Halalpunk 2077

>CDproject Red is base-

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-112636_YouTube.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqaIY1kuckg
youtube.com/watch?v=fKdMWGF68HI
youtu.be/DvVjkqB3LH0
youtu.be/71PGfpPg-v8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well it's a dystopia in the future what did you expect? Wolfenstein?

It's meant to be part of the dystopia, It's a common theme in cyberpunk

youtube.com/watch?v=SqaIY1kuckg

looks about right, where's the 5 billion niggers pouring over the walls into civilization out of famine

Its MEANT to be a dystopian, crime ridden, violent, degenerate hellhole

as long as youre allowed to go postal at will

wow, i a futuristic ghetto there are still mudslimes, what a suprise.

A monoculture wouldn't be a believable setting for dystopia.
I approve of this design decision.

Postal AWP mod was based

Attached: Fag Hunter quest.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Some people think wolfenstein is a dystopia, can you believe it?

youtube.com/watch?v=fKdMWGF68HI

Attached: This is pretty comfy actually.jpg (1280x610, 349K)

im skeptical as shit of this game. open world fps games always end up a big letdown. are they making this exclusive for PC or is it hopeless?

>mentally ill incels that still play video games
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

the perspective look weird here.

Yeah but that will become historical accuracies if current trend in white demographics continue it's not the same as lying, like Battlefield games.

Filth, degeneracy and decay in cyberpunk setting is nothing but a good thing. If you read the source material it's obvious that the world is kiked to the max in all aspects.

Hitler was famous for not getting perspective right, could this be a little reference to that?

hey better keep us occupied at home than be on the streets right?

that's literally what the original trailer was about

youtu.be/DvVjkqB3LH0

the nose on that cyborg chick always bothered me for some reason

deepest lore

Attached: 1495311019235.png (268x281, 104K)

Wow, this is suppose to be the worst case scenario huh

i thought she was qt3.14

youtu.be/71PGfpPg-v8

Too many white people for future USA

The literal point of the series, even before CDPR got their hands on it, is that multiculturalism, niggers, degeneracy and everything that fits the left's theme nowadays is fucking disgusting and wrong.

Ffs I didn't even notice till you pointed it out. That is so slight that you could you miss it easily

This will be one of the few games besides doom eternal that i will pay full price for

>trailer was released 5 years ago

That's a fucking damn long time.

IIRC it was released in 2011 got taken down and uploaded again later

>thinking this is a bad thing for the game
I swear people on both /v/ and Jow Forums know fucking nothing about the setting. It's not supposed to be a world you'd want to live in.

It was a teaser, the whole plot got changed since then because it got leaked a few years back. That plus the fact they were working on the Witcher 3 really pushed the game back.

No that was the original date. They didn't announce they were making a game at all regarding the setting until about mid 2012.

It's Kasia Danysz. She's from Poland so she might be a yid

Attached: Untitled.jpg (541x539, 77K)

>the whole plot got changed
any details?

Attached: z21985240Q,Katarzyna-Danysz.jpg (620x507, 46K)

>when Jow Forums has more reasonable videogame discussion and is less trigger happy regarding calling something SJW

Why is /v/ such a shithole?

Attached: 1533276218752.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

> the whole plot got changed since then because it got leaked a few years back

Give proof

You do realise that Cyberpunk 2077 takes place in the worst place in the Cyberpunk's world - California, right?

What did you expect from "the worst"?
A perfect white utopia?
are you retarded?

>Why is /v/ such a shithole?
gamergate happened

90% of the oldfags from /v/ left this board a long, long time ago
now /v/ is full of shills, retards, literal niggers, and our beloved Jow Forumsedittors

Is Kasia Danysz or Katarzyna Danysz a jewish sounding name in Poland?

What's the best place?

Didn't old /v/-tards perma-move to steam forums?

>first thing you see is a fat fuck on a hover round
>Muslims
>junkie trash
>ay lmao cyber buddist
>Faggot offering you drugs/sex
>crime scenes everywhere
>random white collar whites trying to ignore their failed society on the way to make shekels for Mr. goldberg

Yep sounds pretty dystopian to me. Almost like CDprojekt nailed it....

It's not pandering user, it's a stern warning about the future the west is currently choosing.

Kasia / Katarzyna is a polish equivalent of "Catherine"
Danysz is a polish, not jewish, surname
some polish scientists had this surname

japan

Detroit, they've got this cyborg policeman cleaning up all the filth there

Europe

Europe more or less controls USA ( or what's left of it ) and has an access to a doomsday device that can easily nuke any country on earth

>muslims
>in the future
ahah, good joke bulgaria

>dystopian society is actually a liberal wet dream
>utopian society where humans colonized space is bad and only nazis would want it
Video game devs are fucking retarded.

