EA

What went wrong with EA?
Are women responsible for the new Battlefield Vagina? Or the cucked soibois?

Attached: v.jpg (315x445, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPDTt_GOdyY
youtube.com/watch?v=KZazEM8cgt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disney, do the math

Nothing is safe from (((them))).

This is a situation that will correct itself.
They will stop it or the franchise will die.

Killing the franchise may be the goal however.

Sweden

or are they picturing the accurate history of ww2

Attached: 1523960964817.png (500x701, 327K)

Weak men are always to blame. In absence of strong men, women try to fill the void, then you get this.

What's wrong with you? Just respect women.

gonna play nazi dress up and kill soibois with my swastika battletag, just like every battlefield, will be teabagging females exclusively and hope some of Jow Forums will join me for the cunt hunt. sucks we have to give them money but the games doing shit anyways and its the only shitter(shooter) i play

Qucik Jow Forums, what was your favorite BF1942 map?

El Alamein here

Attached: bf1942.jpg (265x374, 29K)

fuck wrong image

Attached: 1942.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

my fav was probably Battle for Anzio

virgin BFV vs the CHAD BF:V

Attached: Battlefield_Vietnam_Coverart.png (220x312, 168K)

"It aint me" intensifies

Attached: pepe gif.gif (800x792, 607K)

Tell me one thing that women were involved in and it didn't go to shit? They should know their place. And that place is in the kitchen and bedroom.

Wake Island nigger or Guadalcanal

battle of the bulge (forgotten hope mod edition)

Battlefield sucks nowadays

EA is a soulless corporation which has been seriously toxic to the games industry for about 20 years but I believe that they don't have any real political agenda. The diversification of the battlefield games is the work of the developers themselves, Dice.

Tobruk as an engineer.

checked

Attached: 1532521947715.jpg (752x620, 131K)

Some honch in a cushy office probably took a look at the piracy rates between men and women and decided they could get a new market of
>muh gud gurls
Piracy is the reason no one wants to make entertainment for men anymore. You faggots refuse to pay for anything, then you end up with subpar shit, then you bitch and whine when the subpar shit you get is subpar.

Güd girls buy shit legitimately, so they control the market.

>What went wrong with EA?
Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Attached: 97836478658376478534.jpg (1024x768, 249K)

El Alamein here too. Man that picture brings back memories.
I'm just hoping the new game has a decent desert map in it that doesnt have horrid sand storm effects.

I still play this game. I’m too cheap to buy a nice rig so I fly my little helicopter around by myself on Desert Combat mod

They care about making money and not good games. It means they thoughtlessly copy the trends of other games without actually putting effort into their products. The only reason EA still exists is their EA sports contracts. If it wasn't for those they'd have gone the same way as THQ a decade ago.

Battle of Britain. It was the only time being a rear gunner in a plane was useful.

operation irving and flaming dart masterrace reporting in

>t.EA community manager

should we put EA in charge of black people? they seem to destroy everything they touch

k

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Attached: 784893467868384.jpg (1600x1200, 799K)

Attached: 1503480868136.gif (200x250, 2.6M)

So give them both every fighting game and Madden.

>nightmarevision.jpg

Attached: 1405107600739.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Here's how it goes OP:
- You have many fantasy books you don't give a fuck about and then you have the Lord of the Rings.
- The sole difference between LotR and "other fantasy books" is that it is written in a particular style and with a particular vision that appealed to you, and that vision and style are unique to the author.
- If it was any other writer except Tolkien who penned LotR, it's 99% chance that you would have thrown it into that "other fantasy books" pile, because any other writer is not Tolkien.
- Thankfully the literature industry actually memorizes the names of writers and there is no confusion about it, so you know to look for the individual for good shit.

Now, how does this apply to EA:
Unlike literature having the clear creator name, the game industry has whole dev teams with a unique combination of individuals whose unique style and vision combines into what attracted you. They are recognized as a brand "Developer Name" instead of by the names in the credits.
EA banks on the stupidity of the gamer collective to bank on the Developer Name Brand while completely switching and tarnishing the individual developers (the Tolkiens) who are the original reason you even became a fan of their work. See EA changing the Bioware staff by 75% between Mass Effect 1 and Shit Effect 3 as an example. You see, only the original creators understand the CORE of their creation and what appealed to the fans, new creators can only hope to copy it in an inferior manner or completely misinterpret the core (see Dawn of War series resulting in the 3rd massive fuckup after 1 and 2 established different cores and therefore different audience appeals).
Refer to this video as a lesson:
youtube.com/watch?v=fPDTt_GOdyY

TLDR: The answer is EA's horrid mismanagement of developers, completely incompetent and retarded marketing teams which are incapable of properly discerning target audiences, and their habitual urge to fuck up developer brands by substituting staff.

