Based patriarchal russia jailing autists for internet memes about women, western cucks btfo

based patriarchal russia jailing autists for internet memes about women, western cucks btfo

Attached: baste.png (576x722, 300K)

>russia is bas-

lol he looks so glum

He looks like a young putin

WTF SJWs love Russia now.

They don't
the man was speaking against god

blyat

WTF Muslims love Russia now

inb4 op vanned

They do. Memeing about islam lands you to Russian prison and Putin personally condemned Muhammad cartoons, specifically declaring them illegal.

if you spreading dumb shit you're gonna be jailed
being retarded is not an excuse
if you think it's injustice then I have simple solution for you
*DO NOT LET RETARDED PEOPLE USE INTERNET AND THEY WILL BE FINE*

what did he say?

I think freedom to be retard online is more important than precious feelings that retard might hurt.

maybe he said if you kill a woman you get free vodka and potato. almost incited a gendercide.

"In 2014, Smirnov uploaded a picture of a man punching a woman in the face, captioned, “Unlike women, house pets never betray you.” The man shared the picture in a Vkontakte community called “Hatred for Women” that had “no more than three members.”"
very dangerous criminal. this guy can breathe freely now that the perpetrator has been arrested

Your opinion is very important to us.
Please, keep us informed.

Officials never showed any of his posts/pics and I can't find any of it.

Officials said he was posted such thit on regular basis for a long time. Sure he deserves to be slapped, but not going to prison.

did you ressurect Stalin yet?

Why are Russian men so goofy looking?

It's fun being goofy looking.
It's also makes everyone thinks you're goofy and start underestimating you, AND THEN YOU STRIKE AND TAKE THEIR WEALTH AND WOMEN when they didn't expect it from goofy looking guy.

Our govt working on it. In the next 30 years Russia will became somethin really dystopic.

Russia was never based

PASTE Jewish oligarch controlled Russia!

You are disgrace to our contry, bootlicker scum

MGTOW = Jewish subversion.

I support RU government actions. Hatred of women is only justified in the West because our women are really destroying us but in Russia they are uplifting society therefore hatred of RU women is subversive.

It was always based hence the JEWnited States plots against it starting in 1917.

lol, maybe they're uplifting for you because you're a brown foreigner and they whore themselves out for you for free.

russia is a proxy jewish state.

just like america

they play both sides. Left vs right.

Attached: western_wall_vladimir_putin.jpg (880x495, 83K)

St. Petersburg kikery has spoken...

You're disgrace to your mom, retarded brainled.

If he is a legit autist they should just line him up with the rest and properly execute his retarded ass with a shot to the back of the head.

russian scum.

I support my incel brothers. Women are whores, especially in russia. The boy didn't do anything wrong. Women deserve beatings and pain, because they are sub80 iq breeding machines.

Attached: dillon-arm-wrestles-with-dutch-using-the-arm-that-the-predator-eventually-blows-off.jpg (400x297, 21K)

Russia is civnat heaven, so this makes sense. Worship the flag and Putin and you’re good to go even if you’re a transsexual nigger. I know white Russians are not happy with this.

Attached: lazar62088.jpg (620x416, 147K)

>Russia thread
>Russia posters say they hate themselves and their country
Just move lol

Jow Forums is packed with "Russians" who are in reality kikes or butthurt Ukrainians.

nonsense. The only black man that has run for office in Russia had a campaign slogan that was "I will work for you like a nigger" that comes from the racist popular expression "working like a nigger"...that's how racist Russians are.

RIDF in full force

>In the next 30 years Russia will became somethin really dystopic
So a return to normalcy? It's an interesting idea for people to live their life under 3 different boots over 90 years. Now it's people born under the tsar, living under stalin and dying under putin.it's interesting to have people born in the late soviet union living to see what awful shit your government is going to cook up for russia soon.

>be russian
>mock western cucks
>go to prison
>get raped

Russians are racist, but not the government, at least when it concerns their own citizens. Richard Spencer, Alex Jones type would have been gulag’d a long time ago in Russia. The government there doesn’t allow any divisions to happen in the society even if it’s for a legitimate reason.

This. it even says here: "Internet users convicted of nonviolent crimes under Criminal Code articles 282 (extremist hate speech) and 148 (offending religious sensitivities)."

So this is their usual business when it comes to internet speech. They did it with putin memes. If you are anti gov. , criticize women or islam (they have to protect their chechens and other shitskins) you are facing prison.

