600 Black Women @ Google

>There is no force in the world as strong Black Women gathered in the spirit of sisterhood...focused on Collective action and unity.

Name 1 thing more powerful, user.
I'll wait.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 07.41.39.png (1100x1502, 1.3M)

Rwandan rape gangs

Where's Nasim when you need her

this is what the end of civilisation as we know it looks like

imagine the smell

two colonial ships?

The concrete supporting their bodies

FPBP: Leaf edition
what an amazing timeline.

You're going to love this.

Attached: images (2).jpg (183x275, 14K)

Attached: TothierKnees.png (478x572, 379K)

Any body of water.

FPBP

A thousand pounds of hair from india.

Literally anything else. Seriously, black women are totally powerless

how long before they start fighting and ripping each others weaves off?

Why is there never a muslim with a truck when you need one?

five white male geeks when it's dark out > all of google's black wymyn

A spelling test

A dictionary.

>600 black women
>diversity

100% double-think achieved.

NUKE IT FROM SPACE

topitty kek

A KFC manager with an agenda.

underrated

a AR15 at a school.

Attached: kek-top.png (661x504, 255K)

Do blacks s realise they make up like a billion people globally? God these idiots so suggestable to communism its retarded.

Diabetes.

Saying the word 'ask'.

>Name 1 thing more powerful, user.

How about 10?

Attached: 10best.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Such narcissism, I can't even begin to imagine referring to myself in those sort of terms, they have fucking enormous egos huh.

>600 Black Women @ Google

and not one of them are programmers

>Name 1 thing more powerful, user.
>I'll wait

The Sickle Cell

/thread

Hiring based on merit instead of diversity quotas.

Let's call this movement, rise of the planet of the apes.

One way cruise ship bound for Liberia.

The smell.

>niggers

Attached: ^0AE8C8DA0D0F7234C90D387C4D640C6DC93ACA3069031B2CA8^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (960x834, 134K)

An update bricked my Pixel.... I see why. All google products are shit tier. Avoid like the plague.

Came to post this.

>beautiful talented dynamic unique powerful phenomenal

Attached: her mothers eyes.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Kekith!

You have to understand that it stems from them being held to lower standards their entire lives. No one tells them to self reflect or have tact. Every silly asinine dance they do is celebrated in the media. The incoherent gibberish they speak is lovingly mocked and repeated. When they screw up, they're told it's someone else fault. When they're violent, it's because somebody disrespected them. No one tells them the clothes they wear look stupid, their music is terrible and uninspired. We brush off their atrocious attitudes as "that's just the way they are" when if anybody else were to behave in that manner, you'd say they were mental and never speak to them again. If you behaved like them for even 1 day, you'd probably lose your job, friends, social status, ect... they are held to the worlds lowest standards while being told, they're held to a higher one. When they become a doctor through token programs and lowered GPA requirements, they have the gall to claim, "I had to work twice as hard" when in reality, it's the exact opposite. You're looking at the most entitled deluded, territorial, loud, tacky, uncivilized people on earth, and you're supposed to treat them special. They are kings and queens.

>There is no odour in the world as pungent as Black Women gathered in the spirit of gibsmedat

Attached: bixnood.jpg (951x443, 264K)

Fucking died