstable_1000.jpg (1000x1500, 332K)

I had sex with a teenage girl one year below my states age of consent and I'm 21.

Enjoy prison, pedo.

Attached: 1514146830161.png (1366x768, 142K)

Kek

I'm a neet with no prospects and i jerk off too much

excellent tabs

Attached: tentacle.jpg (214x235, 9K)

>Acne removal surgery
>Prostate surgery
>/b/

I don't hate black people.

I jerked off all week to women telling me to fist my ass while they called me a faggot and all sort of insults during all the process

i jerked off :c

I spend all my money on drugs and wonder why I'm unhappy and squandering opportunities in life

Flag checks out

I ate your cake

Im hella pissed off that the lazy fat stoner at work who plays video games with all his spare time has a 7/10 skinny gf who he got pregnant. When im single and lonely af no friends , dont even play video games like that and forced to beat my meat

when i was in kindergarten my grandma came in with a piss bottle and somekind of middle aged man, I peed in it and he drank it on spot. wtf I never understood why.

top kek a fucking sjw weeb neet, thinks he can remove acne surgically, this can't get any better. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Attached: 1526367561575.png (958x1438, 2.4M)

Weakling, just do it already

This thread is off-topic, right?

Don't touch me, you fucking heretic.

What a weird bookmark bar Watch Anime Online,9gag,LEARN FUCKING KLINGON,GENDERFLUID SUPor oh i bought the bait