RED ALERT

THE WALL WON'T HAPPEN IF WE LOSE THE MIDTERMS

WE NEED TO MEME FOR THE MIDTERMS TO SAVE TRUMP AND THE WHITE RACE

MAGA

Attached: 1526346498387.jpg (1000x562, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSd8ellS52M
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
youtube.com/watch?v=qWs806pvEHY
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Right wing is censored to hell on social media and Trump did nothing. We'll lose the midterms, the wall won't be built, and Trump will just make more excuses to why he didn't deliver on his campaign promises.

the DEMMYCRATS and CONGRESS needs to WAKE UP!!!

This is it? The black pill is really cyanide and we're already lying with uncle Adolf. Fuck, it was good knowing you lads. See you on the other side of the hell this world will become.

Attached: 1516493453056.png (320x467, 65K)

bump for saving the white race

Goodbye white America

Why does the wall need congressional approval, but Obama was able to spend billions and billions as he pleased with executive orders and "emergency funds"?

Post nipple color with time stamp Else you are a Jew.

Pink = white
Else a Jew with white skin

Jannies this is important please keep it floating if you care about the white race. look at my based post history and how significant I am in saving our people.

Praise Kek, and Hail Trump

Leafs relying on others to fight their battles has not changed... LOL.

That's what I'm talking about. Bring back the civ nats with the Kekestani religion. This is now KEK THREAD

PRAISE KEK

It was approved. The new NAFTA deal includes the Wall payment... Libtards are fucked... Mollies Wall is being built...

REEEEEEEEEEeeeee

Attached: 1529707403156.gif (621x639, 178K)

>americans
>white
lul wut

JESUS HELP

trump was talking about fortnite. he built it and then dabbed on the top

Attached: fortnitewall.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Attached: 1523178513099.png (1042x628, 782K)

Republicans aren't going to do that Trump wants and going by historical trends is the best way to predict elections in America. Can't really stop it. Just vote Rubio in 2020.

FUCK YOU MAGA

THE WORSE THE RIGHT LOSES THE LESS CHANCE OF A WALL

THIS IS A FIGHT FOR EVERY INCH JUST LIKE THE MEME WAR

Attached: 1530520742646.jpg (400x400, 33K)

he needs to appeal to the new gen Z! He needs more forenite friendly legislation

Attached: 1523597495_maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

>Trump
>Saving the white race
I shouldn't be surprised that Americans are this autistic.

Of course the cuckold hates Trump.

I do not "hate" Trump, I just think people are being very fucking retarded if they think that Trump is saving the white race. Also calling me a cuckold is not an argument.

MAKE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN

Attached: images(17).jpg (839x366, 88K)

You live in Sweden, you are literally a cuckold. Trump is Making America Great Again, faggot.

Attached: 1525994175659.png (396x385, 138K)

>You live in Sweden, you are a literal cuckold.
and you live in the United States of 56% mutt.

Dead meme, try again. You are getting blacker and blacker by the day as the vaginas of your more most beautiful women are ruined out of nihilism by animals who can't even appreciate what they're doing.

Trump is going to build a wall and slow the flow of beaners into America to give whites time to develop an identity and take back the country.

MAGA

Attached: 1527818118874.png (449x401, 490K)

Dead meme? like using a smug pepe and kekistan flag while ignoring arguments and resolving to using words like cuckold to "BASH LE EPIC LIBTARD BEN SHAPIRO STYLE COMPILATION PART 345830"
And also, Trump is building a wall but he isn't going to give just whites the time to develop an identity and take back the country, you fuckers are doomed. If he deports niggers to Liberia he'd be doing it but he isn't. Plus he is kike shill.

Ben Shapiro is Jewish.

Attached: 1529253644995.jpg (1600x900, 81K)

Yes, and that is not a response to my argument.
Why are you letting a "Cuckold" Swede win the argument?

fuck off and take your retard with you

>WE
WE
>WE
WE
>WE
WE
>WE
WE

We literally want to watch the world burn lurk moar

Attached: startac.jpg (499x365, 16K)

The wall was never going to happen.
Don't you understand that Trump is a meme president? It's all just for a good laugh or two.

Attached: average pol user.jpg (316x322, 16K)

You don't have an argument, brainlet.

>we
Fuck off faggot, why would you not support Trump?

Black pilling shill

Attached: 1525918043175.jpg (960x539, 124K)

I do have an argument, and that is that Trump is not working to save the white race. You have yet to disprove me with solid evidence.

I want to watch the Democrats cry again.

If he builds the wall he gives us more time to save the white race in America. We are doing okay, but a wall gives us another 20 years before there are too many beaners.

Attached: 1529311094917.jpg (750x744, 142K)

But is he going to deport the ones that have already "integrated" into American society? And a wall can't save an entire race of people, literally people can still come to America legally as a shitskin.

There is literally no way for you to lose the midterms as it stands.

