University of Limpopo students were seen standing up at their desks and protesting against an exam paper that was "too...

University of Limpopo students were seen standing up at their desks and protesting against an exam paper that was "too difficult".

>The education students were writing a philosophy paper, which they said was too hard.

youtu.be/NBmkqZJnQmg
>youtu.be/NBmkqZJnQmg

Attached: ooga booga.png (621x1007, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
archive.is/vf58R
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trying to educate niggers is a joke

Attached: 1515947779501.webm (1920x720, 2.89M)

A solution would bring them over to the US...

US eduction is at retardation level and half of the population is mud/shitskin anyhow.

Attached: common core.jpg (1440x1440, 140K)

That image pains me. Please stop rubbing it in. That's not what greatest allies do.

whats wrong with that? actually makes sense from a mental calculation stand point the symbols even tell you what to do

Attached: ZOMwODk.jpg (250x250, 9K)

The kid's dad is learning about genetics, or he would be if he was smarter.

What the literal hell?
Oh my!

Elaborate. I dont know what they want from me. The question is already confusing.

I feel like a fucking third worlder when I see when I compare public schools our education is literally shit-tier

Looks like it is taking 2 from 9 to make 8 a 10. making it 10+7.

I went to high school in houston. I lived this shit every day.

I've said this a couple times on Jow Forums. people DO NOT know what it's like ina black majority school. it is literal fucking chaos. there is nothing on tv or in film that accurately depicts to normies what goes on. it is one of Americas best kept secrets. society at large just doesn't fucking know what it's like in those black pockets of the country.

Y all racist n shieeet

It's like a fucking zoo, jesus christ.

>Limpopo
Yo fuck da popo

The Baby Boomers don't believe us Millenials and Zoomers when we talk about this

when you shove video in their face they dismiss it as "one-off".

I see this shit and when I realize that this is the reason I can't go to college I get really fucking angry

Reminds me of this:

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/

Attached: 1535161967635.jpg (1045x3515, 772K)

Basically if you do mental calculations of "difficult" numbers you break the down in round clear numbers such as tens for example 36 +13 you think of 36 + 4 = 40 which leaves you with 9 to add = 49 most people do this automatically in their head this is just one way to teach this, so in the case of this exercise you have 8 and 9 and as the symbol state you just add 8+2 and are left with 7 = 17

Then why are there 2 additions?

im not sure what im seeing. were those fake titties or cheat sheets she pulled out of her bra?

Let me guess...it is colonialist White education imposed on them?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hasnt the question technically be answered? It is impossible, hence the pizzas are different size.

Why do they always start dancing in these situations, is it a tribal genetic thing kicking in ? what ?

This is a thing every year come exam times. They always find a way out

Wtf is that math? I never had that shit

hahahahahahha

8+2+7

8 + 2 + 7 ?
There's a 10 before you add the seven, is that what they mean ?

Yes. It's to show how retarded teachers are today and the garbage math they teach i think

Thanks for reminding me of the "fees must fall" shenanigans.
Nogs torching school buses and bricking exams rooms because "dem fees be too high". I wonder what comes next year!

I think most people would just do 6+3=9, 3+1=4 so the answer is 49

Honestly I don't even know wtf they are asking?

What about __+__+__?
There is 2 operations. Why take 2 from 9 and not 1 from 8? it would be much easier. I admit i have always done math like this trying to make use of easily added numbers but this approach does not make sense.

/thread
Sage

absolutely demonic

A philosophy paper was too hard?
That's like calling English 101 long answer response to difficult.
This is just proof that they're fucking illiterate.

Not supposed to announce sage it's against the rules kiddo. Liberals own this board now, get used to it

Send them back to Africa

This one annoys me because in order to answer the question you have to assume that the parameters stated within the question are truthful, you can't answer it accurately if they randomly decide the statements made within the question are false, it states that Marty ate more pizza, therefore he did eat more, they can't back track on it.

8+2+7?

This

I guess it asked an opened ended question that can't be cheated on

This.
The teachers can't logic, or it's a fake. Either way wouldn't surprise me

Daily reminder Donald Trump gave these “people” the biggest aid package to date.

Anything for our greatest ally lol

I think they want them to do something like this:

8 + 9

add 2 to 8 so it's 10
subtract 2 from 9 so it's 7

10+7 = 17

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Holy fuck

This makes me realize what you fucking westerners have actually done. You’ve killed it. You’ve killed it all. I’m too fucking sad to say anything else.

Get these fucking niggers out of human schools.

Attached: cop-drags-black-girl-out-of-school-desk.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

Limpopo isn't in the USA.

Ok I understand now. 8 + 2 + 7, but what's the fucking point?

Bingo. Although, are they wrong? I've always believed that if a people want to behave, learn, produce a certain way. Who the fuck are we to stop them. It's absurd to me that my ancestors ever thought it was a good idea to impose their beliefs on a foreign country, its subversive and disrespectful to a truly evil degree.

I wish this was true but that's not what happened. They already wrote the test they received on that day nd the test they needed to write is their final so that they can graduate. Although there's always something when exams are near

Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

Why not 9 + 1 + 7

But also why the fuck are they making it more complicated than it needs to be?

Congrats, bro. You're autistic just like me. Go get an engineering degree or learn to code.

I think a lot of people do this without thinking about it, but when I was a young 30 year old boomer they basically expected us to memorize the tables and routine sums. Most people picked up on rounding and clean up as a quick form of addition subtraction, but it was never put forth to us in a clear cut manner that they're doing now, hence why all the parents are confused af.

Mugga fugger, gibs me dat degree and a job paying 400K with bennies. I be working from home and if you say NO, you be a racist and sheeeit.

