Muppets. Lost. Neos are retarded and love marching for FBI

BOTH OF YOU, SUCK MY DICK, NOW.

Rare flag

14/88 Blood and soil until my blood becomes part of the soil

>muh communism but it says national
>ITS NOT INTERNATIONAL
also
posting as a nazbol

Did nothing wrong, but anybody claiming to be a nazi now is just a LARPer.

me two

Attached: 1507251642586.png (657x425, 12K)

oh yasss!! nazis arnt like even real, girl..
republicuns and democrats are the way to go!
MAGA all the waay, right??

>being a mutt hitlerfag

Every nongerman/nonaustrian faggot who larps as nazi is a retarded mutt and xenopatriot, therefore, deserves the rope.

Try reading the Communist Manifesto and you'll understand why.. Not the Commies for Dummies cliff notes edition..

/thread

Attached: 2017-08-17-fdd901cb_large..jpg (600x300, 47K)

Nazis made their flag look like the commie flag for a reason..

>Try reading the Communist Manifesto and you'll understand why.. Not the Commies for Dummies cliff notes editio

American flag = rare flag

They would be good, if they weren't bad.

Don't ask Alexa, the bitch does not know shit.

LOL

fag

fuck off commie

Real nazism has never been tried

Ask yourself this: if the good guys won why the west is going to shit and all of (((them))) control everything?

Real Nazism has been tried though, and unlike Communism is fucking worked until the entire world got together and decided to focus all their energy on destroying them.

I don't mind people who hold racist beliefs. I think the beliefs hurt them far more than they do other people.

I think the left is making a terrible mistake in showing hurt towards belief instead of action. I sent Richard Spencer an e-mail letting him know that I thought it was wrong that someone suckerpunched him, and I'm a jew.

In the words of Rodney King..."can we get along?" (It always bothered me that Rodney King was always quoted as saying "Can't we all just get along?" That's not what he said.)