Members of the white supremacist population... Photoshopped images of my adopted daughter in gas chambers...

npr.org/player/embed/643218314/643218318

>members of the white supremacist population... Photoshopped images of my adopted daughter in gas chambers... Charlottesville terror attacks... They called it race cucking...

Why did you do this Jow Forums? Why did you ruin this man's culturally enriched family?

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-30-06-01-07.png (1368x1610, 1.19M)

Attached: jamalrespectinghislandonhistraditionalways.jpg (639x451, 200K)

If you want niggers, move to Africa

So there is hope?

Attached: 4796FE5C-F06F-4C17-BD6D-9B51D539D406.png (1334x750, 3.08M)

I did it for the lulz

Thank you for your service patriot

Why the fuck wouldnt you adopt a kid from your own area? Africa can burn for all i care

>"all one in christ"

american christians are the fucking worst

Don't put your lives on the internet

>be a white rich leftist
>thousands of thousands of american children starving, dying without parents
>"ehhh i vote get enough virtue signalling points if i adopt a niglet from america. that's so cliche"
>"i'll adopt a niglet from africa tho now thats EPIC"

>thousands of thousands of american children starving, dying without parents
I mean there's like a couple but hunger here really isn't epidemic

You must be fucking cucking me - there are ENOUGH orphans in America, why travel to fucking AFRICA and adopt there?!

Attached: 1535484323158.jpg (251x414, 26K)

virtue signaling

According to leftists there's an epidemic. And those are the people that did this.

Protip: Next time try virtue signalling in a way that doesn't involve spending 18* years of your life looking after a borderline-retarded child that *at best* will grow up to be a janitor at walmart.

*deduct any time the child spends in juvie

People Of Crap (POC) at it again.

Attached: 782873546234203984.jpg (424x530, 29K)

just to give ya'll hope. my wife and i may adopt, and it will be a kid from Appalachia or some place like that.

rural poverty in america is tragically overlooked.

Lol, never heard such a weak voice like the dad's.

Why do people call it the charlottesville terror attacks? It was one incident, only one person died, and it's still in the air if the charges will carry.
Like with every case.

Btw, the author, David French, is a neocon NeverTrumper. And a diehard evangelical. In short, the stereotypical cuckservative.

nigger babies, unlike a pet, cannot simply be returned. when will white liberals ever learn?

>starving african baby adopted by american libs instead of starving american baby
>african mother now has one less kid to worry about
>immediately gets pregnant again and shits out another one
>net reduction in total number of starving babies in the world: 0

Attached: south africa.png (619x628, 196K)

Attached: David French.jpg (600x381, 51K)

French isn’t a lib, he’s a neocon. He was motivated by the book of Maththew to adopt.

Makes it worse.

>Why do people call it the charlottesville terror attacks?
Are you seriously asking that question? They want to maximize and victimize themselves to the maximum extend.

A Muslim can murder a crowd of faggots in a faggot nightclub and the Left will more or less forget about it. Why? Because the normalization of Muslim terror is a priority of many on the Left. Even if it is the murder of faggots they must forget about it. Where as with Charlottesville they have to ride the story as often and as hard as possible. Just all part of the politics at play.

Attached: 98345987398475983745.jpg (2000x2240, 1.21M)

this guy is so fucking stupid
>we were criticized by the left and their main criticism of our adopting this child was that 'you cannot be a good parent to an african american child' if you are white
The fucking baby is ETHIOPIAN NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN YOU STUPID FUCKING CHRISTKEK

The only reason this cuckservative wanted to run for the presidential election was to please his Jewish overlords and make Trump lose. Just as pathetic as McMuffin.

Attached: 1520668559354.jpg (600x450, 46K)

You can't get a proper helpie in a first world country. You have to go to a country that you would get to be permanently offended by it if someone called it a shit hole. That's where you get the good dysgenic virtue signaling human pitbulls from. These people should have their passports resended and their assets frozen. Then be barred entry back into the fucking country for six months. Guarantee they won't have a pet niglet when they come crawling back.

Attached: 21046311880_9772ed7755_b.jpg (720x720, 88K)

stop bashing burgers and/or white america , USA is THE best place to live so btfo shill
not farming for (you)s just trynna stop burger hate

The future is brown and you pigskins can do nothing about it

>nigger shill detected

Your grand kids will be brown

Bladerunner dystopia. Cool.

We can kill you en masse and there's nothing you can do about it.

