Reminder that taking pride of the accomplishments of Aristotle, Rome...

Reminder that taking pride of the accomplishments of Aristotle, Rome, Shakespeare or Beethoven just because you happen to share a similar skin tone is as retarded as American blacks taking pride on the black pharaohs of Egypt while the vast majority of them are from the Sahara.
Just like blacks, there are numerous tribes of white people, all different from each other. White identity is the definition of social construct, much as American black identity is also a fabrication based on their common former slave condition
Pic unrelated

Attached: folder.jpg (1000x1000, 860K)

Belgiums R Germuns.

thats cool and all but why does that mean we should let millions on violent 3rd worlders in?

The eternal point

Fag.

No, but seeing white fat germanic edgelords LARPing as the sons of Rome is cringe as fuck

still not as bad as letting in millions of violent shitskins

not even close. We actually ARE the same color and race as those people.

Blacks aren't and never were egyptians. Go to egypt and tell me those sand niggers are nigger niggers.

Not the same thing, I'm descended from those peoples, African Americans aren't descended from the ancient Egyptians.

Why do we have celebrities and shit then.

Europe is fourth reich

Its okay to like black cock user, Maybe i can supply you with one

Nope

Nobody should we waz

aaaaaaaaaaahahaha

rigidy rekt

Based

>Blacks aren't and never were egyptians
Indeed.. There were some Nubian kangz though, that's the source of the whole we wuz egyptians meme
white race is not a race, just because you are the same color as someone doesn't mean you are the same race. A Slav person is very different than someone from the Low Countries. Also, Rome and Greece were always a little more swarthy than Northern Europe anyway. There's also a lot of Mongoloid people in Scandivania. Traits are a continuum, not a discreet thing.
>I'm descended from those peoples
Do you have Greek or Roman ancestry? I am not doubting you have English ancestry as it's fairly common. But for example, for someone from Belgium or the Netherlands to take pride on the accomplishments of the British, Greeks or Italians is just plain ridiculous. Maybe Germans and Northern French, as we are indeed kind of related

theres a difference between feeling pride and taking credit. you're obviously a jordan peterson brainless zombie who can only repeat his talking points so you will never understand that difference.

Waarom is dat meer retarded dan iemand die trots is op iemand van hetzelde land, of iemand uit een andere regio, uit een ander dorp?

And these people also the ones taking credit for rome, greece, renaissance, reconquista, great philosophers and minds of the ancient south europe, then they go into "reeee meds are not white" mode , then you say "but those were meds" and they say "no no no , you see, those were nordics who got raped by arabs and muslims, thats how they managed to accomplish so much"

> taking pride of the accomplishments of Aristotle, Rome, Shakespeare or Beethoven
I take pride in their accomplishments by letting these people live again in my mind, thinking their thoughts.
I take pride in the tradition of the west by trying to pick it up and carry it forward and maybe even improve upon it a bit.
Is it not also the case that I can take pride in other cultures traditions in this way? Is it not the case that we've been doing this for the entire history of humanity, building this Western Canon, building civilization? If ancestors and influential people in the past have valued these things, why can't I? Am I not allowed to have a past, you rootless cosmopolitan bugperson kike?

>Don't be proud of your race goy.

Attached: Merchant Talk.png (144x151, 11K)

Feeling pride in what?

Unless you are a direct descendant of someone who accomplished something great then what entitles you to be proud of someone elses accomplishment?

whether or not you are related to someone by 6 degrees or directly doesn't matter.

whatever you do is whatever you do.

you can't take credit for or be held responsible for something someone else has done.

>No, but seeing white fat germanic edgelords LARPing as the sons of Rome is cringe as fuck
No one does that.

This.

It's ridiculous for whites to try to take credit for the accomplishments of their ancestors because you're all racists for colonialism and slavery.
t. WW Kangz

Why shouldn't I be proud of my ancestors and my race's achievements? It's not my fault that the brown and black people are a bunch of losers.

Literally nobody does this and this is a retarded narrative. You pay homage to the great men of your race because they helped form the civilized life we currently enjoy and thus take pride in what your people have done. It's not "taking credit" it's taking inspiration and realizing their spirits live inside of us.

>Niggers can be proud of the handful of obscure as fuck Nubian kings who ruled a few years out of thousands of years of history, but you must ignore the entirety of European history when it comes to your own heritage
Ok, thank you for helping me think, Mr. Finkelstein

It's not pride.
It's about protecting the ideas, influence, values - which have shaped and made our own society successful; which came about because of Ancient Greece, Rome etc.

They were and are the pillars of western civilization.

We can't just throw that away for literal brownie points.

Do you think Isaac Newton's great-great-great-great grandfather was a genius? He could have been a retard or a dull person.
Even if on an individual level we are not blessed with the same genius or talents, as whites our DNA carries the necessary for it to emerge in our descendants

Fucked up to realize its been g*rmans vs kikes for all of history

Attached: UrnfieldCulture.jpg (600x562, 367K)

Then we aren't guilty for slavery or colonialism either, you fucking moron.

If we are, we're also connected to those past accomplishments to the identical degree.

Beethoven?
white men developed musical instruments and knowledge, working together like crafty white men do
that’s what a symphony represents, son
truly tremendous achievement

Exactly
we learn by imitation
Isaac Newton was an autist no one liked, but his mind, my friends, was so beautiful

Attached: 80ECCAAF-0971-47C1-AE95-1B376C1463F2.jpg (600x483, 85K)