JUST NOW: MACRON REVEALS POWERLEVEL

Macron has been tweeting some SPICE on immigration lately.

Attached: Capture.png (601x217, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/08/30/migranti-macron-sono-io-lanti-salvini-il-ministro-ipocrita-riapra-i-confini-invece-di-respingere-donne-e-bambini/4589511/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that sounds pretty cucked

Attached: 1521400553663.jpg (2548x3359, 634K)

>Daddy Trump™

European solidarity=EU
dividing Europe=Nationalism
He's basically siding with the progressive vision in that tweet. Learn to read.

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the nationalists as the ones who "want to divide Europe".
You know how they love to contradict themselves every time they open their mouths.

Attached: 1502847797899.jpg (509x377, 26K)

yeah this unfortunately

Erd*gan is a CIA nigger piece of shit, he needs to be COUP'D

Attached: 1528548970412.jpg (3572x2721, 506K)

Next constitutions should have that only married men with children can be heads of state. Tired of all these puppets who only care about the here and now rather than posteriority

Attached: 1521078841831.jpg (1258x1156, 198K)

It is referred to this.

Orbán and Salvini team up to attack Macron
Hungarian PM and Italian interior minister meet in Milan to discuss shared ambitions and a common enemy.

is right
is a faggot

>Accept more brown people, you stupid fucking goys! My stock portfolio and slumlord rental properties aren't going to appreciate by themselves!
>What's that? You want a middle class life like your parents? Sounds like you're trying to divide Europe and its solidarity, you fucking nazi!

Attached: 1528964543602.jpg (600x900, 60K)

he's pro globalist retard

freemason rothschild banker

He reveals that he is a progressive and wants the whole of Africa coming here, yeah. Or rather, he always said this from the start, just reaffirming it.
Do you have reading comprehension issues?

>cryptojew former rothschild banker; agent
this man is your enemy.

macaroni copelets need to GTFO already

He's a cuck, so most of frenchies are.
nothing new goys

based and redpilled senpai

And his power level is: ... cuck. Just as we expected

Good intention, but that'd enable fags too.

>so most of frenchies are
That doesn't really translate the way I'm assuming you were trying.

What you said is basically:
"Il est cocu DONC la plupart des Français le sont aussi".

If you were trying to say "Il est cocu COMME la pluspart des Français", it would be more accurate to say "He's a cuck, like most Frenchies".

Macron is in Binland at the moment. Säätö-Sale telling security to shut it down..

Attached: c4ac3f6c302e060d895c579cb95b6bd294acdab4d27599cda8ba6bd91169605a.jpg (1024x624, 64K)

HE IS A ROTHSCHILD DAMAGE CONTROL AGENT

He is trying to pacify discontent in France by pandering to talking points on immigration while on the other hand establishing greater EU power and furthering the globalist agenda in many different ways. Its pure slight of hand bullshit deception.

roger that.
>slight
Sleight

>999666
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 0a9.jpg (236x227, 11K)

>solidarity is never with the citizens
>charity is never with your own people
>fraternity is never with your own poors

I think it's time to divide, because this kind of union is suicidal and leads to civil war.

>If you don't get down on your knees and suck muslim and nigger dick you are dividing Europe!

at least they have enough sense of family to make or be a foster family for kids.

Macron and Merkel are child-less cunts with no sympathy to the common person.

fuck off k*rd

>Trying to vassalise France

Madman

so he revealed that he is progressive, wow

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/08/30/migranti-macron-sono-io-lanti-salvini-il-ministro-ipocrita-riapra-i-confini-invece-di-respingere-donne-e-bambini/4589511/

He literally admitted being a cuckold.

Macron is assembling a team of easier mocked Progressive countries like cucked Sweden to oppose Italy+Visegrad group's Chad Nationalism. This is to act as a foil and strengthen support for the far right.

Macron is on drugs all the time
he's been talking a lot of nonsense

Correct, i'm not that good in english, but im trying, thx leaf.

Vive le Québec libre btw

France is ground zero for the Kalergi Plan. Look at the mural under the Eiffel Tower. The artist who did it is a friend of the Rothchilds (They have a super yacht with his art work on it) and his other work show black figures murdering white figures.

Not one or two paintings but numerous paintings he has done with the same theme.

J'habite en Ontario maintenant, lol.

What a great photo

>You know how they love to contradict themselves every time they open their mouths.
This. Every day is opposite day in progressive land.

Attached: fs3626.jpg (440x450, 48K)

Not just Macron, but most of the elites are addicted to drugs, alcohol and prostitutes

He's just doing it to get the FN supporters on board, once FN is no longer a threat he'll go back to being a centrist cucklord

how do you trust a man whose wife is a 65 year old hag? disgusting

casually yeah
but in France its on another level
fun fact: Sarkozy used his presidential jet to smuggle in cocaine
but Macron seems to be on something 'mind-expanding'

nice reading comprehension

Rest assured Macron will side with the "Progressive vision".

Attached: 1519237200484.jpg (960x960, 209K)

Attached: K331648orQPM.png (1199x179, 19K)

This. Macron is a piece of shit.

Attached: 180424101633-05-trump-macron-0424-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 86K)

>a group of medoids and slavshits opposing the might of true Aryan EVROPEANS like Swedes and Germans
Lmao those subhumans don't stand a chance

(((Macron)))

>"please just let us create our superstate, forcing you to share a political union with millions upon millions of others who will now have a word to say on how you shall live. Further diluting your citizenship in an ever growing "Democracy".