Glad you can see what's coming nigger. Maybe when the race war settles; I'll buy one of my sons a spayed mutt negress to practice for his own wife.

Enjoy your AID's and Sickle Cell Um'Jatu

Attached: hitler_and_the_brownshirts_by_themistrunsred-d56uo24.jpg (1078x741, 182K)

Your women belong to brothas pigskins stay mad virgins

Indubitably, those the US categorizes as poor have higher obesity rates. The trendy white leftists will just say "muh food deserts," as if inner-city farmer's markets will change nogs' eating habits.

Attached: 0EFBB813-1B10-4077-A4FD-485E29B37F78.jpg (653x477, 90K)

Jow Forums
HAVING BEEN TO ETHIOPIA
ANYONE TRAVELING THERE TO BUY A CHILD IS PRETTY FUCKING SICK

>American orphans wanting to be adopted
>Rich virtue signalling pieces of shit go to Ethiopia

Nigger the best you'll ever get is the wort our race casts off. The husks of women that your shit caked hands scrabble for, the best nigger girls beg for the stability of white cock. The worst white women are so pathetic that they will settle for the malformed apes that people delude themselves into seeing as human.

TL;DR: Fuck off you jumped up Gorilla.

The face of a cuck

>I’m not getting endless praise for my virtue signaling anymore
>Now I’m a victim
>I’m really a good person for doing this
>more dopamine please

Attached: C033EB66-DB7C-4E42-A50E-0FA44FBBFB72.jpg (839x469, 54K)

All women crave bbc whitey stay mad

>America Soured on My Multiracial Family

I guess "I'm Afraid of a Caricature of People Who Believe in Borders That is Relentlessly Beaten into My Uncritical Skull by the Kike Media" was a little too long

At least my dad loves me :)

NPR: I Trafficked an Ethiopian Child With My Wife For Our Own Vile Psychosexual Needs

They even choose to ignore that the guy was chased by an armed leftists with a deadly assault rifle 15 just before he got attacked by the crowd. It was the ring leader of the armed antifa too. I'll try and find the link when I get home.

Attached: 1503061486448.jpg (271x131, 15K)

Lmao fucking this
>be poor kid growing up as a ward of the state
>grow into your teens, notice a lot of asian and african kids mention that they're adopted
>all the "parents" are as white as you are
Imagine his shawk

>watermelon flag

>Adopts foreign Ethiopian
>Refuses to adopt child of your own country or tribe, leaving in children homeless and abandon
>Has the audacity to comment about losing hope for he future of open country
These people need openly executed

Actually antifa shined lasers in the police helicopter pilot's eyes causing it to crash and kill two.

But let's ignore that and focus on the Snorlax who tripped over her adipose appendages.

womp womp

There's a family in my town that adopted FOUR fucking Chinese kids, and they could have children of their own even for goodness sake.

>And so, in the summer of 2010, we journeyed to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, to pick up our youngest child, Naomi Konjit French. As with every adoption story, hers begins with profound loss. Her unwed mother surrendered Naomi to her grandmother and grandfather and then disappeared from her life. Her grandparents were subsistence farmers, barely able to eke out a living. Then her grandfather died, and Naomi and her grandmother began to starve. By the time Naomi was 2 years old, she weighed barely more than 14 pounds. That was her condition when she was abandoned again—this time lovingly turned over to an adoption agency. Her grandmother simply couldn’t keep her alive.

TRANSLATION: WE BOUGHT A RAPE SLAVE FROM THE WOYANE ETHNIC JUNTA

>Two parents that could have had a child of their own travel to a 3rd world shithole to buy a child so they can use it as a prop (like how lumbersexuals use axes) in the virtue signaling fashion trend to gain victim points for a social ranking in a group that vehemently hates their existence but encourages the behavior
The ride never ends

>muh dik
Like pottery, stupid nigger
Anyway, my father told me he was proud of me yesterday. Feels good having parents that love me for being me :)

blessed post

>Photoshopped images of my adopted daughter in gas chambers

the robo calls about Evan McMullin being gay was another great moment.

Attached: nyt1.jpg (769x702, 72K)

I heard this story on the radio this morning and was laughing to myself. I knew exactly which gas chamber image he was talking about. I hate you all for doing this to me. Any by I hate you, I mean I love you.

>/mlp/

It wasn't us, it was Reddit

I worked for a group home which is basically the new orphanage in a major city in the US. We had literally thousands of kids to pick to adopt.

Why the hell would bring more niggers with retard level iq instead of adopting a kid that might have a slight chance?