When will humans prioritize their objectives on this planet? 2050? 2075? 2100?

When will humans prioritize their objectives on this planet? 2050? 2075? 2100?

Attached: FD1B7B6D-D7D3-4E58-867C-D2E0425D3350.jpg (960x960, 279K)

whats your point?

We need to start feeding the third world that way they can begin to thrive and overpopulate whites even sooner I mean uh, you don't want poor people to starve do you?

How do you eradicate poverty

Lmao because solving poverty is that simple.

Fuck off jew

Eat the poor.

Sweet

If they thrive and there communities aren’t carpet-bombed they wouldn’t immigrate and stay in their countries. Case in point; Gaddafi/Libya

Forced education.

I hear it's chewy.

They buy everybody the shit they need to live comfy for some time, while simultaneously solving none of the underlying problems that caused the poverty in the first place.

It should probably read: it costs 135 billion to buy the world a fish.

>samefag scum

It would cost that much for that year, the next year the nogs and spics would continue breeding ad infinitum needing more and more every year.

Tastes like cheap pork.

What exactly does education accomplish if there are no means to apply it? The only thing forced education would do for the impoverished is make them realise the gravity of their situation and the fact that there's fuck all they can do about their lot in life.

Fools will be fools, educated or no. A poor creation myth damns a people. You only need to look to all places controlled by Whites to see how apparent that is. Culture is key.
You give me far too much credit. I am way too lazy to do that.

>X ammount of sheckels to erradicate global powerty
what they don't tell you is that by "erraficate" they mean to give some poor people money/respurces for a year. That is not erradication. You can not erradicate powerty.
what else they don't tell you is that not spending all that money on military... would put a lot of people out of job and put them in powerty...
lefties are fucking idiots.

But when $134 billion of that fund goes into the hands of corrupt officials & warlords those poor folk are still going to be poor.

$125 billion only? lmao, that's like 20 dollars per person

They won't, it goes against human nature.

Go back to b

I bet I could eradicate poverty for wayyyy less.
Gimme 35 billion and there will be no more poor people.
Might have to hire some pol tards for the death squads

Rather than sending them food, teach them how to build farms and how to sustain them. If they ask for food, refuse. Tell them you will gladly send them expert consultants for building infrastructure.

Those that accept this method of help will undoubtedly improve their infrastructure to at least some extent, and those who don't will just starve and it will be no ones fault but the leaders of that country.

So how much does it cost to teach the world to fish?

>spend $135 billion to eradicate poverty for one year
>all the poor people given free food/money breed twice as fast
>now there are twice as many poor people

>still giving money to niggers
At this point, we won't colonize the moon for a more centuries.

>send consultants
>consultants ransomed by warlords
>infrastructure not built
>money wanted
Womp womp

Most migrants are not coming from libya they are coming from sub Sahara Africa via Libya.

let me tell you about niggers

>those hobbit feet

Sweet Jesus.

Global poverty tax and guilt tax when?

Most non-whites can't maintain infrastructure or get any use out of it. See: the transformation of Rhodesia into Zimbabwe

Her feet were specially nourished for this photo.

>spend 135 billion
>oh look now they're more overpopulated as they have just tripled in population
>spend 405 billion
>oh look now they're more overpopulated and new super diseases are being created due to the overcrowding
>spend 1.6 trillion dollars
>oh look we're running out of resources
>was worth every penny

Yes but Libya was actually doing something to prevent them from flooding Europe, cant have that now though.

you cannot eradicate poverty by giving money to poor people. They will just spend it on alcohol and gambling and be poor again. You need to educate them but usually this is hard too because wealth and IQ come hand in hand. As long as there are dumb people there will be poor people.

>yet the APC pictured is Soviet built

A God Emperor kicking everyone in the ass so they function properly.

*for a day

Attached: 1512433880536.jpg (720x618, 71K)

We'll be majority non-white by 2050, so if it's not done by then it's never going to happen.

I love political memes without citations.

Eradicating poverty is not profitable. USA and Israel need wars to expand their power.

>it would take $135 billion to kill all poor people
Let's use all the money we would've given to the UN.

Attached: 1503391699003.png (1000x800, 285K)

My objective on this planet isn't to give billions of dollars to niggers.

>throwing money at a problem.

I swear you fucking humans will never learn.

By teaching people that working is part of live

This. Bomb the gatekeepers(Yugoslavia, Libya...) and wonder why are shitskins coming in.

Attached: 1524307603576.jpg (381x315, 41K)

Do these dumbfucks not understand what that defense spending is on? It pays people for their work

>you fucking humans
>flag

Attached: 3f888a004b50e1c8f1b81bb41b535404fd6e6fa795b21e0d2f276f91a300f7ad.png (547x626, 18K)

eradicating global poverty would do far more damage to our planet than any war OP the damage caused by overpopulation is already hitting a point of no return.
war is the lesser of two evils

Attached: noir_that_feel.png (800x527, 377K)

Working has nothing to do with it when you're paid basically nothing

Give that cutie to a husband that will keep her in line. Problem solved.

>just throw more money at it!

How much money did it take to make Africa the utopia it is today?

>Hurr Durr, we use this much of X when Y is tangent purple dumpling

If you give poor people to raise them out of poverty they'll slump back down into poverty.

Give a man fish he can feed himself for a day but teach a man how to fish...

>climb in husk of burned out BRDM-2
>take out the 14.5mm cannon
>sell for a thousand dollars
>live like a king in said shit country
i mean, the means are right fucking there next to her

>country A stops spending money on war and spends in on their poor instead
>country B invades the defenseless country A to take their resources and subjugate their people
>there are now twice as many poor people in country A

Lol
How do you think a bunch of third worlders will maintain their infrastructure?
We can't even do that here, and we aren't completely third world
Yet...

