For My Legionaries - Codreanu

Has anyone else read this book? I just started reading it and I love it. It's the most anti-Semitic thing I've ever read and it's thoroughly entertaining.

Attached: 1520229991823.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68gUNpuQiSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you mind sharing a quote with us?

Hmm, let me find one. The entire book is basically anti-Semitism, so I'll find one at random, hold on.

Zelea Codreanu in theory-not practice is the most "redpilled" nationalist you can ever read.
Mostly because of his peasent/simple upbringing at the start of the globalist age.

It was from this uncertainty that the Judaic power sought to profit, by suggesting to and ultimately
exerting pressure on the ministries, Masonry and politicians to place on the agenda of the congress
the possible admittance of Jewish students into the students' associations.
In other words the transformation of the Romanian associations into mixed Romanian-Jewish ones
was attempted. The danger was serious: on one hand Bolshevism knocking at the door, on the other
the probability of being overwhelmed numerically by Judeo-communist elements in our own
groups. In at least two of them, Iasi and Cernauti, the situation was tragic. In spite of this, the
leaders of the congress, Labusca, the president of the Iasi student association and his entire
committee; Nazarie, Bucharest's president with his whole committee and all associations; and
Puscaru, Cluj's president, were won over to this idea. Young students are influenced very easily
particularly when they lack a faith. They let themselves be lured not so much by the immediate
material advantages they might be offered but more particularly by flattery and by the prospect of a
great future they were promised. But the youth must know that no matter what position he will hold,
he is a sentinel in the service of the nation and that permitting himself to be bought, flattered, lured,
means a dereliction of duty, and could even lead to desertion or betrayal.

The man himself.

Attached: Zelea Cdreanu.jpg (754x1178, 271K)

Pic related is where he refers to antisemitism as a science.

Attached: the science of anti-semitism.png (984x687, 67K)

Based Romanian

We will never have someone like him again.

Attached: garda de fier.png (647x672, 99K)

youtube.com/watch?v=68gUNpuQiSo

Attached: truth codreanu 3.png (1000x464, 641K)

Attached: truth codreanu 2.jpg (850x400, 84K)

Attached: truth codreanu.jpg (850x400, 67K)

I'm an American but reading this book has given me an entirely new respect for your country and Romanian fascism.

At least not someone who will stand out enough or have power/money to come into your life.

Attached: 54654321354.gif (500x281, 1.83M)

don't fall for a stupid larp, that book isn't redpilled. It's literally a larp in book form full of all kinds of crazy semi-occult spiritualist garbage

Damn...

>Implying romanians are white
Get out of here with that gypsy nigger

Attached: hanged nigger i wish this was you day of rope.jpg (486x958, 142K)

>not d.ubs checkem
Such a wasted opportunity of a meme.

MOARTE NOUA. MOARTE TUTUROR ROMANILOR. MOARTEA NOASTRA E SOLUTIA FINALA !

I don t speak romanian, but by the looks and keywords of your statement. I support you