>but what's the fucking point?
Oh you know. Same shit as always.

Attached: common-core-david-coleman-jew.jpg (1669x701, 113K)

The pount is to literally control how they think. In the past children were required to create their own shortcuts and methods but now the government provides their """best""" shortcuts free of charge and doesn't even give kids the choice to try different things.

Attached: 1535564456160m.jpg (707x1024, 190K)

they are just retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Why should he be? You motherfuckers tried to impose your shit on them and naturally it swung right back and their shit is being imposed on you. You cant just come in, colonize someone, lord over them and never have it impact you. It will. What you are getting now is precisely what you deserve. If you let the niggers starve in their tribal communism hellhole everyone and everything would have been better.

Maybe you’ve been in Africa too long and have adopted the african mentality that there is, in fact, a free lunch, but let me remind you there fucking isnt.

From the title alone I can tell i won't be able to stomach this video

>100 level philosophy
>too hard
are these the skilled migrants we've been hearing about?

You must be a fokken rooinek

Its a stupid question and the person who made it shouldn't be in child education. The fuck? Why? And why write the question like that?

He's an Anglo that's why

Actually happened to me once that the accounting exam was on purpose way way more advanced than what we were taught during lectures due to the prof being angry at his faculty leader.

Of course we all failed except this dude who worked in the family's accounting firm. We then stormed the dean's office, showed the evidence and few days later the prof was fired (a substitute prof gave us an exam a week later).

dad is a literal moron. 8+9 (((make ten))) -> 10+7

What the fuck

Fucking white people fucking with education again

Yeah I think that's the issue. The question makes sense if you know what they're asking (round & add) but it was never taught so it seems like a dumb way of asking to add the two.
The question is still dumb and pointless imo though.

aparthied was a mistake. They should have gone balkan.

>gravity is racist

That was the idea sort of. Verwoerd wanted blacks to go back to their homelands and rule themselves, obviously with us looking over just to stop any tribal conflict, however they tried to assassinate him twice, because that's how the english owned mines made their money, using cheap black labour.

>0:31
Is... is this a demon?

Attached: 1535616708.png (622x667, 473K)

I want to understand why every time they're making a protest they need to dance.

Have you noticed how these people are always dancing?

Fucken wypipo gibbin us test we cant pass!

REPARASHOONS NAO! LOWER THE IQ-MARKUP FOR "MENTALLY CHALLENGED"!

AGAIN!!

So Anglos and Afrikaners race mix in SA?

Attached: 3Zy8Hv.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

What the fuck is that!

Attached: 734972_10200333846936991_1747887199_n.jpg (536x536, 54K)

STOP DANCING. God i'm glad i've never met a fucking nigger

Attached: 1531626030027.png (276x301, 55K)

Then you are retard, mr Dad

ummm wut ?

Am I a brainlet or is this confusing as hell? Especially for a childrens question.

This is truly one of the reasons why civilization as we know it is at it's death spiral. For some reason it is somewhat racist to state that different races have different traits and, for example, blacks in general has a lower IQ. But hey, let's just lower the standards and create quotas, at least then no one can call us racists.

Fuck this current year.

Attached: 4c7232940cd00aed29b21e7b4268272df7e6a6fa1138dcbd2d638fca5a50c3c7.jpg (808x805, 38K)

Reminds me of this article in another thread on teaching blacks:

>There is an unutterable secret among teachers: Almost all realize that blacks do not respond to traditional white instruction. Does that put the lie to environmentalism? Not at all. It is what brings about endless, pointless innovation that is supposed to bring blacks up to the white level.

>The solution is more diversity — or put more generally, the solution is change. Change is an almost holy word in education, and you can fail a million times as long as you keep changing. That is why liberals keep revamping the curriculum and the way it is taught. For example, teachers are told that blacks need hands-on instruction and more group work. Teachers are told that blacks are more vocal and do not learn through reading and lectures. The implication is that they have certain traits that lend themselves to a different kind of teaching.

>Whites have learned a certain way for centuries but it just doesn’t work with blacks. Of course, this implies racial differences but if pressed, most liberal teachers would say different racial learning styles come from some indefinable cultural characteristic unique to blacks. Therefore, schools must change, America must change. But into what? How do you turn quantum physics into hands-on instruction or group work? No one knows, but we must keep changing until we find something that works.

A White Teacher Speaks Out
archive.is/vf58R

Attached: IMG_4413.jpg (250x333, 20K)

>Show the hidden partners on your fingers to an adult. Color the fingers you showed.
Maybe it's because English is my second language, but I have no idea what is being asked for here.

Is this common core ? It looks designed to handicap people

>American """universities"""

The questions are deliberately confusing so more students get them wrong. You can't show discrepancies in learning outcomes between groups if everyone is doing shit on your doctored tests.

wut

Easy answer, Marty's pizza is bigger than Luis pizza 4/6 of 100cm2 is bigger that 5/6 of 50cm2 pizza

>We need to restart science but done by black people
>Science can't even explain how someone in this place in africa can cast lightning at people
Sensible white person: That's because he can't
>Ok every monkey in this room, stop laughing
>This is a safe place where we cannot say people are wrong (Pretty much what she says)

That's as far as I got before I had to close it.

>Maybe it's because English is my second language
No, it's confusing to a native of the language too, maybe to a schizophrenic it would make sense.

Attached: 1533843994471.jpg (550x700, 90K)

This is stuff you can't make up, take simple things like addition and subtraction and make them harder than they should be = dumb population.

Another one that drives me mad.

Attached: common core example 231.png (352x287, 177K)

First of all those are squares not cubes

Number bond?

Hidden partners?

lol wut?

If I went back to college and math read like this I considered shooting people

That one makes me crazy too.