Battlefield Vagina: Revenge of the hook woman.

You only need dual 2080s for all the reflections now. And by buying the game you can support EA and feminist swedes. Whats not to like?

Attached: 1529335177313.jpg (450x405, 38K)

wtf is that kid the tranny in the iron mask?

Attached: 1453020915498.jpg (600x337, 85K)

Hi .. Go shoot up a nearest convention Triggered fag

birthing sons

Attached: 1535562767568.png (500x560, 56K)

This
Remember that Mass effect Androgynous killed an ENTIRE studio and a successful franchise.

Attached: thumb_f5790edc-f8bf-4f7b-a412-4b55d9ffb3fe-770x433.png (770x433, 348K)

This isn't just about the SJW bs, they've been anti consumer for a while now and they're just starting to bear their fruit.
Here, now look at this beautiful as.

Attached: 1518225187701m.jpg (683x1024, 74K)

It's a good thing. Other games are already taking jabs at SJW to get attention and sell more games.

Stalingrad
As a German sniper

SJWs, Battlefield in particular is developed in Sweden.

>Are women responsible for the new Battlefield Vagina? Or the cucked soibois?
A bit of both probably but there is one less now, the chief design officer who told people not to buy Battlefield 5 if they didn't like the diversity got shit canned after pre-orders were way down.

Source: Ludovica Abrate
Genetic Female for those confused.

Ahh, good memories. Berlin, took up a defensive position and the noob American team kept rushing and lost 23 men to my PKM, but I couldn't pull back either because I was alone. Eventually I got my ass grenaded.

basedboys* since single moms are useless

This. Figuring out how to lead the AA also paid off

Anything but Fall of Berlin or Stalingrad.
The grenadespam was horrible.

The games industry has just completely fallen for the progressiveness memes whispered in the executives ears by diversity hire consultants and marketers. It's similar to Xbox executives some time ago making statements about equality and social justice since they really seem to believe they're losing to Playstation because their games don't have enough women and niggers.
The market will fix this, but it will take time.

Attached: xboxcuck.png (876x656, 224K)

honestly, i wouldnt give a shit if women were a multiplayer factor
BUT SINGLEPLAYER + PROTAGONIST

yea the women at the time had so much times to leave their kids and family after their husbands went to war, died or got captured.

EA's pro your gonna eat this feminist shit right now style is retarded

if you force something upon someone, they are probably gonna rebel

so women are responisble

let me ask you all:
who the fuck thought that this was a WW2 game after watching the trailer

DICE thinks. The big part of the controversy has been DICE crying about how uneducated players are and insisting that they are portraying plausible scenario. They also straight up told complainers not to buy the game, and judging by the abysmal preorders in AAA standards they indeed are not buying it.

I hope so, because I don't want EA to remake Battlefield 1942. They will absolutely ruin that game. It won't be remastered, but instead a pile of SJW dogshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZazEM8cgt0
heres frank zappa talking about they coming in and destroying the music industry. i dont know about them cigar chomping guy or whatever, people should be making their own music

There's still room in EA's mass grave.

Attached: ea.png (350x686, 111K)

Berlin 24/7, Al Nas good too

It's true, the market is fixing this, it's starting already, battlefield V is flopping.

I'd say in 5 years sjw bullshit in gaming will be completely unmarketable.

I think it almost is already.

>circle raping the US main base for a whole round on hastings in Mi8
good times
>never understood why they didn't use the L.A.W to take out the mi8's
i fought the law and law won!

I played the shit out of these games back in the day. Is there still an online community?

Also Hastings was the best Vietnam map.

I thought it was a disgrace and offensive to those who actually fought in the war. At least battlefield 1 was faithful in the mission where you're the british kid with the tank.

i miss mods

People still play BF1942:Desert Combat mod, at least one active server in Eurasia somewhere.

EA destroys everything. I will never forgive them for what they did to Sim City and Maxis. If it wasn't for EA Sports (Madden/FIFA) they would have folded years ago.

deepest lore

Attached: Jewish-Viking-Tradition.jpg (1280x1440, 569K)

Midway hands down the best. The naval combat of 1942 is top notch.

>riding around in a destroyer with 3-4 bros
>surrounded by zeroes and bombers shooting from the machine guns in every direction
>engineers working to fix the ship as fast as possible from torpedo hits
>machine guns actually run out of ammo, didnt even know that was possible
>sink a Japanese sub and shell the island to allow for a landing before dying gloriously in a storm of planes.

Countless thousands of hours playing BF2 back in the day when I had it on disc, and then hundreds more when I got it on steam...

Ahh, those were the days. Never got into multiplayer gaming as much since then.

I wanna play again!!!