How do you eradicate poverty? By putting every shitskin on gibs for his whole life? It's going to cost way more than $135 billion a year. What about the 20 children said shitskin is going to have? And the 20 children each of them will make later on?

>135 billion to eradicate poverty,
yeah for one fucking day.
In which the dumb cunts would simply take the time to breed more thus creating MORE suffering death and poverty.
Fucking GENIUS idea.

>fixing poverty instead of abusing it
>not enjoying the $5 colombian whores

You're such a fucking faggot.

They and you need a king. You are all hopeless without a leader to look up to.

Take his hand.

>if people with differing ideals would just sacrifice them fro common good
Tough shit but that is not how reality works. Whatever you give other will take. Most people are animals and there is nothing you can do about it.

You can't end poverty. You can only turn 1000 hungry niggers into 10 million hungry niggers by feeding them.
This is what has caused the overpopulation in Africa.

Also most of those wars are started and instigated by NATO countries, and israel. Just nuke Washington DC and Jew York, and there would be a lot less wars.

Attached: please reconsider.png (824x720, 430K)

>giving away wealth grants world peace and utopia
Begone, commie. Gibs don't solve issues.

Poverty

-the state of one who lacks a usual or socially acceptable amount of money or material possessions

You literally can't eradicate poverty. If 99.9999999% of the population has exactly the same amount of money/possessions, someone will still have less and be living in 'poverty'.

>135 bn$ eradicates global poverty

lol no

>it would take $135 billion to kill all poor people
No it wouldn't because those poor, unedcuated, and lazy niggers would still be poor, unedcuated, and lazy niggers with the added bonuses of expecting more free stuff and breed like rabbits whilst returning fuck all effort as "thanks".
>case in point; africa

I have a little story on that
>Live in a fishing town in the Netherlands
>Great wealth
>Church has a great idea to start a undertaking to learn Africans to fish like we do so they can make more money while also spreading the word of God of course
>Couple of fishermen volunteered to go
>They arrive at some shithole of a village
>So they start classes on how to fish and maximise profit etc.
>Class starts at 9 A.m.
>Every male in the village is invited
>9 A.m. no has showed up
>10 A.m. no has showed up
>11 A.m. no has showed up
>12 A.m. some people start showing up
>1 P.m. most people have showed up
>This happens every time
>So the niggers put what they learned into practice and get a ton of fish from the lake
>They sell everything and make a lot of money
>Instead of spending it on useful things like food, they spend all their money on things like televisions, mobiles and liquor
>Never work unless all their money is gone
>The fishermen just gave up after that

The African culture is just too messed up to work with our systems.

Attached: Africans.jpg (548x331, 44K)

Fantasy. What of the power of the will and man's volition if our governments are to provide for everyone?

Difficulties such as poverty, famine, war and disease are here for one purpose only. To temper the will of man and survive. This is why you westerners as such fucking pussies nowadays, no longer a shining beacon of what a man should be.

We should eradicate Jews instead.

You can use that wealth to create places of learning for these poor souls instead.
Feed them knowledge and they will feed themselves.

>eradicate global poverty

that would be a nice nine months, sans poverty
at which point it AT LEAST doubles, as does the cost

Do you believe that the globe can be overpopulated?

>sans
cringe

i donate a lot of money to planned parenthood and the KKK, what more do you want?

i need not induce cringe
raise your level of sophistication

it is overpopulated with shitskins, that's why we need to end US farm and foreign subsidies

well no, it does, but for a very short while

cringe x 2

*it

>it would take 135 billion to eradicate poverty

No it fucking wouldn't. Once you provide living conditions, clothes, and food for a populace they're going to reproduce beyond their means. Meanwhile you're going to have to pay the cost of poverty annually. This will have a staggering increase year over year until you can't afford it any longer throwing your own populace and the one you've been supporting into chaos plus all of the other mouths you've created.

This why taking in middle eastern immigrants will never alleviate the pressure or needs of the people in the Middle East. When you remove millions of the populace the remaining will just replace them as the space increases and demand goes down.

You might as well be trying to get rid of a rodent infestation by tossing bags of food all over your living room floor. Complete and utter ignorance to the underlying problem no one wants to think about. And because they refuse to face it they hurt even more people in the long run.

you forgot the last and best step

> why don't we just import them here en masse, they will enrich our culture and revitalize our economy for sure

do you need gibs to end your poverty?

You should learn some French Czechbro. It's useful and the cuties melt when they hear you talk.

>It would take $135 Billion to eradicate global poverty
For how long? This is Bernie level of retardation.

GAS THE KIKES 2020
SCALP EVERY NIGGER 2022

Feed them knowledge and they will learn how to abuse everyone else more efficiently. There's a reason most of the global poverty comes from shitholes that literally couldn't hope to sustain themselves without being subsidized by others.

yikes
so much for "sophistication"

I do speak some French, hence the cringe. Also I'm not interested in sluts who would "melt" from hearing French.

>You need to educate them

education is mostly a meme; it's a false god for plebs who observed that elites were educated and therefore education would make you elite

genius will manifest with or without a formal education

>its ok when i do it
>i was only pretending retart

when I do what

people will never accept it but war, poverty, famine, death are all necessary aspects of existence.
people are no different than animals, we learn through pain. is it possible to learn through positive enforcement? yes. But a hard learned lesson is a lesson not easily forgotten

neither can you educate them
nor than you can educate a hog
the highest quality of life they can attain to without whites' handouts is mud huts and sticks

Attached: image.jpg (421x742, 287K)

owo

As soon as the Ashkenazi (= Turkic Khazarian Edomites) ''jews'' and shills are purged. (((They))) privately own the central banks and thus the money supply.