Black approval for trump has gone from like 2 percent to almost 40% since the election.

Trumps followers are more loyal than ever and they should be, trump has achieved more than any other president and is now about to unfuck the internet by targeting the lefts censorship of free speech.

Trump is a god. He will win.

That doesn't matter right now. The beaners can have California for the foreseeable future. Demographics matter, a wall vastly improves projections therefore if you care about the white race you really want a wall built. What do you think?

Attached: 1527207916320.jpg (600x584, 61K)

If you want a homogeneous America, deport the niggers, deport the jews, deport the spics and deport the arabs. But then again white Americans are not Americans, Natives are. Why are you occupying land of a people that you slaughtered? (un intentionally and intentionally) Why are you not moving back to Europe to fix the problems in your ancestors land?

you know theres already a wall and all you do is go around it ? or climd a mountain to get over it?

Jesus Christ dude, chill out. You're talking about something that isn't feasible until after trump has been reelected. Why would you say crazy shit like that when it scares away the moderate conservatives we need on our side to save the white race. Get with the program.

Attached: 1508828072758.jpg (3264x2448, 582K)

>moderate conservatives will save the white race
>Get with the program
Sorry, I am not a good goy :(

Attached: trump-sign-with-black-men-and-boy.jpg (640x360, 74K)

But seriously, if you want to save the white race, No compromises. Do not let anyone attempt to sway anything if that is your goal. If you will just bow down for more "support" you are the biggest cuck on the planet.

>billions and billions
>with executive orders

Please substantiate that claim with your source. Thanks in advance.

>a magatard being this retarded

>But seriously, if you want to save the white race, No compromises. Do not let anyone attempt to sway anything if that is your goal.
This is so stupid and short sighted? What are you talking about? You have to make marginal gains everyday in the most effective way possible. Posting Trump memes to influence the midterms and increase likelihood of the wall being built is the best thing anyone can do.

>counter signaling MAGA
You're a huge faggot. Why do you hate Trump and the white race?

Attached: 1521918842654.jpg (2405x1603, 2.04M)

So, instead of going outside, organize meetings or campaign for white America, you are gonna stay inside of your parents house and shitpost Pepe memes and call people cucks when they disagree?

There will be no wall. The economy is ok but after Trumps era it will be like the old ways before Trump. Censorship will go into maximum overdrive. The corruption will grow more and more. The endless resource wars will continue, more and more shit skins will continue to come. Is there any end? When will we say enough is enough? When will the people rise up against these tyrants

Attached: image%3A119345_eightbit.jpg (2004x1998, 1.1M)

the day they stop shitposting thinking "yeah this will work out in the long run"

Really? I want to believe, but do you have a source on that?

>white

>call people cucks when they disagree?
If they're to the right of me, yes. We need to be appealing to normies in our memetic presentation and people like you make us look bad.

There are no politics outside, just fresh air and grass. On the computer we have access to the entire world and can influence it if we push the buttons just right. Download a folder of memes from the meme war and start spreading the good word.

Stop black pilling dude. There will only be a wall if you vote for Trump candidates in 2 months and spread funny memes in their support until then. This is a matter of life and death for the United States, if the midterms go badly Trump won't get reelected and then we're fucked. It's up to you user, only you have the power to choose. Heaven or hell.

Attached: 1515184156191.jpg (3108x1968, 819K)

>swarthy Dane
lmao looks who's talking

Attached: 1524495424091.png (655x650, 845K)

>If they're to the right of me, yes. We need to be appealing to normies in our memetic presentation and people like you make us look bad.
>implying I'm a conservative
Also, you want to appeal to normies? Go outside for a change, they are everywhere outside. Do some real activism you fat cunt. "Oh but there are no politics outside" Yes there are, you are just not the ones going outside and doing shit. Staying inside posting memes is not gonna work in the long run.

You can't post memes outside, retard.

>Do some real activism you fat cunt
lol how blue pilled can you be?

>Staying inside posting memes is not gonna work in the long run.
Uh buddy, don't you remember the alt right and how it got Trump elected? Yeah, that still works and will work in the long run.

Attached: 1533631710092.jpg (480x360, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OSd8ellS52M

>lol how blue pilled can you be?
So, actually going outside, having political conversations and using logic and reason to spread your ideals to others is bluepilled while sitting in a chair inside for 10 hours posting images of cartoon frogs is redpilled. Un-ironically off yourself you stupid cunt.

>The wall
>Impeachment (but not removal)
>Violent libs encouraged
what else?

There's not going to be a fucking wall anyway retard.
Trump, like every other politician, is just blowing hot air.

>Trumpposting
>guns
>shrill leftists btfo
>Ben Shapiro is creepy
>Bill Kristol is really creepy
>red pill
>the flag
>using e-celebs to distribute them via twitter and youtube

No race shit.