Tyrants and Globalists get the noose.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Attached: 839459364875638745.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

Macron is a Rothschild banker and a CIA plant.

>Kike banker puppet having powerlevel of any kind

see

Attached: 2ed.png (750x750, 26K)

and most of the leaders dont have any children

Do you know the context? This was in relation to the Italy and Hungary meeting where Orban said Marcon is his enemy and the enemy of Europe.

>Europe and it's solidarity
Nationalism

>Progressive
Divisive

I fucking hate this kid. Not my president.

this faggott is the worst european leader, what a fucking hypocrite

Attached: sauli vittu nyt.webm (1280x720, 996K)

Macron is a Rothschild puppet who married a grandma.... merkel is a childless feminist... Teresa May is a childless feminist... Trudeau is pretty boy social justice warrior.... wtf is wrong with you white people? Grow some balls.

Attached: IMG_1307.jpg (661x747, 90K)

HAHAHAHA

WTF tweet were you reading? He sounds like the tiny french faggot that he is. He just yesterday said that he plans on standing firmly in the way of orban and salvini.

Attached: 1535547865-salvinimacron.jpg (665x221, 25K)

If numbers Sale kills Macron for the lulz

No kid, no blackmail, no weaknesses
The ones who chose to have some, chose to be weak
The ones who chose to have some, shan't charge others with their weak choices
Also you are not others boss, faggot
Also ppl are free to do whatever they want, you filthy Kremlin commie POS

Lol at the paid shills shilling this stupid frog all over the English speaking internet all the while his popularity in France is abysmal.

Is this the future? Paid shills shilling corporate farts?

That would not solve much because these people are out of touch with the common man. They are so far removed, they do no even educate their children in the countries they govern. They send their kids to Switzerland to mingle with all the other globalist leader kids.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

The word we use is candaule

>macron got a new pr company to manage his social media to use meaningless propaganda phsrases that literally doesnt say anything but vaguely flirt with Gaullism
non-news if you just look at it with somewhat more objective glasses; he doesnt even take a side, he just list 2 sides as the supposedly only choices and make phrases like "europe" and "solidarity" that will most certainly be defined differently by him than what you emulate in your mind reading it.

this guy is a shill and always have been, but even the most retarded of kike advisors/controllers see what side you need to flirt with these days.

Slave to a false song.

yes he's a cuck what's your point?

Pic related

Attached: ADE8F288-E157-4278-9B59-D7924A12C88F.jpg (400x425, 66K)

So she looks like a kikess in her prime?

Based japan.

he's an antifa manlet that fails at posing as a "centrist"

He looks like he's tweaking

Sadly Malta seems to want to join the cucks

Not Emperor Trump. He's a good daddy. My daddy.

>I'm free to do what I want
>that's why I choose to destroy the West

>france quits the eu

Attached: 1475078503821.jpg (764x514, 306K)

>progressive
There's something incredibly ominous about that word when these globalist faggots use it.

Jesus fucking christ. What a degenerate.

This timeline is wrong. Geordi LaForge isn't supposed to wear overalls or have cheese curl looking dreads

Attached: ben_cosby3.jpg (600x450, 26K)

This

faggots

What ridiculous shit is this? There is nothing better that could be put in charge of a nation than a father. No kid means no personal investment in the future of the nation. It's the same problem with Merkel.

It's fitting that he's an ex-Rothschild banker because he's entirely self-serving. Only his kind of trash could claim France has no culture, and only our brainwashed people could still elect him despite saying this. Our First Lady seduced her husband when he was 15, and she was already married with children IN HIS CLASS. This has nothing to do with what you said, I was taking the opportunity to rant.

I don't approve of constitutionally blocking non-fathers from being president, but we should be wary of middle-aged non-fathers anyway in such positions. They can only be serving themselves.

Attached: 1478792548019.png (337x498, 328K)

Jupiter Rising the Jews predicted this

Day of guillotine when?

Learn to read you literal mongoloid. He's siding with the kikes here.

Salvini and Orban called Macron the "adversary", it's pretty self-explaining.
We really fucked up by electing this guy, french are such sheeps.

>nationalism vs progressivism

lmao what a shitty attempt at reframe

it’s actually nationalism vs globalism

>No kid, no blackmail, no weaknesses
No kids means no stake in the future of the nation.
>Also ppl are free to do whatever they want, you filthy Kremlin commie POS
Not in France, you aren't even free to say out loud what you think or a red judge can send you in prison.

BENALLA BENALLA BENALLA

Attached: 1532735558378.jpg (900x576, 49K)

>burger reading comprehension

Attached: op.png (987x871, 76K)

Well, the reality is that both seek to divide Europe, just in different ways. If the immigration issues remain unaddressed, European nations will all be dealing with their own balkanizing regions as the muslims form cells and then secessionary governments. They've bred the foundation for a new conglomerate nation that will rip territory away from all of them. They've bred a West European Chechnya.

This is the one he's referencing most

Attached: 1535443575349.jpg (960x520, 103K)

Its funny how career Politicains make the most horrendous decision's especially if you're a President or a Prime Minister of an Nation state.

Unironically speaking, the most responsible, trusted and common sense speaking Politicians are the ones that have children such as Nigel Farage!

Emmanuel Macron is just another shill who wants muh diversity and other bs things that proven to not work!

What is that symbol?