>“Unlike women, house pets never betray you.”
based AND redpilled

>i support women as long as it's Isra... i mean Russia

Attached: 15355624600920.jpg (380x334, 102K)

>criticize white roasties
>get jailed for life

hey you low IQ cucks. if you ever want to find who rules you, learn who youre not allowed to criticize.

>israel
>women
>blacks
>asians
>china
>bankers
>hollywood
>feminists
>atheists

and if you want to know whose on the good side?
>men
>white
>christian
>the poor
>the "uneducated" (unindoctrinated)
why? because this is who (((they))) constantly attack.

now Google "flat earth 100% proof"
results:
>not a single video showing flat earth proof because theyve all been removed by every (((social media))) platform
>instead you find endless videos of vox, buzzfeed, bbc, cnn, abc, and msnbc mocking flat earth
but all of you still believe in a globe earth and evolution, youre still an (((atheist))) and you still worship women and attack men who criticize them, and youre still a jewish pawn on the side of the kike international banking elite as you parrot everything they believe.

you are all mind enslaved mental midgets and are too low IQ to see

Attached: 2eb6f91ca762a0f828bf8611cd085e4e.jpg (406x700, 68K)

you forgot children with leukemia

RektAutistVideos

big pharmas motto is:
>a patient cured is a customer lost
radiation treatment multiplies cancer cells. anyone who survives their (((treatment))) does so in spite of the treatment, not because of it.
gerson therapy is the best cancer treatment, it cures 99% of all cancer patients and it does so naturally at home and you can do it by yourself.
also canabis.

protip, vaccines cause autism and brain damage, protip, vaccines while pregnant cause deforimites in the child in the womb, protip, microchimerism is real and also contributes to genetic abominations

Yep, jewish mafia and oligarchs got it by the balls, everyone in power has to suck up to them. Just like muttland.

Attached: IMG_20180830_042635.jpg (300x168, 73K)

Okay, this is epic.

mothers should never discipline their kids or force their horrible female opinions on them.
its the mans duty to teach and lead the entire family.
the woman will fuck their lives up intentionally if you let her. so tell your wife to keep her mouth shut in all situations.

Attached: 1525546263383b.jpg (1200x800, 321K)

squatty potty is the only true poo-pill.
prevents hemroids, also feels nice to get all the poop out.

Attached: stalin_lives.jpg (1200x450, 249K)

excuse me but what the FUCK are you talking about you fucking boomer

These kinds of cases are usually to make an example. Most of the cretin that walks this earth is easily moved by a hint of intimidation since cowardice is abound. Other than that, his face says "if only you knew how bad things really are."

Russia needs the Hindu pill ASAP

Attached: 35294119_2148534425369961_2811648895208128512_n.jpg (853x568, 704K)

pic related is joseph from the bible.
red hair blue eyes. found in his tomb in egypt.
esau had red hair, as did king david the giant slayer, and adam.
whites are the real israelites of the bible. Gods chosen.
the ashkenazi are a satanic clique of eastern semitic khazars.
revelations 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
they pretend to be jews, so they can turn whites away from God by being repulsive disgusting "representatives".
but they arent the representatives, we are!
ezekiel 16:3
>And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity [is] of the land of Canaan; thy father [was] an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.
the jews of the bible are descended from white hittites and amorites.

Attached: fc24d1303b855efefd741da70ae02093.jpg (465x575, 32K)

Attached: man-who-thought-hed-lost-all-hope-loses-last-additional-21424569.png (500x635, 186K)

Hrs Russian they all look weird or gloomy.

>israelites descended from hittites
pic related is a hittite

Attached: 8ab3f861e9d6aa1772b4d40279066f9a.jpg (643x1684, 219K)

Attached: 4112a2c30d0de405dc4f40dd505f65c7.jpg (283x643, 86K)

Attached: d4d6fede3b7e3cfb068bee36aaaa7c7f.jpg (736x1156, 262K)

Attached: 475375cd6ea8d5ced7daf71815f6b95e.jpg (513x625, 107K)

pic related are the true israelites of the bible

Attached: 282d0c28775d803b7cba6c496c019f07.jpg (228x324, 22K)

DEMOCRACY GIVES US DICTATORS LIKE PUTIN
that's it for me, I've got it in for put put now. Leave my based frog poster alone.
Please notice that feminists aren't going to jail.