>What went wrong
Sweden mate.

Wake Island

Do you have to even ask?

Jooz

It's always themb...

This thread made me download 1942 again lmao

cut it out you palooka!!!!!

>>What went wrong with EA?

What is that? A teenaged jewish boy?

You still high from the Vancouver gay pride parade or what?

Here is an idea.
Battlefield has grown to take a large part of the male players and it is really hard to grow in that segment now.
The CFO looks at the numbers and concludes, more marketing to the male audience is not worth it.
We need to expand where it is still cheap and where the competition (Modern Warfare) isn't positioned as strongly.

Business decision:
Get the less competitive players since they are neglected by CS Go and MW.

Take in some experts and focus groups (who happen to be loud mouth SJW retards) and look at the game media for inspiration (who happen to be loud mouth SJW retards).
Recruit marketing people who "understand the new demographic" (who happen to be loud mouth SJW retards).

Turn a successful franchise to shit by pandering to retards who don't care about teamplay (core mechanic) while shitting on the customers you already have.
When criticism comes, use it to make a stand and get free attention/marketing in the new focus audience.
Realize the "new audience" have a sub 70 mean IQ and reflexes of a dead snake while being chronically broke and comprising of 960 people world wide.

Fire everyone involved and repeat the same mistake again in 2021, because it will work next time around.
> File for bankruptcy.

i played this gamil almost daily in 2014-2016

it's so fucking incredible how great it is. is there ANYTHING like it today? How does pubg compare?

The battlefield series is nothing like pubg.

I will say this, I'm not familiar with any other game that had artillery play, like 1942 did.
I'd love to play a game like Planetside 2, with large squad chat, with that sort of artillery spotting system involved.

Women and cucked feminist males. When a picture of the design team looks like this picture of Huffington post, of course the game is going to be dumb.

The fact that they're attempting to get in on the shekels of stupid facial decorating, and that the head designer claimed that "well this is it game, we made it, and if you don't like it, don't buy it." after receiving criticism for the lack of realism promised with aspects like face paint and the powerful robotic bisexual disabled feminist lead character in the story line.

That press release alone is why it is doing prolly amongst gamers, and why it will continue to do poorly.

It's a shame really, the game looks great aside from the injected political correctness. I won't be buying it though.

Attached: 1534854419974.png (573x518, 364K)

It doesn't, no games come close.

EA is the Jew of the video game industry. This is what they do. The cycle has just accelerated next hey have now decided to inject their "winning" strategy with full throttle cultural Marxism and maximum diversity.

Attached: 1534931261715m.jpg (512x1024, 61K)

just dont buy pretty easy

coral sea

Attached: sss.jpg (640x480, 34K)

fuck me that map was fucking fun

F

>that corner of the building you can crawl clip into

lmao

Maybe it's the general development in the entertainment business. today it is no longer about reaching as many customers as possible through quality, but investing as little as possible and having enough of them while maximizing their emotional connection. You do not even have to do advertising for identity stuff yourself and they will defend you for free. and your opponents' criticism even helps to manifest this condition. still thought too short. a pig has only a limited amount of blood

jews

Lel muh sides

I wish more people would groan at the very mention of EA so it would just fuckin' die already. It really is that bad. What few things they make that are good, seem more often to come out during the early stages after they buy off a group in question, before they're mutated into shit by EA and every following creation just gets worse and worse.

EA exists, because morons exist, far as I'm concerned. Nigger tier mental children, who'll buy anything. Pre-ordering the next turd to be shit directly into their gaping desperate mouths. Gobbling it up like an insanity inducing screeching pig.
EA is like one of those parody t.v. commercials in Robocop, or They Live except it's real and there's no parody.

They took the swastika out of the game.

Consoles and morons.

/thread

Check out Hello Clan for BFV, it's still bumping. Check game tracker

Check out Hello Clan bfv

b-but the hole is not in front. It's pointing down.
Down hole?
Vagina is a front hole only when wide open to a penis and only from a penis's point of view.

The best battlefield

Yet another great series of games killed all in the name of liberal whateverthefuck.

EA sucks. It's gotta happen though, maybe EA will go under considering the team that made the need for speed games up to hot pursuit 2 are gone.

time to bring out the old games.

anyone played this?

Attached: boxshot[1].jpg (640x918, 180K)

Attached: 1513229776091.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

I still [play BF2 singleplayer a lot, I've got a lot of AI single player mods to make it fun.

I just wish games today were as complex and interesting. They're generally all about running around by yourself spraying enemies with bullets. The battlefield series actually had large maps with multiple vehicle types, all sorts of tactical possiblities, teamwork strategy options, all sorts...

>PLEASE COME HERE TO HAVE FUN, NOT ARGUE
The rot was always there