FUCK YOU SHILL

If the right wins the midterms then he for sure will. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1505795772584.jpg (2048x1025, 185K)

I made a meme

Attached: happened.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Fuck off boomer.
Go lick Trump's asshole somewhere else.

What the fuck is your problem? Why do you hate the President? You're a piece of shit.

Attached: 1533136300497.jpg (619x406, 82K)

>Why do you hate the President?
have you ever heard of something called disagreeing with someones ideas or views? Yeah its a foreign concept to both liberals and conservasharts

I thought trump's the only one stupid enough to think a wall will help. I guess he's got a lot of dumb followers, too.

Fuck off moron.
No one sane is going to vote for this senile retard for the second time and the wall will never be build

Attached: 1.png (1122x917, 1.47M)

Attached: 2.png (1124x792, 1.3M)

Attached: 3.png (1123x739, 1.23M)

Attached: Russia Russia Russia.jpg (532x405, 42K)

Attached: 4.png (1008x930, 1.26M)

Attached: 5.png (1017x851, 1.15M)

Bump for Trump

But the wall has already been started?

I love the idiots who believe that a guy who has a shitload of city real estate would start a nuclear war. It's like they don't understand how a nuclear war is fought.

Kill yourself nazi faggot.

Attached: 1526104921161.jpg (400x400, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
youtube.com/watch?v=qWs806pvEHY

forgot the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Other than the wall, what do you support of Trump?
There ought to be at least three things he has done that are beneficial to this country you could name, since you support him so much.
Otherwise this is fanaticism, and you don't support Trump at all, just the idol you've made of him.

the wall will never be built regardless

you were scammed, accept it

ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREACH, DEAR FRIENDS, ONCE MORE. OR CLOSE UP THE WALL WITH OUR ENGLISH DEAD.

Attached: 6a00d83478053469e201348650a311970c-pi[1].png (540x471, 416K)

The answer is what you expect from a leader. It's the question which is retarded. Why exactly should a politican have an opinion on relative merits of delivery systems? His job is to say what should be nuked, and let professionals do the rest.

Fuck off you stupid Nazi.

What the fuck is your problem?

YES! Post MAGA memes to activate meme magic for the midterms.

Attached: 1508172305248.png (540x735, 486K)

LOL at that nigga, he kbnows he's getting bullied at school because of his retarded magapede dad

>Hates Nazis
>Can't take criticism
>Can't offer any reason to support Trump other than the wall
Wow, it's like you support him just because it's trendy or something.

>literally already being built
>op is a libshit
slide

This. He is growing stronger, and all the people who voted for him the first time are only going to vote for him again.

>tacitly supports whites
>makes liberals cry
>hilarious and entertaining
>destroyed all of his beaner and beaner-loving competitors in the primaries
>says it like it is
Great president, very cool.

Retard, if we don't win the House the left is going to fuck everything up and Trump won't be elected. Get focused.

No, we need more meme power. Support the right to win the House, make quality threads.

Not if the wall doesn't get built and that won't happen if we don't win the House. Spread memes and influence to activate meme magic so we can build the wall.

Attached: 1515318285438.jpg (1024x1024, 192K)

>None of these are even things that should be considered for choosing a POTUS
Try what the guy said in your other thread, like this:
I've a rare opportunity to dissect someone's thoughts so thoroughly.
And so I do.
And I find you aren't anything more than a bandwagon hopper. How trite.

Supreme court nominations and rooting out deep state corruption are important parts of Trump platform and I will publicly signal support for him on those grounds. You were asking why I support him and answered that it's because he can potentially save American demographics if faggots like you would just fuck off and get out of the way.

Attached: 1534092700328.jpg (856x1000, 560K)

>I test you and you become agitated
>I claim you are a simpleton on this fact
You only name those actions Trump has taken instead of "Muh wall" "Muh demographics"
It's like you parrot information you hear, instead of forming opinions of your own.
That is what pisses me off about you.
You are a useful idiot that's on "my side"
I've already said this to you.
Grass roots ally is enemy when he's paid double by the enemy.

>Black approval for trump has gone from like 2 percent to almost 40% since the election.

There's literally no evidence for that claim besides Rasmussen, whereas the aggregate for the Midterms has Democrats up by +8, with one poll having them up by +13.

I'm not saying that Republicans are guaranteed to lose the House, but if the election were held today they would. While black support for Trump has increased, it's definitely not to the level of 40%, and I'm doubtful this necessarily translates to them voting for Republicans in the House.

Look on the bright side, aside from the Tax Cut, nothing happened with a Republican controlled House and Senate. A Democratic House can impeach Trump all they want, but they won't get the Senate to remove him from office.

>It's like you parrot information you hear, instead of forming opinions of your own.
What are you talking about? I live in Arizona and am worried about the Mexicans. FUCK

Attached: 1509201483917.jpg (1200x783, 134K)

It's not Trump losing 2020 that we need to worry about, it's Trump becoming a lame duck.