Attached: IMG_6548.jpg (220x229, 19K)

Attached: 500d8b2142583b168521866512c87fe9.jpg (344x864, 88K)

Attached: 030d17d90cfd450abc03a5bdcd3a2a9f.jpg (736x842, 269K)

This (but without the spaces)

So be woke in russia and get jailed

Attached: 1465166307129.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

>"In 2014, Smirnov uploaded a picture of a man punching a woman in the face, captioned, “Unlike women, house pets never betray you.” The man shared the picture in a Vkontakte community called “Hatred for Women” that had “no more than three members.”"

So they jailed a man for speaking the absolute truth. And on top of that no one even saw what he posted. But they jailed him anyway.

Attached: 1396021724459.png (457x303, 186K)

>retard unironically supports criminal government jailing people over posts in social media

To be fair so are Britain and Germany. France has gone dark and nobody's heard from them for years in their shame.
The only reason squalid little shitholes like Africa and Muslim wastelands are t used is because they are terrible, and overrun by retards.

macabees 12:20-23
>"Arius, king of the Spartans, sends greetings to Onias, the chief priest. It has been found in a writing concerning the Spartans and Jews, that they are a kinsmen, and that they are descended from Abraham. Now since we have learned this, please write us about your welfare. We for our part write you that your cattle and property are ours and ours are yours. So we command them to report to you to this effect."

>"Areus, King of the Lacedemonians, to Onias, sendeth greeting ... we have discovered that both the Jews and the Lacedemonians (Spartans) are of one stock, and are derived from the kindred of Abraham ... This letter is four-square; and the seal is an eagle, with a dragon in his claws"(Ant.12:4:10).

the modern conception of whites being separate is false. at one point we were all descended from one man. the ancient spartans, the hittites, the amorites, the canaanites, all are the same blood as the israelites.

Russki incel gets the gulag

ofc not
putin is another blackmailed nonce

So Russia is PC now?

>in 2014
Passing law retrospectively..?
It's getting time to openly wage war on government

Fucking Putin is politically correct.

MGTOW btfo

Attached: male feminism mgtow.jpg (465x558, 85K)

Attached: Nimrud, Iraq 800BC Museum - Baghdad.jpg (630x596, 140K)

I've got a gif of s man kicking a chick in the fanny that I used to post somewhere.its all set up, not real but looks real.
Is that hate, comedy is hate if it doesn't push the narrative,
This world I'd rather burn than allow to exist like this one more day

Tян - нe нyжны! Фopчaн - cвoбoднaя бopдa!

funny, because pic related is a roastie worshipper like yourself.
that fedora fat neckbeard caricature is actually what you look like

Attached: 1535257872781.jpg (1080x720, 184K)

That's not the way to BTFO male feminism.

wtf I hate Magellan now

pic related is a babylonian also

Attached: 237e3b1ff3cb005a9422713186b25829.jpg (485x484, 83K)

pic related is a greek

Attached: 98a397c3538a57971d8099604bc075b1.jpg (736x601, 75K)

Attached: fb495a3cf652c535a4ed4704f0d36aa6.jpg (337x512, 39K)

china wants young white men to hate women, so they have psyops online to plant this sort of message in ways that impressionable young white men will respond to. by spreading female hate and mgtow garbage, you are furthering china's goal to destabilize western civilization so that china can control more of the world.

these are the same blood as the israelites.
meaning the israelites are modern day europeans

Attached: cab25540f72e783aeeefa50d4d2407f6.jpg (560x312, 71K)

Attached: 2b76acbeb1de98afa94ebc993cea251f.jpg (736x611, 98K)

Now tell me how good & cool are western women mr. hindu cool guy!

Attached: eeab3a807d4760dc722e0aa5bfa30dcd.jpg (461x600, 38K)

more greeks.

Attached: 1bd48297fda47343e05b22c4ea67a613.jpg (353x664, 38K)

Attached: d5fff0e6d79de85f1ca55f1970693733.jpg (252x200, 13K)

>i have been infected by the chinese mind virus
how unfortunate for you. while i'm married and raising children for the future generation, you're on the internet lamenting a delusion implanted in the fertile soils of your susceptible brain.

these are the hebrews of the bible.
not some pretend ashkenazis khazars

Attached: b319e5d8a06fbecd5df0654c04851305.jpg (394x600, 80K)

>autistic
Lmao well played son. I truly wish him good luck and God Speed. I don't know about the Russian legal system, but if it's anything like the memes, fuck man- hopefully there will be someone in court who is also redpilled

wow what a handsome fella post more