You would have open ethnic warfare in this setting. That's whats not believable.

The fact that they are portraying urban life in an independent California that has experienced massive demographic shift and gone huge into globalist policies as a dystopian nightmare is indeed pretty based.

Fair enough. She just looks kind of jewy in some pictures

Attached: w6GktkpTURBXy82ZWJkYjYzNTg4ZTAxNjhiNzcxZWZhN2Q5OWUzNTFmOS5qcGeRkwXNAXrM2A.jpg (378x216, 41K)

Mutts btfo

>implying mudslimes won't be the majority in the west in 2077
>implying societies and technology won't fall back to middle-age except for Chinese

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

This.
The inclusion of character models with yarmulkes in games like GTA makes me so happy.

Damn I should go to my local diner again soon

cd project have gone full sjw after bending the knee to liberals.

Oh well, we still have witcher 3

its nigger in burga wtf

shills

lol holy shit didnt they make a jewish neighborhood in gta4? i remember seeing those guys walk around.

poo in the loo

take the poo to the loooooo

It's set in California.

If anything, there should be even more shitskins.

go back to /v/ idiot

>2077
>muslims STILL wearing burkas
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA its the little things i live for

This.

Also, checked.

>Danysz is a polish, not jewish, surname

Allah fashion is timeless

>cdproject makes a dystopian future gta shithole
>sjws love it and proclaim it a utopia
See the irony their utopia is a dystopia.

I guarantee it's just that one area that's dense and remotely cyberpunk looking. Driving anywhere, you could see the edge of the city no matter where you looked. The density is not there, I expected way more from a huge team with this many years. I was expecting much more of an RPG too, this just looks like any other FPS with some RPG elements tacked on now, it's very retarded that they announced all those "classes" and it turns out you can only play as three that will barely be any different from each other. Also the dialog is awful. This was the game I was looking forward to most and the hype is pretty much completely gone now.

Doesn't matter. Since 19th century most of Polish Jews use traditional Polish surnames that were originally used by gentry or burghers. Same thing happened to peasants who didn't have family names.

I perma moved to Jow Forums

Their is a certain romance towards the setting, but only the tech not the society

Same, since before candyass filter so 2011

sjws were calling it a utopia for being progressive and diverse.

Is she Jewish?

I belive she is jew.

same. thought it would be an isometric kinda thing like the old fallout games when i heard of it. this just looks like another bunch of empty prerendered promises

Pretty sure there will be no muslims and that the future is Asian.

Why are (((they))) all giving us stories about robots who believe they're human, and actually try to convince us that the robots are people?

I would have to agree

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

why are you so obsessed with her / jews?

cripplechan

Definitely a kike

fuck off

CDProyekt has never made isometric games. They made The Witcher series and that's pretty much it.

Same. Every other board is shite

Because he live with niggers.

I actually expected an FPS from the start. It's not the part that I think makes it shallow, I was hoping for it to be an FPS game where you choose a class and the game will be different every time. A city big enough to have different adventures in. They didn't show any of this off in the trailer, at least, and it just looks like any other FPS game with powers that's been released within the past few years.

lots of Poles have weird aquiline noses. Not Jewish, but still the biggest aesthetic problem with Polish women.

to be fair I expect a dystopian future to feature a few towelheads here and there, not like the game has an aesthetic that can be ruined

Not her in particular. I've lost my zest for gaming lately. Jew spotting is an entertaining way to fill the time. It's like a puzzle/mystery. When the Bulgarian pointed out the slight hook nose it took my interest.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Amen.

Attached: this makes feminists mad.png (277x341, 217K)

Because I live with niggers armed and trained by Jews.

Attached: Mandela mossad2.jpg (1110x688, 186K)

>set in year 2077
>in some european/murican-like city
IRL by that time all women in EU/USA will be wearing hijabs.

>an FPS game where you choose a class and the game will be different every time
Jesus christ, you expect them to put actual WORK into a game?

Crime-ridden multicultural hellhole. Sounds about right.

It's not the poles fault that Americans let their country get destroyed.

I think it's only an aesthetic problem because we've come to associate it with the negative personality traits of Jews. To be honest a big strong nose can be quite attractive, like on a lot of Italian women.

nah

She is christian and polish
so there goes your theory, straight out of the window

i dont know why you still live there. With those subhumans.

>Night City is a degenerate dystopian hell hole
>shocked and angry to see muslims and blacks who do crimes and degeneracy
Come on buddy. White people only make up 1% of those things. It makes sense as to why it's so rare to see them.