Atheists. Prove that matter exists

Atheists. Prove that matter exists.

Protip : you can’t.

Attached: 31915268-2E52-442B-988E-D39D92F323F1.jpg (1600x1200, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CNXoUjqWlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Time is an illusion, so matter literally exists with time, but it's an illusion.

i can see it

I guess they don’t know wtf gravity is either. Nor are we certain 3D “reality” is the “actual” reality. Etc.
“We don’t know shit.” - Socrates

So you know it exists by your sight... How do you know your sight is true?

We can perceive it
As a collective we have the same perception
Is it all just a hallucination? Does that even matter?

I have confirmed it with 6,000,000,000 other indiciduals

Ok sure we cant trust our senses. Now go read your bible without using your eyes and then get back to me when you realize some asaumptions are fundamentally nesessary

Brother, I don't even know you exist. The only thing I can prove exists is myself.

Got that backwards, mate. It's atheists who insist on deductive reasoning over inductive reasoning. They're just being inconsistent about it.

I can read braille

If you were a simulation, wot would you be proving?

Attached: 5FFC8265-ECFF-4EDC-8A2C-F8ABC2D20894.gif (499x207, 388K)

Prove that God exist, first.

How about an experiment? The scientific method has been around for a while, time to get with the times skydaddy fan.

>no! You!
The post!
Nice one... surely he’s rethinking his world views.

Attached: 2BF461EC-F5D7-42FB-88E4-48AC14E0B69F.jpg (470x552, 79K)

How could one prove there's an entity creating the illusion we live on?

Your brain is literally broken, you dont find God (fucking amazingly gracious and forgiving) to exist? But you want to believe science???? You can't have the universe with no God. Also you fuck in the poop-hole. You know poop comes out of the poop-hole? Go ahead and have doodoo fart anus sex with atheist men with penises, and AIDS. Go ahead and do fart cum in eachothers mouths, that is okay with me, but don't act like it is normal. Also you should be mad at your priests and rabbis for touching your penis when you were a child. You probably had poophole sex with a imam as a child and that is why you want to fuck men and children, because it is a fact that atheist men also want to fuck little boys in their poop-hole. Anus fucking atheists shouldn't show their faces in society, we know what they do, they fuck eachothers anally in the poopholes.. Even they eat banana off eachothers dicks and do poop on eachother. You cannot love another man if you fuck him in the ass with a banana, I love men, my friends and family, and I would never put them as low as a woman and fuck them in the ass with a banana. This is why atheists have multiple sex partners and rape their own adopted children in the poop-holes. Because they cannot love because their brains are broken. This is why God and white people invented Autism, to stop the atheist poopoo fucking ass parties. I've seen videos of a atheist bathing in chocolate and shoving an unpeeled banana up his own asshole and then leaving it in there for a while before taking it out and eating it. That is not normal, banana shit water shit out of your ass into another mans poophole and then drink the cum shit water and put cum and banana in your eyes is NOT NORMAL. Sorry atheists, no vaginas for you.

Intelligent design is the only proof a reasonable person needs. We did not design our bodies.

Honest question atheists..
Why do you only ever attack Christianity?
I never really hear about atheist organizations going after Muslims, or Jews.. why not?

Attached: F64428BD-AD66-4FA7-BC65-3A194F5AAA22.jpg (600x596, 75K)

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

What does this have to do with the existence of matter?
Everyone has agency, the billions of people that have come before you, and the billions that have come after.
Solipsism has been disproved.

oke what did i just read ? nice pasta probably

TopKeK!!

Attached: FE0E802B-10D1-4244-8042-1522A1E97C35.gif (400x200, 3.34M)

OP: Prove that you exist.
Protip: You can`t.

Hasn't Dawkins gone after Muslims a bunch recently? And the Jews aren't really a religion of any significance, it's the ethnic group that matters.

go and whack your head on a wall
report back with results

>Solipsism has been disproved.
how?

One question after another, please

>Dawkins gone after Muslims a bunch recently?
>One dude
>recently
Yeah.. I’m wrong.

Attached: 6EB9D689-E944-40C5-87CC-DA8E6422C151.gif (500x363, 613K)

I should have been more specific.
Of the things we assume to be material, only your mind can be proved to exist (if indeed it is material). As a consequence, materialism can't be deductively inferred.

Everyone can see it

You are asking me to tell you how solipsism has been disproved.

Nothing can be proven to a 100%.
Fuck off.

fuck off magician

Everyone in this thread is moronic there is obviously no biblical God from the perspective of the bible but either an entity beyond space and time which did infact act as a God figure for humanity or an entity beyond space and time which did not and it's made up.
There is no logical alternative to either, an entity exists because there cannot logically be a thing such as nothing and as such existence is infinite or finite within an infinity of finites.
Saying there's no God is like saying there is no life beyond what the human eye is capable of seeing.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CNXoUjqWlU

you said solipsism has been disproved so i'm asking you to disprove it

>the state of a##eist*

Tfw experience the grace of God every single day
Mfw normies are still trying to figure existential basics out

Feels fucking good I must say... hopefully you'll see the light someday lads.

Attached: 1396585843022.png (1123x805, 195K)

Attached: images.png (376x391, 10K)

We all need basic assumption to work in this world, e.i. I can trust my sense to some extent, the world exist, the basic law of logic exist. Being religious doesn't change anything about that.

Also I hope you feel smart with you're baby's first philosophy question, "I think therefore I am" is common knowledge at this point

hasn't been disproved then

No reason to examine the talmud, Zohar, kaballah, etc. These books don't matter because Jews are an ethnic group huh? Why are we not allowed to examine Jew religion?

you're dillusional if you think b-theory is anything other than unintuitive retarded nonsense

checked
i'm counter-abrahamic and all matter is simply double banded plasma in a stable vibratory state.
Everything is made of light

how do you even think shit like that when there's quantum physics telling you matter doesn't really exist, or rather comes from an underlying information reality. the idea that shit is just material is dead since like 70 years now. I mean people still try to defend it, but they're just wrong tho.

Matter is consciousness... Solved.

>The only thing I can prove exists is myself

Yes, if by yourself you meant your mind, and even all your memories could be the delusions of a boltzmann brain.

Only American atheist only go after Christianity because like every other american they are a bunch of cucoklds

Allah is One.

And what constitutes prof for you? Nothing will, i suspect.
/thread

Most of atheists are either too stupid or too over-educated in their godless belief system to think about that, lol. They can't think unconventionaly

Attached: Truth about atheism.png (750x1000, 46K)